PDA

View Full Version : Righty media problem with Bowling Green

Evmetro
02-03-2017, 03:51 PM
I am a righty, so I like to defend righties. There is a problem though, with the righty media coverage of Kellyanne's blunder. It is not on Drudge, and it it not on the FOX page, and this is relevant news today. This is the same problem that the lefty MSM has been having in reporting anything besides anti Trump propaganda. The righty media is blacking out the blunder, just like the MSM has been blacking out stuff beyond anti Trump propaganda. I am as disappointed with Drudge and Fox today as I have been with the lefty MSM.

The only info that I know of right now in regard to Kellyanne's blunder is what the lefty media has to offer. My position on the whole thing, based on what I can see right now, is that she made a gross blunder. I do not have enough information to call it an attempt to deceive or to call it a big mistake, or completely ignorant, so all I can do is label it as a gross blunder at the moment.

I have no doubt that the lefty media will wear this thing out and then use it some more, but they should also seize this opportunity to report the righty media blackout of coverage. We have been accusing the left of blacking out relevant news for the last year, so they should bank this blackout from the right.

I wish lefties could come right out and admit it when the left has made a huge blunder, but I don't think that will ever happen. I hereby scold Kellyanne and the righty media. (exclusively in regard to Kellyanne's blunder)

Evmetro
02-03-2017, 05:01 PM
I suppose another way to look at the righty blackout is that it is justified, considering how the left has been doing a media blackout on anything besides anti Trump propaganda. Journalism is dead on the left, so why should we bother doing it correctly? The left will never do what I have done here in this thread, they will just bank this thread and give me the middle finger. Kinda reminds me of another thread where I labeled typical forum rhetoric that everybody including myself uses as trolling, so a mod came along and dinged me for admitting trolling...

Yea, I am disappointed with the righty media for this blackout, but I guess the way lefties and righties are so polarized right now, there is no harm in the righty media keeping their mouths shut and assuming a political stance like the left does.