PDA

View Full Version : tPF Binary Only

Cthulhu
02-18-2017, 04:58 PM
No libertarians allowed... Or anarchists.

Just the various partisans we have.
Why have you chosen to adhere to the partisan wing you do? Is it due to upbringing? Education? Life experience? Slow disillusionment?

Actually curious.

Fear profits a man nothing.

resister
02-18-2017, 05:02 PM
I am not thrilled with the republican party so much as appalled by the policy's of the democrat party. I don't place party loyalty over policy, though many do.

decedent
02-18-2017, 05:21 PM
I'd be Green if they weren't full of idealistic teenagers. Stein bothered me too.... I'm not sure why but she just didn't seem genuine.

Libertarianism seems workable in theory, but I find that the idea has been ruined by selfish idealists. Besides, Johnson was, well, crazy.

I found Kasich and Fiorina to be the only serious GOP contenders who seemed sane (I'm not even kidding), but Fiorina was way too socially conservative. Kasich seemed moderate on almost every issue but abortion, but he remained in Trump's shadow.

I became a in 2008 when Obama offered healthcare reform and action on climate change (and pollution) and other policies that were near and dear to my heart.

I liked Hilary's and O'Malley's platforms, including her plan for student debt which, ironically, was better than Bernie's. I didn''t like Sander's platform at all, although he seems like a genuinely decent guy and I have nothing negative to say about him.

I am a Democrat (duh), but I wish there was a third party. Not only would it reduce hysterical partisanship, but there should always be more than two options -- social problems are almost never that simple. This is why I advocate for a socially-liberal, economically-conservative party -- otherwise known as Country Club Republicans or California Republicans. Unfortunately, I often refer to them as Log Cabin Republicans :( If such a party was created, I'd fully support it with my vote and my money.

resister
02-18-2017, 05:25 PM
I would like to see at least 5 partys.

resister
02-18-2017, 05:26 PM
I'd be Green if they weren't full of idealistic teenagers. Stein bothered me too.... I'm not sure why but she just didn't seem genuine.

Libertarianism seems workable in theory, but I find that the idea has been ruined by selfish idealists. Besides, Johnson was, well, crazy.

I found Kasich and Fiorina to be the only serious GOP contenders who seemed sane (I'm not even kidding), but Fiorina was way too socially conservative. Kasich seemed moderate on almost every issue but abortion, but he remained in Trump's shadow.

I became a in 2008 when Obama offered healthcare reform and action on climate change (and pollution) and other policies that were near and dear to my heart.

I liked Hilary's and O'Malley's platforms, including her plan for student debt which, ironically, was better than Bernie's. I didn''t like Sander's platform at all, although he seems like a genuinely decent guy and I have nothing negative to say about him.

I am a Democrat (duh), but I wish there was a third party. Not only would it reduce hysterical partisanship, but there should always be more than two options -- social problems are almost never that simple. This is why I advocate for a socially-liberal, economically-conservative party -- otherwise known as Country Club Republicans or California Republicans. Unfortunately, I often refer to them as Log Cabin Republicans :( If such a party was created, I'd fully support it with my vote and my money.
In regards to your sig, is your "cook" chef, from south park? :laugh: