PDA

View Full Version : Obama breaks his silence.

Tahuyaman
01-31-2017, 10:37 AM
It sure didn't take long. Obama couldn't be out of the news for more than two weeks. He will not be able to conduct himself in the same manner as every other former president. His ego is too big. He needs to be in the news.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/30/barack-obama-travel-ban-statement-protests-trump

Barack Obama (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/barack-obama) has broken his silence on his successor’s presidency after only 10 days, issuing a short statement that attacks Donald Trump’s controversial travel ban.

MMC
01-31-2017, 10:42 AM
It sure didn't take long. Obama couldn't be out of the news for more than two weeks. He will not be able to conduct himself in the same manner as every other former president. His ego is too big. He needs to be in the news.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/30/barack-obama-travel-ban-statement-protests-trump

Barack Obama (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/barack-obama) has broken his silence on his successor’s presidency after only 10 days, issuing a short statement that attacks Donald Trump’s controversial travel ban.

Yep and he said he was heartened by the Resistance to Trump. There goes that theory about he is a classy guy. 10 days, that's all it took and the mope just couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Now that he has broke the seal expect more to come. The media will luv it and the illiberals will become even more unhinged. As they have word from their SPECIAL MAN.

patrickt
01-31-2017, 10:49 AM
Taking a deep breath, playing some golf, and then pretending you're the king in exile does not constitute a silence. Like his heros, Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Stalin, Pol Pot, and Mao, he hopes to have his myrmidons take what he desires...dictator for life.

Tahuyaman
01-31-2017, 10:52 AM
I never expected Obama to conduct himself in the same classy manner like other former presidents. This man is a complete ego maniac.

DGUtley
01-31-2017, 10:53 AM
Unfortunately, he won't go deep into the night.

nathanbforrest45
01-31-2017, 10:56 AM
He wants to be Secretary General of the United Nations. Then he can really attack the United States

MisterVeritis
01-31-2017, 11:00 AM
This is a plus. As long as Barack Hussein O steals all the oxygen no new leader will emerge. I want the Democratic Party to be a party living in the past, leaderless, as long as possible.

Thanks, Obama!

MMC
01-31-2017, 11:00 AM
He is having a severe case of butt hurt-itis......all upset as he watches his legacy being dismantled piece by piece. All his last minute EO being overturned.

Still hasn't managed to control that stuttering problem he has. Soon he will be back to blaming the Demos for not saving his legacy.

rcfieldz
01-31-2017, 11:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjUQMs0kVEI

nic34
01-31-2017, 11:45 AM
Here we go, the sore winner right just can't leave well enough alone. lol

MMC
01-31-2017, 12:06 PM
Now that is funny.....yet here it is the sore loser leftness, that needs to hear from their Special Man.....just so they can find some sort of encouragement. :laugh:

decedent
01-31-2017, 12:28 PM
Yep and he said he was heartened by the Resistance to Trump.

This is why Obama is so admired. He loves America and has devoted his entire adult life to his country. These protests are a reminder that some people still value freedom, tolerance and respect.

MMC
01-31-2017, 12:37 PM
This is why Obama is so admired. He loves America and has devoted his entire adult life to his country. These protests are a reminder that some people still value freedom, tolerance and respect.
The only thing BO peep loves is his family and that money in his pockets, and Valerie Jarret.....for his sidedish.

Oh, and tricking your kind out of your money. :laugh:

birddog
01-31-2017, 01:08 PM
Obama is lying, illegal scum! Period!

Cigar
01-31-2017, 01:11 PM
Obama is lying, illegal scum! Period!

That's Rich, coming from a Orange Cheeto Supporter ... :laugh:

birddog
01-31-2017, 01:18 PM
That's Rich, coming from a Orange Cheeto Supporter ... :laugh:

Not at all, Trump has already accomplished more positive things for our country than The Kenyan did in eight years!

resister
01-31-2017, 01:47 PM
We can expect this stuutttering drivel to continue.

nathanbforrest45
01-31-2017, 01:52 PM

Thank God for Donald J. Trump.

valley ranch
01-31-2017, 02:25 PM
Well, The President of the United States Donald Trump, "Sounds good" is doing what he said he would.

Those who hate us, well, we can't expect them to be happy to see us throwing off that chain they had half way round our neck.

You, here on this forum, have some real pips here to listen to and try to communicate with. While you and I may not see, eye at eye, on each subject, there are here the polar~other side who'd like to Kebab you and all you/we stand for.

You know in a conversation the: They or Them, unidentified~ in this setting the they and them came from who the heck knows where with a: You are wrong and have wronged, and are the wrongs of all time. Why because of: Give em a minute n they'll give you a hundred pictures and titles, n the others are right and have been wronged~n you did it, not just you~your dad and his dad n they and them are the good and must be given the where and what you are cause being the good they and them will make it right.

We, just got a couple new horses, the weathers been wet n snow like most never see~n I'm going out, I'll see what the girls are doing.

Have a good one!

Peter1469
01-31-2017, 05:14 PM
He said watch my drive. Like he did after telling the press that ISIL cut off an American's head in Syria.

maineman
01-31-2017, 06:08 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/3-ways-rid-president-trump-142655417.html

any of the three would be better than waiting for 2020.

MisterVeritis
01-31-2017, 06:26 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/3-ways-rid-president-trump-142655417.html

any of the three would be better than waiting for 2020.
Rosa Brooks is a full blown kook.

patrickt
01-31-2017, 06:37 PM
He is having a severe case of butt hurt-itis......all upset as he watches his legacy being dismantled piece by piece. All his last minute EO being overturned.

