PDA

View Full Version : Will Russiagate backfire on the left?

FindersKeepers
03-21-2017, 06:56 AM
He makes some good points.

I think it's already starting to backfire....

The big losers of the Russian hacking scandal may yet be those who invested all their capital in a script that turned out to based on a fairy tale.
In Monday’s House Intelligence Committee hearings, James Comey did confirm that his FBI has found nothing to support President Trump’s tweet that President Obama ordered him wiretapped. Not unexpected, but undeniably an embarrassment for the tweeter-in-chief.

Yet longer-term damage may have been done to the left. For Monday’s hearing showed that its rendering of the campaign of 2016 may be a product of fiction and a fevered imagination.
After eight months investigating the hacking and leaking of the emails of Clinton campaign chief John Podesta and the DNC, there is apparently no evidence yet of Trump collusion with Russia.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/will-russiagate-backfire-on-the-left/#wDjK2H8E3qBzs0B6.99

MMC
03-21-2017, 07:38 AM
Yep.....and after the American people learn that the Demos have ties to the Russians. That Hillary and her team, then the Demos using the excuse for losing an election. It will cause the Demos to lose more Senate seats and House seats. Reducing their ranks even more. Good Times indeed.

FindersKeepers
03-21-2017, 07:55 AM
Yep.....and after the American people learn that the Demos have ties to the Russians. That Hillary and her team, then the Demos using the excuse for losing an election. It will cause the Demos to lose more Senate seats and House seats. Reducing their ranks even more. Good Times indeed.

They're digging themselves a very deep hole.

Crepitus
03-21-2017, 07:57 AM
LOL, you guys are running scared.

Newpublius
03-21-2017, 08:00 AM

Trump accomplished what we needed him to do. He prevailed, Trump is now completely disposable, Pence, and if Pence stained, then Ryan.

Crepitus
03-21-2017, 08:01 AM
Trump accomplished what we needed him to do. He prevailed, Trump is now completely disposable, Pence, and if Pence stained, then Ryan.

Ryan is the only one you mention who isn't a complete nut-bar. And he's still close.

Newpublius
03-21-2017, 08:04 AM
Ryan is the only one you mention who isn't a complete nut-bar. And he's still close.

I really could care less as long as they lower taxes.

resister
03-21-2017, 08:04 AM
:smiley_ROFLMAO: Sure we are!

hanger4
03-21-2017, 08:11 AM

Scared ?? Scared of what ?? A full investigation of Ruskie connections with all campaigns ??

I'd think Clinton surrogates and campaign cronies are the ones running scared.

AeonPax
03-21-2017, 08:11 AM
`
`
Will this put this issue to rest? F.B.I. Is Investigating Trump’s Russia Ties, Comey Confirms (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/politics/fbi-investigation-trump-russia-comey.html?_r=1)

MMC
03-21-2017, 08:24 AM

Running scared????? 8 months later and no evidence Trump or his aides colluded with Russia. I think not.

MMC
03-21-2017, 08:27 AM
`
`
Will this put this issue to rest? F.B.I. Is Investigating Trump’s Russia Ties, Comey Confirms (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/politics/fbi-investigation-trump-russia-comey.html?_r=1)

No not really......they have been investigating and it wouldn't take 8 months for them to come up with an answer. Although, one would have thought that Comey would have already spoken to Clapper and the NSA.

Newpublius
03-21-2017, 08:31 AM
I'm actually thinking Trump's wiretapping accusation was designed to be specifically disproven because maybe Trump wanted some assurance he wasn't wiretapped

Crepitus
03-21-2017, 08:37 AM
I really could care less as long as they lower taxes.

Unless you are a millionaire at least it isn't happening for you.

Crepitus
03-21-2017, 08:38 AM
:smiley_ROFLMAO: Sure we are!

Yes, you are.

Crepitus
03-21-2017, 08:39 AM
Scared ?? Scared of what ?? A full investigation of Ruskie connections with all campaigns ??

I'd think Clinton surrogates and campaign cronies are the ones running scared.

Lol, projection.

Crepitus
03-21-2017, 08:40 AM
I'm actually thinking Trump's wiretapping accusation was designed to be specifically disproven because maybe Trump wanted some assurance he wasn't wiretapped

You are waaaaaaay over thinking that.

resister
03-21-2017, 08:41 AM
Yes, you are.You need more coffee, you are half asleep! :studying:

FindersKeepers
03-21-2017, 10:21 AM

We just enjoy watching the democrats eat themselves.

