PDA

View Full Version : Spicey makes his own staffers cry while employing Gestapo tactics on leaks

Bo-4
02-26-2017, 03:38 PM
Can you imagine working for this ass-bastard? Guess he hasn't figured out that leaks don't have to come directly out of the West Wing while someone is on the job. I have an idea Sean .. how about treating your employees with a little respect, and tell the boss to stop questioning his intel agencies?

Upon entering Spicer’s office for what one person briefed on the gathering described as “an emergency meeting,” staffers were told to dump their phones on a table for a “phone check," to prove they had nothing to hide.

Spicer, who consulted with White House counsel Don McGahn before calling the meeting, was accompanied by White House lawyers in the room, according to multiple sources.

There, he explicitly warned staffers that using texting apps like Confide — an encrypted and screenshot-protected messaging app that automatically deletes texts after they are sent — and Signal, another encrypted messaging system, was a violation of the Presidential Records Act, according to multiple sources in the room.

Within the communications office the mood has grown tense. During a recent staff meeting, Spicer harshly criticized some of the work a more junior spokesperson, Jessica Ditto, had done, causing her to cry, according to two people familiar with the incident. Neither Spicer nor Ditto responded to requests for comment on the matter.

The campaign to sniff out a series of damaging leaks, which Spicer is convinced originated from his communications department, has led to a tense environment in the West Wing. During meetings, the press secretary has repeatedly berated his aides, launching expletive-filled tirades in which he’s accused them of disclosing sensitive information to reporters and saying that they’ve disappointed him.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/sean-spicer-targets-own-staff-in-leak-crackdown-235413

Standing Wolf
02-26-2017, 04:04 PM
http://www.monologuedb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Humphrey-Bogart-Captain-Queeg-The-Caine-Mutiny.jpg

"Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action."

Crepitus
02-26-2017, 04:59 PM
More amateur hour at the white house.

Bo-4
02-26-2017, 05:22 PM

Would you put up with tongue lashings from Angry Spicey?

Not I .. i'd be dusting off the resume whilst leaking Trumplandian BS. :)

Crepitus
02-26-2017, 05:45 PM
Would you put up with tongue lashings from Angry Spicey?

Not I .. i'd be dusting off the resume whilst leaking Trumplandian BS. :)

Gotta be the worst job on the planet right now. A boss that wants you to lie but only the ones he approves and only to certain people.

patrickt
02-26-2017, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the laughs, guys.

exotix
02-26-2017, 08:28 PM
http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1479256300/_2mqkbjc_eohdet.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QALJBmnlPO0

Crepitus
02-26-2017, 10:08 PM

Yea, the Trump team's aimless flailing is pretty funny.

Until you remeber that they are supposed to be running the country, then it's just sad.

Crepitus
02-26-2017, 10:09 PM

Until you remeber that they are supposed to be running the country, then it's just sad.

Captain Obvious
02-26-2017, 10:17 PM

There's tons more bedwetting to come.

Peter1469
02-27-2017, 06:00 AM

Is the bedwetting heartfelt, or does it come in talking points form?

Safety
02-27-2017, 06:16 AM

Notice no addressing the topic, but just a partisan quip that elicited thanks from the peanut gallery. Which will probably be the standard bearer in this thread.

Crepitus
02-27-2017, 07:08 AM
Notice no addressing the topic, but just a partisan quip that elicited thanks from the peanut gallery. Which will probably be the standard bearer in this thread.

Every thread started by anyone left of center either gets that or ad hommed to death.

Cannons Front
02-27-2017, 07:20 AM
Spicey makes his own staffers cry while employing Gestapo tactics on leaks

If you compare this as a Gestapo Tactic you apparently have no idea how the gestapo worked. By the way in case you would like to know some simple facts. They have the right to search their phones at anytime while at the Whitehouse, it's the law, just like just about every other federal building Title 41, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 102-74, Subpart C.

Adelaide
02-27-2017, 08:04 AM
Spicer seems to lack the patience and calm to be the Press Secretary. If Trump wants him as an advisor, he may be a better resource elsewhere. He frequently comes off as angry and rude, so stories like the one in the OP (that could be completely false) ring some bells as possibly true because of his public actions and statements.

Bo-4
02-27-2017, 09:45 AM
Gotta be the worst job on the planet right now. A boss that wants you to lie but only the ones he approves and only to certain people.

The most amazingly amusing thing about this story -------> is that it was LEAKED!! :D

Bo-4
02-27-2017, 09:46 AM

Agent Orange might enjoy that! :D

Bo-4
02-27-2017, 09:48 AM
Spicer seems to lack the patience and calm to be the Press Secretary. If Trump wants him as an advisor, he may be a better resource elsewhere. He frequently comes off as angry and rude, so stories like the one in the OP (that could be completely false) ring some bells as possibly true because of his public actions and statements.

