PDA

View Full Version : Clinton reminds us why we are lucky she lost

Peter1469
02-13-2017, 04:52 PM
Clinton reminds us why we are lucky she lost (http://nypost.com/2017/02/12/clinton-reminds-us-why-were-lucky-she-lost-the-election/)

The NY Post hits the nail on the head. Refreshing considering all of the fake news coming out of the MSM these days.

Thank you, Hillary Clinton. Thank you for *reminding America about the importance of Donald Trump’s victory and of the awful consequences if you had won.

Clinton sent out a taunting tweet (https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/829846842150096896) of “3-0” after the three-judge panel from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals unanimously slapped a halt on Trump’s executive order on immigrants and *refugees. (http://nypost.com/2017/01/27/trump-signs-executive-order-for-extreme-vetting-of-immigrants/?_ga=1.129054468.909224709.1485692857)

Her support for the ruling isn’t surprising — Clinton said she was for open borders at one point — but the gutter sniping was telling. The activist judges who based their ruling on their liberal politics instead of the Constitution are the same kind she would appoint to the Supreme Court and all other federal courts if she were in the Oval Office.

Thankfully, she won’t get the chance, a fact reinforced by Trump aide Kellyanne Conway. She fired back at Clinton (http://nypost.com/2017/02/10/hillary-clinton-trolls-trump-after-appeals-court-halts-travel-ban/) with her version of “3-0,” tweeting (https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/829873993452834816),“PA, WI, MI,” a reference to three formerly blue states, worth 46 electoral votes, that Trump flipped to his column. Touché!

And so it went in Week 3 of the Trump era, with Clinton’s taunt, the court ruling, nonstop demonstrations and congressional hijinks combining to illustrate why Trump’s election was crucial. It was a necessary course correction and a dramatic rejection of an arrogant government that both overreaches and underperforms.

Put another way, the hysterical, hateful reaction in many quarters to everything Trump says and does is absolute proof that the ruling elite deserved a comeuppance. The establishment was drunk on power, political and cultural, and never yielded an inch voluntarily or had the decency to admit error. Its rage reflects its sense of entitlement.

The Xl
02-13-2017, 05:01 PM
Every time I cringe at something dumb or questionable that Trump does or says, I immediately remember that the alternative probably would have destroyed the country.

MMC
02-13-2017, 05:16 PM
Clinton reminds us why we are lucky she lost (http://nypost.com/2017/02/12/clinton-reminds-us-why-were-lucky-she-lost-the-election/)

The NY Post hits the nail on the head. Refreshing considering all of the fake news coming out of the MSM these days.

As soon as she tweeted....she was given a dose of her own. Someone tweeted back 0-2 at Hillary.com

Then another gave her the Electoral College tallies. Numbers she can't ever forget. :laugh:

AZ Jim
02-13-2017, 05:18 PM
You people have been brainwashed about HRC. I wish the Democrats had ran another candidate not because I felt any lack of confidence in her but because of the years of phony crap thrown at her she had unearned negative baggage. I felt and it's proving true, trump was totally unqualified and a prolific liar. You will find it before long. Remember, most voters did not want trump.

decedent
02-13-2017, 05:20 PM
Tweeting "3-0" is "gutter sniping"? If this guy wants to see gutter sniping, he should read an average Trump tweet.

stjames1_53
02-13-2017, 05:28 PM
You people have been brainwashed about HRC. I wish the Democrats had ran another candidate not because I felt any lack of confidence in her but because of the years of phony crap thrown at her she had unearned negative baggage. I felt and it's proving true, trump was totally unqualified and a prolific liar. You will find it before long. Remember, most voters did not want trump.
really? ......she and Bill liberated some $190,000 from the WH to which she had to reimburse $89,000 back....that's theft
The missing 6 billion for the State Dept. Account.......
her pass-through and pay to play with the foundation....
none of this rings a bell? Of course not
crooks love their crooks..
and let's not forget, she was wanting us deplorables to pay her wages while in office.....that left a serious mark on her and her campaign

stjames1_53
02-13-2017, 05:29 PM

you mean those 2 million illegal aliens from CA that voted illegally?

donttread
02-13-2017, 05:35 PM

Lets have a "take a refugee home day" at Capitol Hill. You want them here , you bring em into your home

MMC
02-13-2017, 05:39 PM
really? ......she and Bill liberated some $190,000 from the WH to which she had to reimburse $89,000 back....that's theft
The missing 6 billion for the State Dept. Account.......
her pass-through and pay to play with the foundation....
none of this rings a bell? Of course not
crooks love their crooks..
and let's not forget, she was wanting us deplorables to pay her wages while in office.....that left a serious mark on her and her campaign

Don't forget her and her people giving up breaches into the State Dept, the WH, and the DNC.

The only ones who are brainwashed and are told to get in line.....are those of the leftness.

AZ Jim
02-13-2017, 05:40 PM
you mean those 2 million illegal aliens from CA that voted illegally?Jesus! I guess you believe that in spite of it being disproved several times. If you are stuck in those lies and distortions there is no point in our discussing further. Enjoy you world.

