PDA

View Full Version : Your money is no object for the Royal Couple

Mainecoons
10-26-2012, 09:16 AM
President Obama has spent far more lavishly on White House state dinners (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_dinner#United_States) than previous chief executives, including nearly $1 million on a 2010 dinner for Mexico's president, according to documents obtained by The Washington Examiner.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/spending-on-white-house-dinners-soars-under-obama/article/2511758#.UIqVo8XA-4d

Isn't it a comfort to know that with welfare and food stamps at an all time high, millions about to lose their full time jobs because of Obamacare, and SS disability also at an all time high, the Royal Couple is entertaining so lavishly?

Let's see what the Royal Couple have done for the ordinary folks:

Middle class and retired can't make any money on their savings.
Their doctors quitting left and right because of ObamaCare while the Royal Couple has full service free health care c/o you know who.
Royal Couple's net worth has gone from around 2 million 4 years ago to 11 million.
No banksters being prosecuted.
Printing 40 billion per month to buy bad bankster and wall street paper.
Stock market riding a bubble due to the money printing (real earnings and business growth suck, look it up) enriching the one percent.

We've got a new kind of "new Democrat" here, folks, much more akin to the robber barons at the turn of the 20th century.

Cigar
10-26-2012, 09:24 AM
No Body Knows The Trouble I've Seen :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVKKRzemX_w&feature=player_detailpage

Mainecoons
10-26-2012, 09:32 AM
Loved Louis but that has what to do with this? Trying to hide your embarassment?

Cigar
10-26-2012, 09:39 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/Un_fair.jpg

Deadwood
10-26-2012, 09:55 AM
Can someone who supports Obama explain to me how the first couple's net worth went from $2 million to $11 million?

I would like to see if there is a justified explanation for this.

coolwalker
10-26-2012, 10:04 AM
Can someone who supports Obama explain to me how the first couple's net worth went from $2 million to $11 million?

They just saved a bit, and kept it, from what was raised from the first election.

Cigar
10-26-2012, 10:07 AM

Financial Education ...

You do know The President gets royalties on books, movies, investments.

coolwalker
10-26-2012, 10:20 AM
Financial Education ...

You do know The President gets royalties on books, movies, investments.
No I never knew people could collect Royalties. Imagine that! What a wonderful world. Bubba...that's one of a hell of a lot of Royalties...a bit more than Brad Pitt makes from them, so try again.

Calypso Jones
10-26-2012, 10:25 AM
Looks like Obama is a member of that evil 1%.

Calypso Jones
10-26-2012, 10:28 AM
Wow. Royalties just get bigger and bigger....wow. And here i thought it worked the other way around. Still, is he paying to keep his sources of income secret too? I know the media won't touch that little matter.

coolwalker
10-26-2012, 10:31 AM
Wow. Royalties just get bigger and bigger....wow. And here i thought it worked the other way around. Still, is he paying to keep his sources of income secret too? I know the media won't touch that little matter.

Maybe he just took samples of what he had the government printing office print.

Cigar
10-26-2012, 10:35 AM
No I never knew people could collect Royalties. Imagine that! What a wonderful world. Bubba...that's one of a hell of a lot of Royalties...a bit more than Brad Pitt makes from them, so try again.

Amazing what a Harvard Education will get you ... just ask Mitt. :)

Mainecoons
10-26-2012, 11:12 AM
Probaly like that house deal, eh? No payoff there, nope. :rofl:

patrickt
10-26-2012, 11:26 AM
My wife taught me that nothing is too expensive for the person who doesn't have to pay for it. That goes for jewelry, healthcare, state dinners, and vacations.