PDA

View Full Version : Vote for the Adults

patrickt
10-31-2012, 01:57 PM
Michael Moore filmed an ad with, among other things, "We'll burn this motherfucker down if Romney wins."
A bimbo says in an Obama ad that voting for Obama is like losing your virginity.
Ron Reagan, Jr. when being interviewed by the raving lunatic Chris "Tingly Leg" Mathrews said. "The Romney campaign is like a dog humping your leg."
Serial liar President Obama called Gov. Romney a "Bullshitter".
Rabid supporter and $1,000,000 contributor Bill Maher thinks "****" and "twat" are appropriate terms for a woman.

Edit: I forgot Obama supporter Stephen Colbert's offer to pay Donald Trump $1,000,000 to let him dip his balls in Trump's mouth.

If you haven't voted yet, consider voting for the adults. High school bad boys are cute in movies and on television but they shouldn't try to run the country. Running the country is a serious matter and not just a dirty joke.

truthmatters
10-31-2012, 02:05 PM
I prefer someone who actually believes in something.

That pretty much eliminates all republicans

patrickt
10-31-2012, 02:13 PM
Truthdoesn'tmatter would take voting advice from a ten-year old. I think her court-appointed guardian is a ten-year old.

Truthdoesn'tmatter, you prefer the terrorist in Benghazi, William Ayers the terrorist buddy of Obama, and Stalin because "they believe in something"?

truthmatters
10-31-2012, 02:17 PM
why has robmoneys complete etch a scetch shaking not bothered you in the least?

patrickt
10-31-2012, 02:18 PM
Who? Are you really so stupid you talk in sound bites from talking points?

truthmatters
10-31-2012, 02:19 PM
Robmoney changed his postions in the first debate.

why didnt you care?

patrickt
10-31-2012, 02:22 PM
Truthdoesn'tmatter, do you know how to start a thread? If you don't, you can find a ten-year old to help you. Try something new and stay on topic. Hell, try something new and quit lying.

Carygrant
10-31-2012, 03:59 PM
TM -- that someone seeks to endorse the Misfit beyond decent levels of party loyalty is a strange matter to watch .
This guy is weak by general Republican admission and politically a rank amateur at this point in his life .
Patrick rarely makes much sense and it is interesting to see him accuse you of lying when his contributions so often are mired in equivocation and schoolboy name calling .
His Topic is not one that would normally be accepted as worthy of the Politics and News Section and is just a rant . He clearly is already reacting badly to the inevitable battering that Misfit will suffer .
Our superiority and wiser outlook should be tempered by tolerance toward the losers .

garyo
10-31-2012, 04:08 PM
Wow, you sure are a crotchety old turd, mad because you're old or just naturally miserable?

Captain Obvious
10-31-2012, 04:14 PM
I'd pay money to see the Trumpmeister taking a teabagging from Colbert.

patrickt
10-31-2012, 04:29 PM

I'm sure you would. I'm not that interested. It might be interesting, though, to see if Colbert had the nerve to lower his balls into Trump's mouth.

"Honest, officer, it was a muscle spasm."

Carygrant
10-31-2012, 04:30 PM
Wow, you sure are a crotchety old turd, mad because you're old or just naturally miserable?

You are right . My temper does get very short when the menu is kids and fools .

garyo
10-31-2012, 04:43 PM
I was right, just an old turd.

Cigar
11-01-2012, 09:20 AM

Wow ... where I come from, that usually get's a kick to the balls.

So where should you get kicked?

IGetItAlready
11-01-2012, 09:26 AM

Thought "teabagger" was more of a jab than a personal attack...
Is that still the case even when used in the context in which you just did?

patrickt
11-01-2012, 02:03 PM
There is no other context. Teabagging is having a man's scrotum in your mouth. A teabagger is someone who enjoys that. Calling conservatives teabaggers is a slur that the liberal media enjoys.

Captain Obvious
11-01-2012, 04:49 PM
Thought "teabagger" was more of a jab than a personal attack...
Is that still the case even when used in the context in which you just did?

Homonym.