PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Kelly Ann Conway: word whore

maineman
01-28-2017, 11:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVrzcYBwTuA

proof that she will say anything for money.

Shady Slim
01-28-2017, 12:35 PM
Proof that you will post anything for attention.

maineman
01-28-2017, 12:48 PM

did you watch the clip Slim? would you not agree that her opinion about Drumpf THEN and her opinion about him NOW are different, somehow?

birddog
01-28-2017, 01:12 PM
did you watch the clip Slim? would you not agree that her opinion about Drumpf THEN and her opinion about him NOW are different, somehow?

Different like Clinton and Obama in 08 when they were opponents?

maineman
01-28-2017, 01:15 PM
this isn't a political opponent. It is a woman who simply says things that her bosses pay her to say. A Word whore. Nothing more.

Bo-4
01-28-2017, 01:30 PM
I think of Kellyanne as a Professional Turd Polisher :evil:

https://i.imgur.com/JIU0w4F.png

birddog
01-28-2017, 01:30 PM
this isn't a political opponent. It is a woman who simply says things that her bosses pay her to say. A Word whore. Nothing more.

She was representing another political opponent, same difference. Politics is politics. Quit trying to be a word whore, you don't have the talent.:laugh:

maineman
01-28-2017, 01:35 PM
She was representing another political opponent, same difference. Politics is politics.

She represented her client, but either she did not believe in HIM when she recorded this clip or she does not believe in Drumpf today. Having worked on several political campaigns in Maine, I know that I would never sign on with a candidate who I did not believe in. Clearly, Kelly Ann is not bound by such ethical constraints.

Common
01-28-2017, 01:47 PM
Oh kind of like the email whore Huma Albedin, Hillary had legions of lackeys that did her dirty work, take a look at your own before you try and throw stones

FindersKeepers
01-28-2017, 01:57 PM

That might just be one of the worst selective cut-and-paste jobs I've seen.

Subdermal
01-28-2017, 01:57 PM
And I'm sure this is why both Hillary and Obama have swung 180˚ on multiple issues, including gay marriage.

It's their principles which changed, and not the flow of money or constituency, right?

My view of Trump has changed dramatically over the years too, as his political views have changed. This should come as no surprise, and yet you appear gobsmacked, and in search of answers which cast your political opposition in as bad a light as possible.

And that's why you could give two shits about what this woman says, as long as you can use things she's said to harm this Administration. We get it, prog.

Common
01-28-2017, 02:21 PM
nah he can do much better

suds00
01-28-2017, 03:27 PM
can't stand her no matter what her positions are.a little worse now."alternative"fact

stjames1_53
01-28-2017, 04:08 PM

first you b!tched and whined that Trump was against women. He puts women on his staff and cabinet, now they're cheap whores.............
tell us again, just who is a misogynist, maineman ...........looks like it's you.........................

stjames1_53
01-28-2017, 04:09 PM
this isn't a political opponent. It is a woman who simply says things that her bosses pay her to say. A Word $#@!. Nothing more.
then, that makes Josh Ernest a cheap wh0re..............nothing more

stjames1_53
01-28-2017, 04:11 PM
She represented her client, but either she did not believe in HIM when she recorded this clip or she does not believe in Drumpf today. Having worked on several political campaigns in Maine, I know that I would never sign on with a candidate who I did not believe in. Clearly, Kelly Ann is not bound by such ethical constraints.
......ethics??? you don't even know what the word means

Peter1469
01-28-2017, 04:30 PM
The hard left does not support women. They support liberal women and attack conservative or libertarian women.

