PDA

View Full Version : Hillary calls for a post-mortem

Peter1469
03-05-2017, 04:53 PM
Hillary calls for a post-mortem (http://thepoliticalforums.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=10)

Hopefully she has laid off the booze (http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillarys-emotional-instability-erupted-on-election-night-she-was-in-a-psychotic-drunken-rage/5557468). That can't be good for a woman her age.

Anyway she is now calling for a post-mortem of her failed bid for the Cherry Blossom Throne (White House). An honest assessment will show just how devastatingly bad Obama's strategy to blow the working class off and cater to all of the various victims groups in the nation was. Let's see what they come up with.

For months, Clinton and her top aides have blamed their devastating loss on FBI Director James Comey and Russia’s interference in the presidential election. While their outlook hasn’t changed, Clinton still wanted a thorough, detailed post-mortem of the campaign.

The meeting — an echo of similar efforts done after Clinton lost the 2008 Democratic primary to Barack Obama (http://thehill.com/people/barack-obama) — “was an attempt to dot all the i's and cross all the t’s," said one source familiar with the fact-finding mission. “But I don’t think anyone learned all that much.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Another ally added, “It wasn’t fun for the people who had to sit through it.”

Behind the scenes, the former Democratic nominee has spent the last few months reaching out to donors, associates and friends, many of whom have given their own two cents on the loss.

“She has tried her best to get a full account of what went wrong and where she could have done better,” one longtime friend said.

The finger-pointing began the day after the election and has continued inside Clinton’s orbit.

Late last month, Lynn de Rothschild, a donor and friend of Clinton’s, took to Twitter to blast campaign chairman John Podesta for the defeat.

“HRC lost because you ran an arrogant out of touch campaign,” she wrote, before calling him a loser.

Read more at the link.

Crepitus
03-05-2017, 05:15 PM
Why? She was a terrible candidate and the other guy had outside help.

There, post mortem done.

AZ Jim
03-05-2017, 05:17 PM
Peter, you should give up on the personal opinion stuff about Clinton drinking unless you have proof which you don't.

Ethereal
03-05-2017, 05:19 PM
Peter, you should give up on the personal opinion stuff about Clinton drinking unless you have proof which you don't.
Where is your proof that Trump is an agent of the Kremlin? Or are Democrats the only ones who are allowed to make accusations without proof?

Green Arrow
03-05-2017, 05:27 PM
That's about four months late, but good. Let's see if they come up with the right answer this time.

Green Arrow
03-05-2017, 05:28 PM

You should change your moniker to DS Jim - Double Standard Jim. In another thread you're claiming commies have infiltrated the WH through the Trump administration with zero facts. In fact, all your criticism of Trump is silly personal opinion tabloid nonsense.

AZ Jim
03-05-2017, 05:39 PM
You should change your moniker to DS Jim - Double Standard Jim. In another thread you're claiming commies have infiltrated the WH through the Trump administration with zero facts. In fact, all your criticism of Trump is silly personal opinion tabloid nonsense.Ultimately we will see.

hanger4
03-05-2017, 05:48 PM

There, post mortem done.

You're right Crepitus, the supposed hacking of the DNC and releasing, via WikiLeaks, the truth was devastating. LOL

You and Hillary would be better served looking toward her own email kerfuffel for her woes.

Crepitus
03-05-2017, 05:52 PM
You're right Crepitus, the supposed hacking of the DNC and releasing, via WikiLeaks, the truth was devastating. LOL

You and Hillary would be better served looking toward her own email kerfuffel for her woes.

Bam! Under 10 posts. Who's minding the pool, I think I may have got this one!

hanger4
03-05-2017, 06:02 PM
Bam! Under 10 posts. Who's minding the pool, I think I may have got this one!

And you continuously come up with nothing but avoidance of facts.

Peter1469
03-05-2017, 07:01 PM

There, post mortem done.
That would not be a constructive post mortem. But that is a concern for the democratic party.

Peter1469
03-05-2017, 07:02 PM

A CNN reporter was there and in his opinion she was tanked. Read the second link for more information.

“CNN reporter t(old) me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained.”

“She was (drunk). She was in a ‘psychotic drunken rage,’ according to my reporter friend. Doctor added sedatives to the mix.”
CNN refused to air its own reporter’s account of what happened. It “banned all ‘Hillary in the bunker’ stories.”

The Xl
03-06-2017, 01:50 AM
Not that their is any evidence proving that the Russians had anything to do with it, but I love how exposed truth is considered tampering in an election now.

MMC
03-06-2017, 06:48 AM
Well one a Demo strategist is saying......the one mistake Hillary made was picking Kaine for her VP. That he did nothing for the campaign. He didn't inspire their base. Just another White guy. That it went against their main play with Identity Politics.

That Hillary should take responsibility for it......she was the one to choose Kaine. Yet as usual.....they don't want to put the blame where it belongs. On Hillary. She was the flawed candidate.

Peter1469
03-06-2017, 06:57 AM
Kaine got her Virginia. Not much else. I don't know what happened with him, but the politician you saw on TV in that campaign is not the Kaine we see here in VA in local politics. Many it is over-management by handlers.

MMC
03-06-2017, 07:08 AM
Kaine got her Virginia. Not much else. I don't know what happened with him, but the politician you saw on TV in that campaign is not the Kaine we see here in VA in local politics. Many it is over-management by handlers.

I don't think Kaine got her Virginia. He might just been the cream on the top. I think McAuliffe was the main one to help with that.

patrickt
03-06-2017, 07:12 AM

There, post mortem done.
In the town where I worked our coroner was an alcoholic twit. You're post mortem sounds a lot like his.

We had two terrible candidates offered by the two major parties. If you throw Sen. Sanders into the mix, we had three terrible candidates. The one who could claim with a bit of credibility to not be a part of the corrupt Washington machine carried the election. The one with a thirty-year history of scandals and corruption didn't.

I do understand that Democrats consider Americans "outside help" but I don't.

In the "debate" between Gov. Kaine and Gov. Spence, Gov. Kaine was embarrassingly bad. I don't think Gov. Kaine helped Sen. Clinton at all and his sum total was a negative for the ticket.

I do wonder if President Obama had already been told his plans for after he left the White House would work much better with President Trump in office than Sen. Clinton. He certainly didn't help her. If Sen. Clinton had won, AG Holder's "He's coming and he's ready to roll" wouldn't have sounded the same, would it?

patrickt
03-06-2017, 07:14 AM
Where is your proof that Trump is an agent of the Kremlin? Or are Democrats the only ones who are allowed to make accusations without proof?

You figured it out.

Green Arrow
03-06-2017, 10:14 AM
Hillary lost for many reasons, but they all boil down to her personality and attitude. She felt owed the election, especially after Democrats picked Obama in '08. She didn't feel like she had to earn Democratic and progressive votes, she felt she was owed them. So she didn't campaign in Wisconsin once since the primaries ended and barely campaigned in Michigan. She picked Kaine as her VP, and did almost nothing o reach out to progressives outside of bland rhetoric, because again she felt owed their votes.

She ran as Her Imperial Majesty and pissed off the anti-elitist, blue collar, anti-establishment progressives and independents that would have voted for the Democrat otherwise, in the key states of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. So she lost.