PDA

View Full Version : Obama is OFFENDED over Benghazi News Coverage

BooHoo
10-30-2012, 12:38 PM
He's offended? I don't think Americans who care about their country give a rat's ass that HE is offended.

The fact that he holds the Office of the President offends me.

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/20121030001-obama-says-offended.html

keymanjim
10-30-2012, 12:41 PM
Oh come on now, barry. I know that highlighting your rampant incompetence isn't OPTIMAL. But, to you this was nothing but a BUMP IN THE ROAD anyway.

Calypso Jones
10-30-2012, 01:14 PM
HOPEfully with the CHANGE in admins come January 2013, we can consider the Obama Regime an anomaly in the American Political system. An Anomaly and a Bump in the Road of Freedom and Sovereignty that we will NEVER re-visit.

BooHoo
10-30-2012, 01:15 PM
Oh come on now, barry. I know that highlighting your rampant incompetence isn't OPTIMAL. But, to you this was nothing but a BUMP IN THE ROAD anyway.

Exactly! The man has no empathy. Ask the father of Tyrone Woods. He is livid with the Obama administration.

keymanjim
10-30-2012, 01:24 PM
Exactly! The man has no empathy. Ask the father of Tyrone Woods. He is livid with the Obama administration.
I think what really got him pissed was when biden asked him ‘Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?’. (http://patriotupdate.com/31615/biden-did-your-son-always-have-balls-the-size-of-cue-balls)

BooHoo
10-30-2012, 01:36 PM
I think what really got him pissed was when biden asked him ‘Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?’. (http://patriotupdate.com/31615/biden-did-your-son-always-have-balls-the-size-of-cue-balls)

We have classy leaders!! :laugh:

keymanjim
10-30-2012, 01:37 PM
We have classy leaders!! :laugh:
One heartbeat away from being the president.

Trinnity
10-30-2012, 01:53 PM
He's offended? The sanctimonious and totally fake outrage. HE is offensive.

patrickt
10-30-2012, 02:09 PM
His outrage isn't fake. When you spend your whole life getting a pass you come to believe you deserve to get a pass. You don't have to work, you don't even have to show up, and you will still get a Nobel Peace prize for, well, for being Barack Obama. It's his birthright and now that people are, for the first time, calling him on his lies he's offended. They have no right to do that.

Trinnity
10-30-2012, 02:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UErR7i2onW0

truthmatters
10-30-2012, 02:16 PM
such respect for the comander in chief.

what great loyal Americans you all are

Trinnity
10-30-2012, 02:25 PM
Respect is earned. He hasn't earned it.

His own words make him a liar.
His deeds make him a failure.
He's his own worst enemy and I'll bet he's been told that somewhere, sometime.

roadmaster
10-30-2012, 02:43 PM
How can you respect a person when they had warnings and did nothing. Now people are dead and he is offended? So what.

Calypso Jones
10-30-2012, 02:46 PM
The thing that concerns me is that Tyrone Wood's father yesterday said that he forgives Obama yet he also stated i think that Obama has caused the death of heroes....and he has....and damned if i could forgive him. Especially if it were my son and he died abandoned by the country he swore to protect. Same as obama...only one man kept his oath, the other doesn't.

Calypso Jones
10-30-2012, 02:52 PM
Respect is earned. He hasn't earned it.

His own words make him a liar.
His deeds make him a failure.
He's his own worst enemy and I'll bet he's been told that somewhere, sometime.

not thru words but thru the abandonment he endured from his father and his mother. I expect he has a healthy portion of lack of worth. I think it is pretty evident that he has no sympathy, even less empathy. It is never his fault. His comfort and wellbeing is his only concern...even above his wife and children, definitely above his grandparents. Frankly i don't think there is anyone he has as much love for as himself. If he is rejected by Americans next tuesday, there will be hell to pay.....WE will pay, he will deliver the hell. And he WILL deliver Hell to us. The vengence he will exact will be monumental.

Calypso Jones
10-30-2012, 02:57 PM
How many times have we heard him preach, WE AH hour Bruthahs keepuh. He means we are to keep his brothers. Not him. His brother George is 3rd world poor. Obama doesn't care. Know why? George does not worship at the altar of Baracks alleged daddy, Barrack Sr. George is also closer to a conservative philosophy. Obama even despised his grandfather Onyango. Obama called his grandfather a 'house nigger'. Not my words, HIS.

This presidebt is a fake and a liar. His philosophy is do as i say, not as i do. Hell, we could have this with our own home grown perverted royalty the kennedys. No more outsourcing the presidency.

garyo
10-30-2012, 03:02 PM
I've been offended for 4yrs, fuck him.

keymanjim
10-30-2012, 03:16 PM
Here's a video where Charles Woods tells about what Biden said about his son:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yciEJXgG2o

1:45 in

BooHoo
10-30-2012, 03:27 PM
not thru words but thru the abandonment he endured from his father and his mother. I expect he has a healthy portion of lack of worth. I think it is pretty evident that he has no sympathy, even less empathy. It is never his fault. His comfort and wellbeing is his only concern...even above his wife and children, definitely above his grandparents. Frankly i don't think their is anyone he has as much love for as himself. If he is rejected by Americans next tuesday, there will be hell to pay.....WE will pay, he will deliver the hell. And he WILL deliver Hell to us. The vengence he will exact will be monumental.

All traits of a malignant narcissist! He is mentally deranged. There is no fixing a narcissist. If he wins, he will continue to intentionally hurt this country. People like him don't care if they go to jail/get in trouble. It's all about attention.

patrickt
10-30-2012, 03:59 PM
such respect for the comander in chief.

what great loyal Americans you all are

And what a hypocritical twit you are.

WalterSobchak
10-30-2012, 04:05 PM
I'm offended at his handling of this Benghazi attack.

Leaders step up and admit when they fucked up.

coolwalker
10-30-2012, 04:10 PM
Inexperienced football coaches make bad calls. Obama didn't even make a call.