PDA

View Full Version : tPF The Madness of King Trump

decedent
02-10-2017, 05:51 PM
Yesterday, the New York Times wrote that Donald trump Spoke with President Xi of China.

https://s5.postimg.org/mpv9wr6bn/trump_nyt_china_017_0021.png[

Today, Trump said that the New York Times suggested that the Times claimed they didn't speak.

https://s5.postimg.org/xqqf1rykj/trumpny_china_0019.png

Is Trump lying, is he an idiot, is he crazy? Discuss.

birddog
02-10-2017, 05:58 PM
You call Trump a "King" after we suffered through eight years of King Obama? What a hypocrite you are!:rollseyes:

decedent
02-10-2017, 06:09 PM
You call Trump a "King" after we suffered through eight years of King Obama? What a hypocrite you are!:rollseyes:

You wouldn't know this, but it's the title of a play about King George going mad while ruling. I'm using an analogy to try to understand Trump's false claims. Are they lies or is he just crazy?

But since you brought up Obama, your team was calling Obama a King and tyrant for a solid eight years. You cannot deny this. This week, Trump's SCOTUS appointee called his anti-judiciary comments "demoralizing." They are the kind of thing a wannabe tyrant would say, and go along with Trump's attack on the press and nationalism. These are all the hallmarks of a tyrant.

birddog
02-10-2017, 06:12 PM
You wouldn't know this, but it's the title of a play about King George going mad while ruling. I'm using an analogy to try to understand Trump's false claims. Are they lies or is he just crazy?

But since you brought up Obama, your team was calling Obama a King and tyrant for a solid eight years. You cannot deny this. This week, Trump's SCOTUS appointee called his anti-judiciary comments "demoralizing." They are the kind of thing a wannabe tyrant would say, and go along with Trump's attack on the press and nationalism. These are all the hallmarks of a tyrant.

The difference is that Obama was a total failure, and Trump is succeeding. I hope that's simple enough for you to understand.

decedent
02-10-2017, 06:41 PM
The difference is that Obama was a total failure, and Trump is succeeding. I hope that's simple enough for you to understand.

Okay, let's get simple: the people love Obama and hate Trump.

birddog
02-10-2017, 06:46 PM

Deeper thinking should tell you that many hate Trump's demeanor and New York attitude, but they like his results. "Loving Obama" is too deep for even me to understand, other than saying the old quote, "figures don't lie, but liars figure.":grin: Card playing time, bye.

Common Sense
02-10-2017, 06:49 PM

How exactly is Trump succeeding?

His travel ban?

His flip flop with China?

His awesome Tweets?

maineman
02-10-2017, 06:51 PM
folks at the shallow end of the gene pool have a different perspective on what "deep thinking" actually entails, methinks. :rofl:

patrickt
02-10-2017, 06:54 PM

Neither. But the king just left the White House. The king wasn't mad, though. He just hated America, was a racist prick, and tried to rule us with a pen and a phone. He was so hateful he invites middle eastern folks in wholesale and demands that Cubans get sent back to their dictators. But, I still don't say he's mad.

decedent
02-10-2017, 06:57 PM
Deeper thinking should tell you that many hate Trump's demeanor and New York attitude, but they like his results. "Loving Obama" is too deep for even me to understand, other than saying the old quote, "figures don't lie, but liars figure.":grin: Card playing time, bye.

So many excuses. Trump is probably unpopular because of his corruption and lies.

While we're speaking about Obama, murder rates fell to it's lowest in over 50 years under Obama. Trump said the murder rate is the highest it's been in 47 years (unlike Obama, Trump is a habitual liar). Obama didn't need surrogates to interpret insane speech or lies. Obama didn't need a White House press secretary to be a propagandist, apologist machine.

Trump is disgracing the White House and the sooner he leaves, the better.

Neither. But the king just left the White House. The king wasn't mad, though. He just hated America, was a racist $#@!, and tried to rule us with a pen and a phone.

I guess you mean Trump. He hasn't left yet, but he may still be racist.

del
02-10-2017, 07:06 PM

what results?

del
02-10-2017, 07:07 PM

His travel ban?

His awesome Tweets?

i like the way he lies about the weather

it takes a special kind of stupid to do that

patrickt
02-10-2017, 07:59 PM
So many excuses. Trump is probably unpopular because of his corruption and lies.

