PDA

View Full Version : Warning: On the eve of the insurrection......

MMC
03-03-2017, 08:58 AM
Benjamin Franklin has been trying for years to give the Republicans needed advice from the grave, and they never listen. “We must indeed all hang together,” Franklin told his fellow conspirators in Philadelphia, “or most assuredly we shall all hang separately.”

The poor old Stupid Party. The Democrats are trying to pick off the new Republican administration, one officer at a time, and some of the Republicans in Congress imagine that once Jeff Sessions is packed home to Alabama Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi and the editors of The Washington Post and The New York Times will pat them on the head, say “well done,” and leave them alone to enjoy their privileges of life in Washington and the perks of office.

Facts are never allowed to get in the way of thorough and dispassionate in Washington. The Democrats are armed with the confidence that they can say anything and the media will let them get by with it. Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri, in demanding the attorney general’s head, said that as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee for 10 years she had never met the Russian ambassador. She couldn’t imagine that any worthy senator would. She forgot that in the digital age facts are hard to kill graveyard dead.

The Democrats call their scorched-earth attacks on the new president “the resistance.” But it is accurately described as “an insurrection.” They’re determined to destroy a duly elected president of the United States, by resignation or impeachment if they can, and if that doesn’t work, maybe something more sinister will be employed. We’ve never before seen anything like this. We’re sailing in uncharted water.....snip~

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/2/jeff-sessions-affair-shows-republicans-must-stick-/

Pruden is correct.....the Demos and the left will stop at nothing to get Trump out of office. What they are doing is not a resistance. It is an insurrection, and the GOP needs to wake up and smell the coffee. The Repubs need to go on the offensive taking apart BO peeps legacy and going after the Demos anytime they open their mouths.

del
03-03-2017, 09:00 AM
run out of clouds to yell at?

Crepitus
03-03-2017, 09:02 AM
Benjamin Franklin has been trying for years to give the Republicans needed advice from the grave, and they never listen. “We must indeed all hang together,” Franklin told his fellow conspirators in Philadelphia, “or most assuredly we shall all hang separately.”

The poor old Stupid Party. The Democrats are trying to pick off the new Republican administration, one officer at a time, and some of the Republicans in Congress imagine that once Jeff Sessions is packed home to Alabama Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi and the editors of The Washington Post and The New York Times will pat them on the head, say “well done,” and leave them alone to enjoy their privileges of life in Washington and the perks of office.

Facts are never allowed to get in the way of thorough and dispassionate in Washington. The Democrats are armed with the confidence that they can say anything and the media will let them get by with it. Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri, in demanding the attorney general’s head, said that as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee for 10 years she had never met the Russian ambassador. She couldn’t imagine that any worthy senator would. She forgot that in the digital age facts are hard to kill graveyard dead.

The Democrats call their scorched-earth attacks on the new president “the resistance.” But it is accurately described as “an insurrection.” They’re determined to destroy a duly elected president of the United States, by resignation or impeachment if they can, and if that doesn’t work, maybe something more sinister will be employed. We’ve never before seen anything like this. We’re sailing in uncharted water.....snip~

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/2/jeff-sessions-affair-shows-republicans-must-stick-/

Pruden is correct.....the Demos and the left will stop at nothing to get Trump out of office. What they are doing is not a resistance. It is an insurrection, and the GOP needs to wake up and smell the coffee. The Repubs need to go on the offensive taking apart BO peeps legacy and going after the Demos anytime they open their mouths.

LOL, paranoia is scary ain't it?

MisterVeritis
03-03-2017, 09:03 AM

This is a coup attempt. It needs to be stopped, forcefully. The coup plotters must be hanged or imprisoned for the rest of their lives. The stupid republicans, you know their names, need to be hanged along with the coup plotters.

MMC
03-03-2017, 09:04 AM

Did those 2 brains cells help you with that one, or was it the clouds in your coffee?

MMC
03-03-2017, 09:07 AM

Only for your kind, Right? Just like life in general, huh? Cmon fess up to it. .

MMC
03-03-2017, 09:16 AM
This is a coup attempt. It needs to be stopped, forcefully. The coup plotters must be hanged or imprisoned for the rest of their lives. The stupid republicans, you know their names, need to be hanged along with the coup plotters.

