PDA

View Full Version : tPF Regret voting for trump?

AZ Jim
02-20-2017, 05:28 PM
You are one of many if so.

https://twitter.com/Trump_Regrets?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Ese rp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Captain Obvious
02-20-2017, 05:29 PM
I almost regret not voting for him.

Almost.

Beevee
02-20-2017, 05:37 PM
Am I missing something or are the Trump voters deserting threads relative to him?

Peter1469
02-20-2017, 05:41 PM
Am I missing something or are the Trump voters deserting threads relative to him?

The thread is for those who voted for Trump and asks if they regret it.

So far no Trump voters responded.

Captain Obvious
02-20-2017, 05:42 PM

Considering there was only one reply before his, I'm guessing he's missing a few things.

AZ Jim
02-20-2017, 05:43 PM

So far no Trump voters responded.The actual thread is on Twitter, not here and thousands are responding.

NapRover
02-20-2017, 05:50 PM
I voted for him and don't regret it.

Subdermal
02-20-2017, 05:56 PM
I voted for him and I am thrilled that my gut sense regarding who he is and what truly motivates him is proving correct. He's a pit bull conservative to this point, and pissing off exactly the right suspects.

Subdermal
02-20-2017, 06:00 PM

https://twitter.com/Trump_Regrets?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twg r^author

:biglaugh:

No chance of a buncha liars posting on that stream...

Peter1469
02-20-2017, 06:10 PM
The actual thread is on Twitter, not here and thousands are responding.
I do not tweet.

stjames1_53
02-20-2017, 06:30 PM

so what loss have you suffered? What has been taken from you?

birddog
02-20-2017, 06:38 PM
I voted for Trump, I'm not stupid! He will likely go down in our history of one of the greatest. He is one of a kind, and that makes him special. He has already accomplished more to help our country in his first month than The Kenyan did in eight years!

FindersKeepers
02-20-2017, 06:39 PM

Nope.

The alternative is still worse.

I was never a great fan of Trump but the dems ran Hillary. How can anyone regret Hillary not winning?

No matter what happens -- it's always going to be better than jingoist Hillary and the Corrupt Clinton machine.

So no -- no regrets here. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

hanger4
02-20-2017, 06:44 PM
Regret voting for trump?

No

FindersKeepers
02-20-2017, 06:44 PM
Seriously?

You posted this just 9 minutes after the OP. Do you think we all sit at our monitors all day, refreshing every minute or two in case a new topic appears?

Can't you give it a little more time?

I had a lot of work to do today. I'm guessing a lot of us with "R's" by our name have work to do.

:rollseyes:

DGUtley
02-20-2017, 06:46 PM
Gorsuch. No.

hanger4
02-20-2017, 06:50 PM
Gorsuch. No.

Nice play :thumbsup:

The Xl
02-20-2017, 06:54 PM
Why would anyone have any level of regret when the alternative was Hillary Clinton?

Ravens Fan
02-20-2017, 06:56 PM

Not at all. Hillary is now irrelevant and the Court is preserved. The fact that the hard left and the media have lost their minds, is just the icing on the cake.

Green Arrow
02-20-2017, 06:57 PM
I voted for Jill Stein and don't regret it. I'd do it again.

Beevee
02-20-2017, 07:01 PM
Seriously?

You posted this just 9 minutes after the OP. Do you think we all sit at our monitors all day, refreshing every minute or two in case a new topic appears?

Can't you give it a little more time?

I had a lot of work to do today. I'm guessing a lot of us with "R's" by our name have work to do.

:rollseyes:

I did it to get a response from those who would have possibly ignored it.

Green Arrow
02-20-2017, 07:01 PM
Why would anyone have any level of regret when the alternative was Hillary Clinton?

If I voted for him I'd regret it, because regardless of who the alternative was I'd still be perpetuating and sanctioning the two party dictatorship.

patrickt
02-20-2017, 07:11 PM
I did not vote for President Trump and whether I vote for him in 2020 depends on what he does between now and then.

I did not vote for President Obama and am thankful for that. Now, if he would just shut up and try to get a job.

Subdermal
02-20-2017, 07:12 PM
Not at all. Hillary is now irrelevant and the Court is preserved. The fact that the hard left and the media have lost their minds, is just the icing on the cake.
And I'm willing to bet that more than 75% of those participating on that feed who claim that they had voted for Trump...didn't.

And I'm probably low.

Subdermal
02-20-2017, 07:14 PM
I did it to get a response from those who would have possibly ignored it.
:geez:

MisterVeritis
02-20-2017, 07:18 PM

What would be the point? First, it is an idiotic question. We who support Trump know how close we were to permanently losing the nation. President Trump buys precious time to get the Article V convention of state in place.

Peter1469
02-20-2017, 08:12 PM
I did not vote for President Trump and whether I vote for him in 2020 depends on what he does between now and then.

I did not vote for President Obama and am thankful for that. Now, if he would just shut up and try to get a job.
He apparently has returned to his old job: community agitator organizer.

AZ Jim
02-20-2017, 08:17 PM
so what loss have you suffered? What has been taken from you?Respect for the Presidency. He embarrasses me on the world stage. He is a madman.

Subdermal
02-20-2017, 08:21 PM
Respect for the Presidency

That's 100% on you. Your respect for an office has more to do with your respect for defense of the Constitution and allegiance to your country than anything else.

Obama didn't cause me to lose respect for the Presidency. Obama caused me to lose respect for Obama.

He embarrasses me on the world stage.

Self-inflicted. It's a liberal disease.

He is a madman.

Negative. Your imagination does you in.

Bethere
02-20-2017, 08:30 PM
What would be the point? First, it is an idiotic question. We who support Trump know how close we were to permanently losing the nation. President Trump buys precious time to get the Article V convention of state in place.

Lol.

Tahuyaman
02-20-2017, 08:39 PM
I almost regret not voting for him.

Almost.

I didn't vote for him. I voted for Gary Johnson. If I did vote for Trump, I wouldn't regret it. I don't have any issues with any of his policy decisions / actions so far.

Everyone knew he was going to tick some people off by some of the things he says. He knew that and he doesn't care. He's the most unconventional president we've ever had.

Tahuyaman
02-20-2017, 08:41 PM

Yep, you must be missing something, or seeing something which isn't there. Take your pick.

You need to give people more than nine minutes to actually discover the creation of a new thread.

Captain Obvious
02-20-2017, 09:32 PM
I didn't vote for him. I voted for Gary Johnson. If I did vote for Trump, I wouldn't regret it. I don't have any issues with any of his policy decisions / actions so far.

Everyone knew he was going to tick some people off by some of the things he says. He knew that and he doesn't care. He's the most unconventional president we've ever had.

I voted Johnson also, because I'm more libertarian than I am conservative, slightly.

And I couldn't vote for Trump because... Trump.

But I'm not going to not support him for the most part because of that. I don't agree with the wall, I don't agree with travel bans but neither of them are deal killers for me. But... he needs to do something that I agree with if I'm going to continue supporting him. And he has here and there but that has to continue.

Tahuyaman
02-20-2017, 09:47 PM
I can respect your position.

I just wish that he was more measured and adult in his tone. Plus, I think he should back off a bit on the social media stuff.

I have no problem with securing our borders and being more cautious or selective about who we allow to relocate to this country. People who wish to do us harm have more resources to do so and are much more mobile than they were a couple of generations ago.

Captain Obvious
02-20-2017, 09:52 PM
I just wish that he was more measured and adult in his tone. Plus, I think he should back off a bit on the social media stuff.

I have no problem with securing our borders and being more cautious or selective about who we allow to relocate to this country. People who wish to do us harm have more resources to do so and are much more mobile than they were a couple of generations ago.

I mentioned this a few times, he needs to hire a private consultant who can guide him through domestic diplomacy, otherwise he'll flame out at some point.

I don't think he will but it would go a long way I think if he did.

Tahuyaman
02-20-2017, 09:56 PM
I mentioned this a few times, he needs to hire a private consultant who can guide him through domestic diplomacy, otherwise he'll flame out at some point.

I don't think he will but it would go a long way I think if he did.

He's surrounding himself with serious people. I'm sure he'll delegate the proper amount of authority they need to in order to start a restoration.

He just needs someone he will listen to who can convince him to tone down the social media stuff and moderate his tone.

Safety
02-20-2017, 10:00 PM
I voted for him and I am thrilled that my gut sense regarding who he is and what truly motivates him is proving correct. He's a pit bull conservative to this point, and pissing off exactly the right suspects.

I'm just saving this for posterity when the next time someone says Trump isn't a conservative. I'm sure it'll be soon...

valley ranch
02-20-2017, 10:05 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-l0MHF857_jg/WJ_2Bqvj2tI/AAAAAAAARR8/Uj_6jgdUsms9JDDUkMGzzJtK53qTTIdNgCJoC/w579-h290-p/1A%2BRosie.jpg

Tahuyaman
02-20-2017, 10:40 PM
I'm just saving this for posterity when the next time someone says Trump isn't a conservative. I'm sure it'll be soon...

Trump has been all over the map in a political sense during his past. I don't believe he really knew what side of the political spectrum he fell. He didn't need to know.

Now has to take definite stands on philosophical grounds. You'll be able to see where he stands in a couple of years.

Beevee
02-20-2017, 10:45 PM
Yep, you must be missing something, or seeing something which isn't there. Take your pick.

You need to give people more than nine minutes to actually discover the creation of a new thread.

I'll do what I like. I'm not tied to Trump's arse like his basket of deplorables.

Tahuyaman
02-20-2017, 10:49 PM
I'll do what I like. I'm not tied to Trump's arse like his basket of deplorables.

If you want to make yourself look foolish nine minutes into a thread, I'm not going to stop you.

birddog
02-20-2017, 11:23 PM
Isn't it great we have President Trump rather than the lying, corrupt, incompetent Hildebeast?

Green Arrow
02-20-2017, 11:23 PM
Isn't it great we have President Trump rather than the lying, corrupt, incompetent Hildebeast?
Either option is unfortunate.

Cletus
02-20-2017, 11:34 PM

No. It is just that Trump supporters tend to be employed and don't get to just sit around all day responding to nonsense like this.

Cletus
02-20-2017, 11:44 PM
Respect for the Presidency. He embarrasses me on the world stage. He is a madman.

Yeah, it is a terrible thing to have a President who actually realizes that he works for the American People and not the UN and not his political party or anyone else whose agenda is not in the best interests of this nation.

Obama was a disgrace. Today, we have a President who may not be a polished orator or have an effective filter between his mouth and his brain, but he is smart and obviously determined to do the right thing for the United States... something Obama was never interested in doing.

stjames1_53
02-21-2017, 04:36 AM

and yet, you were expecting those same deplorables to pay Hillary's wages.................why should they? It is obvious, by now, she did not have the deplorables best interests at heart....and she was going demand that they pay for her..................and you wonder why she lost.......

birddog
02-21-2017, 12:46 PM
Either option is unfortunate.

Spoken like a liberal who did not approve of Hillary. Well, that's a start for redemption. :grin:

The Xl
02-21-2017, 03:15 PM
If I voted for him I'd regret it, because regardless of who the alternative was I'd still be perpetuating and sanctioning the two party dictatorship.

Not that I'm a fan of the two party dictatorship, but I don't mind supporting those who infiltrate from the inside like Trump has, or like Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul tried to do.

Green Arrow
02-21-2017, 03:50 PM
Not that I'm a fan of the two party dictatorship, but I don't mind supporting those who infiltrate from the inside like Trump has, or like Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul tried to do.

Right...he infiltrated from the inside. Which is why he's appointed insiders and Goldman Sachs flunkies to key posts.

Green Arrow
02-21-2017, 03:50 PM
Spoken like a liberal who did not approve of Hillary. Well, that's a start for redemption. :grin:

I never asked for redemption.

Archer0915
02-21-2017, 03:55 PM

It was either vote Trump or get Clinton... Nope, no regrets. Now am I in love with the guy? Nope! Buyers remorse? Nope, I knew what I was getting. I agree with almost all of his initiatives (all? Perhaps) but I think he needs to back off of his rhetoric a little. We already know so there is no need to rant like a nutter.

AZ Jim
02-21-2017, 04:02 PM
You may not regret your vote, but thousands do, read the tweets on the site in the OP.

stjames1_53
02-21-2017, 04:20 PM
anyone can post a tweet..I suspect demo's at work here

stjames1_53
02-21-2017, 04:23 PM
You may not regret your vote, but thousands do, read the tweets on the site in the OP.
so, again, what loss have you suffered? What has been taken from you?

Green Arrow
02-21-2017, 04:28 PM
Well, yeah. That's what happens when you vote party over principle. Blind partisan loyalty isn't a real philosophical stance with conviction.

AZ Jim
02-21-2017, 04:30 PM
so, again, what loss have you suffered? What has been taken from you?When, if ever, I feel the need to talk down to you, once alone answer your asinine questions, I will. Until such time, get lost!

MisterVeritis
02-21-2017, 04:32 PM
Astroturf. Not a single grass root to be found. Not everything the radical left does is phony. But that is the way to bet.

nic34
02-21-2017, 04:44 PM
It was either vote Trump or get Clinton... Nope, no regrets. Now am I in love with the guy? Nope! Buyers remorse? Nope, I knew what I was getting. I agree with almost all of his initiatives (all? Perhaps) but I think he needs to back off of his rhetoric a little. We already know so there is no need to rant like a nutter.

You wanted one, you got one, enjoy!

stjames1_53
02-21-2017, 04:58 PM
When, if ever, I feel the need to talk down to you, once alone answer your asinine questions, I will. Until such time, get lost!

so, you've lost nothing...................so why are you so pissy?

Archer0915
02-21-2017, 05:16 PM
vvvvvvvvvvvv What he said vvvvvvvvvvvv

anyone can post a tweet..I suspect demo's at work here

Tahuyaman
02-21-2017, 05:20 PM

I was was one of the "never Hillary" types.

I can accept a bombastic buffoon who spouts off, but promotes many policies that I support, but I could never imagine going through four years of that shrieking witch.