PDA

View Full Version : News from the Coup Front

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 06:44 PM
NSA "absolutely" tapping Trump's phone, says whistleblower
The NSA is “absolutely” tapping Trump’s phone, according to William Binney, a former highly placed NSA official turned whistleblower.
“How did they get the phone call between the president and the president of Australia? Or the one that he made with Mexico? Those are not targeted foreigners,” he said in an interview with Breitbart.com (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/15/exclusive-nsa-whistleblower-agency-absolutely-tapping-trumps-calls/).
http://www.conventionofstates.com/nsa_absolutely_tapping_trump_s_phone_says_whistleb lower/?recruiter_id=31606

A major crime is being committed against the citizens of the United States. This is a coup. It is very clear. We need to be ruthless about crushing it. I would begin with Rhodes, Brennan, and Clapper. Investigate them. Waterboard them. Find out who gave the orders to spy on the Trump team before the election and continue the spying afterward.

What do you do with a rogue intelligence agency?

Cigar
02-16-2017, 06:48 PM
Never F'ck with Spy's :grin:

Peter1469
02-16-2017, 07:49 PM
Obama made some rule changes to NSA authority before he left. Not sure what these where or whether he had the authority to make those changes. (He has exceeded his authority often).

Anyway, the NSA and CIA are not suppose to be spying on US citizens. The NSA may have some latitude, but they have to get a FISA warrant.

Bethere
02-16-2017, 07:55 PM
The NSA may have some latitude, but they have to get a FISA warrant.
Perhaps they did just that.

Don
02-16-2017, 08:01 PM

The NSA is “absolutely” tapping Trump’s phone, according to William Binney, a former highly placed NSA official turned whistleblower.
“How did they get the phone call between the president and the president of Australia? Or the one that he made with Mexico? Those are not targeted foreigners,” he said in an interview with Breitbart.com (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/15/exclusive-nsa-whistleblower-agency-absolutely-tapping-trumps-calls/).
http://www.conventionofstates.com/nsa_absolutely_tapping_trump_s_phone_says_whistleb lower/?recruiter_id=31606

A major crime is being committed against the citizens of the United States. This is a coup. It is very clear. We need to be ruthless about crushing it. I would begin with Rhodes, Brennan, and Clapper. Investigate them. Waterboard them. Find out who gave the orders to spy on the Trump team before the election and continue the spying afterward.

:laugh:

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 08:03 PM
Obama made some rule changes to NSA authority before he left. Not sure what these where or whether he had the authority to make those changes. (He has exceeded his authority often).

Anyway, the NSA and CIA are not suppose to be spying on US citizens. The NSA may have some latitude, but they have to get a FISA warrant.
And if they did this may go all the way to Obama. I hope we investigate this crime and find every one of the coup plotters.

Crepitus
02-16-2017, 08:17 PM

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 08:18 PM
The children have arrived with their memes.

Crepitus
02-16-2017, 08:25 PM
The children have arrived with their memes.

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 08:27 PM
Yes, the children have arrived with their oversized memes. I suppose when it comes to memes, size matters.

resister
02-16-2017, 08:29 PM
Cool cartoon, way to be taken seriously!!!

resister
02-16-2017, 08:30 PM
I have a meme about posters of memes being low value posters.

Crepitus
02-16-2017, 09:05 PM
Yes, the children have arrived with their oversized memes. I suppose when it comes to memes, size matters.

You conservatives have been trying to tell everyone "size doesn't matter" for quite some time. I don't think the ladies are buying it.

Crepitus
02-16-2017, 09:07 PM
Cool cartoon, way to be taken seriously!!!

Gotta get down to the intended audience's level.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 09:08 PM
You conservatives have been trying to tell everyone "size doesn't matter" for quite some time. I don't think the ladies are buying it.
If it is Constitutional Conservatives I believe the term you are looking for is limits. Not size. Limits matter. The ladies who love liberty, and they are the sexiest ladies around, love limited government.

The women I know are uninterested in the size of your memes.

resister
02-16-2017, 09:08 PM
I can see the trolls are a rolling!

Crepitus
02-16-2017, 09:09 PM
I have a meme about posters of memes being low value posters.

Bring it on mang, I gotta million memes, funny pics, you name it.

resister
02-16-2017, 09:11 PM
Bring it on mang, I gotta million memes, funny pics, you name it.How about actually discuss a thread for a change, what do you think of the op?

Crepitus
02-16-2017, 09:17 PM
If it is Constitutional Conservatives I believe the term you are looking for is limits. Not size. Limits matter. The ladies who love liberty, and they are the sexiest ladies around, love limited government.

The women I know are uninterested in the size of your memes.

Ooh, nice dodge!

Gotta give you this one.

Crepitus
02-16-2017, 09:18 PM
How about actually discuss a thread for a change, what do you think of the op?

I think I made that pretty clear. Need me to post it again?

resister
02-16-2017, 09:20 PM
I think I made that pretty clear. Need me to post it again?In that case, perhaps another thread where you can contribute is appropriate!

Casper
02-16-2017, 09:52 PM

Don't do anything wrong and there is nothing to worry about, so do not see the issue, oh wait, that may not be the case and we all need to stop questioning the trump and make all this just go away. LOL, Not gonna happen folks, no one needs to worry, Justice will prevail, rump simply does not know how, or when, to stop talking, his days are numbered.

Peter1469
02-16-2017, 09:53 PM
His days are numbered: 3 years 11 months. And maybe plus 4 years.

Crepitus
02-16-2017, 10:03 PM
In that case, perhaps another thread where you can contribute is appropriate!

