PDA

View Full Version : Trump goes on marathon rant against the media

Peter1469
02-16-2017, 03:13 PM
Trump goes on marathon rant against the media (https://nypost.com/2017/02/16/trump-goes-on-rambling-rant-against-the-media/)

Trump is going around the dishonest media and speaking directly to the American people. See the current favorability polls (55%)

“I’m here again to take my message straight to the people,” Trump said. “As you know, our administration inherited many problems across government, and across the economy.

“To be honest, I inherited a mess — at home and abroad — a mess,” said the president, who has served for less than a month, adding that “ISIS has spread like cancer. Another mess I inherited.”

Trump also used his nearly half-hour introductory statement to take a stinging shot at the press corps.

“The press has become so dishonest that if we don’t talk about it, we are doing a tremendous disservice to the American people,” said Trump.

“The press is out of control. The level of dishonesty is out of control,” he added.

exotix
02-16-2017, 03:25 PM
All I saw was a prez who ranted in self-pity, lies and dishonest assertions and scapegoating... and his pride in showing us his weak feckless dementia and incompetence ...

... by the way, its all here ...

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/78756-Is-anyone-watching-this-F-cking-Moron-Meltdown (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/78756-Is-anyone-watching-this-F-cking-Moron-Meltdown)

Peter1469
02-16-2017, 03:27 PM
What is that thread? The title indicates that it is a waste of time.

Cigar
The Media is really going to F'ck with him, now that they know how easily they can get under his thin skin :laugh:

Evmetro
All I saw was a prez who ranted in self-pity, lies and dishonest assertion and scaprgoating and prise in showing us his dementia and incompetence ... by the way, its all her ...

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/78756-Is-anyone-watching-this-F-cking-Moron-Meltdown (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/78756-Is-anyone-watching-this-F-cking-Moron-Meltdown)

I thought that thread was referring to the guy who started it.

Peter1469
He should talk directly to the American people. The media is corrupt.

Evmetro
02-16-2017, 03:28 PM

That guy started that thread about himself.

Cigar
02-16-2017, 03:29 PM
John King of CNN just said
he received a text from a Rep Senator who said during the presser that Trump should be discussing this w/ a therapist, not the press! Whoa!!

Peter1469
02-16-2017, 03:30 PM
The press isn't really trying to attack Trump- they know he doesn't care.

The press is targeting the weak GOP members of Congress. The press wants to turn them.

exotix
02-16-2017, 03:30 PM
Trump goes on marathon rant against the media (https://nypost.com/2017/02/16/trump-goes-on-rambling-rant-against-the-media/)

Trump is going around the dishonest media and speaking directly to the American people.

See the current favorability polls (55%)Rasmussen .... the only poll that loves Trumpf ... LOL

exotix
02-16-2017, 03:31 PM
John King of CNN just said
he received a text from a Rep Senator who said during the presser that Trump should be discussing this w/ a therapist, not the press! Whoa!!Jus'damn ... LOL

Peter1469
02-16-2017, 03:31 PM
Rasmussen .... the only poll that loves Trumpf ... LOL

Should they monkey with the numbers to make Trump look bad.

exotix
02-16-2017, 03:32 PM
Should they monkey with the numbers to make Trump look bad.Well, they're great at polishing a turd ... *snicker*

Peter1469
02-16-2017, 03:35 PM
Well, they're great at polishing a turd ... *snicker*

I understand you feel that way.

del
02-16-2017, 04:33 PM

so does this one, but i took a chance

Abby08
02-16-2017, 04:49 PM
Well, they're great at polishing a turd ... *snicker*

Yeah, look what they did with Obama.

Peter1469
02-16-2017, 04:51 PM
so does this one, but i took a chance
The title was cut and pasted from the article. You know what the topic is about, unlike the other one.

The Xl
02-16-2017, 04:58 PM
I don't really care if Trump is or isn't in over his head, his destruction of the MSM has been glorious.

Peter1469
02-16-2017, 04:59 PM
I expect there ratings will continue to tank.

Don
02-16-2017, 05:05 PM
According to one recent poll more people believe what Trump says than what the media says.

