PDA

View Full Version : Outrageous and Sometimes Stupid Obama campaign ads

Calypso Jones
10-29-2012, 06:39 PM
You saw the dead eyed kids with braces and dressed nice talking like they're underpriviledged telling us how bad a Romney presidency will be..

Then the old folks in the nursing homes using foul language and descriptions..something you expect out of democrats but not the old ones.

Springsteen's song, Madonna getting booed for telling people to vote for Obama, Samuel Jacksons foul campaign ad, and the pathetic ad by Morgan Freeman. The incredibly unfunny remarks by George lopez and other so-called comedians, the unhinged accusations by Chris Matthews, not to even mention the idiocy by the presidebt and his dicey vice presidunce. Now we have Stevie Wonder, selling his soul cause his talent is long gone. I give you. Stevie Blunder singing....how obamawesome.

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/10/29/stevie-wonder-releases-new-song-about-how-unbelievably-awesome-barack-obama-is/

el stinko

Deadwood
10-29-2012, 06:46 PM
Sounds very Kenyan.

They're desperate....

But then Cigar is kind of proof of that

Calypso Jones
10-29-2012, 06:48 PM
sounded strikingly middle eastern to me. But it could be kenyan i guess. Barry would know.

Mainecoons
10-29-2012, 07:50 PM
Unfortunately, this shit works. Remember how LBJ, argueably the next worst POTUS after Obama, used the nuclear scare to get elected?

Deadwood
10-29-2012, 07:57 PM
sounded strikingly middle eastern to me. But it could be kenyan i guess. Barry would know.

You know...yeah, some mid east influence there. Clever of the blind negro to cover two voting blocks at one time.

Calypso Jones
10-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Democrats have a lock on stupid voters.

Deadwood
10-29-2012, 08:32 PM
Democrats have a lock on stupid voters.

Based on the drooling, knuckle dragging posts in here I would say Democrats have a lock on stupid