Whats quite funny is how the lefts mopes can't figure out whats on RCP. You know how they need directions. :laugh:

Hey, GOP: Stop Giving Rope to the Dems' Lynch Mob (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/2/jeff-sessions-affair-shows-republicans-must-stick-/)
Wesley Pruden, Wash Times

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/?state=nwa

patrickt
03-03-2017, 09:37 AM

It's not paranoia when the ex-president announces his intentions. It's not paranoia when Eric Holder warns America, "He's coming." It's not paranoia when the first president ever is trying to subvert the traditional peaceful transfter of power. It's not hysteria when the people who hate America are planning our destruction.

So, take your hysteria back to climate change, the environment, the coal industry and don't worry about America's resistance to the insurrection.

MisterVeritis
03-03-2017, 09:40 AM
It's not paranoia when the ex-president announces his intentions. It's not paranoia when Eric Holder warns America, "He's coming." It's not paranoia when the first president ever is trying to subvert the traditional peaceful transfer of power. It's not hysteria when the people who hate America are planning our destruction.

So, take your hysteria back to climate change, the environment, the coal industry and don't worry about America's resistance to the insurrection.
We need to speak clearly. This is a coup attempt led by Obama, supported by the left media and the democratic party. It is time to take the fight to this nation's internal enemy, the democratic party. We need to leave them bloody, bruised, and defeated.

del
03-03-2017, 09:41 AM
:rolleyes:

patrickt
03-03-2017, 09:51 AM
:rolleyes:
I was pretty sure it would go right over your head.

MMC
03-03-2017, 09:51 AM
It's not paranoia when the ex-president announces his intentions. It's not paranoia when Eric Holder warns America, "He's coming." It's not paranoia when the first president ever is trying to subvert the traditional peaceful transfter of power. It's not hysteria when the people who hate America are planning our destruction.

Yeah what was that about.....Holder yelling out, he's coming. If had some tears in his eyes it would be more believable, huh?

Like whats the Peep gonna do? Besides stutter, like a retard again.

del
03-03-2017, 09:52 AM
I was pretty sure it would go right over your head.

you're sure about a lot of stupid shit

*shrug

MMC
03-03-2017, 09:54 AM
you're sure about a lot of stupid shit

*shrug
Don't get jealous.....your still at the Top of the list.

Crepitus
03-03-2017, 09:56 AM
Only for your kind, Right? Just like life in general, huh? Cmon fess up to it. .

Lol, I was hoping.you could confirm or deny. I don't suffer from it so I can't really say.

MMC
03-03-2017, 09:58 AM
Lol, I was hoping.you could confirm or deny. I don't suffer from it so I can't really say.

That's not what you keep telling everybody around here. But don't worry in another couple of weeks you will explain your condition all over again. :laugh:

Crepitus
03-03-2017, 10:06 AM

The hysteria, paranoia, and it her general mental illness are all on the right at the moment. I'm not saying we on the left haven't had our moments, but this is not one of them.

Crepitus
03-03-2017, 10:10 AM
That's not what you keep telling everybody around here. But don't worry in another couple of weeks you will explain your condition all over again. :laugh:

Lol, you're just a sad and lonely little man aren't you. You need to get out and make some friends, maybe get a puppy or something, you will feel better.

I'm doing my best not to play this stupid title for tat insult shit anymore so I'm gonna stop responding to you now.

Have a nice day! (Do seriously consider the puppy)

MMC
03-03-2017, 10:24 AM
Lol, you're just a sad and lonely little man aren't you. You need to get out and make some friends, maybe get a puppy or something, you will feel better.

I'm doing my best not to play this stupid title for tat insult shit anymore so I'm gonna stop responding to you now.

Have a nice day! (Do seriously consider the puppy)

I'm never sad giving you illiberals the mental check yous need. Sorry I don't make friends with illiberals. Oh and I have dog and some cats I rescued. More than likely I saved them from your kind of people.
Repeating what you said in the other thread, try not to keep that up just to hear yourself talk. As my response still would be the same.

gamewell45
03-03-2017, 10:27 AM
The interesting thing is that the president is doing everything in his power to assist them in destroying his administration whether he realizes it or not. His biggest problem--in my opinion-- is that he cannot keep his mouth shut when he should. His constant attacks on people who criticize him or tweeting will be his eventual downfall and of course all the blame will be placed on everyone else except on himself.