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 05:08 PM
I watched all 90 minutes. It was excellent!

exotix
02-16-2017, 05:13 PM
I watched all 90 minutes. It was excellent!Did Trumpf ever get around to the point of this news conference ... to introduce his new Labor Secretary nominee ?

exotix
02-16-2017, 05:15 PM
According to one recent poll more people believe what Trump says than what the media says.Probably the poll conducted that reached out to the hundreds of thousands who got a job Trumpf said he created at this news conference ... LOL

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 05:17 PM
The Media is really going to F'ck with him, now that they know how easily they can get under his thin skin :laugh:
I saw something completely different. Trump was calm, poised and clearly enjoying himself. It was terrific.

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 05:19 PM
The press isn't really trying to attack Trump- they know he doesn't care.

The press is targeting the weak GOP members of Congress. The press wants to turn them.
Somewhere McCain, his illegitimate son, Lindsay, and the buffoon Collins (or is it Snow?), are listening.

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 05:20 PM
Did Trumpf ever get around to the point of this news conference ... to introduce his new Labor Secretary nominee ?
Yes. But also not relevant. The real purpose was to take the lying media head on.

exotix
02-16-2017, 05:22 PM
Yes. But also not relevant. The real purpose was to take the lying media head on.They didn't look scared about it to me ... LOL

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 05:24 PM
They didn't look scared about it to me ... LOL
That does not matter. They were not the audience. Real Americans were the audience. Those of you on the left and the lying media can watch if you want.

Common Sense
02-16-2017, 05:26 PM
While there are issues with media on both sides of the spectrum, they are not as corrupt as Trump is making them out to be. Particularly the mainstream media.

It's unfortunate that people are buying his line of bullshit.

Trump sounds like an angry old man out of touch with reality.

Common Sense
02-16-2017, 05:27 PM
That does not matter. They were not the audience. Real Americans were the audience. Those of you on the left and the lying media can watch if you want.
All Americans are "real Americans".

HawkTheSlayer
02-16-2017, 05:27 PM
I saw something completely different. Trump was calm, poised and clearly enjoying himself. It was terrific.
Trump schooled them.
He reminded the msm that Americans don't need them anymore and he will take his voice straight to the people just as he has always done.
I smiled when asked about the leaks. He answered, "Yes. The leaks are real. The news is not". :yo:

del
02-16-2017, 05:28 PM
According to one recent poll more people believe what Trump says than what the media says.

i'm not surprised; there has always been a surplus of stupid people

maineman
02-16-2017, 05:28 PM

YOU are a fucking waste of time.... Trump brown noser.

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 05:29 PM
All Americans are "real Americans".
No. Only about half of us, actually.

Common Sense
02-16-2017, 05:30 PM
No. Only about half of us, actually.

Fortunately your definition is meaningless.

exotix
02-16-2017, 05:35 PM
Trump schooled them.
He reminded the msm that Americans don't need them anymore and he will take his voice straight to the people just as he has always done.
I smiled when asked about the leaks. He answered, "Yes. The leaks are real. The news is not". :yo:Notice how you're completely oblivious to what the Media actually did ... didn't take them long to learn how to get Trumpf to lie and expose 'em as to what he really is ...

An hysterical incompetent in self-pity and an arbitrator of lies, deceit and fecklessness ... and Trumpf doesn't even know it ... and won't even care about it even when his people replay 'em the entire press conference ... who by now have to realize they are finished.

maineman
02-16-2017, 05:36 PM
Trump schooled them.
I smiled when asked about the leaks. He answered, "Yes. The leaks are real. The news is not". :yo:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/319913-poll-trumps-approval-rating-drops-to-39-percent

Evmetro
02-16-2017, 05:38 PM

Did you think that the media was holding back on Trump? C'mon...

Mini Me
02-16-2017, 05:45 PM
C'mon Pete, would Lester Holt lie to you?

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 05:47 PM
Fortunately your definition is meaningless.
Not to the half of us who are real Americans. :grin:

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 05:48 PM
Notice how you're completely oblivious to what the Media actually did ... didn't take them long to learn how to get Trumpf to lie and expose 'em as to what he really is ...