While we're speaking about Obama, murder rates fell to it's lowest in over 50 years under Obama. Trump said the murder rate is the highest it's been in 47 years (unlike Obama, Trump is a habitual liar). Obama didn't need surrogates to interpret insane speech or lies. Obama didn't need a White House press secretary to be a propagandist, apologist machine.

Lying again, Decedent, but trying to be cute. Surely, even you can remember who said he wasn't an emperor and then said he could rule with a pen and phone.

Your king did his best to destroy the country he hates but he failed. But, be of good cheer. he'll keep trying.

As for lies? "If you like your health insurance you can keep your health insurance, period." Corruption? Is treason corruption?

valley ranch
02-10-2017, 07:59 PM
President Trump is taking care of our business as we talk. He seem a far better man in every way than we've had as President for a good while. I can understand those who thought highly of the last administration not liking our President~the stature of this man is very different and to our liking not those voted out of government.

President Trump is a fine man, and those who elected him are looking for and expecting him the keep his word and do for America what has been long neglected.

Some of us would like him not to call every SOB an SOB, myself I kinda like hearing him say what he thinks rather than that of a speech writer.

We don't expect the crap media to become honest or the dog not to niff his own behind. What has happened is a great many who's votes could be counted on by those who now steer the Democratic Party, the once party once loyal to the United States, may have lost forever these people~Americans they once controlled.

They, these people, are not yelling with the the left wing they are not with them hunting for any word or action to cast a rumor or try to insult the President at every turn.

You, if you are the ugly left, have lost them, it is thought, you have lost them Forever!

Common Sense
02-10-2017, 08:05 PM
Somebody has a crush...

decedent
02-10-2017, 09:13 PM
Lying again, Decedent, but trying to be cute. Surely, even you can remember who said he wasn't an emperor and then said he could rule with a pen and phone.

I don't lie. You can't prove any claim I made to be false. Sad.

Your king did his best to destroy the country he hates but he failed. But, be of good cheer. he'll keep trying.

As for lies? "If you like your health insurance you can keep your health insurance, period." Corruption? Is treason corruption?

Obama seemed to have told three lies. Trump lies every 2.65 minutes.

You're just angry because you bet on such a corrupt loser.

decedent
02-10-2017, 09:15 PM
president trump is a fine man...

lol.

Mister D
02-10-2017, 09:16 PM

The reign of King George III was one of the best Britain ever had. Just sayin'...

Crepitus
02-10-2017, 09:24 PM
folks at the shallow end of the gene pool have a different perspective on what "deep thinking" actually entails, methinks. :rofl:

Conservatives thinking deep:

resister
02-10-2017, 09:42 PM

But since you brought up Obama, your team was calling Obama a King and tyrant for a solid eight years. You cannot deny this. This week, Trump's SCOTUS appointee called his anti-judiciary comments "demoralizing." They are the kind of thing a wannabe tyrant would say, and go along with Trump's attack on the press and nationalism. These are all the hallmarks of a tyrant.Eat it up, you delivered it!

maineman
02-10-2017, 09:44 PM
looks like we're gonna be finding out that the golden shower stories in the Russia dossier are true after all....

resister
02-10-2017, 09:44 PM
lol.
LOL, are u f'n serious? from a guy that wrote a thread titled " Hillary Clinton is a corruption free, good person"? Are u f'n serious? I know a good shrink!!!!

Mister D
02-10-2017, 09:49 PM
looks like we're gonna be finding out that the golden shower stories in the Russia dossier are true after all....
Do "Christian" pastors dwell on such things?

Mister D
02-10-2017, 09:51 PM
Eat it up, you delivered it!
Well, yes, they did but a few more tirades about how much white people suck ought to do the trick.

decedent
02-10-2017, 09:53 PM

Trumplings are literally hunting down the agent who revealed them. He and his family are still in hiding just because he did his job.

Safety
02-10-2017, 09:57 PM

This isn't really directed at you birddog but at those who thanked your post....ya'll don't think you could have found a better "opposite to OP" post to thank than this one? I mean...really scraping the bottom of the barrel to place your support on this post, don't cha tink?

decedent
02-10-2017, 09:57 PM
LOL, are u f'n serious? from a guy that wrote a thread titled " Hillary Clinton is a corruption free, good person"? Are u f'n serious? I know a good shrink!!!!