The republicans have already torn apart the former, rancid bits of the Obama administration; indeed, most of mainstream America are sick and tired about hearing Obama this, Obama that. That being said, I cannot blame the democrats for holding Trump and company's feet to the fire since the stench of the Russian affairs continues to reek heavily.

Subdermal
03-03-2017, 10:32 AM

Naturally, there will be no substantive confrontation of the topic from you.

MMC
03-03-2017, 10:39 AM
The interesting thing is that the president is doing everything in his power to assist them in destroying his administration whether he realizes it or not. His biggest problem--in my opinion-- is that he cannot keep his mouth shut when he should. His constant attacks on people who criticize him or tweeting will be his eventual downfall and of course all the blame will be placed on everyone else except on himself.

The republicans have already torn apart the former, rancid bits of the Obama administration; indeed, most of mainstream America are sick and tired about hearing Obama this, Obama that. That being said, I cannot blame the democrats for holding Trump and company's feet to the fire since the stench of the Russian affairs continues to reek heavily.

Trump tweeting isn't tearing apart his administration. And certainly not going after the Press. He has over a 180 holdovers from BO peeps team that are leaking anything they can. All to try and get Trump out of office.

The Russian tactic by the Demos is to take the focus off their people and Hillary. The ones that gave up the breaches and let the Russians in. Also to get the focus off Hillary's Campaign Chairman Podesta who was taking money from the Russians. While helping them get around BO peeps sanctions.

The Demos will use anything and take everything out of context in their endeavor. What makes it easier for them is when certain Repubs get all vocal and join in, as they want to see Trump resign or get impeached too.

Case in hand.....the Neo Cons. Johnny Quest McCain and Lindsey Graham.

Casper
03-03-2017, 10:53 AM
Trump tweeting isn't tearing apart his administration. And certainly not going after the Press. He has over a 180 holdovers from BO peeps team that are leaking anything they can. All to try and get Trump out of office.

The Russian tactic by the Demos is to take the focus off their people and Hillary. The ones that gave up the breaches and let the Russians in. Also to get the focus off Hillary's Campaign Chairman Podesta who was taking money from the Russians. While helping them get around BO peeps sanctions.

The Demos will use anything and take everything out of context in their endeavor. What makes it easier for them is when certain Repubs get all vocal and join in, as they want to see Trump resign or get impeached too.

Case in hand.....the Neo Cons. Johnny Quest McCain and Lindsey Graham.
If trump and his minions did nothing wrong then no leaks are going to harm them, funny how the worm turns, one day some people are all big on investigations and leaks because it harmed those they despise and the next day they are against them and call it insurrection and treason and that people should be hung because they are not falling in line with the new messiah, hypocrisy has no bounds.

MisterVeritis
03-03-2017, 10:57 AM
If trump and his minions did nothing wrong then no leaks are going to harm them, funny how the worm turns, one day some people are all big on investigations and leaks because it harmed those they despise and the next day they are against them and call it insurrection and treason and that people should be hung because they are not falling in line with the new messiah, hypocrisy has no bounds.
I completely support investigating to discover the leakers and to identify the coup plotters. If we lack the courage to mete out a death sentence to people willing to subvert the Constitution and overthrow the election results then life in prison shall have to do.

Does it cause you a moment's concern that a president (anti-American, I grant you) used the national security agency and the CIA to spy on the opposition political party and its members? If not, will it cause you any problems if President Trump uses the intelligence community to spy on every Democrat?

Ethereal
03-03-2017, 11:21 AM
Another stellar contribution.

Ethereal
03-03-2017, 11:23 AM
The hysteria, paranoia, and it her general mental illness are all on the right at the moment.

As opposed to the people who think Trump and everyone around him are agents of the Kremlin... no hysteria or paranoia there.

Chris
03-03-2017, 11:45 AM

Did those 2 brains cells help you with that one, or was it the clouds in your coffee?

Trollish distractions followed by trollish retaliations.

FindersKeepers
03-03-2017, 11:48 AM

Eric Holder, who lied under oath about the Fast and Furious scandal, wants liberals to think that Obama is getting ready to somehow exert superhuman control over the White House again. But, Holder's wrong. Obama is history. He might join up with some DNC groupies or community organizers, but, for all intents and purposes, the man who was once the most powerful man on earth, is now nothing more than a figurehead for snowflakes. He is now powerless -- impotent.