I contribute often and my contributions are appreciated by all. Look at all the joy they bring you.

resister
02-16-2017, 10:06 PM
joy they bring you.
Laughter is medicine for the soul! :laugh:Thanks Crepitus!

Casper
02-16-2017, 10:12 PM
His days are numbered: 3 years 11 months. And maybe plus 4 years.
More like 2 years or LESS. The guy is going to be so much an Embarrassment that Congress will be forced to act by the People.

resister
02-16-2017, 10:16 PM
No offense, but leftist predictions are not doing well lately!

Common Sense
Trump will most likely finish his term.

MisterVeritis
Don't do anything wrong and there is nothing to worry about, so do not see the issue, oh wait, that may not be the case and we all need to stop questioning the trump and make all this just go away. LOL, Not gonna happen folks, no one needs to worry, Justice will prevail, rump simply does not know how, or when, to stop talking, his days are numbered.
Only a very foolish person sees nothing wrong in a president targeting his opposition for espionage.

MisterVeritis
02-16-2017, 10:17 PM
More like 2 years or LESS. The guy is going to be so much an Embarrassment that Congress will be forced to act by the People.
The sad thing is you believe it.

donttread
02-17-2017, 07:22 AM

The NSA simply spies on everyone at will. And "we the sheep" have made no effort to stop them. The founders would be disgusted with us all.

Peter1469
02-17-2017, 03:47 PM
It isn't just the NSA. Look at the media. How much trouble have they caused by hyping the ICE raids. They are down under Trump, so far, from what Obama was doing. Then MSNBC ran an article saying Trump was going to federalize 100,000 National Guardsmen to handle our illegal issue. Not only was it a lie, it was very unlikely because of posse comititis.

del
02-17-2017, 03:50 PM
the national guard was a trial balloon.

after it got blown out of the sky, the trumplings disavowed it, but i have no doubt they were seriously considering it.

Peter1469
02-17-2017, 05:14 PM
I am not so sure. Even when state governors try to use the National Guard in law enforcement roles (which is legal) it rarely has an effect. Most National Guard troops are not law enforcement and takes too much time to train them for anything more than simple tasks.

MisterVeritis
01-22-2018, 12:12 PM

The coup attempt has been going on for more than a year.

Captdon
01-22-2018, 01:18 PM
I contribute often and my contributions are appreciated by all. Look at all the joy they bring you.

I used to enjoy Howdy Doody but I grew up. Give it a try.

Crepitus
01-22-2018, 07:23 PM
I used to enjoy Howdy Doody but I grew up. Give it a try.

I outgrew howdy dowdy about 45 years ago. When did you? Last week?

Kacper
01-22-2018, 09:59 PM

Part of it is that with modern technology, so much bounces overseas or through satellites that are considered fair game. Not exactly the same, but I recall reading once that there was a time when Virginia courts had jurisdiction over 90+% of American internet users simply because so much traffic directly or indirectly came through the state. Fortunately, we have a lazy legislature that doesn't try to micromanage everybody in the country.

MisterVeritis
01-22-2018, 10:06 PM
Part of it is that with modern technology, so much bounces overseas or through satellites that are considered fair game. Not exactly the same, but I recall reading once that there was a time when Virginia courts had jurisdiction over 90+% of American internet users simply because so much traffic directly or indirectly came through the state. Fortunately, we have a lazy legislature that doesn't try to micromanage everybody in the country.
Is the constitution not in effect in VA?

MisterVeritis
01-27-2018, 04:23 PM
What do we know about the coup attempt against the Trump Presidency and the American people?

We know the highest levels of the Obama Justice Department and FBI are implicated. Lynch appears to be involved in Crooked Hillary's unwarranted exoneration. When the FISA documents are released I bet we will discover Lynch approved the paperwork to spy on the Trump campaign.

We know Comey is implicated. We know Comey leaked classified information. We know Comey lied before a Congressional oversight committee.

We know McCabe is implicated by the two adulterers.

We know the two adulterers are implicated by their 50,000 text messages.

We know Obama is implicated. The evidence will be discovered in the Presidential Daily Briefs.

We know ValJer is implicated. Barack Hussein O wouldn't take a dump or spend the night with a Muslim male without ValJer knowing and approving.
We know Ben Rhodes is implicated.

We know S. Powers is implicated.

We know the corruption is wide and deep.

When will we begin to see some serious movement toward bringing this group of bad hombres to justice (I thought I would throw in some Spanish lingo for the leftists)?

Agent Zero
01-27-2018, 07:00 PM

Isn't there a Conspiracy forum on here where all this craziness can rot away?

MisterVeritis
01-27-2018, 09:21 PM
Perhaps there is. Of course, this is not crazy.

Are you stupidly denying the Trump team was surveilled?

MisterVeritis
03-24-2019, 04:27 PM

This was in February 2017.

Rhodes, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Comey. Waterboard them.

MisterVeritis
03-24-2019, 04:29 PM
And if they did this may go all the way to Obama. I hope we investigate this crime and find every one of the coup plotters.
This was in February 2017.

The coup attempt was obvious even then at the beginning. Many of you deniers are complicit in the greatest crime against the nation I can remember. You should be punished for your perfidy.

MisterVeritis
03-24-2019, 04:31 PM
Crepitus needs to answer for his blind stupidity.
He was thanked by Bethere and del.

Peter1469
03-24-2019, 04:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKUjYhsVNZ0

MisterVeritis
03-24-2019, 04:51 PM

Perhaps there is. Of course, this is not crazy.
Are you stupidly denying the Trump team was surveilled?
Agent Zero?