What does Trump's corruption have to do with Hillary?

Trump is demonstrably corrupt. He has been involved in thousands of lawsuits. The UK parliament won't even let him speak in their House because of his bigotry. He's a lying scumbag who is a disgrace to the office that most voters didn't want him to have. He's unpopular for a reason.

Trump's main problem is that he can't stop lying, which is really what this thread's about. Care to comment on his dishonest attack against the New York Times he made today?

Safety
02-10-2017, 09:58 PM
what results?

He walks upright, I guess.

Safety
02-10-2017, 09:59 PM

I would ask for a refund.

Common Sense
02-10-2017, 10:00 PM

Just the Catholic ones.

Safety
02-10-2017, 10:04 PM
Just the Catholic ones.

For so many that claim they desire "world class discussions", they sure do spend so much time trying to insult members and being condescending.

resister
02-10-2017, 10:11 PM
For so many that claim they desire "world class discussions", they sure do spend so much time trying to insult members and being condescending.
Like this^ ?

Safety
02-10-2017, 10:15 PM
Like this^ ?

Find one post I've made where I have said anything about world class discussions and how upset I am not able to have them here. Find one post where I have complained about trolling.

So, you have your hands full with this task, so I suggest you pace yourself, you're in for a long night.

Common Sense
02-10-2017, 10:18 PM
World class?

But they hate the world. Don't they mean American class?

del
02-10-2017, 10:19 PM
World class?

But they hate the world. Don't they mean American class?

it's exceptional

resister
02-10-2017, 10:21 PM
Find one post I've made where I have said anything about world class discussions and how upset I am not able to have them here. Find one post where I have complained about trolling.

So, you have your hands full with this task, so I suggest you pace yourself, you're in for a long night.LOL...sound familiar? :grin:

Safety
02-10-2017, 10:27 PM
LOL...sound familiar? :grin:

And I was right, considering how many posts you've thanked that were racist.

resister
02-10-2017, 10:34 PM
There you go with your racist BS. Your good at reposting, care to back up your total BS? Have fun digging in vain!!!!

resister
02-10-2017, 10:38 PM
How you can get "racism" out of me quoting this is a racist joke, sponsored by a real racist!

Safety
02-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Meltdown commencing in three, two, one....

resister
02-10-2017, 10:48 PM
Meltdown commencing in three, two, one....
Bullshit fail continuing in(as soon as you respond)

decedent
02-10-2017, 10:59 PM
Bull$#@! fail continuing in(as soon as you respond)

Care to respond to the comment made by Trump about the NYT?

resister
02-10-2017, 11:01 PM
No, I have been taking notes from the left.

resister
02-10-2017, 11:02 PM
Care to ask your comrades the same question?

Subdermal
02-10-2017, 11:07 PM

:thinking:

resister
02-10-2017, 11:12 PM
What does Trump's corruption have to do with Hillary?

Trump is demonstrably corrupt. He has been involved in thousands of lawsuits. The UK parliament won't even let him speak in their House because of his bigotry. He's a lying scumbag who is a disgrace to the office that most voters didn't want him to have. He's unpopular for a reason.

Trump's main problem is that he can't stop lying, which is really what this thread's about. Care to comment on his dishonest attack against the New York Times he made today?
LOL, NYT dishonest? Again...LOL. You supported the biggest liar in political history. (And,even defended her WTF?)

Bethere
02-10-2017, 11:15 PM
The reign of King George III was one of the best Britain ever had. Just sayin'...

I don't want to ever hear you call someone else a tory.

AZ Jim
02-10-2017, 11:18 PM
LOL, are u f'n serious? from a guy that wrote a thread titled " Hillary Clinton is a corruption free, good person"? Are u f'n serious? I know a good shrink!!!! I just bet you do!

resister
02-10-2017, 11:22 PM
I just bet you do!A Scathing rebuke!!!

maineman
02-10-2017, 11:26 PM
A Scathing rebuke!!!

scathing? I don't think it was meant to be scathing. Pithy? On point? Certainly. It IS easily imaginable that you might have had some therapeutic assistance with some issues in the past. It is a classic RWNJ meme to call Hillary corrupt. It is much more difficult to actually list the horrible corrupt things she has done in her career....without repeating emailz and Benghaaaaaaazi over and over again, that is.

maineman
02-10-2017, 11:29 PM
Care to comment on his dishonest attack against the New York Times he made today?

