PDA

View Full Version : Foul Mouthed Seniors for Obama

Peter1469
10-30-2012, 11:54 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/30/michael-moore-moveon-org-video-features-dirty-mouthed-old-people-lambasting-republicans-romney/

I bet they all have photo ID.

Trinnity
10-30-2012, 11:59 AM
The foul mouthed stuff looked dubbed. It damn sure did.
And why does the left promote such filth anyway???

Calypso Jones
10-30-2012, 11:59 AM
I'm so embarrassed for them.

Trinnity
10-30-2012, 12:05 PM
I'm so embarrassed for them.I won't be surprised if the speak out that they didn't say those foul things....

Cigar
10-30-2012, 12:14 PM
I seen this yesterday, I thought it would be too much for the Romney faithful to handle, that's why I didn't post it.

Calypso Jones
10-30-2012, 12:16 PM
Michael Moore and MoveON.org behind this disgusting use of likely addled seniors.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/30/michael-moore-moveon-org-video-features-dirty-mouthed-old-people-lambasting-republicans-romney/

they use anyone. children, elderly, blacks, homos, stupid people.

gamewell45
10-30-2012, 12:17 PM
I'm so embarrassed for them.

I don't think you really mean that. Based on your posts i've read in here prior, you wring your hands with relish when the dems do a faux pax.

coolwalker
10-30-2012, 12:23 PM
Age doesn't block ignorance or class. Just because someone is old doesn't mean they are level-headed and decent. Of course we have no idea what fatty told them before the foul talk started.

Cigar
10-30-2012, 12:26 PM
Michael Moore and MoveON.org behind this disgusting use of likely addled seniors.

they use anyone. children, elderly, blacks, homos, stupid people.

Trailer Trash ... and Republicans ... oops ... did I repeat myself. :)

coolwalker
10-30-2012, 12:28 PM

No, but you could take your head out of your ass.

texmaster
10-30-2012, 12:42 PM

Pretty amusing coming from somone who began their reply in this thread with "I seen this yesterday"

Its I saw Ciggy.

Texas Redneck 1
Illinois Liberal 0

Calypso Jones
10-30-2012, 12:44 PM
I don't think you really mean that. Based on your posts i've read in here prior, you wring your hands with relish when the dems do a faux pax.

I do feel embarrassed for them. and i assure you i'm not wringing my hands over this. I think they have dishonored themselves. I think democrats have dishonored them. I can handle old senile seniors, even misinformed ones sharing their political beliefs. The foul words were beyond the pale. Not seemly for our seniors. That Moore and MoveOn would portray our seniors in just that way, says something very perverted and disrespectful.

But i am heartened by your words calling it AT LEAST, a faux pas. It most assuredly was. I consider myself pretty main stream as far as conservatism goes... although on the more passionate side of that scale too. I think most people WILL see it as a Faux Pas on the part of the left. They're overdoing it here at the end. Not gonna help, IS gonna hurt.

oceanloverOH
10-30-2012, 12:58 PM
Actors. Acting in a video. For pay. Too contrived to be real.

Calypso Jones
10-30-2012, 01:42 PM
Actors. Acting in a video. For pay. Too contrived to be real.

I SO hope you are right. Hopefully they're all Moore and MoveOn employee family members.

Trinnity
10-30-2012, 01:47 PM
I don't think you really mean that. Based on your posts i've read in here prior, you wring your hands with relish when the dems do a faux pax.I don't know if she does, but I do (relish the faux pas's, that is). The dems are digging their own political graves. They look more foolish be the day, and the vast middle is noticing.

Trinnity
10-30-2012, 01:51 PM
The foul words were beyond the pale. Not seemly for our seniors. That Moore and MoveOn would portray our seniors in just that way, says something very perverted and disrespectful. Looked dubbed to me.

Cigar
10-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Looked dubbed to me.

Of course they are dubbed ... Granny would never say something like that. :)