PDA

View Full Version : Trump is an Actor and his Supporters were Duped

Negative1
02-15-2017, 09:57 PM
It's a repeat of Obama, with the party flipped. Foreign policy appears to be even more aggressive, just within the first month.

He's flipping on all of his positions. Appointed a bunch of goldman sachsers and failed generals from failed wars.
For Christ's sake his CIA director's first move is to go present an award to Saudi Arabia for counter-terrorism. If there is a hotbed of terrorism, it is Saudi Arabia. Reality turned upside down, which is what they do.

A total con-job in my opinion, to flip the wing the people see and hide the higher levels of matters for global hegemony and chessboard for resources and control.

What he told the masses during the campaign was what they wanted to hear, and here he goes right along with the Atlanticists/neocons plans.

Subdermal
02-15-2017, 10:17 PM
:loco:

He hasn't flipped. People like you wouldn't be going apoplectic if he did.

The actors are on both sides, and are being rooted out.

Ethereal
02-16-2017, 03:44 AM
I wouldn't say he flipped. He's just being outmatched and outmaneuvered like the dilettante he is. He, like most Americans, has an extremely naive view of the US empire. They see it in much the same way a child does: As a force for good in the world. Little does Trump realize, the powers behind the throne are pure evil and will stop at nothing to get their way. Just look at what they do to foreign people who don't bow to their will.

stjames1_53
02-16-2017, 04:45 AM
we need to turn off the water as far as our foreign aid goes. I abhor the idea of paying off our enemies.

stjames1_53
02-16-2017, 04:46 AM
It's a repeat of Obama, with the party flipped. Foreign policy appears to be even more aggressive, just within the first month.

He's flipping on all of his positions. Appointed a bunch of goldman sachsers and failed generals from failed wars.
For Christ's sake his CIA director's first move is to go present an award to Saudi Arabia for counter-terrorism. If there is a hotbed of terrorism, it is Saudi Arabia. Reality turned upside down, which is what they do.

A total con-job in my opinion, to flip the wing the people see and hide the higher levels of matters for global hegemony and chessboard for resources and control.

What he told the masses during the campaign was what they wanted to hear, and here he goes right along with the Atlanticists/neocons plans.

you might do a little research into Yemen...just saying

donttread
02-16-2017, 06:57 AM

For God's sake all big time politicans are actors, some are even taught how to lie in body language.

NapRover
02-16-2017, 07:46 AM
For God's sake all big time politicans are actors, some are even taught how to lie in body language.
True, both parties share in the sum total of what we are today. I wasn't a big supporter until Nov. 8th. I do think he's trying to keep his promises, and I like all of his promises. I'll definitely side with him against the unpatriotic enemies of America-the progressive anarchists.

rcfieldz
02-16-2017, 07:52 AM

Your Fired!!!

stjames1_53
02-16-2017, 09:27 AM
Atlanticists/neocons plans.

wtf is this?

Tahuyaman
02-16-2017, 10:10 AM

I have no idea how you can claim that he's "flipping" on all of his positions.

Are you one of those who claimed that he had broken every campaign promise in December of 2016?

Tahuyaman
02-16-2017, 10:10 AM
wtf is this?

East coast elites?

Ethereal
02-16-2017, 02:13 PM
Atlanticists are the elites in North American and Western Europe who treat the Atlantic Ocean more like a shared pond between one big nation.

stjames1_53
02-16-2017, 04:34 PM
sigh................and here I thought I'd heard it all.................learn something new everyday, or it's a waste.