PDA

View Full Version : They're starting to turn on each other.

Crepitus
02-13-2017, 08:00 AM
Trump ally rips into Priebus, blames him for chaotic travel ban rollout (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/13/trump-ally-rips-into-priebus-blames-him-for-chaotic-travel-ban-rollout.html)

A longtime friend of Donald Trump said Sunday that the president should make some changes and the first move should be firing his chief of staff.Christopher Ruddy, chief executive of Newsmax Media, said in interviews with several news outlets that Reince Priebus was in over his head and blamed him for the poor rollout of Trump’s travel ban. He added that order in the White House might not be restored until Priebus leaves.

The cracks are widening.

suds00
02-13-2017, 11:14 AM
this administration will eventually fail due to incompetence at all levels.it's only been 3 weeks.imagine this bunch after 3 years.

MisterVeritis
02-13-2017, 11:19 AM
I see this as growing pains. We have a new staff doing many important things in a very short period. Trump's White House team will be fine. Every minor stumble will result in adjustments and growth. We will all marvel as we look back eight years from now at how much President Trump accomplished in eight short years. His presidency will be one for the history books. It will set the positive standard for all future presidencies.

I know you won't believe me. You will have to wait and see. :grin:

MrMike
02-13-2017, 11:23 AM
Not buying it. But I'm glad this rumor stuff is keeping the Left busy!

birddog
02-13-2017, 12:27 PM
Not buying it. But I'm glad this rumor stuff is keeping the Left busy!

Extreme liberals suffer from a mental disease, we have to be patient with them. :grin:

Beevee
02-13-2017, 12:38 PM
Extreme liberals suffer from a mental disease, we have to be patient with them. :grin:

The left doesn't have to do anything other than watch successive Republican comic acts for free.

birddog
02-13-2017, 12:40 PM
The left doesn't have to do anything other than watch successive Republican comic acts for free.

Like I mentioned on another thread, you and your libtard friends lost the election fair and square, get over it!

Crepitus
02-13-2017, 12:44 PM
this administration will eventually fail due to incompetence at all levels.it's only been 3 weeks.imagine this bunch after 3 years.

They won't be around that long.

Beevee
02-13-2017, 12:44 PM
Like I mentioned on another thread, you and your libtard friends lost the election fair and square, get over it!

Like I mentioned on numerous other threads, check my profile.

birddog
02-13-2017, 12:59 PM
Your ideology and your libtard friends lost the election fair and square, get over it!

Sorry Beevee, here's a correction just for you.

Captain Obvious
02-13-2017, 02:58 PM
Oh noes... der Trumpft is going down in flames... again... for the thousandth time since November...

Next...

Evmetro
02-13-2017, 03:02 PM
Oh noes... der Trumpft is going down in flames... again... for the thousandth time since November...

Next...

Lol, you made me think about all off the final nails in his coffin during the primaries. And then all of the controversies that were going to do him after he was nominated. Yep, I bet he is going to be completely consumed by this new thing...

Don
02-13-2017, 03:41 PM
I wouldn't have a problem with Priebus getting canned. I don't trust that guy. As head of the GOP he did things just as bad as the former head of the DNC to assure that only establishment candidates insiders got the breaks. The way he suddenly turned into a Trump backer is suspicious to me. Kind of like "keep your friends close but your enemies closer." I'm hoping that Trump is only using him to get a handle on the RINO establishment and that its Trump who is "keeping his friends close and his enemies closer." Hopefully after president Trump milks him for information and uses him to get established he has a meeting with him to tell him "You're fired."