An hysterical incompetent in self-pity and an arbitrator of lies, deceit and fecklessness ... and Trumpf doesn't even know it ... and won't even care about it even when his people replay 'em the entire press conference ... who by now have to realize they are finished.
This delusion is why you lose elections.

Mini Me
02-16-2017, 05:49 PM
I don't really care if Trump is or isn't in over his head, his destruction of the MSM has been glorious.
The media made him............and they can destroy him!

exotix
02-16-2017, 05:53 PM
This delusion is why you lose elections.You have a point ... now, Trump said today he has already done more for America than any other president in U.S. History in his 26 days as president ...

I'm not really feeling it ... so I must be delusional ... LOL

HawkTheSlayer
02-16-2017, 05:54 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/319913-poll-trumps-approval-rating-drops-to-39-percent
Meaningless. I dealt with statistical analysis for many years. I know how random inputs are supposed to
work. I put little faith in any political poll. The samples are never random and never large enough. Usually 500-1000 people.
Rasmussen poll results were out today too.
Trumps approval rating sits at 55%.
The highest yet.

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 05:56 PM
If you knew anything you would know you are completely wrong. The media played no role in "making" President Trump. That is why the lying media are frustrated.

HawkTheSlayer
02-16-2017, 05:56 PM
C'mon Pete, would Lester Holt lie to you?
That's Lester holt?!
i thought that was Mr. Worf with that head.

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 05:58 PM
You have a point ... now, Trump said today he has already done more for America than any other president in U.S. History in his 26 days as president ...
You always wander beyond the facts. That is why you are nearly always wrong.

I'm not really feeling it ... so I must be delusional ... LOL
We agree.

Subdermal
02-16-2017, 05:59 PM

Uh..the media made him by trying to destroy him. They don't have a fucking clue how to destroy him, and neither do you.

Bethere
02-16-2017, 05:59 PM
Meaningless. I dealt with statistical analysis for many years. I know how random inputs are supposed to
work. I put little faith in any political poll. The samples are never random and never large enough. Usually 500-1000 people.
The highest yet.

Rasmussen used a likely voter model. To show you how dishonest that is ask yourself, "likely voters for what position? What election?"

del
02-16-2017, 06:01 PM
The highest yet.

the polls are meaningless but donnie got really high numbers

:rofl:

you can't make this stuff up

exotix
02-16-2017, 06:03 PM
You always wander beyond the facts. That is why you are nearly always wrong.

We agree.Depends, you see, when the media asked Trump if he fired Flynn ... Trumpf answered truthfully ... yes he did (actually asking Flynn to resign and in which Flynn did so happily) ... but then when the media asked why he fired Flynn ... Trump said he fired Flynn for not being truthful to Pence ...

You believe this ... yes ?

LOL

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 06:15 PM
Depends, you see, when the media asked Trump if he fired Flynn ... Trumpf answered truthfully ... yes he did (actually asking Flynn to resign and in which Flynn did so happily) ... but then when the media asked why he fired Flynn ... Trump said he fired Flynn for not being truthful to Pence ...
You believe this ... yes ?LOL
In the world with the big boys when the ultimate boss asks for your resignation we call it a firing. It is the gentleman's way of letting someone go for any of a variety of reasons.

And why do you filter out the truth? How do you do it so easily? Trump offered the explanation. It was reasonable and matched what we know. Flynn did not tell Pence that sanctions came up in the conversation. Then he said he could not recall if they had. That created the confidence gap. Hence Flynn's firing.

exotix
02-16-2017, 06:21 PM
In the world with the big boys when the ultimate boss asks for your resignation we call it a firing. It is the gentleman's way of letting someone go for any of a variety of reasons.

And why do you filter out the truth? How do you do it so easily? Trump offered the explanation. It was reasonable and matched what we know. Flynn did not tell Pence that sanctions came up in the conversation. Then he said he could not recall if they had. That created the confidence gap. Hence Flynn's firing.... except of course that Flynn apparently lied to the FBI about it ...

