and Obama is a financial illiterate.

sounds about right.

GrassrootsConservative
10-25-2012, 06:51 PM
Who, this clown?

(Click the picture)

Calypso Jones
10-25-2012, 06:54 PM
His insane laughter is not a pretty picture.

Deadwood
10-25-2012, 07:01 PM
Noting really new there...

I think it's been evident that Obama is a financial illiterate for, oh, four years now?

Peter1469
10-25-2012, 08:04 PM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/82897.html

and Obama is a financial illiterate.

sounds about right.

Clearly.....

Cigar
10-25-2012, 08:10 PM
No ... Really? :)

He's also Vice President of The United States.

Peter1469
10-25-2012, 08:36 PM

Because the president is a narcissist and had to pick someone he clearly outclassed..... :grin:

Deadwood
10-25-2012, 08:47 PM
Because the president is a narcissist and had to pick someone he clearly outclassed..... :grin:

There's still some dog shit on my lawn...that will serve as well and won't laugh at Americans being killed in Benghazi

Calypso Jones
10-25-2012, 08:56 PM
Obama reportedly had some kind of blowup at Biden and told him he didn't need a Henry Higgins. little touchy aren't we? Why would he need a henry higgins when he has a jeremiah wright and that Mr Bernadine Dorhn. Both of them are pitiful examples of leaders. They can't hold a candle to any of the men involved in the founding documents of this nation. They aren't qualified enough to hold a candle to the chamber pot in the out house in the backyard of the home of one of our founding fathers.

Professor Peabody
10-27-2012, 02:31 PM

Just the thought of him actually becoming President is as frightening as it gets.

http://www.skeletonsandmore.com/securecart/images/Jacket.JPG

This should be his official uniform.

waltky
10-28-2012, 03:00 AM
Uncle Joe does it again...
:shocked:
Biden to Slain Navy Seal’s Father: ‘Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Size of Cue Balls?’
October 26, 2012 – Charles Woods, the father of former Navy Seal Tyrone Woods who was killed in the terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, said when his son’s body came home, Vice President Joe Biden asked him, “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?”

“He said, ‘I am Joe Biden,’” Woods said. “And then he said, ‘I received one of these damned phone calls,’ when he had lost a family member. And then about a half hour later he actually came over and approached me, and these are the exact words: he said—I do not speak like this – in an extremely loud and boisterous voice, he said, ‘Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?’

“Are these the words of someone who’s really sorry?” Woods asked during an appearance on “The Glenn Beck Program” on Thursday, recounting the events of the Sept. 14 ceremony for the slain Americans, including Woods, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, and the two other Americans who were killed in the attack on the 11th anniversary of 9/11.

Woods described his interaction with President Obama who, “couldn’t look him in the eye” at the ceremony. “The Vice President was also there. And he came by, he introduced himself—this was before the president came by—he came over to our little pod of people.”

After recounting the vice president’s words, referring to Woods’ son having “balls the size of cue balls,” Woods said, “I will ask you the question – Is that the voice of someone who is truly sorry?” Fox News has reported that Tyrone Woods and former Navy Seal Glen Dougherty were killed by mortar fire at approximately 4 a.m.—seven hours into the attack—and after three requests for military support were denied.

Source (http://cnsnews.com/news/article/biden-slain-navy-seal-s-father-did-your-son-always-have-balls-size-cue-balls)

Peter1469
10-28-2012, 05:29 AM
Biden is off his rocker.

Trinnity
10-28-2012, 08:15 AM
Biden is famous for being a nutty dumbass. It says a lot about Obama that he thought to pick Joe. -Said it was because of Joe's foreign policy experience. That didn't help Obama, now did it???