Let the liberals dream and drool.

It's all they have.

MisterVeritis
03-03-2017, 12:16 PM
I remembered to turn on Limbaugh. I just heard The Great One describe what is happening as a silent coup.

Green Arrow
03-03-2017, 12:29 PM
Yes, because Republicans didn't do everything in their power from Jan. 20, 2009, to end Barack Obama's presidency, one officer at a time...

MisterVeritis
03-03-2017, 12:32 PM
Yes, because Republicans didn't do everything in their power from Jan. 20, 2009, to end Barack Obama's presidency, one officer at a time...
To quote Representative Wilson, "You lie!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro

Green Arrow
03-03-2017, 12:37 PM

No, y'all just have an unfortunate case of amnesia.

MMC
03-03-2017, 12:51 PM

I told you once before.....show me the link where the Repubs got in front of the camera and said its Total War on the Demos or their President representing their ideology and party.

What you got? I'm still waiting? How many days and years will it take for you to find this equivalency?

MMC
03-03-2017, 12:55 PM

Wheres the link to the Repubs declaring Total War on BO peep. Which Repubs tried to get rid Gates? Bernanke? Or Even Emanuel and Podesta?

Show us when the Repubs obstructed all of the Peeps nominees?

How long do we have to wait to see your version of reality?

MMC
03-03-2017, 01:00 PM

For some reason they think McConnell saying its his job to make sure BO peep is a one term President. Means the same thing as a Demo saying its Total War.

Note the difference.

Repubs job is to try and make BO peep be a one term President.

Demos says its Total War on Trump.

These 2 statements ......are not saying the same thing. Which one confuses the leftness the most?

MMC
03-03-2017, 01:12 PM
Eric Holder, who lied under oath about the Fast and Furious scandal, wants liberals to think that Obama is getting ready to somehow exert superhuman control over the White House again. But, Holder's wrong. Obama is history. He might join up with some DNC groupies or community organizers, but, for all intents and purposes, the man who was once the most powerful man on earth, is now nothing more than a figurehead for snowflakes. He is now powerless -- impotent.

Let the liberals dream and drool.

It's all they have.

When do you think the leftness can show us that the Repubs declared Total War on BO peep? As we have the Demos running to the NY Times and WAPO, telling them its Total War on Trump.

They want him to resign, and how many have said they will try to impeach him?

Yet the leftness can't show us how the Repubs held up all of the Peeps nominees to get his administration up and running. Can't show us the Repubs in front of the Camera calling for Total War on the peep.

Do you think they even comprehend that Pruden is talking to the Repubs?

AZ Jim
03-03-2017, 01:31 PM
We need to speak clearly. This is a coup attempt led by Obama, supported by the left media and the democratic party. It is time to take the fight to this nation's internal enemy, the democratic party. We need to leave them bloody, bruised, and defeated.You are one sick puppy.

Green Arrow
03-03-2017, 01:35 PM
Wheres the link to the Repubs declaring Total War on BO peep. Which Repubs tried to get rid Gates? Bernanke? Or Even Emanuel and Podesta?

Show us when the Repubs obstructed all of the Peeps nominees?

How long do we have to wait to see your version of reality?

So, there were no endless stories about how Cass Sunstein was going to forcibly sterilize people as one of Obama's Czars? No stories about how Valerie Jarrett was Emperor Palpatine running the show? No stories about Van Jones leading an open communist takeover? Chuck Hagel received a lot of obstruction. Only four Republicans voted to confirm him.

MisterVeritis
03-03-2017, 01:46 PM
We need to speak clearly. This is a coup attempt led by Obama, supported by the left media and the democratic party. It is time to take the fight to this nation's internal enemy, the democratic party. We need to leave them bloody, bruised, and defeated.

You are one sick puppy.
Barack Obama started this coup attempt. We need to finish it.

MMC
03-03-2017, 01:46 PM
So, there were no endless stories about how Cass Sunstein was going to forcibly sterilize people as one of Obama's Czars? No stories about how Valerie Jarrett was Emperor Palpatine running the show? No stories about Van Jones leading an open communist takeover? Chuck Hagel received a lot of obstruction. Only four Republicans voted to confirm him.

So in other words.....The Repubs didn't declare Total War on the Peep, correct?

Now show us when the Peep first took Office all the obstruction by the Repubs to his cabine and nominees.

