PDA

View Full Version : Democratic party supporters bracing for a Chelsea Clinton versus Caroline Kennedy

MMC
02-10-2017, 12:21 PM
showdown.....

The 2020 election could put the two biggest names in the Democratic Party on a collision course.

Democratic bigwigs are already rumbling about a Kennedy vs. Clinton showdown, should Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/kirsten-gillibrand-run-for-president-090706) set her sights on the White House in 2020. Both contenders would be former First Daughters: Chelsea Clinton and Caroline Kennedy.

And we're told that it’s more than just fantasy football for liberals who have nothing else to look forward to.

“What you’re witnessing is the beginning of Chelsea Clinton’s political career (http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/chelsea-clinton-gearing-white-house-bid-article-1.2510390),” says a source who has a longstanding relationship with both the Clinton and Kennedy families.

Gillibrand served in the House representing the Hudson Valley from 2007 until 2009, when she filled the seat of Hillary Clinton, who resigned to become secretary of state. The feisty 50-year-old’s early opposition to President Trump (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-democrats-turned-lambs-trump-feet-article-1.2961375) already has Democrats buzzing that she’ll make a run for the White House in 2020. Should that happen, her successor would be picked by the governor, meaning neither Clinton nor Kennedy would even have to be elected.....snip~

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/democratic-party-supporters-hoping-clinton-kennedy-showdown-article-1.2968759

Well that's bullshit.....to just be handed a Senator's seat. They should have to run an election. Go up against one another.

Either way.....I have to get a Twitter account. I will make a special effort in smacking Chelsea back into reality.

Peter1469
02-10-2017, 01:03 PM
Killibrand isn't changing jobs in 2021. Democrats cannot win the EC.

MMC
02-10-2017, 01:08 PM
Killibrand isn't changing jobs in 2021. Democrats cannot win the EC.

Chelsea must feel she is safe to crawl out from under her rock, huh? Get a Twitter account and dump on that skank.

Peter1469
02-10-2017, 01:19 PM
Chelsea must feel she is safe to crawl out from under her rock, huh? Get a Twitter account and dump on that skank.

Twitter goes to my spam folder.

I would be interested in her policies. And her political skill, if any. She was one of the few involved with the Clinton Foundation who warned that Pay for Play was illegal. So she has that going for her.

MMC
02-10-2017, 01:26 PM
Twitter goes to my spam folder.

I would be interested in her policies. And her political skill, if any. She was one of the few involved with the Clinton Foundation who warned that Pay for Play was illegal. So she has that going for her.

She would have the same people that were behind her mother. So, there would be no change. Play on the children, play on the War against Women, and more corruption from within.

AZ Jim
02-10-2017, 02:04 PM
Chelsea must feel she is safe to crawl out from under her rock, huh? Get a Twitter account and dump on that skank.Where the hell do you get the guts to call Chelsea a "skank"? Under a rock? You are a real classy person.

MMC
02-10-2017, 02:16 PM
Where the hell do you get the guts to call Chelsea a "skank"? Under a rock? You are a real classy person.

Unlike you.....I'm not afraid to call someone out who thinks they should be handed a senator seat and doesn't have to run in an election.

Did you need a tissue for that issue. Try Posh puffs they are made with aloe, so you wont feel that burning sensation.

Green Arrow
02-10-2017, 02:17 PM
It's not "bullshit," it's always been a practice in this country. Just like the Gov. of Alabama filled Sessions' seat yesterday by appointment rather than election.

Ravens Fan
02-10-2017, 02:20 PM
Personally, I am against either a Clinton or a Kennedy getting that seat (not that I have a choice). I am tired of family dynasty's in our government.

MMC
02-10-2017, 02:28 PM
It's not "bullshit," it's always been a practice in this country. Just like the Gov. of Alabama filled Sessions' seat yesterday by appointment rather than election.
It is bullshit.....Sessions seat should be a run off between a couple of Repubs. Not just handed down to whoever. Let the people decide.

donttread
02-10-2017, 02:29 PM
showdown.....

The 2020 election could put the two biggest names in the Democratic Party on a collision course.

