PDA

View Full Version : 21 Times Melania Trump Pulled Off Looks That Nobody Else Could

Common
03-14-2017, 12:43 PM
The first lady has a lot of class

Melania Trump has been the first lady for nearly eight weeks now, but she has already cemented her place as one of the best dressed of all time. These 21 shots prove why.
pictures at link

http://smokeroom.com/2017/03/14/21-times-melania-trump-pulled-off-looks-that-nobody-else-could-slideshow/

nathanbforrest45
03-14-2017, 12:56 PM
I was bedazzled by the difference in pant suits between this First Lady and that Clinton woman.

Bo-4
03-14-2017, 01:00 PM
Belongs in Pub ^

Common
03-14-2017, 01:11 PM
I was bedazzled by the difference in pant suits between this First Lady and that Clinton woman.

Uhh not exactly any competition

stjames1_53
03-14-2017, 01:45 PM
The first lady has a lot of class

Melania Trump has been the first lady for nearly eight weeks now, but she has already cemented her place as one of the best dressed of all time. These 21 shots prove why.
pictures at link

http://smokeroom.com/2017/03/14/21-times-melania-trump-pulled-off-looks-that-nobody-else-could-slideshow/

current FLOTUS has more class on the bottom of her shoe than Hillary has ever stolen............I think Hillary is wearing the revived perfume, Bullsh!t....................FLOTUS probably smells heavenly wearing her own branded perfume

stjames1_53
03-14-2017, 01:47 PM
well. your arrow was pointing at this, actually. http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/80290-21-Times-Melania-Trump-Pulled-Off-Looks-That-Nobody-Else-Could #3 WE couldn't agree more

Belongs in Pub ^

MMC
03-14-2017, 01:51 PM
The good news is she will be able to pull off a whole lot more.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2017, 02:00 PM

I hope it doesn't surprise you that Melenia Trump would look much better in any type of cLoathing than Mrs Clinton?

FindersKeepers
03-14-2017, 02:02 PM
Belongs in Pub ^

Hey, Fashion is a thing.

Melania can pull off a lot of different styles, but I like her best in blues, black and deep red. Those tones flatter her hair and skin tones.

Cigar
03-14-2017, 02:04 PM
Actually I can't remember a bad First Lady ... the Job Sucks, and they have to put up with idiots and their BS and Hillary was the only one who came back for more, and so did the idiots.

FindersKeepers
03-14-2017, 02:04 PM

Sometimes I wondered if Hillary wasn't buying her pantsuits at Mens Warehouse, they were tailored in such a masculine fashion.

Melania, well, she has amazing designers that tailor her attire to suit her individual body.

FindersKeepers
03-14-2017, 02:06 PM
Actually I can't remember a bad First Lady ... the Job Sucks, and they have to put up with idiots and their BS and Hillary was the only one who came back for more, and so did the idiots.

First ladies DO put up with a lot, but Hillary was different. She always seemed angry and pouting.

Michelle held up very well under some nasty pressure and it did nothing but transform her into a national treasure.

I don't know if Melania will pull that off, but I hope so. But Hillary -- nah.

Common
03-14-2017, 02:16 PM
Sometimes I wondered if Hillary wasn't buying her pantsuits at Mens Warehouse, they were tailored in such a masculine fashion.

Melania, well, she has amazing designers that tailor her attire to suit her individual body.

lol @ menswarehouse

MMC
03-14-2017, 02:27 PM

Okay now......I have to be fair. Granted I like a woman in high heels. But I do have to take exception to those High heels with the extended points on the front. Now those regular heels does make those legs stand out. But really......that is no reason to wear shoes that can kill cockroaches in the corners. Just sayin. :tongue:

nic34
03-14-2017, 03:14 PM
You all find such schoolyard things to fight about. Did anyone stop to think that a 23 year age difference might have some affect?

FindersKeepers
03-14-2017, 03:17 PM
Okay now......I have to be fair. Granted I like a woman in high heels. But I do have to take exception to those High heels with the extended points on the front. Now those regular heels does make those legs stand out. But really......that is no reason to wear shoes that can kill cockroaches in the corners. Just sayin. :tongue:

You mean like these ugly things?

https://glamorousffordablefashion.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/3236444_f520.jpg

That's so icky!

