PDA

View Full Version : Romney on Eliminating FEMA: "Absolutely!"

Cigar
10-30-2012, 07:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhXyJeKaj8E&feature=player_embedded

Romney on Eliminating FEMA: "Absolutely!"

As Hurricane Sandy prepares to ravage the East Coast and beyond, let us pause and be thankful that Mitt Romney is not our current president.

For Romney, when asked by CNN's John King about what he would do with FEMA, said essentially this:

Federal funding for disaster relief is "immoral," and is something that should be left up to the states or, "even better," the private sector.

Libhater
10-30-2012, 08:21 AM
Romney was right on again. Sounds a lot like Reagan when he said "Get big Government off my back". Let the states and local cities take care of everything, and lets stop feeding an over oppressive and over funded big government that is killing the taxpayers of America. That one clip alone of Romney will propel him into the WHITE HOUSE! Thanks for showing it.

Cigar
10-30-2012, 08:41 AM
Romney was right on again. Sounds a lot like Reagan when he said "Get big Government off my back". Let the states and local cities take care of everything, and lets stop feeding an over oppressive and over funded big government that is killing the taxpayers of America. That one clip alone of Romney will propel him into the WHITE HOUSE! Thanks for showing it.

The Private Sector is still waiting for Government Worker to turn on the Power for them reset their alarm clocks.

Don't worry ... The BLACK MAN in The WHITE HOUSE is on the JOB ... Pasty ! :afro:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/30/article-2225108-15C1B79B000005DC-418_964x638.jpg

coolwalker
10-30-2012, 01:03 PM

Exactly...Romney starts slow, builds speed and doesn't water-plane.

coolwalker
10-30-2012, 01:05 PM
The Private Sector is still waiting for Government Worker to turn on the Power for them reset their alarm clocks.

Don't worry ... The BLACK MAN in The WHITE HOUSE is on the JOB ... Pasty ! :afro:

Your constant black/white thing is really getting old and worn. Racism can't die because people like you perpetuate it.

keymanjim
10-30-2012, 01:08 PM

Too bad he wasn't for Banghazi.