That sounds like Flynn is a rogue-actor and Trumpf and Pence knew nothing about Flynn conspiring with Russia on the easing of Sanctions put in place by Obama a month before the elections... especially the removal of Soviet spys hacking into our election ... and in fact, Trump said he knew nothing about all of this today and its all a *Media Ruse*

You believe this too ... yes ?

LOL

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 06:25 PM
... except of course that Flynn apparently lied to the FBI about it ...
You are moving beyond the facts again.

That sounds like Trumpf and Pence knew nothing about Flynn conspiring with Russia on Sanctions ... and in fact, Trump said he knows nothing about all of this and its all a Media Ruse*
President Trump made two things clear. He expected Flynn to contact the Russian ambassador. And, if Trump believed Flynn had not done so he would have told him to. Conspired is a goofy word in this context. I am sure that is why you chose it.

You believe this too ... yes ?
LOL
Do you believe there is some reason why I shouldn't believe it?

exotix
02-16-2017, 06:27 PM
You are moving beyond the facts again.

President Trump made two things clear. He expected Flynn to contact the Russian ambassador. And, if Trump believed Flynn had not done so he would have told him to. Conspired is a goofy word in this context. I am sure that is why you chose it.

Do you believe there is some reason why I shouldn't believe it?I'm just curious why you boot-lick Trump ... a man who didn't even know his National Security Adviser was conspiring with the Soviet Union to help Trumpf win the presidency ... that's all.

HawkTheSlayer
02-16-2017, 06:41 PM
I'm just curious why you boot-lick Trump ... a man who didn't even know his National Security Adviser was conspiring with the Soviet Union to help Trumpf win the presidency ... that's all.
I often wondered the same about those who boot-licked a freshman senator from Illinois into the White House. A man with little government experience, a questionable birth certificate and an associate of Bill Ayers.

Then chose to surround himself Valerie Jarrett and put a reactionary like Holder as the top lawman in the nation.

Abby08
02-16-2017, 06:45 PM
I often wondered the same about those who boot-licked a freshman senator from Illinois into the White House. A man with little government experience, a questionable birth certificate and an associate of Bill Ayers.

Then chose to surround himself Valerie Jarrett and put a reactionary like Holder as the top lawman in the nation.

......who sat, for 20 years, in a church, where the pastor preached hatred of white people...

Common Sense
02-16-2017, 06:47 PM

Wow, you drank the whole jug of Kool-Aid...

del
02-16-2017, 06:48 PM
i like the part where bill ayers looks 10 years younger than obama

exotix
02-16-2017, 06:50 PM

......who sat, for 20 years, in a church, where the pastor preached hatred of white people...I'm just wondering why Trumpf forced Flynn to resign if he didn't do anything ... like Trumpf said today .... in fact, Trump actually blamed the Media for Trumpf having to fire Flynn today ...

Now, that sounds like the Media is president not Trumpf ... LOL

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 06:53 PM
I'm just curious why you boot-lick Trump ... a man who didn't even know his National Security Adviser was conspiring with the Soviet Union to help Trumpf win the presidency ... that's all.
If you didn't constantly move from the known facts to the absurd it might be easier for you, exo.

But you would also have to stop lying. I am certain I aim too high.

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 06:55 PM
I'm just wondering why Trumpf forced Flynn to resign if he didn't do anything ... like Trumpf said today .... in fact, Trump actually blamed the Media for Trumpf having to fire Flynn today ...

I believe Flynn is the hero and Trump is the goat. I believe firing Flynn was a large error. But when there is a difference of opinion the boss always wins.

Dr. Who
02-16-2017, 07:00 PM

Infracted - 24 hours in the Hole.

exotix
02-16-2017, 07:00 PM
I believe Flynn is the hero and Trump is the goat.

I believe firing Flynn was a large error.
But when there is a difference of opinion the boss always wins.I'm sure most contestants who Trumpf fired on The Apprentice feel the same way ... LOL

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 07:02 PM
I'm sure most contestants who Trumpf fired on The Apprentice feel the same way ... LOL
Maybe so. I have not been fired. This is not the Apprentice.

L O L.