It's good fun!

hanger4
03-21-2017, 10:31 AM
Lol, projection.

Projection of what ?? This investigation is 8 months old and nothing-burgers. We now know the Clinton campaign were meeting and talking to the Ruskies also, don't you want to get the whole truth ??

suds00
03-21-2017, 10:35 AM
let the chips fall where they may.

FindersKeepers
03-21-2017, 10:37 AM
Projection of what ?? This investigation is 8 months old and nothing-burgers. We now know the Clinton campaign were meeting and talking to the Ruskies also, don't you want to get the whole truth ??

And Comey wouldn't even say what person(s) linked to Trump's campaign were being investigated. It could be anyone. A former campaign volunteer -- a part time secretary -- anyone. So far, they've come up empty handed.

This reminds me of when Comey made the announcement that the FBI was once again investigation Hillary's emails. The democrats hated him then, but now they're hanging their hats, and their hopes, on this "investigation."

LOL

Captain Obvious
03-21-2017, 10:39 AM

You misspelled "laughing hard"

Captain Obvious
03-21-2017, 10:40 AM

LWNJ's are trying to throw them out the window though.

Tahuyaman
03-21-2017, 11:50 AM

It appears that the left will not accept that.

AZ Jim
03-21-2017, 11:59 AM
They're digging themselves a very deep hole.You wish. You'll back crooked trump all the way out of office.

Don
03-21-2017, 12:20 PM
The democrats are trying to make us believe Russia is the same thing as the communist USSR and connect president Trump as some kind of agent for them. Since the breakup of the USSR U.S. businesses have thrived there including over 123 U.S. companies operating in Russia alone, Law firms, Consulting firms, Real Estate firms not included.
Link (http://www.aalep.eu/american-companies-operating-russia)

There are also many Russian and former Warsaw bloc countries operating in the U.S. since the breakup of the USSR.

Bob the Slob
03-21-2017, 12:25 PM
Russiagate apparently will not backfire, as the FBI director said it was the russians behind the DNC email leaks. Now, will the Trump love of russian communism backfire on republicans?

hanger4
03-21-2017, 12:40 PM
Russiagate apparently will not backfire, as the FBI director said it was the russians behind the DNC email leaks. Now, will the Trump love of russian communism backfire on republicans?

Comey also said 'no evidence of collusion'. Comey also described how Putin “hated Hillary Clinton so much”.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/20/russian-meddling-had-more-to-do-with-hillary-than-trump-comey-implies/

Putin didn't interfere because Trump is Putin's bitch, Putin interfered because Hillary is a bitch. Just sayin. :grin:

Dangermouse
03-21-2017, 12:48 PM

It's what they do, keep the fear alive.

Dangermouse
03-21-2017, 12:49 PM
Comey also said 'no evidence of collusion'. Comey also described how Putin “hated Hillary Clinton so much”.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/20/russian-meddling-had-more-to-do-with-hillary-than-trump-comey-implies/

Putin didn't interfere because Trump is Putin's $#@!, Putin interfered because Hillary is a $#@!. Just sayin. :grin:

Comey didn't say that, Trump claimed he said that. He lied again. Fake news from the Daily Caller shock! not.

hanger4
03-21-2017, 01:11 PM
Comey didn't say that, Trump claimed he said that. He lied again. Fake news from the Daily Caller shock! not.

There's a link in the link to a vid from CSPAN.

I don't know what you're talking about "Trump claimed".

Dangermouse
03-21-2017, 01:14 PM

In the event of impeachment does the fact that Pence carries the taint of being chosen by the flawed candidate matter?

Dangermouse
03-21-2017, 01:24 PM
There's a link in the link to a vid from CSPAN.

I don't know what you're talking about "Trump claimed".

Comey was taking specifically about the Clapper report not having shown collusion, not his ongoing FBI criminal investigation.

hanger4
03-21-2017, 01:28 PM
In the event of impeachment does the fact that Pence carries the taint of being chosen by the flawed candidate matter?

Not to the Constitution.

ripmeister
03-21-2017, 02:30 PM
I've actually been thinking about this. As much as I have no respect for Trump, Pence could be much worse in terms of actual policy positions for those of my ilk. Don't even get me started on Ryan.

FindersKeepers
03-21-2017, 02:58 PM
You wish. You'll back crooked trump all the way out of office.

