PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Using national power to crush the opposition party

MisterVeritis
03-03-2017, 01:59 PM
On this website we have seen liberals accept and excuse President Barack Hussein O's unlawful use of the intelligence community to spy on Republicans, then to change the rules so that sensitive intelligence would be widely spread throughout the community so it would be much harder to identify the leaks.

Liberals and others applaud the coup attempt.

Given that, should President Trump return the favor?

Should President Trump use all of the instruments of national power to spy on and harm every prominent Democrat in the US?
He can direct the NSA to monitor and record every means of communications where any prominent Democrat is on one side of the communication.
He can direct the IRS to audit every prominent Democrat.
He can direct the FBI to publicly open investigations of every prominent Democrat.
He can ask the Justice Department to indict every prominent Democrat for crimes, real and imagined.

I believe he should. The liberals here approve (as long as it is a Republican targeted).

Safety
03-03-2017, 02:02 PM
Sure.

MisterVeritis
03-03-2017, 02:08 PM
Sure.
We have our first approval. Thanks Safety.

You might not be prominent enough to be picked up in the first sweep. Maybe in a follow-on sweep.

Safety
03-03-2017, 02:10 PM
We have our first approval. Thanks Safety.

You might not be prominent enough to be picked up in the first sweep. Maybe in a follow-on sweep.

Oh goody, I love road trips.

MisterVeritis
03-03-2017, 02:12 PM
Oh goody, I love road trips.
Pack and wait by the door. I promise you will enjoy the screwing the federal government can apply to you.

Standing Wolf
On this website we have seen liberals accept and excuse President Barack Hussein O's unlawful use of the intelligence community to spy on Republicans...

Have we? Would it get me anywhere to ask you to provide an example or two? (Not of the alleged excuse-making...just of the "unlawful use of the intelligence community to spy on Republicans".) Or would you simply go into your usual pedantic chuckle mode and pooh-pooh the very idea of you having to provide evidence of anything. :rollseyes:

Common
Sure.
Safety your posts get more worthless by the day

Captain Obvious
On this website we have seen liberals accept and excuse President Barack Hussein O's unlawful use of the intelligence community to spy on Republicans, then to change the rules so that sensitive intelligence would be widely spread throughout the community so it would be much harder to identify the leaks.

Should President Trump use all of the instruments of national power to spy on and harm every prominent Democrat in the US?
He can direct the NSA to monitor and record every means of communications where any prominent Democrat is on one side of the communication.
He can direct the FBI to publicly open investigations of every prominent Democrat.
He can ask the Justice Department to indict every prominent Democrat for crimes, real and imagined.

I believe he should. The liberals here approve (as long as it is a Republican targeted).

We have Harry Reid to than for the nuclear option also.

I've said this before, the concept of "democracy" (or the democratic process for the attention whores who will proudly state that we exist in a... ahem... republic) is a farce.

It exists on paper only.

Safety
03-03-2017, 02:14 PM

Yet....

Captain Obvious
03-03-2017, 02:15 PM

Agreed, he's reduced to being a heckler at this point. Great VIP model, huh?

MisterVeritis
03-03-2017, 02:15 PM
Have we? Would it get me anywhere to ask you to provide an example or two? (Not of the alleged excuse-making...just of the "unlawful use of the intelligence community to spy on Republicans".) Or would you simply go into your usual pedantic chuckle mode and pooh-pooh the very idea of you having to provide evidence of anything. :rollseyes:
I suspect you approve of the coup attempt. Do you deny you approve of what Barack Hussein O did before leaving office to overthrow the election results?

Let's start there.

Safety approves. Oh, he won't come right out and say so. None of you will. None of you are honest enough to simply tell the truth. Are you?

Safety
03-03-2017, 02:18 PM
Agreed, he's reduced to being a heckler at this point. Great VIP model, huh?

