PDA

View Full Version : tPF Republicans, please be honest

AZ Jim
03-04-2017, 01:33 PM
I am asking a serious question here. In view of the tweets (a full years worth), are there any of you willing to question the mental health of the president? In your mind is he a healthy man? I am not asking this to be a smartass, I sincerely want to know the answer.

Peter1469
03-04-2017, 01:34 PM
Start a thread asking independents and libertarians.

Cletus
03-04-2017, 01:36 PM
I don't see any evidence of mental health issues. Trump has found social media to be an effective tool and he uses it.

I don't think it is always in his best interest to do so, but that is up to him. Leftists don't like him because he is not afraid to say what the rest of the country is thinking.

NapRover
03-04-2017, 01:39 PM
He is in perfectly good mental health, thank you. Understandable how one could question it though, trading in the life of a billionaire, cruising around in private jets from resort to resort, supporting your family. For what?
He said from the outset he's doing it because he's sick of watching this great country free falling into---what it now is. Reasonable, sane states agreed and gratefully put him where he is. Hope and change.

Common
03-04-2017, 01:43 PM
To answer your question, I do not see any evidence of mental health issues, I do see alot of evidence of a man who doesnt take any crap and gives it in return.

Now If I may ask you a question, do you see any mental health issues with democrats like Nancy Pelosi and all the raging screaming frenzied protesters

MisterVeritis
03-04-2017, 01:45 PM
Jim, is Trump's success causing you any mental health issues?

TBed by OP.

AZ Jim
03-04-2017, 01:46 PM
To answer your question, I do not see any evidence of mental health issues, I do see alot of evidence of a man who doesnt take any crap and gives it in return.

Now If I may ask you a question, do you see any mental health issues with democrats like Nancy Pelosi and all the raging screaming frenzied protestersStart your own post if you want to change the basics of this one.

Common
03-04-2017, 01:47 PM
Start your own post if you want to change the basics of this one.
I changed NOTHING, dont be embarassed because you were asked a question you cant answer without incriminating yourself. I answered yours.

TBed by OP.

Ravens Fan
03-04-2017, 01:51 PM
I am not a republican, but I don't see any signs of mental illness. I see a guy that is all about results who is getting things done, to include getting his message to the people.

Eight years ago, Obama was being praised for his use of social media to get his message out. Trump took that to a new level, and it works. Not to mention that it is hard for the MSM to edit a tweet.

I have to agree with Common that the mental health issues seem more prevalent on the left at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MMC
03-04-2017, 01:56 PM
No.....and the only ones that think he does are those of the leftness. Despite him having over 20 million Twitter followers. Which doesn't count the MS Media and the Democrats. Just waiting to see what he will tweet next.

As a matter of fact he just gained over 50k Twitter followers yesterday.

Every day he is getting more and more.

patrickt
03-04-2017, 02:00 PM
Oh, the irony of AZJim asking anyone to be honest.

TBed by OP.

Subdermal
03-04-2017, 07:25 PM
Trump is causing mental health issues, and has none himself.

This thread is going great!

Don
03-04-2017, 07:56 PM
President Trump doesn't act like an establishment politician. That's good enough for me. I can tolerate a few idiosyncrasies. What I'm waiting for is for him to have enough time in office to see if he's going to be a good president. Then I'll pass judgement on him.

Crepitus
03-04-2017, 08:58 PM
Republicans, please be honest

That'll be the day......

Casper
03-04-2017, 09:00 PM
Start a thread asking independents and libertarians.
This Independent has concerns. You?

resister
03-04-2017, 10:18 PM
If I say he is mentally healthy do I get TB'ed?