PDA

View Full Version : Occupy Wall Street Spreading

Conley
10-09-2011, 12:21 AM
Are you guys seeing more of this stuff?

It was the top story on the local news here in San Diego tonight. They have started marching and protesting here, and have set up a tent city. It looked mostly like students, not many hippies that I saw. Mostly preppies though that could have just been the people they put on TV. They still don't seem to have a coherent message that I can see.

MMC
10-09-2011, 12:49 AM
Are you guys seeing more of this stuff?

It was the top story on the local news here in San Diego tonight. They have started marching and protesting here, and have set up a tent city. It looked mostly like students, not many hippies that I saw. Mostly preppies though that could have just been the people they put on TV. They still don't seem to have a coherent message that I can see.

They had some woman who was an artist on the Michael Medved Show. Again the greed of the rich. Morality issues. Everything they are talking about is nothing but class warfare. Yet most blame Conservatism and Republicans. Due to the Media's influence.

Some Liberal got up there talking shit about Conservatives and religion. The usual name calling all Republicans. Like he was the shit. Throw a little violence into his world and he melts like butter and slips away down into a drain somewheres with the rest of the garbage. Sheep parroting sheep.

What gets me is you should hear what Rachael Maddow has to say about this all. As she explained about them having no organization and or no leaders about presenting issues. How this was a glorius strategy and works to show Wall Street and Republicans why they should pass Obamas Jobs bill??? Yeah, I know I was like WTF?

Althought the one guy said they were spreading. They also have some up in Seattle getting ready to do the same thing. Looks like they fell for the Dems OkieDoke and will support dividing the country up some more. They think it will fall so easily into class warfare. But it will do so in the worse possible way. By region of the Country and by Urban and Rural. Not by political spectrums. Almost the way people support the Professional Sports teams. NY vs LA and CHI-Town Etc etc. So all this gathering will break down into even more divisions and then its all on the visual perception.

I figure it will be worse out there by you CL especially with those progressives.