This is a tPF thread that you and common have decided to derail. My first post in this thread was on topic and in aggreeance to the OP. I suggest you and common take your personal inventory and place it in a location that someone that cares will look for it. How's that for VIP, bud.

MisterVeritis
03-03-2017, 02:23 PM
this is a tpf thread that you and common have decided to derail. My first post in this thread was on topic and in aggreeance to the op. I suggest you and common take your personal inventory and place it in a location that someone that cares will look for it. How's that for vip, bud.
lol. I did not make it a tPF thread. Did I?

But everybody please make some effort to stay on topic. Given the end of the US Constitution under the obama regime I say free anal exams for every Democrat!

Safety
03-03-2017, 02:27 PM
I suspect you approve of the coup attempt. Do you deny you approve of what Barack Hussein O did before leaving office to overthrow the election results?

Let's start there.

Safety approves. Oh, he won't come right out and say so. None of you will. None of you are honest enough to simply tell the truth. Are you?

I don't agree with any "coup" movement whether there is merit or not. Trump is the duly elected president, and even though I think it was the most irresponsible act to ever plague this country in electing him, that does not take away the fact that he is POTUS. Unless he declares himself dictator, his time in office will be limited and any actions he performs, I hope you understand that whomever follows after him will have precedence set.

MisterVeritis
03-03-2017, 02:31 PM

Let's start there.

I don't agree with any "coup" movement whether there is merit or not. Trump is the duly elected president, and even though I think it was the most irresponsible act to ever plague this country in electing him, that does not take away the fact that he is POTUS. Unless he declares himself dictator, his time in office will be limited and any actions he performs, I hope you understand that whomever follows after him will have precedence set.
You answered the first question. Now on to the second question. Do you approve or disapprove what President Barack Hussein O did when he used the nation's intelligence community to spy on Republicans?

And a third question. Do you approve or disapprove of Obama's minions embedded in this administration leaking information to try to harm Trump?

Any liberal is welcome to answer my questions.

Doublejack
03-03-2017, 03:15 PM
Sure.

MMC
03-03-2017, 03:32 PM
Why did you leave the IRS out of the scenario. Did Lois Ringing a bell cause that?

ripmeister
03-03-2017, 03:42 PM

Let's start there.

Lots of words, yet no examples. You act as if your suppositions are gospel yet you have no examples. Just sayin it don't make it so.

ripmeister
03-03-2017, 03:43 PM

Let's start there.

I'll be more direct. What did he do before leaving office aside from realizing that his successor was a total boob.

Standing Wolf
03-03-2017, 04:06 PM
Do you deny you approve of what Barack Hussein O did before leaving office to overthrow the election results?

This is at least the second thread today where you have been asked a direct question, and have "responded" by asking more questions.

You seem to be really unclear on how "discussions" work.

Before we move on to your "overthrowing elections" thing, would you mind terribly if we finished - or, at the very least, got past the unanswered question stage - of the whole "spying on Republicans" thing?

del
03-03-2017, 04:22 PM

ooooh, i bet he cries himself to sleep tonight.

Safety
03-03-2017, 04:33 PM
lol. I did not make it a tPF thread. Did I?

But everybody please make some effort to stay on topic. Given the end of the US Constitution under the obama regime I say free anal exams for every Democrat!

It was.

Safety
03-03-2017, 04:34 PM
Sure.

I would say be careful, because your response would cause some to make you the topic. However, I think it has to do with them being partisan hacks.

Safety
03-03-2017, 04:35 PM
ooooh, i bet he cries himself to sleep tonight.

Night terrors, brah.

Doublejack
03-03-2017, 04:39 PM
I would say be careful, because your response would cause some to make you the topic. However, I think it has to do with them being partisan hacks.

It's just narcissistic victimhood mentality. Nothing to do with anyone but the OP.

Safety
03-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Boom.

MisterVeritis
03-03-2017, 10:30 PM

Where are all of the usual suspects?