Sorry, there's no escaping the fact that we're constantly finding out that democrats were ALSO meeting with the Russian ambassador, or having conversations with Russian operatives and/or businesses and citizens.

That's why Buchanan says the Dems are backing themselves in a corner. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Are the democrats really so clueless as to think their own behavior will not be scrutinized?

Common Sense
03-21-2017, 02:59 PM

Putin didn't interfere because Trump is Putin's bitch, Putin interfered because Hillary is a bitch. Just sayin. :grin:
That Daily Caller link is classic fake news.

FindersKeepers
03-21-2017, 03:04 PM
I've actually been thinking about this. As much as I have no respect for Trump, Pence could be much worse in terms of actual policy positions for those of my ilk. Don't even get me started on Ryan.

Pence is further to the Right than Trump is, and I could not have voted for Pence for President because of his seemingly homophobic and patriarchal ways. Trump, in spite of his mouthy ways, has made no anti-woman nor anti-gay moves. I like his strong pro-America and pro-business platforms.

AZ Jim
03-21-2017, 03:09 PM
Ryan is the only one you mention who isn't a complete nut-bar. And he's still close.Ryan scares me more than Pence.

AZ Jim
03-21-2017, 03:11 PM
Pence is further to the Right than Trump is, and I could not have voted for Pence for President because of his seemingly homophobic and patriarchal ways. Trump, in spite of his mouthy ways, has made no anti-woman nor anti-gay moves. I like his strong pro-America and pro-business platforms.You attracted to his "Grab 'em by the pussy" style, huh?

Crepitus
03-21-2017, 04:24 PM
You need more coffee, you are half asleep! :studying:

Lol was already at work when you wrote that.

decedent
03-21-2017, 04:29 PM

They're resorting to WND -- always a sign.

FindersKeepers
03-21-2017, 04:30 PM
You attracted to his "Grab 'em by the pussy" style, huh?

You must have misunderstood what I wrote.

Typical.

Crepitus
03-21-2017, 05:40 PM
We just enjoy watching the democrats eat themselves.

It's good fun!

Yea yea, sure sure, let's go with that.

Crepitus
03-21-2017, 05:41 PM

I continue to lol.

hanger4
03-21-2017, 05:44 PM
I continue to lol.

As you continue to avoid questions. LOL

Crepitus
03-21-2017, 05:50 PM
You misspelled "laughing hard"

If That reads "laughing hard" then my autocorrect is even more fucked up than I thought.

decedent
03-21-2017, 05:59 PM
This intelligence committee has subpoena power. They need to use it. Emails and phone calls.

Crepitus
03-21-2017, 05:59 PM

Nawp. That's how Ford get to be president for a while.

Crepitus
03-21-2017, 06:07 PM
Pence is further to the Right than Trump is, and I could not have voted for Pence for President because of his seemingly homophobic and patriarchal ways. Trump, in spite of his mouthy ways, has made no anti-woman nor anti-gay moves. I like his strong pro-America and pro-business platforms.

He appointed Jeff Sessions and Tom Price. That looks pretty damn anti-woman to me. It should to you as well.

Crepitus
03-21-2017, 06:12 PM

Yes, like that comedian used to want certain people to wear a sign.

FindersKeepers
03-21-2017, 06:15 PM
He appointed Jeff Sessions and Tom Price. That looks pretty damn anti-woman to me. It should to you as well.

And will either of those men serve in a law-making capacity that can harm either females or gays?

Hmmmm?

del
03-21-2017, 06:16 PM
the amount of weaseling in this thread is exceeded only by the denial

Crepitus
03-21-2017, 06:16 PM
And will either of those men serve in a law-making capacity that can harm either females or gays?

Hmmmm?

Yes. Next question?

FindersKeepers
03-21-2017, 06:17 PM

You're grasping...

The OP was authored by Pat Buchanan. It would read the same no matter what outlet ran it.

del
03-21-2017, 06:18 PM
Yes. Next question?
oh, she's got you now.

lol

this just gets better

FindersKeepers
03-21-2017, 06:33 PM
Yes. Next question?

How?

Be specific.

decedent
03-21-2017, 06:48 PM
You're grasping...

The OP was authored by Pat Buchanan. It would read the same no matter what outlet ran it.

Pat Buchanan -- the ultimate political hack. Another bad sign. This doesn't look good.