Same story with minorities.

first you b!tched and whined that Trump was against women. He puts women on his staff and cabinet, now they're cheap whores.............
tell us again, just who is a misogynist, @maineman (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1289) ...........looks like it's you.........................

maineman
01-28-2017, 06:08 PM
Oh kind of like the email whore Huma Albedin, Hillary had legions of lackeys that did her dirty work, take a look at your own before you try and throw stones

Did Huma trash Hillary on national TV before coming to work for her?

if not.... you have no point.

maineman
01-28-2017, 06:09 PM

do you think that she was not actually trashing Drumpf in those video segments?

yes or no

maineman
01-28-2017, 06:10 PM
tell us again, just who is a misogynist, maineman ...........looks like it's you.........................

I take it you are unfamiliar with the term "word whore".

not surprising.

maineman
01-28-2017, 06:11 PM
......ethics??? you don't even know what the word means

Oh I most certainly do. But clearly, Jimmy, you don't know what the term "word whore" means. You should probably refrain from sticking your foot any deeper up your own ass at this point.

maineman
01-28-2017, 06:12 PM
The hard left does not support women. They support liberal women and attack conservative or libertarian women.

I don't support word whores regardless of their gender or race or political affiliation.

AZ Jim
01-28-2017, 06:12 PM
Proof that you will post anything for attention.Proof you don't want facts.

maineman
01-28-2017, 06:15 PM
then, that makes Josh Ernest a cheap wh0re..............nothing more

I missed the part where Josh had been previously paid by another politician to trash Obama. Maybe you could supply a link?

AZ Jim
01-28-2017, 06:15 PM
That might just be one of the worst selective cut-and-paste jobs I've seen.Translation: Damn! Facts again!

stjames1_53
01-28-2017, 06:26 PM
I take it you are unfamiliar with the term "word $#@!".

not surprising.

wut? A guy can't be a wh0re? oh spare me...................ok, prostitute is an easier word for you, then Enrst was a prostitute..he got well paid for the work he did. Hell, he even enjoyed it. No difference.................

stjames1_53
01-28-2017, 06:28 PM
I missed the part where Josh had been previously paid by another politician to trash Obama. Maybe you could supply a link?

duplicitous..............then you 're not denying Ernst was a paid wh0re

Adelaide
01-28-2017, 06:50 PM
She grates on my patience. She speaks like an idiot. Seems to be working for her, though, so whatever. I will opt to just not listen to her when possible.

Tahuyaman
01-28-2017, 09:07 PM
She grates on my patience. She speaks like an idiot. Seems to be working for her, though, so whatever. I will opt to just not listen to her when possible.. She speaks like she is quite intelligent, but in today's hyper partisan society someone is always called an idiot by those with whom they disagree. That's generally the best way to prove you are right or have a better way.

Also instead of calmly engaging in a discussion on the areas of disagreement, it's always better to ignore those with whom you disagree. That's the best way to learn things.

Crepitus
01-28-2017, 09:35 PM
She grates on my patience. She speaks like an idiot. Seems to be working for her, though, so whatever. I will opt to just not listen to her when possible.

Look at who she's talking to.

maineman
01-28-2017, 10:05 PM
wut? A guy can't be a wh0re? oh spare me...................ok, prostitute is an easier word for you, then Enrst was a prostitute..he got well paid for the work he did. Hell, he even enjoyed it. No difference.................

again...can you sow me where Earnest attacked Obama while working for another democratic politician. Of course you can't. Again...if you don't know what the fucking definition of "word whore" is to begin with, you should probably sit this one out.

Captain Obvious
01-28-2017, 11:11 PM
For the record, if Michelle Obama were referred to as a "whore" something or another, some here would be spotting themselves.

Funny how that double standard works.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2017, 12:28 AM
The same knuckleheads who were so outraged about taking juvenile liberties with Obama's name refer to Donand Trump as Drumpf.

Safety
01-29-2017, 03:13 AM
The same knuckleheads who were so outraged about taking juvenile liberties with Obama's name refer to Donand Trump as Drumpf.

...which was Trump's original name when they arrived in America. But, you knew that before invoking the appeal to hypocrisy, right?

FindersKeepers
01-29-2017, 05:40 AM
Translation: Damn! Facts again!

No...