Of course he would NOT care to comment. He WOULD care to obfuscate and deflect, however. Look! Over there!!! Is that a cute cat video??? Let's all watch it!!!!

decedent
02-10-2017, 11:47 PM
Since the images in the OP were too small:

https://s5.postimg.org/3olu38x53/trump_byt_lie_about_xi.png

Source: http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-calls-new-york-times-fake-news-for-perfectly-accurate-reporting/

resister
02-10-2017, 11:52 PM
scathing? I don't think it was meant to be scathing. Pithy? On point? Certainly. It IS easily imaginable that you might have had some therapeutic assistance with some issues in the past. It is a classic RWNJ meme to call Hillary corrupt. It is much more difficult to actually list the horrible corrupt things she has done in her career....without repeating emailz and Benghaaaaaaazi over and over again, that is.Says one of the most hate filled posters on any forum I have ever seen, your word aint worth much, is it?

maineman
02-10-2017, 11:54 PM

not at all. I will be interested to see how many Trumpeters will continue to adore him when the dossier is proven to be accurate. The answer will be: all of them. They don't CARE what sort of an immoral, incurious, inarticulate immature man child he is. They voted for him, ergo, he MUST be good, even when he demonstrably isn't.

maineman
02-10-2017, 11:57 PM
Says one of the most hate filled posters on any forum I have ever seen, your word aint worth much, is it?

what does your post have to do with the one you quoted? Can you list the litany of Hillary's long career of corruption? Can we not imagine that a man with your background might have some lingering psychological issues? My "word" is not at issue here. Neither is my level of animosity. Try to focus.

resister
02-11-2017, 12:12 AM
what does your post have to do with the one you quoted? Can you list the litany of Hillary's long career of corruption? Can we not imagine that a man with your background might have some lingering psychological issues? My "word" is not at issue here. Neither is my level of animosity. Try to focus.Your lap dog "safety" thanked you I notice, can we not imagine a hatefull "clergy man" like you has lingering psychological issues? Wonder why attendance is down?

maineman
02-11-2017, 12:22 AM
Your lap dog "safety" thanked you I notice, can we not imagine a hatefull "clergy man" like you has lingering psychological issues? Wonder why attendance is down?

I am not hateful at all. I have no issues, lingering or otherwise. And what attendance are you referring to?

maineman
02-11-2017, 12:22 AM
and I noticed that long list somehow never got produced. Color me seventeen different shades of totally surprised!

Subdermal
02-11-2017, 12:23 AM

http://img.memecdn.com/racism-everywhere_o_767663.jpg

resister
02-11-2017, 12:25 AM
and I noticed that long list somehow never got produced. Color me seventeen different shades of totally surprised!
What list? And you do seem like a hateful man, who has issues? I don't know why? Stress is bad 4 your health.

maineman
02-11-2017, 12:29 AM
What list? And you do seem like a hateful man, who has issues? I don't know why? Stress is bad 4 your health.

I give up. Your level of reading comprehension is so minimal, I really can't seem to carry on anything resembling an intelligent conversation with you. Sorry. And trust me.... I haven't felt any stress for at least a decade.

resister
02-11-2017, 12:30 AM
Still waiting on your lap dog to show me where I thanked racist post, your post clearly displays your bigoted hate.

maineman
02-11-2017, 12:32 AM
because I know you failed to read this the first time:
what does your post have to do with the one you quoted? Can you list the litany of Hillary's long career of corruption? Can we not imagine that a man with your background might have some lingering psychological issues? My "word" is not at issue here. Neither is my level of animosity. Try to focus.

resister
People who harbor such petty hate, have great stress.

maineman
Still waiting on your lap dog to show me where I thanked racist post, your post clearly displays your bigoted hate.

yawn.... what else ya got? I've got an online bridge tournament to play!

resister
02-11-2017, 12:33 AM
because I know you failed to read this the first time:If you failed to notice(or read) I never mentioned it at all!

birddog
02-11-2017, 12:33 AM

His travel ban?