Standing Wolf
03-03-2017, 10:46 PM
So, you choose not to defend or explain your reference to "President Barack Hussein O's unlawful use of the intelligence community to spy on Republicans..."?

Considering...well, that it's you...that isn't exactly a shock.

MisterVeritis
03-03-2017, 10:48 PM
So, you choose not to defend or explain your reference to "President Barack Hussein O's unlawful use of the intelligence community to spy on Republicans..."?

Considering...well, that it's you...that isn't exactly a shock.
Given the circumstantial evidence do you believe Barack Hussein O did not spy on the Republican party? How did the information leak if it was not collected?

It is self evident. It is a fact Obama changed the rules to allow the spread of the collected raw intercepts throughout the entire intelligence community a few days before he left office. It is also a fact he moved his political appointees into civil service job positions so they could never be fired.

And now we see the fruits. Given the coup plotters' perfidy and their illegal use of the nation's federal bureaucracy against their political enemies isn't it time to go after the most prominent Democrats with the full weight of the federal government? If not, why not?

del
03-03-2017, 10:50 PM
Given the circumstantial evidence do you believe Barack Hussein O did not spy on the Republican party? How did the information leak if it was not collected?
trump's dummies called the russians

derp

Crepitus
03-03-2017, 10:55 PM
This is at least the second thread today where you have been asked a direct question, and have "responded" by asking more questions.

You seem to be really unclear on how "discussions" work.

Before we move on to your "overthrowing elections" thing, would you mind terribly if we finished - or, at the very least, got past the unanswered question stage - of the whole "spying on Republicans" thing?

That is his standard MO. It is also why I never try to have any serious discourse with him.

Standing Wolf
03-03-2017, 11:31 PM

Since you seem to be constitutionally incapable of answering a simple question - like, "What are you talking about?" - I'm going to have to assume that you are referring to the numerous Trump campaign stalwarts and subsequent appointees, miscellaneous relatives by marriage, etc., who were caught having discussions with Russian operatives and officials and then denying it - in at least one case, lying about it before Congress. Right...the Obama Intelligence Network was following and spying on prominent Trump supporters - not the Russian operatives and officials with whom they were meeting.

:rollseyes:

resister
03-03-2017, 11:41 PM
this is a tpf thread that you and common have decided to derail. My first post in this thread was on topic and in aggreeance to the op. I suggest you and common take your personal inventory and place it in a location that someone that cares will look for it. How's that for vip, bud.
waaa waaaaa !!!!

resister
03-03-2017, 11:43 PM
Since you seem to be constitutionally incapable of answering a simple question - like, "What are you talking about?" - I'm going to have to assume that you are referring to the numerous Trump campaign stalwarts and subsequent appointees, miscellaneous relatives by marriage, etc., who were caught having discussions with Russian operatives and officials and then denying it - in at least one case, lying about it before Congress. Right...the Obama Intelligence Network was following and spying on prominent Trump supporters - not the Russian operatives and officials with whom they were meeting.

:rollseyes:
What did you think about Hillary and Obama selling 20% of our uranium to Russia?

Casper
03-04-2017, 12:23 AM

Yeah sure go for it, if you want to see a real coup take place.

decedent
03-04-2017, 01:16 AM

The great thing about this deathmatch is that the teams are already chosen. Don't worry, MisterVeritis, you won't have to suffer through another schoolyard pick.

patrickt
03-04-2017, 08:14 AM
Of course. The state exists to protect the state and the power of the liberals. It certainly doesn't exists to protect Americans.

MisterVeritis
03-04-2017, 08:32 AM
Lots of words, yet no examples. You act as if your suppositions are gospel yet you have no examples. Just sayin it don't make it so.
Imagine my surprise this morning when the first news story involves my theory that President Obama spied on Republicans during the election season. There will be an investigation. What did Obama know and when did he know it?

This may be the most important story to unfold this year. I hope it puts hundred of obama-minions in prison right up to Obama himself.