Translation: Selective cutting to give a false impression.

I dare you to find any of those quotes in their larger context.

I double-dare you....

:laugh:

stjames1_53
01-29-2017, 05:42 AM
my last name is German, but it isn't spelled correctly from the Old World. Like Trump, I didn't get to pick my last name. It is what it is. But I doubt that the way Trump spells his name doesn't make him any less of a citizen, since unlike Obama, Trump was actually born in the US and he's just as stuck with his last name as am I......or even YOU for that matter.
Obama did do the one thing Muslims are known for, he changed his name............

FindersKeepers
01-29-2017, 05:42 AM
do you think that she was not actually trashing Drumpf in those video segments?

yes or no

No.

I'm sure of it.

I'll offer you the same dare I offered Jim. Find any one of those quotes in its uncut state and bring it back here.

:laugh:

Kellyanne was discussing what others were saying.

stjames1_53
01-29-2017, 05:48 AM
...which was Trump's original name when they arrived in America. But, you knew that before invoking the appeal to hypocrisy, right?

no it wasn't. There are many variations, but you could only hope to have his lineage........mutt
https://www.houseofnames.com/trump-family-crest
so, his real name is Trump..............

stjames1_53
01-29-2017, 05:52 AM
again...can you sow me where Earnest attacked Obama while working for another democratic politician. Of course you can't. Again...if you don't know what the $#@!ing definition of "word $#@!" is to begin with, you should probably sit this one out.

NOUN

derogatory

a prostitute.

a promiscuous woman.

VERB

(of a woman) work as a prostitute:
"she spent her life whoring for dangerous men"
synonyms: work as a prostitute · sell one's body · sell oneself · be on the streets
well, good ol' Josh was a whore, imagine that....he sold his ass to Obama............

maineman
01-29-2017, 10:36 AM
No.

I'm sure of it.

from her wiki article:

"In 2016, Conway endorsed Ted Cruz in the Republican presidential primaries and chaired a pro-Cruz political action committee, Keep the Promise I, which ran advertisements critical of then Republican candidate Donald Trump."

the film clips were recorded from the time that she was a Cruz operative.... one of the lines in the clips even talks about how unpresidential it is to use the term "Lyin' Ted". She is demonstrably a word whore. She will string words together however her paymaster wants her to.

Safety
01-29-2017, 10:36 AM
no it wasn't. There are many variations, but you could only hope to have his lineage........mutt
https://www.houseofnames.com/trump-family-crest
so, his real name is Trump..............

Sorry, I don't deal in alternative facts, so find another gomer to sell your wares to.

His paternal granddad — who came to America at 16 with little more than a name he later changed — lived a true rags-to-riches life, leaving his widow and three kids a modest fortune when he died, new records show.

Fred Trump, born Friedrich Drumpf, in Kallstadt, Germany, in 1869, had an estate worth $500,000 in today’s dollars when he died in Queens on May 30, 1918, at age 49.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/trump-astor-weathy-nyc-families-wills-revealed-article-1.2345156

Sincerely,

- mutt

stjames1_53
01-29-2017, 10:43 AM
Sorry, I don't deal in alternative facts, so find another gomer to sell your wares to.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/trump-astor-weathy-nyc-families-wills-revealed-article-1.2345156

Sincerely,

- mutt

as you so elegantly put it, Trump's name was Trump when he was born in the US. It is his legal Christian name.......oops. I forgot......you hate Christians.
so what? there are so many people who have either changed their last name or had it changed at Ellis Island.......so what? ...your presentation is non-news

Safety
01-29-2017, 10:50 AM
as you so elegantly put it, Trump's name was Trump when he was born in the US. It is his legal Christian name.......oops. I forgot......you hate Christians.
so what? there are so many people who have either changed their last name or had it changed at Ellis Island.......so what? ...your presentation is non-news

Do me a favor, collect all the strawmen and red herrings you need to make your argument, then we can speed this process along. Better yet, you just want to tell me what my position is and skip the formalities?

maineman
01-29-2017, 11:13 AM
For the record, if Michelle Obama were referred to as a "whore" something or another, some here would be spotting themselves.