Looks like something the Wicked Witch of the West would wear. Where I live in KS, we drop houses on gals that dress like that.

Regular heels are flattering to women's legs, though, and make their calves look better. And, high heels make them look taller, which creates the illusion that their bodies are thinner in circumference in relationship to their height.

The problem is that few women know how to walk in heels correctly. They allow their weight to settle backwards on on the heels but if they walk that way -- they just clump around like horses. Nothing aggravates me more. Well, that's not quite true, but you get my drift. They need to develop their arches enough that they can pretty much walk on the balls of their feet. That hurts after awhile, though. But, watch models on the runway -- no clumping -- their hips don't jolt up and down when they walk -- they're smooth.

That's the fashion lesson of the day. :wink:

As weapons, they're decent, too. Imagine stepping on an attacker with a stiletto heel. I'm not sure what the PSI would be, exactly, but I imagine it would be enough to penetrate flesh.

nathanbforrest45
03-14-2017, 03:35 PM
You all find such schoolyard things to fight about. Did anyone stop to think that a 23 year age difference might have some affect?

I'm 72 years old and the answer to that is NO

nathanbforrest45
03-14-2017, 03:38 PM
I did not believe Michele Obama to be a bad First Lady. She did not involve herself in the politics swirling around her. All First Ladies are expected to support a cause and she did. You cannot fault her for that. Hillary Rodham Rodham on the other hand acted as if she was a "co president", something no other First Lady has ever done. Remember even Former President for Life William Clinton said that we didn't just get him but her as well.

nathanbforrest45
03-14-2017, 03:41 PM
I don't understand why women like to torture themselves with wearing high heels and tight bras.

Crepitus
03-14-2017, 03:46 PM
Ok, she's nice looking. How is this a "latest happening" thread.

Also as far as pulling off "looks" she's got an almost unlimited budget, connections​ to the fashion world, and probably get lots of help picking those "looks" and making them work.

Basically this is just an "ooh look, shiny" thread to help us forget Trump is having a pretty bad week.

And it's only Tuesday!

Cigar
03-14-2017, 03:52 PM
First ladies DO put up with a lot, but Hillary was different. She always seemed angry and pouting.

Michelle held up very well under some nasty pressure and it did nothing but transform her into a national treasure.

I don't know if Melania will pull that off, but I hope so. But Hillary -- nah.

Wait ... a Women who is not Angry and Pouting ... you need study this ...

The Hot Crazy Matrix (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/80199-The-Hot-Crazy-Matrix)

There will be a test tomorrow. :grin:

http://hotcrazyquiz.com/images/hot-crazy-matrix-danger-zone-image.png

exotix
03-14-2017, 04:01 PM
I think Trump and Melania should be elevated to a Camelot ... LOL

Bethere
03-14-2017, 04:07 PM

Of course I think sleeping with melania trump would be a horrible satanic experience. I suppose that makes me a bad person, but your rip on Hillary is fair game I suppose?

MMC
03-14-2017, 04:31 PM
Of course I think sleeping with melania trump would be a horrible satanic experience. I suppose that makes me a bad person, but your rip on Hillary is fair game I suppose?

Sounds like you want to.....just so you can say the devil made you do it. :laugh:

Bethere
03-14-2017, 04:35 PM
Sounds like you want to.....just so you can say the devil made you do it. :laugh:

I sleep with a sexier and smarter woman. The best part? She chased me from town to town while I was on tour until I could no longer resist.

I don't have to hide her in shame in a tower in a far away town.

Private Pickle
03-14-2017, 04:39 PM
I sleep with a sexier and smarter woman. The best part? She chased me from town to town while I was on tour until I could no longer resist.

I don't have to hide her in shame in a tower in a far away town.

Liberal narratives are hilarious.

Bethere
03-14-2017, 04:42 PM
Liberal narratives are hilarious.

You should have learned how to play guitar.

Private Pickle
03-14-2017, 04:45 PM
I play... But I was speaking to the tower comment...

Bethere
03-14-2017, 04:49 PM
I play... But I was speaking to the tower comment...
At least Hillary, Michelle, and Laura were hot enough to get invited to actually live in the white house.

