PDA

View Full Version : Real Hunger Games set for bear-infested island in Siberia:

Peter1469
03-10-2017, 06:40 PM
Real Hunger Games set for bear-infested island in Siberia (http://siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/n0894-real-hunger-games-gears-up-for-tv-launch-from-bear-infested-island-in-siberia/)

Finally something worth watching on TV.

Real-life adventurers to a 'professional blonde' queue to participate in the ultimate brutal television reality contest, where 'rape and murder' are not banned.

They won't stop a bear attack either!

Pyatkovsky has stated previously: 'We will refuse any claim of participants even if they were to be killed or raped. We will have nothing to do with this. This will be spelled out in a document to be signed by the participant before the start of the show.'

There would be no rules restricting sex between the participants, he said.

'We will not intervene into relations between participants nor monitor their sexual life either, and our cameras will not be able to follow every move in every corner of the island.

'They are free to form any couple or union, and there is no limits or rules regarding sex.

'If a woman falls pregnant - and manages to carry the baby - that's fine with us.

'We will show the baby after the project is over.'

jimmyz
03-10-2017, 06:52 PM
I might subscribe. I may be sickened, but will remain unbelieving that movie effects paid no part until the New York Times reviews told me what to believe. :tongue:

Peter1469
03-10-2017, 07:04 PM
I think it will be a hit.