MisterVeritis
03-04-2017, 08:34 AM
Yeah sure go for it, if you want to see a real coup take place.
The coup attempt started prior to the election when President Obama used our nation's intelligence services to spy on his political opposition. This is worthy of some hangings.

And given the stories I woke up to this morning, we will have an investigation and heads will be taken. I hope it takes hundreds o obama-minions including Brennan and Biden. I want to see the worst president in our lifetime spend some time in prison for this major crime.

Peter1469
03-04-2017, 08:37 AM
Imagine my surprise this morning when the first news story involves my theory that President Obama spied on Republicans during the election season. There will be an investigation. What did Obama know and when did he know it.

This may be the most important story to unfold this year. I hope it puts hundred of obama-minions in prison right up to obama himself.
Sounds like Watergate on steroids.

MisterVeritis
03-04-2017, 08:38 AM
The great thing about this deathmatch is that the teams are already chosen. Don't worry, MisterVeritis, you won't have to suffer through another schoolyard pick.
This was prescient. The teams are chosen. Once again I have selected the winning side. Once again you find yourself on the losers team. I am ready for this battle. I want to see your team bloodied, battered, bruised and broken. Then I want what is left of you to be swept away, into the prisons where you belong.

MisterVeritis
03-04-2017, 08:40 AM
Sounds like Watergate on steroids.
This is far more than a break in. This is Kenyan, third world dictatorship actions by a third world president. Now, perhaps Crooked Hillary will have some company in the prison where both should die.

Standing Wolf
03-04-2017, 08:49 AM
What did you think about Hillary and Obama selling 20% of our uranium to Russia?

That only happened in Trump's campaign ranting, r. In fact, what happened was that Russia's energy department purchased an interest in a South African uranium mining company - eventually acquiring 100% ownership, giving that agency access to an amount of uranium equal to 20% of the U.S.'s capacity. It was never "our" uranium. The State Department was one of ten government departments or agencies that had the ability to nix the deal, including the departments of Justice, Defense and Homeland Security.

MisterVeritis
03-04-2017, 08:53 AM
That only happened in Trump's campaign ranting, r. In fact, what happened was that Russia's energy department purchased an interest in a South African uranium mining company - eventually acquiring 100% ownership, giving that agency access to an amount of uranium equal to 20% of the U.S.'s capacity. It was never "our" uranium. The State Department was one of ten government departments or agencies that had the ability to nix the deal, including the departments of Justice, Defense and Homeland Security.
If it was never "our" uranium why would our state department have any role to play? How would any American federal executive agency department have any ability to approve or disapprove of the sale of another country's uranium assets to a country of their choosing? Whose uranium was it?

I suppose it is time to dive more deeply into this. Maybe this week.

Standing Wolf
03-04-2017, 08:55 AM
If it was never "our" uranium why would our state department have any role to play? How would any American federal executive agency department have any ability to approve or disapprove of the sale of another country's uranium assets to a country of their choosing? Whose uranium was it?

I suppose it is time to dive more deeply into this. Maybe this week.

I'm sure we will all be waiting with bated breath for your take on this, V. :rollseyes:

MisterVeritis
03-04-2017, 08:56 AM
I'm sure we will all be waiting with bated breath for your take on this, V. :rollseyes:
Given my record you should. :grin:

Standing Wolf
03-04-2017, 09:09 AM
V, I think you should consider posting a new avatar photo.

http://www.trbimg.com/img-51ee86e9/turbine/os-still-alive-celebrities-pictures-002/407/400x407

This one would suit you, I think.

MisterVeritis
03-04-2017, 09:13 AM
V, I think you should consider posting a new avatar photo.
This one would suit you, I think.
The one I have, the predator, is of a bird that landed in my woods one morning. I will keep it. Thanks.

MisterVeritis
03-04-2017, 09:54 AM
In the last few hours multiple new threads have been created showing I was right in my speculation about Obama spying on Republicans.

I look forward to investigations off real crimes by obama and his minions deeply enmeshed in the intelligence community.