Still hasn't managed to control that stuttering problem he has. Soon he will be back to blaming the Demos for not saving his legacy.
But, he'll neither mind nor be ashamed as the felons he released return to prison after victimizing the people he pretended to care about.

Tahuyaman
01-31-2017, 11:11 PM
I hope Obama weighs in on Trump's Supreme Court nominee. That ought to be real entertaining.

Crepitus
01-31-2017, 11:30 PM
We can expect this stuutttering drivel to continue.

I know! You righties are the most vocally unhappy winners I have ever seen!

Cletus
01-31-2017, 11:40 PM
I know! You righties are the most vocally unhappy winners I have ever seen!

I am actually quite happy right now. Watching you people whine and act like a bunch of spoiled children is just hilarious. I hope you keep it up for the next 4 years.

You are obsolete and soon to go the way of the Dodo.

resister
01-31-2017, 11:42 PM
I know! You righties are the most vocally unhappy winners I have ever seen!Flo from Progressive says "Sprinkles are only for winners".LOL :huh:

resister
01-31-2017, 11:44 PM
I am actually quite happy right now. Watching you people whine and act like a bunch of spoiled children is just hilarious. I hope you keep it up for the next 4 years.

You are obsolete and soon to go the way of the Dodo.Perhaps, if I live a good, long time; I may find there fossils in the river. River of doom...Mywhaa Mwyyhhaa:wink:

Tahuyaman
01-31-2017, 11:45 PM
I don't know how the left wingers can translate laughing at them is an expression of anger?

Crepitus
02-01-2017, 12:23 AM
Flo from Progressive says "Sprinkles are only for winners".LOL :huh:

So, why don't those "sprinkles" make you happy?

Crepitus
02-01-2017, 12:24 AM

You are obsolete and soon to go the way of the Dodo.

If we do keep it up for four years we will still be four years behind you.

Cletus
02-01-2017, 12:45 AM

You really don't get it, do you? With every little temper tantrum you throw, you lose popular support.

Most people in this country are not particularly political. They really don't care, other than on a surface level who is President. What they do see however is daily coverage of Leftist idiots blocking traffic and wearing stupid hats and costumes and making physical threats against those who hold different political views. It makes you look stupid and petty and vicious.

Please keep it up.

Crepitus
02-01-2017, 07:24 AM
You really don't get it, do you? With every little temper tantrum you throw, you lose popular support.

Most people in this country are not particularly political. They really don't care, other than on a surface level who is President. What they do see however is daily coverage of Leftist idiots blocking traffic and wearing stupid hats and costumes and making physical threats against those who hold different political views. It makes you look stupid and petty and vicious.

Please keep it up.

Lol, why are you so sure of that? You guys threw an 8 year long temper tantrum and got Donald Trump elected for God's sake.

Tahuyaman
02-01-2017, 10:07 AM

And you will lose even more ground over the next four years.

Crepitus
02-01-2017, 10:11 AM

As mentioned before, why do you think that? You conservatives spent 8 years in a blubbering panic over having a black guy in the white house and then you (with a little help from Vladimir ) managed to get Trump elected.

Tahuyaman
02-01-2017, 10:30 AM
As mentioned before, why do you think that? You conservatives spent 8 years in a blubbering panic over having a black guy in the white house and then you (with a little help from Vladimir ) managed to get Trump elected.

I'll disregard your racial idiocy.

Over the the last eight years, the Democrats have suffered historic losses. As long as the Democrats stay on their current course, I wouldn't expect that trend to change.

maineman
02-01-2017, 10:39 AM

in your opinion.

Crepitus
02-01-2017, 08:52 PM
I'll disregard your racial idiocy.

Over the the last eight years, the Democrats have suffered historic losses. As long as the Democrats stay on their current course, I wouldn't expect that trend to change.

Lol, it is however the republicans that on on the road to ruin led by Putin's tiny-finger ed orange puppet.

Tahuyaman
02-01-2017, 09:52 PM
Lol, it is however the republicans that on on the road to ruin led by Putin's tiny-finger ed orange puppet.

OK. You can deny reality all you want.

Standing Wolf
02-03-2017, 08:17 AM
President Obama was - and is - an intelligent, articulate, educated and classy individual with a good sense of humor, as most of our recent Presidents have been - as all of them should be.

I disagreed with him on occasion, and thought that he made some mistakes...but in eight years he never gave me or the country cause to hate, disrespect or be embarrassed by him.

I'd like to believe that America has not reached a point in her history where it is no longer seen as necessary that the President should be a diplomat, a serious student of history and the law, a man of his word and a principled leader of men...a time when those traits are seen as less important than how famous someone can make themselves in other realms, how loudly they can shout, how unrestrained by decorum and thoughtfulness they can be, and how exactly they can replicate, in the public forum and on the national and international stage, the taunts, judgments and pronouncements of that guy at the end of the bar at whom everyone is laughing uncomfortably.

I would like to believe that everyone - or at least everyone here - whether they would ever publicly confess the fact, truly does miss the vision of how a President, regardless of Party, ought to be and act that we used to share as a nation.

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" - Mark 8:36

Robo
02-03-2017, 10:43 AM

Narcissism isn't just a Trump and Clinton comedy, Obama is right up there with the self aggrandizing champions. Political campaigning and bragging about failures as successes is his only real talents.