PDA

View Full Version : Trump now claims the media is covering up terrorist attacks.

Crepitus
02-06-2017, 06:39 PM
“You’ve seen what happened in Paris, and Nice. All over Europe, it’s happening,” he said to the assembled military leaders. “It’s gotten to a point where it’s not even being reported. And in many cases the very, very dishonest press doesn’t want to report it. They have their reasons, and you understand that.”

You can guess what I think about this.

More at the link.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/politics/wp/2017/02/06/president-trump-is-now-speculating-that-the-media-is-covering-up-terrorist-attacks/?client=ms-android-boost-us

del
02-06-2017, 06:51 PM
it was the press that kept the details of the bowling green massacre a secret.

Crepitus
02-06-2017, 06:54 PM

Lol! Welcome back!

FindersKeepers
02-06-2017, 08:00 PM
You can guess what I think about this.

More at the link.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/politics/wp/2017/02/06/president-trump-is-now-speculating-that-the-media-is-covering-up-terrorist-attacks/?client=ms-android-boost-us

Trump put that roughly, but there's a little something to it -- not quite the way it sounded coming from him, however.

During the Obama years, the MSM bent over backwards not to question the Administration's official story -- it wasn't the MSM that revealed that Hillary was lying when she claimed the Libya embassy event was the result of an American filmmaker.

There was an orchestrated effort to put the blame for terror incidents on the American people. Or, on the West, in general, as we saw after the the attack on Charlie Hebdo.

Make no mistake, this attempt at social engineering played a large role in getting Trump elected because people simply didn't buy it.

Trump not only understood the issue, he rode it to victory. It's a big issue.

FindersKeepers
02-06-2017, 08:01 PM

Yeah, welcome back.

It's been a bit dull here without you. But, if you ever tell anyone I said that -- I'll deny it.

valley ranch
02-06-2017, 08:06 PM
http://www.businessinsider.com/bowling-green-massacre-2017-2

Ah haw! Caught making a mistake.

Crepitus
02-06-2017, 08:22 PM
Trump put that roughly, but there's a little something to it -- not quite the way it sounded coming from him, however.

During the Obama years, the MSM bent over backwards not to question the Administration's official story -- it wasn't the MSM that revealed that Hillary was lying when she claimed the Libya embassy event was the result of an American filmmaker.

There was an orchestrated effort to put the blame for terror incidents on the American people. Or, on the West, in general, as we saw after the the attack on Charlie Hebdo.

Make no mistake, this attempt at social engineering played a large role in getting Trump elected because people simply didn't buy it.

Trump not only understood the issue, he rode it to victory. It's a big issue.

Oh not this whole thing again. There was a mistake made, but nobody was lying, they were going with the best information they had at the time. The media didn't cover for the Obama administration.

Crepitus
02-06-2017, 08:24 PM
http://www.businessinsider.com/bowling-green-massacre-2017-2

Ah haw! Caught making a mistake.

Twice at least. Was it really a mistake? Or was it more alternative facts?

del
02-06-2017, 08:25 PM
i have difficulty taking seriously people who use the phrase mainstream media.

valley ranch
02-06-2017, 08:26 PM
Ya, when a muslim cut the woman's head off~it was work place violence and was it Fort Hood~ mental health?

AZ Jim
02-06-2017, 08:26 PM
Yeah, welcome back.

It's been a bit dull here without you. But, if you ever tell anyone I said that -- I'll deny it.We're used to you denying.

FindersKeepers
02-06-2017, 08:27 PM
Oh not this whole thing again. There was a mistake made, but nobody was lying, they were going with the best information they had at the time. The media didn't cover for the Obama administration.

I'm not talking about a single incident. I'm talking about a policy.

resister
02-06-2017, 08:28 PM
Yeah, welcome back.

It's been a bit dull here without you. But, if you ever tell anyone I said that -- I'll deny it.Let the insults and trolling roll!

Cigar
02-06-2017, 08:28 PM
i have difficulty taking seriously people who use the phrase mainstream media.
Careful, if you hurt their feelings, you'll get an infraction :laugh:

del
02-06-2017, 08:29 PM
tell me about it

:rofl:

del
02-06-2017, 08:30 PM

the policy of the *mainstream media* is to make money.

write it down so you don't forget

resister
02-06-2017, 08:31 PM
Adult, mature posters look forward to the inevitable and permanent ban of both of you. The trolling and insults were greatly reduced in yalls absence.

FindersKeepers
02-06-2017, 08:32 PM

Glad to see you back, too, big guy!

Crepitus
02-06-2017, 08:35 PM

Please cite some examples other than the Benghazi incident which has been thoroughly debunked.

Croft
02-06-2017, 08:35 PM

So there's no power in owning major media outlets? No ability and opportunity to decide what news is shown and how it's shown? It's just purely business?
I guess every dictator in history who made sure that it was him who decides what's shown and with what slant must have been doing it just for the cash.

FindersKeepers
02-06-2017, 08:36 PM
Adult, mature posters look forward to the inevitable and permanent ban of both of you. The trolling and insults were greatly reduced in yalls absence.

Yeah, but wasn't it dull? I kept dozing off while scrolling threads. Got so tired I spilled my Cream of Mushroom soup on my keyboard. That was a mess.

FindersKeepers
02-06-2017, 08:39 PM

True 'nuff.

But, we all like to lick the hand that feeds us.

And, don't get me wrong -- I'm not saying that it doesn't make some sense. No one wants to rouse the unruly masses. I'm just being observant here -- I'm not judging intent.

resister
02-06-2017, 08:41 PM
Yeah, but wasn't it dull? I kept dozing off while scrolling threads. Got so tired I spilled my Cream of Mushroom soup on my keyboard. That was a mess.Not really, a welcome change from the insulting, derailing trolling of any thread not firmly lefty.

FindersKeepers
02-06-2017, 08:41 PM
We're used to you denying.

What can I say?

It's self defense, after all.

del
02-06-2017, 08:43 PM
you were saying something about not judging intent

True 'nuff.

But, we all like to lick the hand that feeds us.

And, don't get me wrong -- I'm not saying that it doesn't make some sense. No one wants to rouse the unruly masses. I'm just being observant here -- I'm not judging intent.

FindersKeepers
02-06-2017, 08:44 PM
Not really, a welcome change from the insulting, derailing trolling of any thread not firmly lefty.

I try to see the best intent in posts.

Oh hell, who am I kidding...I just like mud-wrestling.

del
02-06-2017, 08:44 PM
Not really, a welcome change from the insulting, derailing trolling of any thread not firmly lefty.
you mean like you're trying to do here?

FindersKeepers
02-06-2017, 08:45 PM
you were saying something about not judging intent

What am I? Perfect?

Go with the flow dude.

It's easier that way.

resister
02-06-2017, 09:22 PM
you mean like you're trying to do here?
Your post # 2 and 9 and others speak for you!