It is a shame all of those johnny-come-lately threads cannot be merged into this one.

MisterVeritis
03-04-2017, 10:25 AM
Having identified the essential crime of the Obama administration, spying on the opposition, I shall take a break to play World of Warcraft.

MisterVeritis
03-04-2017, 04:01 PM
It is Saturday. This morning I awoke to news that President Trump accused President Obama of spying on him and his team during the election cycle. Gradually the story is beginning to flesh out. We are getting a detail here and a detail there. Over the next few days, we will discover that Obama, the leader of the ongoing coup attempt, had the NSA spy on his political opposition. We will see herds of wise elephants explain away the Obama regime's enormous crime. They will explain it away every day all day on every left media channel and even Fox news.

But the American people know Obama hates America and Americans. They know in their gut that this is exactly the kind of slimy tyrant Obama is. And they know liberals, Progressives, socialists, Marxists, fascists and fellow travelers Obama has secreted away in the entire Executive branch are delighted to continue this attempt to overthrow the election.

What must be done? The Congress must correct the civil service laws making employment at will. Then we can rid ourselves of the Obama minions who have bored deep into the executive branch. While we wait for the Congress to act President Trump should use his executive power to put tents up in every federal agency parking lot. Everyone with an Obama-Biden bumper sticker or a comparable Clinton sticker on their car should be moved inside the tent. They should have no responsibilities, nor should they be allowed back inside the buildings. Reorganizations can eliminate their positions.

Then we can move on with making the nation great again.

AZ Jim
03-04-2017, 05:02 PM
Mr V, you have become just an obsessed Joke here.

AZ Jim
03-04-2017, 05:09 PM
The coup attempt started prior to the election when President Obama used our nation's intelligence services to spy on his political opposition. This is worthy of some hangings.

And given the stories I woke up to this morning, we will have an investigation and heads will be taken. I hope it takes hundreds o obama-minions including Brennan and Biden. I want to see the worst president in our lifetime spend some time in prison for this major crime. Trump I presume!

decedent
03-04-2017, 06:21 PM
This was prescient. The teams are chosen. Once again I have selected the winning side. Once again you find yourself on the losers team. I am ready for this battle. I want to see your team bloodied, battered, bruised and broken. Then I want what is left of you to be swept away, into the prisons where you belong.

Your side is crashing and burning... and it's glorious.

Doublejack
03-04-2017, 06:23 PM
Your side is crashing and burning... and it's glorious.

I don't know about "glorious" as this administrations failings are an embarrassment to the entire country but I can say it was expected.

MisterVeritis
03-04-2017, 06:24 PM
Was there anything specific you object to Jim?

MisterVeritis
03-04-2017, 06:24 PM
Trump I presume!
From the context, it is clear I refer to president Obama. How are you feeling?

Chris
03-05-2017, 12:21 AM

Insults.

decedent
03-05-2017, 05:48 AM
I don't know about "glorious" as this administrations failings are an embarrassment to the entire country but I can say it was expected.

I find it glorious in it's epic scope. Nixon just had a few people involve, and it happened well into his Presidency. Trump seems to have involved many people, and it's hitting the fan just months into his Presidency. This is historic.

MisterVeritis
01-22-2018, 12:13 PM

More on the coup attempt.

MisterVeritis
10-11-2019, 12:05 PM

Let's start there.

You answered the first question. Now on to the second question. Do you approve or disapprove what President Barack Hussein O did when he used the nation's intelligence community to spy on Republicans?

And a third question. Do you approve or disapprove of Obama's minions embedded in this administration leaking information to try to harm Trump?

Any liberal is welcome to answer my questions.

That was 3 March 2017.

Has anything changed? It is clear Barack Hussein Obama used the intelligence communities to spy on his political opponents. And we continue to see Obama minions deeply embedded in the executive branch engaged in seditious acts.

What do our resident liberals think we should do to bring Obama to justice?