His awesome Tweets?
Trump is just getting started, the dims have stonewalled his cabinet appointments because they are unfair idiots.

Trump is influencing jobs to the positive, getting the pipeline started, interacted with several world leaders putting America in a leading and important light. He's really doing well considering how Schumer has been trying to block him. The "ban" thing will be corrected soon, the wall will be started. CNN and MSNBC are in disarray and so are the rest of you libtards. You people are being Trumped!

maineman
02-11-2017, 12:34 AM
If you failed to notice(or read) I never mentioned it at all!

liar. Post 22

resister
02-11-2017, 12:36 AM
yawn.... what else ya got? I've got an online bridge tournament to play!Hop to it! Chop Chop. Tallyho!!!

resister
02-11-2017, 12:37 AM
LOL, are u f'n serious? from a guy that wrote a thread titled " Hillary Clinton is a corruption free, good person"? Are u f'n serious? I know a good shrink!!!!You mean this^ LOL LOL LOL:wink:

resister
02-11-2017, 12:39 AM
You mean this^ LOL LOL LOL:wink:WTF would I waste my time, it is well known (2 all but brainwashed)

maineman
02-11-2017, 12:40 AM
so, you admit that you lied and that you did, in fact, mention Hillary's corruption but yet remain strangely silent when asked to list her corrupt activities over the years.

God...you fucking bore me.... it's like trying to talk to a tomato. g'nite.

resister
02-11-2017, 12:47 AM
so, you admit that you lied and that you did, in fact, mention Hillary's corruption but yet remain strangely silent when asked to list her corrupt activities over the years.

God...you fucking bore me.... it's like trying to talk to a tomato. g'nite.
Theres your hate, if you noticed I said I wont WASTE MY FUCKING TIME recounting her many sins. G'nite, a waste of time 4 sure!

resister
02-11-2017, 12:59 AM
Talking to maine man is like pouring piss outta a boot, just less fun.

AZ Jim
02-11-2017, 01:01 AM
Trump is just getting started, the dims have stonewalled his cabinet appointments because they are unfair idiots.

Trump is influencing jobs to the positive, getting the pipeline started, interacted with several world leaders putting America in a leading and important light. He's really doing well considering how Schumer has been trying to block him. The "ban" thing will be corrected soon, the wall will be started. CNN and MSNBC are in disarray and so are the rest of you libtards. You people are being Trumped!So what were the repubs when they wouldn't even consider President Obama's nominee for the SCOTUS and allowed the court to be short for 10 months?

Don
02-11-2017, 01:04 AM

Even simpler and more accurate. You people loved Obama and hate Trump. Many of us were disappointed in Obama and are willing to give Trump a chance. We're willing to at least give him six months before we go after him with fiery torches and pitch forks and the old tar and feathers and the rail to ride him out of town on. :smiley:

decedent
02-11-2017, 01:53 AM

It's cruel to ask them for facts.

Hal Jordan
02-11-2017, 02:34 AM

In all likelihood, you have at least 4 years of Trump. you might as well expect it and start preparing for the next election. You'd hate Pence being President more anyway.

William
02-11-2017, 03:37 AM

I understand the point you are making, cos I saw the film on DVD recently, but George III was not actually insane. He was suffering from porphyria, symptoms of which can include severe mental confusion, but were not recognised by the doctors of his day. He was affectionately known as 'farmer George' and was one of the best loved British Monarchs of those days.

He was unfairly attacked by the American colonists such as Washington, Franklyn, and Adams, who should have known better than to show their ignorance of their own Constitutional Parliamentary system. George III had nothing to do with the acts they resented - no Monarch has since around 1600. It was the Prime Minister Lord North and his parliamentary colleagues who passed the acts in question.

I know that was not your intention, but anyone who would seriously compare George III with President Trump, is doing the Monarch a disservice. :wink:

Ethereal
02-11-2017, 03:56 AM
So many excuses.

It's just hard to take such complaints seriously coming from Democrats. You guys have almost no credibility whatsoever. Just saying.

silvereyes
02-11-2017, 04:46 AM
Says one of the most hate filled posters on any forum I have ever seen, your word aint worth much, is it?

Wth? Why do you think he's hateful? What indicates that nonsense?

