PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Dick Morris predicts a Romney landslide

Cigar
10-31-2012, 12:47 PM
Here comes the landslide

Voters have figured out that President Obama has no message, no agenda and not even much of an explanation for what he has done over the past four years. His campaign is based entirely on persuading people that Mitt Romney is a uniquely bad man, entirely dedicated to the rich, ignorant of the problems of the average person. As long as he could run his negative ads, the campaign at least kept voters away from the Romney bandwagon. But once we all met Mitt Romney for three 90-minute debates, we got to know him — and to like him. He was not the monster Obama depicted, but a reasonable person for whom we could vote.

http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/dick-morris/264935-here-comes-the-landslide

Obama Supporters Rejoice, now they can go to bed early Tuesday Night :)

truthmatters
10-31-2012, 12:57 PM
good Ole Morris

willing to say or do anything for money

Mainecoons
10-31-2012, 01:35 PM
Aren't they all?

This is just another one of your "so what?" threads.

Yawn.

truthmatters
10-31-2012, 01:36 PM
No

Libhater
10-31-2012, 01:42 PM
Good to see you know its all over. Yeah, Dick Morris and I have been predicting a Romney landslide for a long time now. This race is shaping up to be another 1980 Regan/Carter blowout, although I'm not calling it a 49 state win for Romney, but I am saying he'll get about 319 electoral votes. Most everyone knows that Romney will be our next potus, and it couldn't have come at a better time in stopping the obot from further destroying America. Welcome aboard the express train to sanity and economic growth.

Carygrant
10-31-2012, 01:46 PM
Good to see you know its all over. Yeah, Dick Morris and I have been predicting a Romney landslide for a long time now. This race is shaping up to be another 1980 Regan/Carter blowout, although I'm not calling it a 49 state win for Romney, but I am saying he'll get about 319 electoral votes. Most everyone knows that Romney will be our next potus, and it couldn't have come at a better time in stopping the obot from further destroying America. Welcome aboard the express train to sanity and economic growth.

Put on , Dream , by Don and Phil , Mummy . There's a lost soul crying at the back door .

Calypso Jones
10-31-2012, 01:46 PM
well Dick is generally wrong but even a stopped watch is right two times a day. This could be his.

Trinnity
10-31-2012, 02:00 PM
See my siggy....

truthmatters
10-31-2012, 02:01 PM
should we screen shot it?

Libhater
10-31-2012, 03:44 PM
See my siggy....

Yeah, you, Dick Morris and myself have all predicted a 5-7 point Romney win. Just imagine, there's still people out there and on this forum that still think obot is going to win. Either delirious or just those kind of people who are stuck on stupid for their entire lives. No remedies for those poor souls.

Trinnity
10-31-2012, 04:40 PM
should we screen shot it?No need. I'll stand by it even if I'm wrong. I'm not ashamed of taking a firm stand on an issue.