Show us how the Repubs tried to stop the Peep from getting his administration up and running for the country.

Green Arrow
03-03-2017, 02:02 PM
So in other words.....The Repubs didn't declare Total War on the Peep, correct?
I guess it would depend on how you would define "total war" in a political sense.

Now show us when the Peep first took Office all the obstruction by the Repubs to his cabine and nominees.
I never claimed Obama's cabinet nominees were universally obstructed. The only cabinet nominee I mentioned was Chuck Hagel, whose nomination passed on the same party-line vote as most of Trump's.

MMC
03-03-2017, 02:02 PM
Lets not forget about these people who still for some reason are in government. Trump knows now......he must clean House. Hook them up for ethics, rules, and for any laws broken. Start the fire and watch how the Demos react.

Reminder: 180 Federal Workers Planning to Disobey Trump... Leaks Will Continue......

Until President Donald Trump is prepared to clean house, the leaks that we are seeing throughout federal agencies will continue to expand, sinking the mighty ship he and his supporters built in the 2016 election.

Insiders and spooks at the FBI, the Justice Department, and the CIA have already destroyed General Mike Flynn and now they have Attorney General Jeff Sessions in their crosshairs.

It was reported (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/resistance-from-within-federal-workers-push-back-against-trump/2017/01/31/c65b110e-e7cb-11e6-b82f-687d6e6a3e7c_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-banner-low_resistance-0909pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.2cb586b005fe) last month that at least 180 federal employees "have signed up for a workshop featuring expert advice on workers’ rights and expressing civil disobedience." And dozens more have attended support groups for discussing opposition to the Trump administration.

This will continue until drastic and unprecedented changes are made.

Politics aside, how can Obama-era government workers possibly comprehend President Trump's strategy and direction for America? How can they perform their job in a manner that best serves the American people?.....snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/justin...ntine-n2292929 (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2017/03/02/reminder-180-federal-workers-planning-to-disobey-trump-leaks-will-contine-n2292929)

Green Arrow
03-03-2017, 02:07 PM
Lets not forget about these people who still for some reason are in government. Trump knows now......he must clean House. Hook them up for ethics, rules, and for any laws broken. Start the fire and watch how the Demos react.

Reminder: 180 Federal Workers Planning to Disobey Trump... Leaks Will Continue......

Until President Donald Trump is prepared to clean house, the leaks that we are seeing throughout federal agencies will continue to expand, sinking the mighty ship he and his supporters built in the 2016 election.

Insiders and spooks at the FBI, the Justice Department, and the CIA have already destroyed General Mike Flynn and now they have Attorney General Jeff Sessions in their crosshairs.

It was reported (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/resistance-from-within-federal-workers-push-back-against-trump/2017/01/31/c65b110e-e7cb-11e6-b82f-687d6e6a3e7c_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-banner-low_resistance-0909pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.2cb586b005fe) last month that at least 180 federal employees "have signed up for a workshop featuring expert advice on workers’ rights and expressing civil disobedience." And dozens more have attended support groups for discussing opposition to the Trump administration.

This will continue until drastic and unprecedented changes are made.

Politics aside, how can Obama-era government workers possibly comprehend President Trump's strategy and direction for America? How can they perform their job in a manner that best serves the American people?.....snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/justin...ntine-n2292929 (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2017/03/02/reminder-180-federal-workers-planning-to-disobey-trump-leaks-will-contine-n2292929)
The president should first worry about ethics violations in his own administration before "hooking" anyone "up" for them.

MMC
03-03-2017, 02:08 PM
I guess it would depend on how you would define "total war" in a political sense.

I never claimed Obama's cabinet nominees were universally obstructed. The only cabinet nominee I mentioned was Chuck Hagel, whose nomination passed on the same party-line vote as most of Trump's.

No it doesn't depend on how you define Total War politically. Total War means anything goes and the Demos are showing that. Furthermore no Repub said it. Hagel was BO peeps 3rd SOD.

How did that look for Gates and Panetta? You know the 2 before Hagel?

Bottomline you can't even compare what the Demos are doing to Trump with what the Repubs did with BO peep. It doesn't even come close. Reality!

MMC
03-03-2017, 02:10 PM
The president should first worry about ethics violations in his own administration before "hooking" anyone "up" for them.

