PDA

View Full Version : Zinke, Perry Approved By Senate Panels......

MMC
01-31-2017, 11:50 AM
Perry in as Energy Sec and Zinke as Interior Secretary. Nothing the Demos can do to stop them now. There goes that illiberal theory about Trumps Admin crawling along.

In a series of committee votes, the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee approved the nominations of Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-MT) and former Texas Gov. Rick Perry to join President Donald Trump's cabinet.

Zinke has been approved to serve as the Interior secretary. Zinke was approved by a 16-6 vote. Sens. Mazie Hirono (D-HI), Tammy Duckworth (D-IL), Maria Cantwell (D-WA), Al Franken (D-MN), Bernie Sanders (I-VT), and Debbie Stabenow (D-MI) voted against Zinke.

Shortly after, Perry was approved in a 16-7 vote to serve as Energy secretary. Those opposed to Perry were Sens. Mazie Hirono (D-HI), Tammy Duckworth (D-IL), Maria Cantwell (D-WA), Al Franken (D-MN), Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Ron Wyden (D-OR), and Martin Heinrich (D-NM)......snip~

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/31/zinke-perry-approved-by-senate-panels-n2279211

Cigar
01-31-2017, 12:22 PM
Who? :huh:

nathanbforrest45
01-31-2017, 12:29 PM

That's just what we all said in 2008 about Barack Hussein Obama.

Cigar
01-31-2017, 12:32 PM

This individual is going to Kick The GOPs Ass ...

Twice?

Back-2-Black?

and by 9.5 and 5 Million Votes?

:shocked: Wow

Green Arrow
01-31-2017, 12:48 PM
I like Zinke from what I've seen of him.

MMC
01-31-2017, 12:52 PM

Cmon now, you know he was looking for some deflection for what he doesn't know. Its beyond his comprehension. Unable to filter it thru. :laugh:

birddog
01-31-2017, 12:54 PM

You are not wise enough to be an owl! :grin:

Cigar
01-31-2017, 12:57 PM
You are not wise enough to be an owl! :grin:

Don't have the Flying Capabilities either ...

MMC
01-31-2017, 02:12 PM
Another defeat for the Demos. Good Times. http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/images/smilies/michaelj.gif

Senate Committee Approves DeVos for Education Secretary .....

The Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions approved Betsy DeVos for Education Secretary Tuesday morning, advancing her nomination to the full Senate for a final confirmation vote.

DeVos, one of President Trump’s more controversial Cabinet picks, was confirmed along party lines, 12-11.

While Republicans were largely supportive of DeVos, two GOP senators—Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, and Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska—said they haven’t yet decided how they will vote on the floor. The former raised concerns about DeVos’ lack of familiarity with the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, while the latter was concerned the nominee doesn’t understand issues rural school districts face, like those in Alaska.

Still, DeVos only needs a simple majority vote in the Senate to be confirmed......snip~

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2017/01/31/senate-committee-approves-devos-for-education-secretary-n2279276

Tahuyaman
01-31-2017, 03:15 PM
I'm waiting for a liberal to chime in and claim that the environmental destruction starts immediately.

MMC
01-31-2017, 03:20 PM
I'm waiting for a liberal to chime in and claim that the environmental destruction starts immediately.
The Demos got so upset.....that they didn't show up for anymore defeats today. Hatch called it a pathetic display on their part.