FindersKeepers
03-21-2017, 06:51 PM
Pat Buchanan -- the ultimate political hack. Another bad sign. This doesn't look good.

From where you're sitting -- I agree. LOL

Crepitus
03-21-2017, 07:25 PM
How?

Be specific.

Oh be serious. Sessions is the AG and Price the Health and Human services secretary. You are NOT stupid. Think about it

hanger4
03-21-2017, 07:44 PM
Oh be serious. Sessions is the AG and Price the Health and Human services secretary. You are NOT stupid. Think about it

Attorney Generals and HHS Secretary make law now ?? Who knew ??

del
03-21-2017, 08:04 PM
and the dumb get dumber

Tahuyaman
03-21-2017, 08:20 PM

He did appoint Sessions and the AG has demonstrated quite recently that he acts independently.

No Obama AG would have allowed an investigation of the Obama administration to continue.

del
03-21-2017, 08:21 PM
He did appoint Sessions and the AG has demonstrated quite recently that he acts independently.

No Obama AG would have allowed an investigation of the Obama administration to continue.

like he had a choice

Tahuyaman
03-21-2017, 08:24 PM
like he had a choice

He did have a choice. He chose to act independently from the man who appointed him. He's showing to have more integrity and character than any of Obama's AG's.

del
03-21-2017, 08:55 PM
He did have a choice. He chose to act independently from the man who appointed him. He's showing to have more integrity and character than any of Obama's AG's.

look up the phrase *forced to recuse himself*

Crepitus
03-21-2017, 09:25 PM

Great Job!

You managed to completely miss my point! Your perfect record continues!

Tahuyaman
03-21-2017, 09:59 PM
Great Job!

First, in order to miss your point, you'd first need to make a point. Second, everything isn't about you.

exotix
03-21-2017, 10:11 PM
He makes some good points.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/will-russ...H8E3qBzs0B6.99 (http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/will-russiagate-backfire-on-the-left/#wDjK2H8E3qBzs0B6.99)

I think it's already starting to backfire....WND ... very reliable and of course not fake news ... LOL

Tahuyaman
03-21-2017, 10:17 PM
look up the phrase *forced to recuse himself*

And why is this a bad thing?

FindersKeepers
03-22-2017, 03:47 AM

Neither one of those positions involve law-making.

It's time for YOU to be serious.

Both have to follow the law -- not impose their own versions of it. Hence, neither is in a position to harm females.

Even knowing that Price opposes most abortion would not affect one woman who seeks an abortion. Already abortions are not funded by tax dollars and any changes to abortion law will not be made by Price. He doesn't like the ACA, either. Again, that bill will be killed by Congress, not Price. He will implement the law they hand him.

Likewise, Sessions will follow US law in investigating and prosecuting.

Do you never tire of the fake liberal histrionics?

FindersKeepers
03-22-2017, 03:49 AM
WND ... very reliable and of course not fake news ... LOL

As I pointed out before, that piece was authored by Pat Buchanan and would be the same no matter what media outlet ran it. The topic is ABOUT Pat's opinion, which, in my opinion, is already starting to happen.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 06:57 AM

The foolish Sessions recused himself. We have an Obama holdover making the decisions.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 06:59 AM
Great Job!
If people consistently miss your point perhaps you should consider your communications methods or skills or both need work.

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 09:19 AM
Neither one of those positions involve law-making.

It's time for YOU to be serious.

Both have to follow the law -- not impose their own versions of it. Hence, neither is in a position to harm females.

Even knowing that Price opposes most abortion would not affect one woman who seeks an abortion. Already abortions are not funded by tax dollars and any changes to abortion law will not be made by Price. He doesn't like the ACA, either. Again, that bill will be killed by Congress, not Price. He will implement the law they hand him.

Likewise, Sessions will follow US law in investigating and prosecuting.

Do you never tire of the fake liberal histrionics?

The head of the department of health and human services is not in a position where he could harm females or female interests? Do you really think his personal attitudes are not going to effect his decisions on things like birth control? And the Attorney General, the chief law enforcement officers and lawyer of the whole country, is not in a position where his anti feminine attitudes will do harm?

You are being willfully blind, covering for people who not only don't care about you but would seek to limit your freedoms and potentials if they could.

This is unbelievable.

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 09:21 AM
If people consistently miss your point perhaps you should consider your communications methods or skills or both need work.