Democratic bigwigs are already rumbling about a Kennedy vs. Clinton showdown, should Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/kirsten-gillibrand-run-for-president-090706) set her sights on the White House in 2020. Both contenders would be former First Daughters: Chelsea Clinton and Caroline Kennedy.

And we're told that it’s more than just fantasy football for liberals who have nothing else to look forward to.

“What you’re witnessing is the beginning of Chelsea Clinton’s political career (http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/chelsea-clinton-gearing-white-house-bid-article-1.2510390),” says a source who has a longstanding relationship with both the Clinton and Kennedy families.

Gillibrand served in the House representing the Hudson Valley from 2007 until 2009, when she filled the seat of Hillary Clinton, who resigned to become secretary of state. The feisty 50-year-old’s early opposition to President Trump (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-democrats-turned-lambs-trump-feet-article-1.2961375) already has Democrats buzzing that she’ll make a run for the White House in 2020. Should that happen, her successor would be picked by the governor, meaning neither Clinton nor Kennedy would even have to be elected.....snip~

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/democratic-party-supporters-hoping-clinton-kennedy-showdown-article-1.2968759

Well that's bullshit.....to just be handed a Senator's seat. They should have to run an election. Go up against one another.

Either way.....I have to get a Twitter account. I will make a special effort in smacking Chelsea back into reality.

I with Kirsten in that fight , she's got a set. She's taken on other control freak dems on gun control and all of Washington on their insider trading exemptions.
What are Chelsa's qualifications? "I'd have a brother but Monica ate the evidence? " I mean seriously. The whole similarity to the "Blue Blood " consporacy theories is getting to be too much. The Bushs , the Clintons , the Kennedys when will we hear about Michelle making a run?

MMC
02-10-2017, 02:30 PM
Personally, I am against either a Clinton or a Kennedy getting that seat (not that I have a choice). I am tired of family dynasty's in our government.

Well I am to.....but if they want it. Let them take each other on. Debates and all.

Green Arrow
02-10-2017, 02:31 PM
It is bullshit.....Sessions seat should be a run off between a couple of Repubs. Not just handed down to whoever. Let the people decide.

If that's what you want, change the laws. Right now state constitutions allow the governor to appoint someone to finish a retiring senator's term until a special election can be held.

MMC
02-10-2017, 02:31 PM
I with Kirsten in that fight , she's got a set. She's taken on other control freak dems on gun control and all of Washington on their insider trading exemptions.
What are Chelsa's qualifications? "I'd have a brother but Monica ate the evidence? " I mean seriously. The whole similarity to the "Blue Blood " consporacy theories is getting to be too much. The Bushs , the Clintons , the Kennedys when will we hear about Michelle making a run?

Michelle Malkin.....lets not hear anything about that? :grin:

MMC
02-10-2017, 02:33 PM
If that's what you want, change the laws. Right now state constitutions allow the governor to appoint someone to finish a retiring senator's term until a special election can be held.

And......that still don't make it Right. What's your problem with the people deciding?

Green Arrow
02-10-2017, 02:34 PM
And......that still don't make it Right. What's your problem with the people deciding?

I have no problem with it, but you'll need to amend both federal and state constitutions to make it happen.

donttread
02-10-2017, 02:41 PM
Michelle Malkin.....lets not hear anything about that? :grin:

Michelle Obama, I'm unaware of her maiden name.

MMC
02-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Michelle Obama, I'm unaware of her maiden name.

MO? Cmon, we don't need more Bologna sandwiches with a celery stick.

patrickt
02-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Where the hell do you get the guts to call Chelsea a "skank"? Under a rock? You are a real classy person.
Read your signature block and get back to us on your view of "classy".

patrickt
02-10-2017, 07:02 PM
I'm tired of career politicians and political dynasties are career politicians gone bad.

Boris The Animal
02-10-2017, 08:58 PM
Unlike you.....I'm not afraid to call someone out who thinks they should be handed a senator seat and doesn't have to run in an election.

Did you need a tissue for that issue. Try Posh puffs they are made with aloe, so you wont feel that burning sensation.The only burning sensation he would feel needs Preparation-H!! :D