PDA

View Full Version : Hey Undecided Voters....

BooHoo
10-25-2012, 12:34 PM
The choice is clear....

exotix
10-25-2012, 01:01 PM
It's a tough call ... Romney was making hundreds of millions of dollars outsourcing American livlihoods to China, bankrupting Mass., and borrowing a billion dollars from the FEDS for the Olympics while endorsing the Iraq War all during Bush and the neocons ...

So Romney can claim he just came-off the boat and is innocent ... while his running-mate brags how he sent people to die in Iraq and voted 100% on Bush spending Bills leading to catastrophic deficits and the great depression as a neocon ... and who now is disguised as a teabagger ... so he's also innocent.

garyo
10-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Gee, did you forget owebumbles out sourced jobs on tax payer money and voted for the Iraq war, huh?

birddog
10-25-2012, 01:30 PM
It's a tough call ... Romney was making hundreds of millions of dollars outsourcing American livlihoods to China, bankrupting Mass., and borrowing a billion dollars from the FEDS for the Olympics while endorsing the Iraq War all during Bush and the neocons ...

So Romney can claim he just came-off the boat and is innocent ... while his running-mate brags how he sent people to die in Iraq and voted 100% on Bush spending Bills leading to catastrophic deficits and the great depression as a neocon ... and who now is disguised as a teabagger ... so he's also innocent.

Is that your stupid looking picture in your avatar because it matches your stupid posts. You don't have facts, and will not consider other's facts.

exotix
10-25-2012, 01:40 PM
Is that your stupid looking picture in your avatar because it matches your stupid posts. You don't have facts, and will not consider other's facts.

Conservatives hate facts ... a delusional state of being ... they need the exotix to purport them then the exotix decides wether the exotix cares to reason with or logic with conservatives ... and if they're lucky ... heck, I'll even bargain the facts with them ...

http://i45.tinypic.com/xge893.jpg

birddog
10-25-2012, 02:04 PM
Conservatives hate facts ... a delusional state of being ... they need the exotix to purport them then the exotix decides wether the exotix cares to reason with or logic with conservatives ... and if they're lucky ... heck, I'll even bargain the facts with them ...

http://i45.tinypic.com/xge893.jpg

You are totally wrong, but you are kinda funny! :grin:

Deadwood
10-25-2012, 03:49 PM
We seem to have forgotten the wonderful Cash for Cars program....

$3 billion to "create and save" jobs in the auto market.

And is was SUCCESSFUL!

It created and saved about 3,200 jobs in Japan, Germany and Korea!

What a guy!

coolwalker
10-26-2012, 03:43 PM
We are down to the wire. Some people say they are undecided, but I tend to doubt that. last night I got no less than 7 polling calls about Obama...7! I lied on each call saying I support him. My neighbor on my left did exactly the same thing. I just want this damn race over and the Marxist ran out of town.