Yea, we need to find a better way to break the conservative conditioning so we can save some of these pathetic wretches.

hanger4
03-22-2017, 09:28 AM
The head of the department of health and human services is not in a position where he could harm females or female interests? Do you really think his personal attitudes are not going to effect his decisions on things like birth control? And the Attorney General, the chief law enforcement officers and lawyer of the whole country, is not in a position where his anti feminine attitudes will do harm?

You are being willfully blind, covering for people who not only don't care about you but would seek to limit your freedoms and potentials if they could.

This is unbelievable.

"The head of the department of health and human services is not in a position where he could harm females or female interests?".

How. Just askin.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 09:40 AM

Yea, we need to find a better way to break the conservative conditioning so we can save some of these pathetic wretches.
Take my admonition to heart.

FindersKeepers
03-22-2017, 10:45 AM
The head of the department of health and human services is not in a position where he could harm females or female interests? Do you really think his personal attitudes are not going to effect his decisions on things like birth control?

His opinions are his opinions, but he can't circumvent law. Perhaps you're not aware of that.

And the Attorney General, the chief law enforcement officers and lawyer of the whole country, is not in a position where his anti feminine attitudes will do harm?

Once again, he cannot go outside the law.

This is unbelievable.

As usual, you've got nothing.

FindersKeepers
03-22-2017, 10:47 AM
"The head of the department of health and human services is not in a position where he could harm females or female interests?".

How. Just askin.

Somehow, he seems to think opinions, not laws, take precedence.

Go figure.

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 01:46 PM

How. Just askin.

The man has never heard of an anti abortion or anti contraception measure he didn't endorse. Do you seriously think that isn't going to affect his decisions in this office?

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 02:20 PM

Take my admonition to heart.

Are you saying I missed your point?

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 02:22 PM
His opinions are his opinions, but he can't circumvent law. Perhaps you're not aware of that.

Once again, he cannot go outside the law.

As usual, you've got nothing.
This is just sad.

hanger4
03-22-2017, 02:43 PM
The man has never heard of an anti abortion or anti contraception measure he didn't endorse. Do you seriously think that isn't going to affect his decisions in this office?

The heads of those two depts don't make law Crepitus, they enforce it and administrate.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 02:44 PM
Are you saying I missed your point?
No. You tried to hard. Your first word, "Yeah" answered the question. You should have stopped there.

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 02:46 PM
The heads of those two depts don't make law Crepitus, they enforce it and administrate.

It isn't just about making law, it's also about interpretation of the existing law.

FindersKeepers
03-22-2017, 03:19 PM

He cannot "decide" outside the law. Do we need to arrange for a remedial government class here on the forum?

His decisions WILL follow law.

End of story.

del
03-22-2017, 03:22 PM
yeah, no one would ever bend the law.

do we need to arrange a remedial reality class here on the forum?

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 04:49 PM

What new law is he going to create and which laws will he have the power to repeal?

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 06:16 PM
No. You tried to hard. Your first word, "Yeah" answered the question. You should have stopped there.

Oh, I see. The rest of it was to complicated for you.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 06:17 PM

Oh, I see. The rest of it was to complicated for you.
You continue to try too hard. Unfortunately you make no sense.

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 06:19 PM
He cannot "decide" outside the law. Do we need to arrange for a remedial government class here on the forum?

His decisions WILL follow law.

End of story.
Bull. You know as well as I just how far a politician can wiggle within the law.

You are defending him based purely on partisanship. No logic or reason involved are the all.

Respect lost.

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 06:20 PM
yeah, no one would ever bend the law.

do we need to arrange a remedial reality class here on the forum?

Can you believe this nonsense?

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 06:28 PM
What new law is he going to create and which laws will he have the power to repeal?

You can't possibly be dumb enough to think that's the only way he could have an impact.

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 06:30 PM

You continue to try too hard. Unfortunately you make no sense.

See there's where you are wrong. I'm not trying at all. Replying to your smarmy brand of trolling neither requires nor is worthy of any real effort.

del
03-22-2017, 06:32 PM
Can you believe this nonsense?
easily, but i've been here awhile.

del
03-22-2017, 06:33 PM
You can't possibly be dumb enough to think that's the only way he could have an impact.
don't sell him short

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 06:56 PM
See there's where you are wrong. I'm not trying at all. Replying to your smarmy brand of trolling neither requires nor is worthy of any real effort.
You try to be cute. You fail.

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 07:03 PM
You try to be cute. You fail.

You try to make me look bad.

You fail.

Massively.

Sorry, I mean "bigly".

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 07:03 PM

Again with the non-responsive response.

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 07:05 PM
You try to make me look bad.

You fail.

Massively...

You do a much better job at that on your own. You don't need much prompting.

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 07:13 PM
Again with the non-responsive response.

Actually I was quite clear and responsive. If you are having trouble getting one of your conservative pals to explain it to you. Make sure it's a moderate, they tend to be smarter.

hanger4
03-22-2017, 07:22 PM

You've been asked, what laws can be changed or "interpreted" (your word) by the AG or HHS Sec. that would harm women. Your responses have not been clear and actually evasive.

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 07:28 PM
Actually I was quite clear and responsive. If you are having trouble getting one of your conservative pals to explain it to you. Make sure it's a moderate, they tend to be smarter.

You are the king of non responsive responses. They aren't very witty, but still non responsive.

Peter1469
03-22-2017, 07:37 PM

So the left can consolidate power in the State?

del
03-22-2017, 07:38 PM
so cons don't drown in their own drool.

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 10:13 PM
You are the king of non responsive responses. They aren't very witty, but still non responsive.

I got news for ya pal, and for all yer consi buddies too: just because it isn't the response you wanted doesn't make it "unresponsive ". Lol.

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 10:24 PM
So the left can consolidate power in the State?

No, so we can save them. Did you not read the post you quoted?

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 10:27 PM
I got news for ya pal, and for all yer consi buddies too: just because it isn't the response you wanted doesn't make it "unresponsive ". Lol.

Usually your responses are a lame attempt to divert or deflect.

del
03-22-2017, 10:28 PM
and yours are usually just a lame attempt

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 10:31 PM

You are, as usual, incorrect

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 10:50 PM
You are, as usual, incorrect

You and a few others have destroyed this forum.

del
03-22-2017, 10:57 PM
everyone can't be a rwnj

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 11:43 PM

Again, you are incorrect.

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 11:47 PM

Now, I may be wrong, but I'm starting to get the feeling that you don't like me much.

Nah, I must be imagining things. After all, I'm such a lovable fella!

resister
03-23-2017, 12:05 AM
Now, I may be wrong, but I'm starting to get the feeling that you don't like me much.

Nah, I must be imagining things. After all, I'm such a lovable fella!I don't hate any forum members, but your avatars scream disrespect, any wonder you get flack?

Crepitus
03-23-2017, 12:36 AM
I don't hate any forum members, but your avatars scream disrespect, any wonder you get flack?

Actually no, I don't wonder. I'm one of 3-4 liberals here who won't take any shit. That's why certain conservative types don't like me.

Tahuyaman
03-23-2017, 12:39 AM

Nah, I must be imagining things. After all, I'm such a lovable fella!

I don't like or dislike you. It's just that you, del, Bo-4 and a couple of others have no ability to engage in a real discussion on any issue. You people have ruined this place.

Crepitus
03-23-2017, 12:46 AM
I don't like or dislike you. It's just that you, del, Bo-4 and a couple of others have no ability to engage in a real discussion on any issue. You people have ruined this place.

Not so. You are just pissed off because we do not and will not ever agree with you and you can't do anything about it.

There are only like 3-4 of us left who are keeping this place from turning into another RWNJ echo chamber where you guys can just sit around and stroke each other all day. You should be thanking us, not vilifying us.

Tahuyaman
03-23-2017, 01:01 AM
No. You and the others I named have ruined this place.

Crepitus
03-23-2017, 01:06 AM
No. You and the others I named have ruined this place.

Lmao! There you go with the no quote reply again! Does getting the last word really mean that much to you?

It's really a douchebag trick you know.

resister
03-23-2017, 01:21 AM
:boobs:

FindersKeepers
03-23-2017, 03:07 AM
Bull. You know as well as I just how far a politician can wiggle within the law.

You are defending him based purely on partisanship. No logic or reason involved are the all.

Respect lost.

You simply cannot admit when you're wrong. In addition, neither one of those two men qualify as being "politicians."

It's no wonder the Left is in such a tizzy -- they simply do not understand how our government works. Sad, yes, but not a surprise.

Crepitus
03-23-2017, 06:26 AM
You simply cannot admit when you're wrong. In addition, neither one of those two men qualify as being "politicians."

It's no wonder the Left is in such a tizzy -- they simply do not understand how our government works. Sad, yes, but not a surprise.

I'm not wrong and you know it.

del
03-23-2017, 08:03 AM

:rofl:

just cut the shit, you're killing me

not politicians :biglaugh:

good one

grab yourself a turnip

hanger4
03-23-2017, 08:34 AM
I'm not wrong and you know it.

You've been asked, what laws can be changed or "interpreted" (your word) by the AG or HHS Sec. that would harm women. Your responses have not been clear and actually evasive.

And yet you still refuse to explain.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 11:15 AM
Actually no, I don't wonder. I'm one of 3-4 liberals here who won't take any shit. That's why certain conservative types don't like me.
I love your sense of humor. You won't take any shit because you are already full.

decedent
03-23-2017, 11:19 AM
I love your sense of humor. You won't take any shit because you are already full.

Says the guy who's trying to blame Trump's corruption on Obama.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 11:23 AM
Says the guy who's trying to blame Trump's corruption on Obama.
The only crime that has been identified was the felony release of classified information by an Obama minion. The corruption is Obama's. And yours for supporting it.

decedent
03-23-2017, 11:27 AM
The only crime that has been identified was the felony release of classified information by an Obama minion. The corruption is Obama's. And yours for supporting it.

Didn't happen, which is why you have no evidence. It must be so hard to defend this failing administration. The ship is sinking but the swamp ain't draining.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 02:04 PM

Didn't happen, which is why you have no evidence. It must be so hard to defend this failing administration. The ship is sinking but the swamp ain't draining.
Who, in your opinion, leaked the Flynn conversation?

Crepitus
03-23-2017, 03:56 PM

Har har. Think you're a wit do ya?

Well you're half right.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 03:58 PM
Har har. Think you're a wit do ya?
Well you're half right.
I best you every day. I apologize.

LOL.

Docthehun
03-23-2017, 04:23 PM
You know, he really is a good guy deep down.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-russian-lawmaker-shot-dead-ukraine-130917902.html

Nothing to see here; move along.

Bethere
03-23-2017, 04:33 PM
You know, he really is a good guy deep down.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-russian-lawmaker-shot-dead-ukraine-130917902.html

Nothing to see here; move along.

Kremlin blames 'bathtub accident' for Russian dissident being thrown out of fourth story window - Palmer Report

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.palmerreport.com/news/kremlin-blames-bathtub-accident-for-russian-dissident-being-thrown-out-of-fourth-story-window/2017/&ved=0ahUKEwi27eCYy-3SAhVE22MKHSIPB-AQFggdMAE&usg=AFQjCNG8AMhnjZmS26s04JUi9hi3PT4Drw

Docthehun
03-23-2017, 04:37 PM
Kremlin blames 'bathtub accident' for Russian dissident being thrown out of fourth story window - Palmer Report

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.palmerreport.com/news/kremlin-blames-bathtub-accident-for-russian-dissident-being-thrown-out-of-fourth-story-window/2017/&ved=0ahUKEwi27eCYy-3SAhVE22MKHSIPB-AQFggdMAE&usg=AFQjCNG8AMhnjZmS26s04JUi9hi3PT4Drw

"That was one special lougie!"...........according to Jerry.

Bethere
03-23-2017, 04:41 PM
"That was one special lougie!"...........according to Jerry.

Lobbin' lougies!

del
03-23-2017, 04:47 PM
nunes isn't an obama minion

he's a trumpling

Crepitus
03-23-2017, 05:32 PM
I best you every day. I apologize.

LOL.

Yup, you're a legend in your own mind.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 05:51 PM
Yup, you're a legend in your own mind.
...among all who know me...

del
03-23-2017, 05:57 PM
when did legend become a synonym for laughingstock?

Crepitus
03-23-2017, 06:02 PM
...among all who know me...

So, like 3 people then?

Crepitus
03-23-2017, 06:02 PM
when did legend become a synonym for laughingstock?

All depends on what your legend is all about.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 06:22 PM
So, like 3 people then?
Low hundreds, actually.

del
03-23-2017, 06:23 PM
Low hundreds, actually.
voices in head=/=real people

MMC
03-23-2017, 06:31 PM
Yep.....its really going to backfire on the Demos and their Cult members. Courtesy of CNN.

CNN: We Can Confirm That New Information About Russia-Trump Ties Being Analyzed By The FBI Is Inconclusive ....

It’s the Russian dossier all over again. Remember this awesome update (http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/) from CNN on that massive pile of unsubstantiated gossip back in February. The dossier purportedly contained compromising information about Donald Trump’s personal and financial life [emphasis mine]:

So, Russians talked to other Russians, but we don’t know what they talked about. Now, the network is reporting that there’s new information about Trump associates having contact with suspected Russian operatives that point to collusion regarding the release of damaging information about Hillary Clinton. They added that it’s still inconclusive, but the FBI is combing through it. In other words, there’s no evidence of collusion (via CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html))[emphasis mine]:

[The FBI cannot yet prove that collusion took place, but the information suggesting collusion is now a large focus of the investigation, the officials said.]

As for the other meetings that we’ve obsessed with over the past few weeks, they appear to be with the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, who was doing his job meeting with aides of someone who could be the next president of the United States. The Russian ambassador probably also met (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/03/12/scandal-hillary-clinton-advisers-probably-met-with-russian-ambassador-during-2016-election-n2297801) with members of Clinton's campaign during the election. Do we have to be careful what will happen when we show them the Queen of Diamonds (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056218/)? There was nothing wrong with any of the meetings Trump aides had with the Russian ambassador. Senate Democrats have admitted that they’ll probably find zero evidence that Russia and the Trump campaign colluded during the 2016 election. We’re still in our original position, which is the news media and the Democrats (now totally scared of Russia), engaging in neo-McCarthyite antics in their crusade to find a link between the two camps......snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/03/23/cnn-we-can-confirm-that-new-information-about-russia-trump-ties-being-analyzed-b-n2302914

Crepitus
03-23-2017, 08:57 PM
Low hundreds, actually.

Lol, highly doubtful. If you act in everyday life like you do on this forum you are lucky no one has offed you yet. You can't possibly have more than one or two friends.

Crepitus
03-23-2017, 08:58 PM
voices in head=/=real people

I agree

MMC
03-24-2017, 07:00 AM

Who, in your opinion, leaked the Flynn conversation?

According to Woodward.....there will be more than one Obama cult member caught up in the leaks.

Naturally the illiberals will look to deflect, distract, and deny. Its all they got now. Their Russian card is failing.

MisterVeritis
03-24-2017, 07:03 AM
Lol, highly doubtful. If you act in everyday life like you do on this forum you are lucky no one has offed you yet. You can't possibly have more than one or two friends.
And yet here I am, highly respected, successful and well off.

How are you?

MisterVeritis
03-24-2017, 07:04 AM
According to Woodward.....there will be more than one Obama cult member caught up in the leaks.

Naturally the illiberals will look to deflect, distract, and deny. Its all they got now. Their Russian card is failing.
I hope we can catch a hundred Obama minions and Obama himself.

Crepitus
03-24-2017, 07:59 AM

How are you?

Again, doubtful.

Peter1469
03-24-2017, 03:57 PM

Woodward says this will blow Watergate out of the water.

Tahuyaman
03-30-2017, 02:21 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why this is such a big issue with the left. Let's suppose the Russians did have a preference on who won our election, isn't that the way it's been all over the world?

We've had a president go to Israel and tried to influence Israeli voters. The Prime minister of Israel came here and let us know who he preferred. The same thing has happened with the leaders of most countries. Their leaders let us know who they would prefer to lead our nation. why would it be any different if the Rissian leader did the same?

Alson since when is having more information about someone running for POTUS considered a bad thing?

del
03-30-2017, 05:59 PM

How are you?

you misspelled delusional and living in a refrigerator box.

tighten up

Tahuyaman
03-30-2017, 11:19 PM
Will Russiagate backfire on the left?
Oh oh. Here's another smoking gun. Trump took a semester of Russian when he was in college and he actually purchased an English / Russian dictionary when he held the Miss Universe contest in Moscow.

This is conclusive proof that he is in cahoots with Putin.

resister
03-30-2017, 11:27 PM
Will Russiagate backfire on the left?

Oh oh. Here's another smoking gun. Trump took a semester of Russian when he was in college and he actually purchased an English / Russian dictionary when he held the Miss Universe contest in Moscow.

This is conclusive proof that he is in cahoots with Putin.
Off with the traitors head!

AZ Jim
03-31-2017, 12:07 AM
"Can't we all just get along?", words and music by Rodney King