PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Here is a Fine Young Democrat Who Registered 19 Dead People to Vote

Shady Slim
02-03-2017, 10:54 AM
While this should be a surprise to about zero people, this snowflake thought he could actually get away with this. And all you libsters out there call this fake news.

Got a surprise for you. Here ya go. Keep laughter to a minimum please.

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user230519/imageroot/2016/09/29/20160930%20-%20VA%20Voters%202.JPG

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/meet-young-virginia-democrat-registered-19-dead-people-vote-virginia

MisterVeritis
02-03-2017, 11:42 AM
While this should be a surprise to about zero people, this snowflake thought he could actually get away with this. And all you libsters out there call this fake news.
Got a surprise for you. Here ya go. Keep laughter to a minimum please.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/meet-young-virginia-democrat-registered-19-dead-people-vote-virginia
If true put him in prison for five years for each person he illegally registered to vote.

Cigar
02-03-2017, 11:52 AM
Yes or No is he in Jail and that 19 Vote margin mattered ... where?

NEXT!

Cigar
02-03-2017, 11:54 AM
I don't think anyone on Plant Earth said Voter Fraud doesn't Exist.

Mary Tyler Moore died last week ... anyone want to bet he'll still be on Registered the next election?

AZ Jim
02-03-2017, 12:02 PM
As of now no charges have been filed and there's still some kind of investigation surrounding this story.

resister
02-03-2017, 12:05 PM
Even with these types, Hillary lost!

Green Arrow
02-03-2017, 02:05 PM
If the investigation proves he did it he should go to jail.

Standing Wolf
02-03-2017, 02:33 PM
How many of those dead people actually cast ballots?

There is a world of difference between "voter fraud" and fraudulent voting.

Pretending that the existence of the first proves anything about the second is dishonest and is, itself, a transparent fraud.

Cigar
02-03-2017, 02:58 PM
If the investigation proves he did it he should go to jail.

Get back to us then

Tahuyaman
02-03-2017, 04:15 PM
I don't think anyone on Plant Earth said Voter Fraud doesn't Exist.

Actually most liberals do claim it doesn't exist, then when cases of vote fraud are proven, they claim it doesn't matter.

There's one sitting senator who owes his seat to voter fraud and Democrats in Washington State used vote fraud to elected a governor a while back.

Tahuyaman
02-03-2017, 04:17 PM
How many of those dead people actually cast ballots?...

None of them did. Living people cast those ballots in their name.

The Xl
02-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Voter fraud should be punished harshly, regardless of what side the person engaging in it is on.

Standing Wolf
02-03-2017, 05:54 PM
None of them did. Living people cast those ballots in their name.

I read the story twice and missed that tidbit. Do you have a link to another source for that information, then?

Cthulhu
02-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Yes or No is he in Jail and that 19 Vote margin mattered ... where?

NEXT!
^missing the point.

Fear profits a man nothing.

Tahuyaman
02-03-2017, 07:33 PM
I read the story twice and missed that tidbit. Do you have a link to another source for that information, then?

I don't need a link to support the claim that a person who is dead can not perform the physical act of voting. It takes a live human being fraudulently voting in their name.

Bo-4
02-03-2017, 07:37 PM
Gotta love ZeroHedge .. the website run by a convicted, banned Wall Street securities felon!

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/10/trumps-bogus-voter-fraud-claims/

Crepitus
02-03-2017, 07:38 PM
If it is true he should go to jail.

Let me know how it works out.

Bo-4
02-03-2017, 07:38 PM
^^^ Doesn't need no damned linkage to prove his Alternative Facts!

:rofl:

Crepitus
02-03-2017, 07:40 PM
I don't need a link to support the claim that a person who is dead can not perform the physical act of voting. It takes a live human being fraudulently voting in their name.

Don't be deliberately thick, you know what he meant.

Bo-4
02-03-2017, 07:42 PM
Don't be deliberately thick, you know what he meant.

http://img.memecdn.com/that-one-teacher-who-makes-you-feel-like-a-complete-idiot-when-you-get-an-answer-wrong_o_410937.gif

Crepitus
02-03-2017, 07:44 PM
http://img.memecdn.com/that-one-teacher-who-makes-you-feel-like-a-complete-idiot-when-you-get-an-answer-wrong_o_410937.gif

He's not that dumb, it's a tactic to frustrate you. Not a new one either.

Standing Wolf
02-03-2017, 07:45 PM

It appears that you've gotten yourself confused. What I asked you to provide a link to was something that supports your claim that "Living people cast those ballots in their name". I believe if you read the story again, it deals not with anyone casting a ballot - let alone 19 - but with an overeager kid trying to inflate the registered voter total, for whatever reason.

resister
02-03-2017, 08:35 PM
Gee, I wonder what could be his motivation :huh:

Chris
02-03-2017, 09:19 PM

Insult.

Subdermal
02-03-2017, 10:19 PM
How many of those dead people actually cast ballots?

There is a world of difference between "voter fraud" and fraudulent voting.

Pretending that the existence of the first proves anything about the second is dishonest and is, itself, a transparent fraud.
This sort of crime does not deserve even on millimeter of latitude.

And you're providing it anyway.

Subdermal
02-03-2017, 10:21 PM
^missing the point.

Fear profits a man nothing.

He's not missing the point. He's fighting it off desperately.

Subdermal
02-03-2017, 10:24 PM
You are engaging in asinine rationalization. A drug dealer is arrested for possession and intent to distribute drugs.

