PDA

View Full Version : I knew it!

Don
02-20-2017, 05:01 PM
I live on the eastern edge of what Arizonans call "the valley." Its a beautiful day here with mostly blue sky and a few billowy clouds. We get quite a bit of air traffic here. Several times today I have noticed that there are absolutely no contrails coming from the jets. At every altitude from several thousand to 35,000 feet no contrails. Then it hit me like a kick in the nuts, this is a federal holiday. No federal government employees working to mix the chemicals that make the chemtrails! Whatever else could it be? I mean other than a rare day with just the right temperature and moisture content of the air. I'll be watching on other federal holidays to see if it is in fact a trend. :laugh:

MisterVeritis
02-20-2017, 05:12 PM
I live on the eastern edge of what Arizonans call "the valley." Its a beautiful day here with mostly blue sky and a few billowy clouds. We get quite a bit of air traffic here. Several times today I have noticed that there are absolutely no contrails coming from the jets. At every altitude from several thousand to 35,000 feet no contrails. Then it hit me like a kick in the nuts, this is a federal holiday. No federal government employees working to mix the chemicals that make the chemtrails! Whatever else could it be? I mean other than a rare day with just the right temperature and moisture content of the air. I'll be watching on other federal holidays to see if it is in fact a trend. :laugh:
What does this phrase, "federal government employees working" mean?

Evmetro
02-20-2017, 06:17 PM
I have wondered from time to time if there is any money to be made in selling chemtrail mix to the government? Granted, they might not use it on government holidays, but there might be some money in this if one could come up with an inexpensive chemtrail mix. I bet there is even more money to be made here if one were to also contract airplanes and pilots to the government to spray the chemtrail mix...

rcfieldz
02-20-2017, 07:19 PM
When I lived in Sedona I witnessed the Space Shuttle (probably different ships over the years) fly over head at low altitude three separate times. All you could see were the tips of the wings hanging over the fuselage. It seemed kind of creepy because the main ship(747?) was cruising at what looked like the slowest speed to stay aloft. Also a friend and I witnessed two fighters fly by on a cool day with low cloud cover. Later we found out one crashed into the side of Oak Creek canyon. Quite the clean up for the military.

Peter1469
02-20-2017, 08:14 PM
When I lived in Sedona I witnessed the Space Shuttle (probably different ships over the years) fly over head at low altitude three separate times. All you could see were the tips of the wings hanging over the fuselage. It seemed kind of creepy because the main ship(747?) was cruising at what looked like the slowest speed to stay aloft. Also a friend and I witnessed two fighters fly by on a cool day with low cloud cover. Later we found out one crashed into the side of Oak Creek canyon. Quite the clean up for the military.

I got to see the shuttle piggy back in New Orleans (from the Huey P. Long) and on the National Mall- very cool both times.

Safety
02-20-2017, 09:59 PM
I saw 8 contrails almost intersecting in north Jacksonville this afternoon, maybe the .gov employees were all enjoying working near the beach.