If the story was fake, they already would have frog marched Jessica Ditto to the podium for a retraction.

During a recent staff meeting, Spicer harshly criticized some of the work a more junior spokesperson, Jessica Ditto, had done, causing her to cry, according to two people familiar with the incident. Neither Spicer nor Ditto responded to requests for comment on the matter.

Captain Obvious
02-27-2017, 10:33 AM
Is the bedwetting heartfelt, or does it come in talking points form?

Whining for the sake of whining.

Nothing remotely honest or objective is coming from the bedshitting left. They shound be ignored and turned off, let them wail alone.

Captain Obvious
02-27-2017, 10:34 AM

He has limited diplomacy skilks.

Adelaide
02-27-2017, 10:38 AM
He has limited diplomacy skilks.

Right - which is a significant issue for someone whose job is essentially to act as a diplomat between the White House and the press. It is not a very good role for him, which isn't to say he couldn't be used elsewhere. Trump has a problem with the people he has speaking for him. Conway is another train wreck that does nothing to contribute positively who is literally a joke to many.

Subdermal
02-27-2017, 10:52 AM
Cannons Front provided ample refutation for this thread. I do wonder why those lefttripes who whined about lack of substantive topical responses haven't touched his?

Smells like hypocrisy.

exotix
02-27-2017, 10:55 AM
@Cannons Front (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2202) provided ample refutation for this thread. I do wonder why those lefttripes who whined about lack of substantive topical responses haven't touched his?

Smells like hypocrisy.I don't see how you can say that ... the Gestapo would have long sent everyone to Dachau whether they leaked or not.

If you compare this as a Gestapo Tactic you apparently have no idea how the gestapo worked. By the way in case you would like to know some simple facts. They have the right to search their phones at anytime while at the Whitehouse, it's the law, just like just about every other federal building Title 41, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 102-74, Subpart C.

Crepitus
02-27-2017, 10:56 AM
The most amazingly amusing thing about this story -------> is that it was LEAKED!! :D

Unhappy people talk about shit. Fact of life.

Captain Obvious
02-27-2017, 11:02 AM
Right - which is a significant issue for someone whose job is essentially to act as a diplomat between the White House and the press. It is not a very good role for him, which isn't to say he couldn't be used elsewhere. Trump has a problem with the people he has speaking for him. Conway is another train wreck that does nothing to contribute positively who is literally a joke to many.

I suggested sometime back that both will be rreplaced, I still think that is going to happen.

Subdermal
02-27-2017, 11:05 AM
I don't see how you can say that ... the Gestapo would have long sent everyone to Dachau whether they leaked or not.
:thinking:

Cannons Front
02-27-2017, 11:06 AM
I don't see how you can say that ... the Gestapo would have long sent everyone to Dachau whether they leaked or not.

EXACTLY!!!!!! And that has not happened, so I guess the Gestapo reference was silly then wasn't it.

Subdermal
02-27-2017, 11:07 AM
Unhappy people talk about shit. Fact of life.

That would explain the thread.

Mini Me
02-27-2017, 11:14 AM

Sad? Its much worse than sad, its TRAGIC! And to think this is just the beginning, and things will get much, much worse!
:cry:

exotix
02-27-2017, 11:24 AM
:thinking:
EXACTLY!!!!!! And that has not happened, so I guess the Gestapo reference was silly then wasn't it.

That would explain the thread.This sounds like Gestapo to me ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEuRQiH8cek

MisterVeritis
02-27-2017, 11:25 AM
Sad? Its much worse than sad, its TRAGIC! And to think this is just the beginning, and things will get much, much worse!
:cry:
It will be worse for the losers. The winners are enjoying all of it.

Bo-4
02-27-2017, 11:33 AM
This sounds like Gestapo to me ...

If it walks like a duck ... it's a duck

PERIOD!! :grin:

http://dotnews.press/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/the-sean-spicer-meme-broke-through-in-a-way-almost-no-other-political-meme-has-585x390.png

KathyS
02-27-2017, 12:09 PM
Sounds like someone who was in that meeting is a "leaker." Fire the entire staff of aides and start over.

Bo-4
02-27-2017, 12:12 PM
Sounds like someone who was in that meeting is a "leaker." Fire the entire staff of aides and start over.

No, start by treating them with respect. As long as they act like this, the leaks will continue with current OR replacement staff.

Crepitus
02-27-2017, 07:13 PM
That would explain the thread.

Possibly. Certainly explains the vitriolic conservative responses.

Don
02-27-2017, 07:22 PM
If I was on the staff I would want to know who was doing it. Having someone do that sort of thing can demoralize everyone.