"ape in heels" was apparently OK, I guess.

stjames1_53
01-29-2017, 11:23 AM
Do me a favor, collect all the strawmen and red herrings you need to make your argument, then we can speed this process along. Better yet, you just want to tell me what my position is and skip the formalities?

you don't even have to engage me. It's all about choices.............. you seem bent on stalking me, while I appreciate the attention, my survival doesn't depend on you. So proceed...

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M90882f374ffba68573f8d6a11496a405o0&w=300&h=225&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

Safety
01-29-2017, 11:25 AM
you don't even have to engage me. It's all about choices.............. you seem bent on stalking me, while I appreciate the attention, my survival doesn't depend on you. So proceed...

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M90882f374ffba68573f8d6a11496a405o0&w=300&h=225&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

I didn't engage you, you responded to me, remember? Or is that alternative facts again...

Bethere
01-29-2017, 11:28 AM
I didn't engage you, you responded to me, remember? Or is that alternative facts again...

He's projecting his little heart out!

Tahuyaman
01-29-2017, 11:32 AM

And you had no issue with referring to Obama as Barry....

Tahuyaman
01-29-2017, 11:40 AM
As much as they claim to be above the fray, the left is just as obnoxious and or ignorant as those they claim superiority over.

Shady Slim
01-29-2017, 11:41 AM

Sorry wrong poster . . .

Shady Slim
01-29-2017, 11:42 AM

What are you saying?? That Trump is from a foreign country??

Now I have heard it all.

decedent
01-29-2017, 11:47 AM

Kellyannne sold her soul months ago. She's been rewarded with an advisory position to Trump.

She's very good at making Trump's lies look like gospel truths. It takes a while, but she eventually gets there. I think the press doesn't take her to task because her distortions of the truth are so entertaining.

Do you have anything useful to add?

Tahuyaman
01-29-2017, 11:54 AM
Sorry wrong poster . . .

huh?

Tahuyaman
01-29-2017, 11:56 AM
What are you saying?? That Trump is from a foreign country??

Now I have heard it all.

He doesn't know what he's saying. He just a human version of a mynah bird.

birddog
01-29-2017, 01:02 PM
I love Kellyanne. It's no sin that she is honorable enough to be loyal to who she is working for, but always loyal to the ideals of our Constitution. Kellyanne has helped save our country from Hillary, we should ALL be grateful!

maineman
01-29-2017, 02:15 PM
I think that she was absolutely right about the things she said about the orange clown when she was shilling for Cruz.

Safety
01-29-2017, 06:52 PM

You're not good at this. Your comment makes no sense.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2017, 07:07 PM
You're not good at this. Your comment makes no sense.

That's because you aren't very smart. Certainly not nearly as smart as yiu seem to think you are.

Now go play with your mentor maineman. You two can massage each other's ego.

Dr. Who
01-29-2017, 07:19 PM
Please, no personal insults, no discussion of other posters and stick to the topic.

Safety
01-29-2017, 07:19 PM
That's because you aren't very smart. Certainly not nearly as smart as yiu seem to think you are.

Now go play with your mentor maineman. You two can massage each other's ego.

You saying someone isn't smart is pretty f'kng ironic.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2017, 08:18 PM
You saying someone isn't smart is pretty f'kng ironic.

Would you just leave me the fuck alone. I've never liked you.

Safety
01-29-2017, 08:30 PM
Would you just leave me the fuck alone. I've never liked you.

....and? You think I give a rats ass about you? There has not been one time where I've sat here and said to myself "well, I really care about what tahuyaman thinks". You need to just think before typing stupid stuff and maybe you won't fell the need to pre "de-friend" someone.

:rofl:

Tahuyaman
01-29-2017, 08:38 PM
....and? You think I give a rats ass about you?....

