PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watching the Cruz/Sanders debate on CNN?

Captain Obvious
02-07-2017, 10:28 PM
I hate these things in part because I can't jump in and ask a question.

Like when Sanders rambles on about "healthcare is a right", and "we should be expanding funding programs for Medicaid". So I want to ask him "cool - who pays for it, the middle class again like they did with teh O'bamacare"?

And Cruz is a sock puppet, he has to dumb his points down for the crowd, it's pretty obvious that's what he's doing here and there.

Negative1
02-07-2017, 10:31 PM
Total show from 2 cronies. The licensing is out of control.

If you want your teeth done, go to Mexico.

Scerab
02-07-2017, 10:51 PM
I am not watching the debate.
the ACA is paid for by the rich. There were taxes levied on people making more then $200,000 a year, which paid for the ACA.
You think the GOP gives a crap about the middle class?
No they don't.
They are doing the bidding of those who own them.

Captain Obvious
02-07-2017, 10:53 PM
lol

resister
02-07-2017, 10:54 PM
lol !!!!

Scerab
02-07-2017, 10:57 PM
Lol?
what kind of reply is that?
Cat ate your tongue?

Captain Obvious
02-07-2017, 11:03 PM
so anyway...

Watching the follow-up, even CNN is admitting that the ACA failed but they're of course blaming the GOP in part but give them credit a bit, it's not just the standard MSM whitewash like it usually is.

HoneyBadger
02-07-2017, 11:05 PM
I refuse to subject my ears and eyes to crazy uncle Bernie.

Scerab
02-07-2017, 11:08 PM
If only red necks would stop drinking moonshine for one second and educate them selves about the successful health care systems of Canada, France, the U.K. And every other great industrial nation.

Captain Obvious
02-07-2017, 11:10 PM
I refuse to subject my ears and eyes to crazy uncle Bernie.

He sounds like Jackie Mason

AZ Jim
02-07-2017, 11:10 PM
Lol?
what kind of reply is that?
Cat ate your tongue?When the ignorant are stuck for an answer, they do the LOL.

Captain Obvious
02-07-2017, 11:12 PM
When the ignorant are stuck for an answer, they do the LOL.

No, it's the polite way of saying "you're a fucking idiot" without saying just that.

It's the kinder, gentler me.

Captain Obvious
02-08-2017, 12:06 AM
So... CNN just reported that 22% of poll takers don't want O'bamacare repealed, 55% want repeal with replacement and the balance wants repeal.

CNN...

KathyS
02-08-2017, 12:19 AM
So... CNN just reported that 22% of poll takers don't want O'bamacare repealed, 55% want repeal with replacement and the balance wants repeal.

CNN...

Wow, that says a lot. I enjoyed the debate but Bernie lost it when the businesswoman asked him how is she supposed to provide insurance for her employees when she can't afford insurance for herself.

I thought Ted did a good job explaining his points, although he tends to drift OT at times.

Captain Obvious
02-08-2017, 12:21 AM
Wow, that says a lot. I enjoyed the debate but Bernie lost it when the businesswoman asked him how is she supposed to provide insurance for her employees when she can't afford insurance for herself.

I thought Ted did a good job explaining his points, although he tends to drift OT at times.

I'm not a Cruz fan, I think he's a flake and that was one of the frustrating parts of this debate, I wish I could have jumped in and shoved Ted off the stage and took over. There were a lot of balls to hit over the fence and he watched them all.