Uhm.....BO peeps people are in his administration. Or did you just suddenly forget that?

Tahuyaman
03-03-2017, 02:24 PM

Barack Obama started this coup attempt. We need to finish it.

THere is no doubt that we are watching a silent coup attempt. It's led by the political establishment. Period.

Green Arrow
03-03-2017, 03:15 PM
Uhm.....BO peeps people are in his administration. Or did you just suddenly forget that?

I'm talking about the people he appointed. Pay attention.

del
03-03-2017, 03:16 PM
Another stellar contribution.
another pithy analysis

next time, though, toss in something about the importance of serious political discussion

thanks

MMC
03-03-2017, 03:20 PM
I'm talking about the people he appointed. Pay attention.

Focus.....I said any in his administration.

Crepitus
03-03-2017, 05:47 PM
Naturally, there will be no substantive confrontation of the topic from you.

I thought my comment was right on point.

Casper
03-03-2017, 06:46 PM
I told you once before.....show me the link where the Repubs got in front of the camera and said its Total War on the Demos or their President representing their ideology and party.

What you got? I'm still waiting? How many days and years will it take for you to find this equivalency?
Psst it was not me you asked for the proof of this so called total war.

KathyS
03-03-2017, 07:50 PM
I have been calling my reps almost daily, and expressing my anger at their refusal to call the dems on their treasonous crap- Ted Cruz excluded. Everyone needs to do the same if you are sick of the antics displayed by both sides.
And why isn't Trump,et.al. firing the Obama holdovers???

del
03-03-2017, 07:51 PM
lol

patrickt
03-03-2017, 07:53 PM
But, the Obama moles are in his administration, aren't they? Or, are you taking the position that as subversives they're not actually part of the current administration?

Safety
03-03-2017, 08:00 PM
lol

'muricans

MisterVeritis
03-03-2017, 08:03 PM
THere is no doubt that we are watching a silent coup attempt. It's led by the political establishment. Period.
My my! did you have an erection this morning?

Barack Hussein O is leading this. Just accept it and move on. Or refute it.

MisterVeritis
03-03-2017, 08:05 PM
I have been calling my reps almost daily, and expressing my anger at their refusal to call the dems on their treasonous crap- Ted Cruz excluded. Everyone needs to do the same if you are sick of the antics displayed by both sides.
And why isn't Trump,et.al. firing the Obama holdovers???
The current civil service laws need to be changed so department heads can fire people at will. Obama moved his moles from political appointee slots to civil service slots so they could never be fired.

I think every one of them should have their offices in tents in the parking lots. They should have no responsibilities. No duties.

KathyS
03-03-2017, 08:29 PM
The current civil service laws need to be changed so department heads can fire people at will. Obama moved his moles from political appointee slots to civil service slots so they could never be fired.

I think every one of them should have their offices in tents in the parking lots. They should have no responsibilities. No duties.

Great idea!

Tahuyaman
03-03-2017, 08:40 PM
My my! did you have an erection this morning?

Barack Hussein O is leading this. Just accept it and move on. Or refute it.

He's not the only one. It's a joint effort by the political establishment.

You have a knack for making it difficult to agree with you even a little.

MisterVeritis
03-03-2017, 09:26 PM
He's not the only one. It's a joint effort by the political establishment.
You have a knack for making it difficult to agree with you even a little.
Obama is the coup leader. Why do you doubt me?

Bethere
03-03-2017, 10:19 PM

It is a coup attempt. Republicans lost seats in the house and in the senate as well as the popular presidential election by 3 million votes. Meanwhile they falsely claim a mandate and want to turn back the clock 150 years.

That's not going to happen. No Republican coup on our watch.

MisterVeritis
03-03-2017, 10:27 PM
It is a coup attempt. Republicans lost seats in the house and in the senate as well as the popular presidential election by 3 million votes. Meanwhile they falsely claim a mandate and want to turn back the clock 150 years.

That's not going to happen. No Republican coup on our watch.
This makes me smile. Democrats are essentially out of power. The coup os wholly democrat made. We had an evil, tyrannical president, Obama, who used the intelligence agencies to spy on Republicans. he should go to jail for the rest of his life for that.

But you already know these things.

Tahuyaman
03-04-2017, 01:15 AM
Obama is the coup leader. Why do you doubt me?

Because he's not smart enough to be the leader. He's the led.