PDA

View Full Version : Customer shoots, kills armed robber at T-Mobile store, police said

Peter1469
02-11-2017, 08:44 AM
Customer shoots, kills armed robber at T-Mobile store, police said (http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/customer-shoots-kills-armed-robber-at-t-mobile-store-police-said/406938499)A citizen foiled an armed robbery at a T-Mobile store in New Orleans. The nogoodnick should have realized most people are armed in that part of the city. It is a very bad part of town. He died.

NEW ORLEANS - A customer foiled an apparent armed robbery at the T-Mobile store on St. Andrew Street, police said, shooting and killing the armed robber.

Right around the time police were investigating the shooting of six people in Central City, officers in the same NOPD district were called to a T-Mobile store in the 500 block of St. Andrew Street.

Chief Michael Harrison said a suspect was attempting to rob the store, when a customer shot and killed the man. Both weapons were retrieved, and the customer is being questioned by police, Harrison said.

resister
02-11-2017, 08:48 AM
Good, save some tax payer $ and rid the world of scum. Two birds with one stone! Expect only a brief mention on the news.

exotix
02-11-2017, 08:49 AM
Hopefully the perp was a 'Bad Hombre'

Peter1469
02-11-2017, 08:49 AM
That was local news in New Orleans.

resister
02-11-2017, 08:51 AM
No, just a great person their way to work....:rollseyes:

resister
02-11-2017, 08:52 AM
That was local news in New Orleans.
I doubt it will get national mention.

Peter1469
02-11-2017, 08:54 AM
I doubt it will get national mention.

Probably not. Although I would agree it really isn't national news. I should be complied with other instances of citizens using guns for good.

exotix
02-11-2017, 08:54 AM
I doubt it will get national mention.It has too .. you see, when you actually read the article ... 6 other people were shot that night in Naw'lins ... therefore Trumpf needs to include Naw'lins for invasion in addition to Chicago.

resister
02-11-2017, 09:05 AM
Probably not. Although I would agree it really isn't national news. I should be complied with other instances of citizens using guns for good.
That is very unpopular with journalist.

resister
02-11-2017, 09:11 AM
That is very unpopular with journalist.
Another method of fake news, lies of omission.

Shady Slim
02-11-2017, 10:10 AM

Usually, and I say usually, perps trying to rob a store WITH A LOADED WEAPON are "bad hombres".

Just sayin

Chances are this droopy drawers thug had a rap sheet already a mile long. I would retract every word of my statement if it was his "first".

Shady Slim
02-11-2017, 10:18 AM
It has too .. you see, when you actually read the article ... 6 other people were shot that night in Naw'lins ... therefore Trumpf needs to include Naw'lins for invasion in addition to Chicago.

"Invasion?"

Obviously you know nothing about why President Trump has offered to clean up that mess there.

It is as clear as Pinocchio nose that the lefty mayor and everyone else in charge is useless when combating crime or at least getting a handle on it. They are letting a cancer spread by doing nothing.

NOW, there is a new sheriff in town.

"invade" . . . indeed.

In case you are unsure what 'indeed' means;

in·deed
inˈdēd/
adverb
adverb: indeed

1. used to introduce a further and stronger or more surprising point.

Professor Peabody
02-11-2017, 04:38 PM
Customer shoots, kills armed robber at T-Mobile store, police said (http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/customer-shoots-kills-armed-robber-at-t-mobile-store-police-said/406938499)

A citizen foiled an armed robbery at a T-Mobile store in New Orleans. The nogoodnick should have realized most people are armed in that part of the city. It is a very bad part of town. He died.
Only his Mom will cry for him.

MisterVeritis
02-11-2017, 04:56 PM
Customer shoots, kills armed robber at T-Mobile store, police said (http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/customer-shoots-kills-armed-robber-at-t-mobile-store-police-said/406938499)

A citizen foiled an armed robbery at a T-Mobile store in New Orleans. The nogoodnick should have realized most people are armed in that part of the city. It is a very bad part of town. He died.
I hope he gets a free phone.

Peter1469
02-11-2017, 06:53 PM
In the late 1990s a black jury acquitted a white guy who shot a burglar in his driveway from an open window in his house. Clearly not a "legal" shoot. But the perp had a rap sheet a mile long and the locals were fed up with crime. So not guilty.