Then leave me alone. I don't like you. OK?

rcfieldz
01-29-2017, 08:45 PM

Hmmm...YouTube account terminated.

silvereyes
01-29-2017, 10:12 PM

Like this, you giant hypocrite?

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/77061-Is-The-Crying-Over-I-Don-t-Think-So

silvereyes
01-29-2017, 10:15 PM

That's bullshit. Which is CONSTANTLY belittling the other side's females by talking about them being ugly, fat, etc....?

silvereyes
01-29-2017, 10:17 PM

Lol. Oh my, here I go again: MO has a dick, O's mother was a n***** loving whore, etc...

Wanh.

silvereyes
01-29-2017, 10:18 PM

You mean His Orangeness' real name? That Drumpf?

silvereyes
01-29-2017, 10:21 PM
As much as they claim to be above the fray, the left is just as obnoxious and or ignorant as those they claim superiority over.

I think you mean as obnoxious as y'all are, right? You'd never admit though.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2017, 10:21 PM
You mean His Orangeness' real name? That Drumpf?

Okeedokee......

silvereyes
01-29-2017, 10:23 PM
Then leave me alone. I don't like you. OK?

Holy crap. Seriously? How many times have you been told to leave someone alone?

Tahuyaman
01-29-2017, 10:24 PM
Holy crap. Seriously? How many times have you been told to leave someone alone?

Never.

maineman
01-29-2017, 10:37 PM
never.lsos

Bethere
01-29-2017, 10:51 PM
Never.

Nonsense. You've been on my ignore list twice.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2017, 10:56 PM

twice? Now that's funny.

Bethere
01-29-2017, 11:06 PM
twice? Now that's funny.

Not as funny as your torpedoed claim that you've never been asked to leave someone else alone.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2017, 11:08 PM
Not as funny as your torpedoed claim that you've never been asked to leave someone else alone.

Make it three times. Then four. Go for a record.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2017, 11:09 PM

Link?

silvereyes
01-29-2017, 11:37 PM
Never.

That's not true.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2017, 11:52 PM
That's not true.

Very persuasive.....

Bethere
01-30-2017, 12:41 AM
Link?

Post # 72

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/77586-Kelly-Ann-Conway-word-whore?p=1905382#post1905382

Never.

resister
01-30-2017, 02:06 AM
Like this, you giant hypocrite?

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/77061-Is-The-Crying-Over-I-Don-t-Think-So
Like this^ ?

silvereyes
01-30-2017, 02:24 AM
Like this^ ?

Awwwww, still crying?

See, you don't get to shadow me and harass me unless you do the same to others.

resister
01-30-2017, 02:34 AM
Awwwww, still crying?

See, you don't get to shadow me and harass me unless you do the same to others.
see how it works? How do you like your own medicine?

silvereyes
01-30-2017, 02:44 AM
see how it works? How do you like your own medicine?

Lolololololol.

stjames1_53
01-30-2017, 04:59 AM
I guess we can take that as a "No..." you don't like eating the same sh!t you deal ....................

patrickt
01-30-2017, 06:04 AM

If you like your health insurance you can keep your health insurance, period. Proof that some will say anything if it's bad for Americans.

Tahuyaman
01-30-2017, 09:27 AM
Post # 72

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/77586-Kelly-Ann-Conway-word-$#@!?p=1905382#post1905382

Huh?

Bethere
01-30-2017, 09:33 AM
Huh?

In another thread at this very moment silvereyes is asking you to leave her alone.

so much for your claim that no one ever has.

Subdermal
01-30-2017, 10:24 AM

:biglaugh:

It appears as though your ignore list is as impactful and relevant as you are.

Tahuyaman
01-30-2017, 11:59 AM
In another thread at this very moment @silvereyes (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1218) is asking you to leave her alone.

so much for your claim that no one ever has.

she asked a question. I answered it and you are claiming her question is the counter to my answer.