PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney Flip-Flops on Over 20 Major Policy Issues

JerryAL
10-31-2012, 12:36 AM
A video covering over 20 of Mitt Romney's greatest flip-flops on major policy issues:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZswEIrNqlnI

keymanjim
10-31-2012, 12:39 AM
Why is it that Romney 'flip-flops" and obama "evolves'?

Kizzume
10-31-2012, 12:42 AM

Obama has "evolved" on gay marriage, and he made it a big thing that his position had changed. With Romney, he acts like he never held different positions--he's an etch-a-sketch.

JerryAL
10-31-2012, 12:58 AM

Because Mitt Romney is a political opportunist who will simply say whatever he needs to say, even if he doesn't believe what he is actually saying.

You will never see Barack Obama move to Oklahoma, run for office, and then all of a sudden say he is pro-life instead of pro-choice.

Carygrant
10-31-2012, 02:30 AM
I just wish the Dems had the courage to major on the simple proposition that , " Mitt was a shit . And still is ."

BooHoo
10-31-2012, 04:27 AM
Because a compulsive liar in office is so much better. Obama said he would cut the deficit in half instead he added about 6 trillion dollars to it. If that's not a flip flopper I don't know what is.

JerryAL
10-31-2012, 04:50 AM
Because a compulsive liar in office is so much better. Obama said he would cut the deficit in half instead he added about 6 trillion dollars to it. If that's not a flip flopper I don't know what is.

Um, no...

Flip-flopping is being pro-choice while you are running to be the governor of Massachusetts, then flip-flopping to pro-life when you want to become the "conservative" Republican Presidential nominee.

Flip-flopping is being strict on guns while you are running to be the governor of Massachusetts, then flip-flopping to be mister pro-gun when you want to become the "conservative" Republican Presidential nominee.

However, you feel free to vote for the biggest political flip-flopper of all-time. He didn't get the nickname "Flip-Flop Mitt" for nothing.

keymanjim
10-31-2012, 10:50 AM
Because Mitt Romney is a political opportunist who will simply say whatever he needs to say, even if he doesn't believe what he is actually saying.

You will never see Barack Obama move to Oklahoma, run for office, and then all of a sudden say he is pro-life instead of pro-choice.
Obama moved to Illinois and is now pro gay marriage.

Your move.

JerryAL
10-31-2012, 11:03 AM
Obama moved to Illinois and is now pro gay marriage.

Your move.

What is that even suppose to mean? It's not like Obama tried moving to San Francisco to become mayor, then became pro-gay marriage in order to get supporters.

Mitt Romney has been ridiculed by his fellow Republicans consistently for years because of all his flip-flopping.

JerryAL
11-01-2012, 06:07 PM

I just love how it is called Obama's budget even though the Republicans have been in control of the purse strings in the House of Representatives for the past two years.

The President does NOT pass budgets Congress does. So I guess we should just vote out all of the Republicans from the House of Representatives since they didn't do their jobs.

In addition, until the Republicans agree to revenue increases, as well as spending cuts, the budget deficit will never go down regardless if there is a Democrat or a Republican President in the White House.