PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Saudi Arabia and oil enablers. We are ALL Muslim now.

crowonapost
01-30-2017, 04:41 AM
Turns out if you get gas in your car, you are Saudi. Turns out if you use pretty much everything, you are Saudi. Cuz' oil.
Turns out if you are a... Saudi enabler you agree that the 'Oil Market' is more important that any particular nation and you support sweet crude. From a Muslim terrorist nation.
Turns out if you accept that you create a law that stops ALL Nations but Mecca....

Break down what I said. Tell me I'm wrong.

For seeing a blatant hypocrisy.

PLEASE!!!!

Tell me I'm wrong. I want to believe....

Other than 9/F'n one, one. Tell me I am wrong that the haters have their special friend.

I see failure. How long before sadness balances it? I wonder.

Just tired.

stjames1_53
01-30-2017, 05:10 AM
so, you're admitting your a radical Islamist? I'd declare that one very quietly

Peter1469
01-30-2017, 05:22 AM
No. We are not all Muslims.

BTW North American fracking can provide our energy news.

Common
01-30-2017, 06:11 AM
Pete and St James are better men then me, I have no idea what he was talking about

MMC
01-30-2017, 06:32 AM
Uhm, when did the US stop drilling for Oil? Sarah Palin says, drill baby.....drill.

Cannons Front
01-30-2017, 07:28 AM
The problem with your Theory is that we do not import much from Saudi, yes they still have great control of the price of oil, but we get more oil from Canada than we get from all of OPEC.

donttread
01-30-2017, 08:20 AM
Turns out if you get gas in your car, you are Saudi. Turns out if you use pretty much everything, you are Saudi. Cuz' oil.
Turns out if you are a... Saudi enabler you agree that the 'Oil Market' is more important that any particular nation and you support sweet crude. From a Muslim terrorist nation.
Turns out if you accept that you create a law that stops ALL Nations but Mecca....

Break down what I said. Tell me I'm wrong.

For seeing a blatant hypocrisy.

PLEASE!!!!

Tell me I'm wrong. I want to believe....

Other than 9/F'n one, one. Tell me I am wrong that the haters have their special friend.

I see failure. How long before sadness balances it? I wonder.

Just tired.

The Saudis were the west collaborators in the "oil game" of the past 50 years leaving the wreckage you see as the modern day ME. But they were not the masters at first.

exotix
01-30-2017, 08:22 AM
No sweat ... steal Iraqi Oil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOsWcEoKfp4