PDA

View Full Version : John Boehner Is Laughing At GOP Claims That They Will "Repeal And Replace" Obamacare

Mark III
02-23-2017, 02:08 PM
More

John Boehner ‘started laughing’ at GOP’s latest phony promises about replacing Obamacare: report http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/john-boehner-started-laughing-at-gops-latest-phony-promises-about-replacing-obamacare-report/ … (https://t.co/mz2nyxTS0y)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5XtXp5WYAQ6lQS.jpg

RETWEETS66

Mark III
02-23-2017, 02:09 PM
"Boehner admits that the current GOP leadership is more likely to make small reforms to Obamacare than “repeal-and- replace,” as congressional Republicans first promised.At a health care conference in Florida, Boehner dismissed the GOP’s call to repeal Obamacare and come up with a new plan as mere “happy talk,” Politico reports (http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/john-boehner-obamacare-republicans-235303).

“[Congressional Republicans are] going to fix Obamacare—I shouldn’t call it repeal-and-replace, because it’s not going to happen,” he said. In fact, Boehner “started laughing” in response to the idea that Republicans could swiftly steer a health plan through Congress. "

Subdermal
02-23-2017, 02:23 PM
A loser who cannot imagine anyone else doing anything different than he did?

Who cares?

Captain Obvious
02-23-2017, 02:25 PM
Kind of like how most here laugh at your posts?

Tahuyaman
02-23-2017, 02:25 PM
John Boehner Is Laughing At GOP Claims That They Will "Repeal And Replace" Obamacare
Of course he's laughing about it.

His lack of political courage is part of the reason we continually get stuck with the results of an overbearing government.

MisterVeritis
02-23-2017, 02:38 PM
Boehner has a point. The establishment must be defeated. It hasn't been.

Mark III
02-23-2017, 02:38 PM
Kind of like how most here laugh at your posts?

I am embarrassed to be on the same forum with you. You are incapable of addressing the topic.

Mark III
02-23-2017, 02:39 PM
John Boehner Is Laughing At GOP Claims That They Will "Repeal And Replace" Obamacare

Of course he's laughing about it.

His lack of political courage is part of the reason we continually get stuck with the results of an overbearing government.

Trump doesn't even know what he would like to replace Obamacare with, and I doubt if you do either.

MisterVeritis
02-23-2017, 02:41 PM
Trump doesn't even know what he would like to replace Obamacare with, and I doubt if you do either.
It needs to be repealed in its entirety. It can be replaced with reforms to improve the market. No government program is required nor desired. If you want something you pay for it.

Tahuyaman
02-23-2017, 02:42 PM

Well, I don't care what you believe or disbelieve. You are irrelevant. All of your views are based only on pure partisanship.

Don
02-23-2017, 02:43 PM
Cryin' John has a lot of time on his hands these days. He was heavily involved as a congressman and then as a private citizen on getting the U.S. entangled in the sovereignty diluting TPP but president Trump put him out of a job. Many thanks president Trump!

Mark III
02-23-2017, 02:44 PM
It needs to be repealed in its entirety. It can be replaced with reforms to improve the market. No government program is required nor desired. If you want something you pay for it.

Your mind is an outlier. No responsible person in the government is recommending repealing the ACA and leaving it at that.

Captain Obvious
02-23-2017, 02:47 PM

Wholly agreed.

Subdermal
02-23-2017, 03:04 PM
Your mind is an outlier. No responsible person in the government is recommending repealing the ACA and leaving it at that.

"Leaving it at that"? What part of "replacing it with market reforms" did you not get - other than all of it?

Mark III
02-23-2017, 03:07 PM
Well, I don't care what you believe or disbelieve. You are irrelevant. All of your views are based only on pure partisanship.

Even were that true, what are yours based on, ignorance and denial?

Mark III
02-23-2017, 03:10 PM
"Leaving it at that"? What part of "replacing it with market reforms" did you not get - other than all of it?

"Market reforms" don't guarantee that everyone can get insurance. Laws do. "Market reforms" are not a replacement for the ACA and the chances that they will be used as the sole replacement are zero.

Captain Obvious
02-23-2017, 03:20 PM
"Market reforms" don't guarantee that everyone can get insurance. Laws do. "Market reforms" are not a replacement for the ACA and the chances that they will be used as the sole replacement are zero.

Coverage is not a right, nor should it be.

Subdermal
02-23-2017, 03:21 PM
"Market reforms" don't guarantee that everyone can get insurance.

So?

Laws do.

So?

"Market reforms" are not a replacement for the ACA and the chances that they will be used as the sole replacement are zero.

So you don't understand any of it. We knew that.

rcfieldz
02-23-2017, 03:35 PM
Talking with your local bartender always helps. I'll drink to that.

Tahuyaman
02-23-2017, 03:39 PM
Even were that true, what are yours based on, ignorance and denial?
Principle. That's something you can't grasp.

decedent
02-23-2017, 03:41 PM
At least he's not crying.

Captain Obvious
02-23-2017, 03:44 PM

Mark?

More like whining actually.

MisterVeritis
02-23-2017, 05:36 PM

Then the problem will not be solved, it will merely be changed to a different problem.

MisterVeritis
02-23-2017, 05:38 PM
I agree it is likely the utterly worthless Establishment Republicans will fail. Then they will be punished. This is the only opportunity they will get to completely undo an unconstitutional, tyrannical law.

Green Arrow
02-23-2017, 05:41 PM
I am embarrassed to be on the same forum with you. You are incapable of addressing the topic.

If that's the case you can feel free to leave at any time.

rcfieldz
02-23-2017, 05:44 PM
Give it time...

Ransom
02-24-2017, 07:29 AM
Can you send us a pic of yourself on Nov 8th to show us all what you're talking about? Thanks.

decedent
02-24-2017, 01:15 PM
Can you send us a pic of yourself on Nov 8th to show us all what you're talking about? Thanks.

On November 9th, I predicted the fall of the GOP. Looks like my prediction is going to come true. It's collapsing from within. Democrats are sitting back and enjoying the chitshow. While it's sad that the White House has been desecrated by corruption, I think this was needed for America to grow and realize (as Kansas did recently) that GOP social and fiscal policies don't work. In fact, what Republicans seem to be complaining about most in town halls is the repeal of the ACA.