HawkTheSlayer
02-16-2017, 07:05 PM

Keeping your post count up must be more important to you than substance. :slap::smiley_ROFLMAO:

Bethere
02-16-2017, 07:06 PM
I'm sure most contestants who Trumpf fired on The Apprentice feel the same way ... LOL
I'd rather eat at burger king than watch the apprentice.

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 07:07 PM
Especially now.

Common Sense
02-16-2017, 07:07 PM
Keeping your post count up must be more important to you than substance. :slap::smiley_ROFLMAO:

I don't care about post counts. I found your post humorous because it reminded me of all the crazy right wing bullshit I've listened to for the last 8 years. I didn't know there were many of you birthers left.

Tahuyaman
02-16-2017, 07:08 PM

They can eff with him all they want. Unlike most elected officials he's hitting back. And they don't like it.

For the last decade or so, I haven't paid much attention to presidential press conferences or speeches. At least for the foreseeable future, I'm going to try and watch every Trump press conference. Watching him punk the media is extremely entertaining. Then watching their reaction is even better.

Tahuyaman
02-16-2017, 07:11 PM
I don't care about post counts. I found your post humorous because it reminded me of all the crazy right wing bull$#@! I've listened to for the last 8 years. I didn't know there were many of you birthers left.

Now we can be treated to even more hysterical left wing bull shit.

Tahuyaman
02-16-2017, 07:12 PM

I think that's his plan.

HawkTheSlayer
02-16-2017, 07:12 PM

I never, ever watched one episode. I started watching this season's show with Ah Nuld. I kinda like it. The show's ratings are not doing too good , with even Trump criticizing it.
It's all new to me so I don't have anything to compare it too.
Sometimes Ah Nuld fires them and sometimes he tells them, "You're Terminated"!!!
I Lmao when he says that.

Peter1469
02-16-2017, 07:20 PM

I have voted 3rd party since 2006. How about you?

Tahuyaman
02-16-2017, 07:44 PM
I have voted 3rd party since 2006. How about you?

Don't waste your time with that one. He's a hack.

Common Sense
02-16-2017, 07:46 PM
Now we can be treated to even more hysterical left wing bull shit.

Wait, are you a birther too?

Tahuyaman
02-16-2017, 08:12 PM
Wait, are you a birther too?

why don't you research my posting history and find out for yourself?

That was a weak attempt at creating a diversion.

Peter1469
02-16-2017, 08:12 PM
Watch the entire show!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqaeVCl9gcA&t=0s

del
02-16-2017, 08:13 PM
seen it

the title of the video is a fantasy at best

Peter1469
02-16-2017, 08:14 PM
He treated them better than they merit.

del
02-16-2017, 08:14 PM
He treated them better than they merit.

he came across as a stuttering buffoon

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 08:15 PM
he came across as a stuttering buffoon
The real Americans who watched applauded.

del
02-16-2017, 08:17 PM
The real Americans who watched applauded.

of course they did

i would expect no less

real americans have a tremendous sense of humor

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 08:20 PM
of course they did
i would expect no less
real americans have a tremendous sense of humor
Not to mention our genuine appreciation.

del
02-16-2017, 08:22 PM
Not to mention our genuine appreciation.

i've taken to calling the tangerine tornado the fourth stooge

resister
02-16-2017, 08:22 PM
I don't care about post counts. I found your post humorous because it reminded me of all the crazy right wing bullshit I've listened to for the last 8 years. I didn't know there were many of you birthers left.Whats the weather like in the great frozen north right now?

Abby08
02-16-2017, 08:55 PM

With the three, being..... Obama, Pelosi and, Reid.

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 09:02 PM
I really like Tangerine Tornado. I have started to use it here and on other boards.

HawkTheSlayer
02-16-2017, 09:28 PM

We know. Because your posts don't have anything else of value but insults.

del
02-16-2017, 09:29 PM
We know. Because you don't have anything else.

no, i've got plenty more

donnie tweezerhands is another one i like.

you mensa members that voted for him are just the cherry on the sundae

resister
02-16-2017, 09:32 PM
Poop.

Tahuyaman
02-21-2017, 09:21 AM
YOU are a $#@!ing waste of time.... Trump brown noser.

Hmmm.