Melania may never get asked to moooove in.

stjames1_53
03-14-2017, 04:58 PM
with all that talent, and yet you end up, at the end of the day, posting BS in a political forum. Maybe you're a secret agent like one of your buddies claim to be, eh?

stjames1_53
03-14-2017, 04:59 PM
At least Hillary, Michelle, and Laura were hot enough to get invited to actually live in the white house.

hey guys, remember when I said that thing about septic tanks.......here's one for ya

Private Pickle
03-14-2017, 05:09 PM

More hilarious narratives. Keep em coming!

FindersKeepers
03-14-2017, 05:13 PM

I don't really care to know who you are or are not sexually attracted to, I'm just talking in a fashion sense about the two women. Obviously Melania closer fits the beautiful stereotype but I'm not trashing Hillary's physical appeal. I'm saying the tailoring on her pantsuits was masculine.

Lust after whomever you like. :rollseyes:

FindersKeepers
03-14-2017, 05:15 PM

I'm surprised I have to tell you this but being "hot" isn't a prerequisite for being "invited to actually live in the White House."

Being married to the President, is.

FindersKeepers
03-14-2017, 05:16 PM
I think Trump and Melania should be elevated to a Camelot ... LOL

Nobody has come along yet who can top Jackie Kennedy.

Bethere
03-14-2017, 05:18 PM
with all that talent, and yet you end up, at the end of the day, posting BS in a political forum. Maybe you're a secret agent like one of your buddies claim to be, eh?
I sleep like a secret agent, but I'm just a guitar player.

Bethere
03-14-2017, 05:19 PM
I'm surprised I have to tell you this but being "hot" isn't a prerequisite for being "invited to actually live in the White House."

Being married to the President, is.

It didn't seem to work out for Melania.

stjames1_53
03-14-2017, 05:25 PM
see? I got you to come out again.........Here I thought you were going to "ignore" for a month....................sadness

FindersKeepers
03-14-2017, 06:28 PM
It didn't seem to work out for Melania.

Being "invited" never assumes one will attend.

Again, this is news to you?

nathanbforrest45
03-15-2017, 08:10 AM
I don't really care to know who you are or are not sexually attracted to, I'm just talking in a fashion sense about the two women. Obviously Melania closer fits the beautiful stereotype but I'm not trashing Hillary's physical appeal. I'm saying the tailoring on her pantsuits was masculine.

Lust after whomever you like. :rollseyes:

Liberal men always go for masculine women don't you know.

nathanbforrest45
03-15-2017, 08:12 AM
Liberals seem to have dark, dank clammy minds don't they?

Cigar
03-15-2017, 08:12 AM

You don't know the half of it :grin:

MMC
03-15-2017, 08:27 AM
Liberal men always go for masculine women don't you know.
Or at least one that tells them what to do and when. Then does whatever she wants. :grin:

stjames1_53
03-15-2017, 08:53 AM

suuuuuuuure ya are ;)

nathanbforrest45
03-15-2017, 09:01 AM
You don't know the half of it :grin:

Well, at least you are honest about your shortcomings.

Cigar
03-15-2017, 09:03 AM
Well, at least you are honest about your shortcomings.

That's not what she said ...

MMC
03-15-2017, 09:07 AM
That's not what she said ...

So just what did she mean, when she said Half pint. :laugh:

patrickt
03-15-2017, 09:37 AM
You're giving them far too much credit.

I learned years ago that beautiful women who are competent and want to succeed on merit have a rough time. I hired a secretary once who was very attractive and all the other women, especially my wife, hated her from day one. I would say after a month she had won over 90% of the haters but the other 10%, which included my wife, were a lost cause.

I understand, Melania Trump would never have been married to the billionaire if she hadn't been beautiful but that doesn't preclude her being intelligent, competent, and capable. So far, I'm impressed with her performance as First Lady. Certainly beats what we've had for the last eight years but you'd have to look hard to find a First Lady who didn't be the one we've had the last eight years.

nic34
03-15-2017, 10:06 AM
I'm 72 years old and the answer to that is NO

And Dahling, You Look Marvelous...

https://youtu.be/hXydX9p_ZxA