Adelaide
02-11-2017, 06:28 AM
Talking to maine man is like pouring piss outta a boot, just less fun.

Resister thread banned by moderation team.

birddog
02-11-2017, 12:10 PM
So what were the repubs when they wouldn't even consider President Obama's nominee for the SCOTUS and allowed the court to be short for 10 months?

They were doing what the dims had previously done and/or advocated, not putting a new Justice on in a "lame-duck" period.

maineman
02-11-2017, 12:19 PM
They were doing what the dims had previously done and/or advocated, not putting a new Justice on in a "lame-duck" period.

when did democrats EVER do that for a SCOTUS judge?

birddog
02-11-2017, 02:35 PM
when did democrats EVER do that for a SCOTUS judge?

Joe Biden 1992.

suds00
02-11-2017, 03:14 PM
the 25th amendment.sec.4 was written for such occasions

maineman
02-11-2017, 05:16 PM
Joe Biden 1992.

which SCOTUS nomination did Biden block in 1992?

https://thinkprogress.org/no-joe-biden-didnt-say-that-the-senate-should-block-supreme-court-nominees-during-an-election-year-35b6b4057ded#.p3muz6qsf

AZ Jim
02-11-2017, 06:32 PM
They were doing what the dims had previously done and/or advocated, not putting a new Justice on in a "lame-duck" period.tell me when "Dims done it"????

Crepitus
02-11-2017, 06:59 PM
Democrats haven't.

However I think it's time we did.

Considering the numbers of people having second thought about the election and the simple fact that Trump probably isn't going to make it through his whole term I believe we should wait until after the next presidential election before appointing any new SC justices. The American people deserve a say in the process after all.

decedent
02-11-2017, 07:20 PM
It's just hard to take such complaints seriously coming from Democrats. You guys have almost no credibility whatsoever. Just saying.

Credibility? Does anyone remember when White House press conferences weren't propaganda seminars where people were told what to think rather than given facts?

Democrats like facts; Republicans have displayed nothing but contempt for facts. This thread is a perfect example, where honest news reporting is being attacked. But I get that republicans need to attack the mainstream media, because their the only ones keeping the GOP in check.

birddog
02-11-2017, 11:05 PM
which SCOTUS nomination did Biden block in 1992?

https://thinkprogress.org/no-joe-biden-didnt-say-that-the-senate-should-block-supreme-court-nominees-during-an-election-year-35b6b4057ded#.p3muz6qsf

Biden made a general statement that it should not be done if the need were to arose. There was no need at the time, but what he said brought about the so called "Biden Rule." I'm sure you know that, but will try to rationalize that it's not the same. Your duplicity does not impress me.

birddog
02-11-2017, 11:07 PM
Credibility? Does anyone remember when White House press conferences weren't propaganda seminars where people were told what to think rather than given facts?

Democrats like facts; Republicans have displayed nothing but contempt for facts. This thread is a perfect example, where honest news reporting is being attacked. But I get that republicans need to attack the mainstream media, because their the only ones keeping the GOP in check.

That is such a stupid, PKB post that I can only laugh! :rofl::rofl:

maineman
02-11-2017, 11:15 PM
Biden made a general statement that it should not be done if the need were to arose. There was no need at the time, but what he said brought about the so called "Biden Rule." I'm sure you know that, but will try to rationalize that it's not the same. Your duplicity does not impress me.

clearly, you did not read the link I provided you. And clearly, you attempted to claim equivalency where none existed. fucking lowlife hack.

decedent
02-12-2017, 03:29 PM
That is such a stupid, PKB post that I can only laugh! :rofl::rofl:

Reality can be hard to accept at times. You'll recover soon.

birddog
02-12-2017, 06:03 PM
clearly, you did not read the link I provided you. And clearly, you attempted to claim equivalency where none existed. fucking lowlife hack.

Your praise means a lot to me! Try to post something that's accurate, and I won't disagree.

MisterVeritis
02-12-2017, 06:59 PM
Democrats haven't.

However I think it's time we did.

Considering the numbers of people having second thought about the election and the simple fact that Trump probably isn't going to make it through his whole term I believe we should wait until after the next presidential election before appointing any new SC justices. The American people deserve a say in the process after all.
I smile when I read this.