Captain Obvious
02-13-2017, 05:46 PM
She's not even relevant with her former supporters anymore.

Maybe she should tweet 30,000 - 0

jimmyz
02-13-2017, 05:53 PM
So much sand in her vag that we can be accurate in describing that area as The Clinton Dunes State Park.

stjames1_53
02-13-2017, 05:57 PM
Jesus! I guess you believe that in spite of it being disproved several times. If you are stuck in those lies and distortions there is no point in our discussing further. Enjoy you world.

really, how droll........... CA issued state drivers licenses to their illegal alien population. All that is needed to vote in CA is a current driver's license....................... nothing has been debunked by you guys since before the primaries

Common Sense
02-13-2017, 05:57 PM
LOL...yeah, you guys seem real lucky.

Captain Obvious
02-13-2017, 06:47 PM
LOL...yeah, you guys seem real lucky.

Trump is a long way from, IMO, being the ideal conservative candidate but he's a hell of a lot better than Rodham.

A Rodham presidency would have been a disaster for this nation.

birddog
02-13-2017, 06:53 PM

There was little "phony crap," Hillary was the most corrupt candidate in our history. If you voted for her, you owe the rest of us an apology. Trump is not perfect, but he is an angel compared to that beetch!

AZ Jim
02-13-2017, 06:55 PM
Calif licenses have since they were first issued to Non-citizens are marked as such.http://www.dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php (http://www.dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php)

MisterVeritis
02-13-2017, 06:57 PM
Remember, the correct ones did! :grin:

Common Sense
02-13-2017, 06:59 PM
I guess we are lucky in a way. If this is how much conservatives bitch and moan when they won, imagine they had lost...

stjames1_53
02-13-2017, 07:06 PM
Calif licenses have since they were first issued to Non-citizens are marked as such.http://www.dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php

Are you really trying to convince me that at least 1 million illegal votes from CA, aren't illegal? All they needed was the damn drivers license to register to vote. Illegals shouldn't have driver's licenses. They shouldn't have those jobs, yours included. They are illegal. Now you're seeing the results of domestic enforcement. He means business. Especially the convicted criminal illegal.
But I suppose you have a problem with that. Sorry, but it is the law.

resister
02-13-2017, 07:16 PM
You people have been brainwashed about HRC. I wish the Democrats had ran another candidate not because I felt any lack of confidence in her but because of the years of phony crap thrown at her she had unearned negative baggage. I felt and it's proving true, trump was totally unqualified and a prolific liar. You will find it before long. Remember, most voters did not want trump." I'm in shock, I can't believe it"....LOL

resister
02-13-2017, 07:19 PM
Jesus! I guess you believe that in spite of it being disproved several times. If you are stuck in those lies and distortions there is no point in our discussing further. Enjoy you world.Lol, I learned it from a safe guy, lol. Any who voted for her are a great example of being brainwashed!

donttread
02-14-2017, 06:39 AM
Jesus! I guess you believe that in spite of it being disproved several times. If you are stuck in those lies and distortions there is no point in our discussing further. Enjoy you world.

I suppose White Water was all Kosher too?

donttread
02-14-2017, 06:42 AM
Trump is a long way from, IMO, being the ideal conservative candidate but he's a hell of a lot better than Rodham.

What a war hawk, spend and borrow corrupt Washington insider wouldn't of worked out. I believe your right , it would of been just like the past 16 tears only EVEN WORSE

MMC
02-14-2017, 08:11 AM

Exactly, higher taxes, less jobs, more sanctuary cities, more conflict, and more corruption. Which that don't even count the socials issues she would engage in.

Clinton was a token Senator, basically handed the seat, a failure at State, and an incompetent with National Security. She has no business being in politics. Nor being treated like a celebrity.

Tahuyaman
02-14-2017, 10:50 AM

The only people who are brainwashed are those who can not acknowledge that she is an utterly corrupt dishonest serial liar.

Subdermal
02-14-2017, 10:58 AM

You're confusing disproved with denied.

Tahuyaman
02-14-2017, 11:11 AM
I guess we are lucky in a way. If this is how much conservatives $#@! and moan when they won, imagine they had lost...

This is a classic example of a liberal trying to deflect. They have been in full melt-down mode, throwing childish hissy fits all over the nation since election night. They can't even come to terms with their own conduct. They need to deflect.

Tahuyaman
02-14-2017, 11:35 AM
You're confusing disproved with denied.

Mrs. Clinton's dishonesty, corruption and history of lies is well known, well documented and proven beyond any shadow of doubt. It's a mystery as to how anyone can deny that.

Peter1469
02-14-2017, 03:29 PM
Mrs. Clinton's dishonesty, corruption and history of lies is well known, well documented and proven beyond any shadow of doubt. It's a mystery as to how anyone can deny that.

Right. She isn't fit for any position of trust.

Tahuyaman
02-14-2017, 03:44 PM
Right. She isn't fit for any position of trust.

I think she'd probably skim the till if she worked at a mom and pop convenience store. Dishonesty is her default position.