The user doesn't have to shoot up in order to convict the dealer. Stop laying down cover fire for a clear case of a moral reprobate leftist. You'll run out of ammo long before you run out of reprobates.

Subdermal
02-03-2017, 10:29 PM
It appears that you've gotten yourself confused. What I asked you to provide a link to was something that supports your claim that "Living people cast those ballots in their name". I believe if you read the story again, it deals not with anyone casting a ballot - let alone 19 - but with an overeager kid trying to inflate the registered voter total, for whatever reason.
It appears that you've ensnared yourself in the accusations of presumption that you have lobbed at Tahuyaman.

You see, Tahuya may be guilty of presuming that a clueless young skull of leftist mush would have inflated the voter roles with dead people for the actual purpose of enabling additionally cast votes for leftists.

Yes, he did that.

But what you just did is assume that this kid only want to swell the number of registered voters, and that's all he had in mind.

I must have missed that in the story. Can you tell us where you got your cute little apologist idea?

Tahuyaman
02-03-2017, 11:23 PM
^^^ Doesn't need no damned linkage to prove his Alternative Facts!

:rofl:

so, you believe someone who is dead can physically go to a polling place and vote?

Tahuyaman
02-03-2017, 11:27 PM

If dead people are casting a vote, who's actually doing the voting for them? Other dead people? If someone who is dead is casting a vote, obviously a live human being us fraudulently voting for the dead person, right?

Common Sense
02-03-2017, 11:31 PM
Fudging the registration numbers by registering dead people does not equal votes by dead people.

Still, it was stupid and he deserves some sort of punishment. Fine plus community service.

rcfieldz
02-03-2017, 11:38 PM
a Hittlery jack booted follower?

patrickt
02-04-2017, 08:31 AM
Fudging the registration numbers by registering dead people does not equal votes by dead people.

Still, it was stupid and he deserves some sort of punishment. Fine plus community service.
Of course not. It's just a harmless pastime that Democrats enjoy. Of course, when you have an election and a district with 10,000 registered voters has a Democrat winning with 25,000 votes it's embarrassing so inflating the number of registered voters sure helps.

""In one county alone in Ohio, President Obama received 106,258 votes. But there were only 98,213 eligible voters."
http://www.politifact.com/ohio/statements/2012/nov/19/we-people-petition/online-petition-claims-obama-got-more-votes-one-co/
And, when you're paid to go in and vote as someone else, it's handy if the Democrat operative can give you a name and address of the person you're voting as.

Registering foreign nationals to vote, with no questions asked, certainly facilitates their voting, doesn't it?

And, be sure to follow the Clinton Gangs advice and, "Deny, deny, deny."

Standing Wolf
02-04-2017, 11:26 AM
If dead people are casting a vote, who's actually doing the voting for them? Other dead people? If someone who is dead is casting a vote, obviously a live human being us fraudulently voting for the dead person, right?

You claimed that someone - or nineteen someones - had so voted; you stated that as a fact. It isn't. You apparently believed you could sneak that supposition in and no one would question it, and you got caught; now you're playing a silly game, pretending not to understand the question.

Do you recall an election cycle or two ago, when ACORN-employed registration workers alerted authorities - as they were legally bound to do - to a number of questionable registration forms, with names like "Mickey Mouse" on them, and the Right-wing media went insane, claiming that the workers had been trying to get away with voter fraud? Some people cite such incidents as "proof" of fraudulent voting, but the simple-to-understand (for most of us) truth is that unless someone in that situation actually shows up at the polls with an ID that says "Mickey Mouse", no fraudulent voting has taken place.

That a dead person is - whether through fraud or bureaucratic oversight - still on the voting rolls is irrelevant to the outcome of any election in the real world. The number of times that someone (or someone assuming another's identity) has actually voted in any recent U.S. election who was ineligible, for whatever reason, to do so is probably in the dozens - not "three to five million" or anything even remotely in the same neighborhood of that.

Tahuyaman
02-04-2017, 11:33 AM
You simply asked "how many dead people voted". I just told you that no dead person has ever voted and that a live person has to cast that note for them. How else could a dead person vote?

I guess you disagree with that?

But once again you prove the point that liberals always will claim that voter fraud takes place and then when it's proven that it does, you say that it doesn't impact an election.

I know of at least two elections where the outcome was based on fraud. I'm sure there's more.

Standing Wolf
02-04-2017, 11:38 AM
I officially give up.

You don't want to have a good faith discussion and own up to what you wrote or acknowledge that you understand the point being made? Whatever.

patrickt
02-04-2017, 06:02 PM
I officially give up.

You don't want to have a good faith discussion and own up to what you wrote or acknowledge that you understand the point being made? Whatever.
And you should. Melowese Richardson admitted voting for her dead sister. A man voted for Barack Obama twice using both his and his dead wife's absentee ballots. He said he thought it was ethically proper since he knew how she would have voted if she'd been alive.

We also know that records show that some voted for a dead person registered to vote.

I realize voter fraud is an honorable legacy for the Democrats but it isn't a right. It's time to stop it.

Subdermal
02-04-2017, 09:40 PM
I officially give up.

ORLY.

If you wanted to have a 'good faith discussion' how come you didn't respond to my post to you?

Tahuyaman
02-05-2017, 11:19 AM
There are those who believe that posting in good faith only happens when you agree with them.