PDA

View Full Version : Week 9 NFL Pickem

Conley
11-01-2012, 02:08 AM
Hmmm.....gonna say....Chefs on TNF

:cya20:

Captain Obvious
11-01-2012, 04:36 PM
I'll pick whoever the Chefs are playing.

(edit - oh shit, let me amend that...:grin:)

Kansas City at San Diego
Denver at Cincinnati
Baltimore at Cleveland
Arizona at Green Bay
Chicago at Tennessee
Miami at Indianapolis
Carolina at Washington
Detroit at Jacksonville
Buffalo at Houston
Tampa Bay at Oakland
Minnesota at Seattle
Pittsburgh at NY Giants
Dallas at Atlanta
Philadelphia at New Orleans

Captain Obvious
11-01-2012, 04:37 PM
I'll pick whoever the Chefs are playing.

(edit - oh shit, let me amend that...:grin:)

San Diego
Denver
Baltimore
Green Bay
Chicago
Indianapolis
Washington
Detroit
Houston
Oakland
Minnesota
Pittsburgh
Atlanta
Philadelphia

Libhater
11-01-2012, 05:38 PM
My picks to win:

San Diego
Cincinnati
Baltimore
Green Bay
Tennessee
Miami
Washington
Detroit
Houston
Tampa Bay
Seattle
N.Y. Giants
Atlanta
New Orleans

Conley
11-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Kansas City
Denver
Baltimore
Green Bay
Chicago
Indianapolis
Washington
Detroit
Houston
Tampa Bay
Seattle
NY Giants
Atlanta
New Orleans

Mister D
11-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Ohhh Pitt and the Giants :cool2:

Mister D
11-04-2012, 06:28 PM
Good game so far although the refs have helped the Giants. Some close calls.

Mister D
11-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Pitt has some fast brothuz on spec teams. Good day for them.

Captain Obvious
11-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Pitt has some fast brothuz on spec teams. Good day for them.

Yeah, sorry - I wasn't on today for most of the afternoon. At my dads watching the game with him.

That TD from Wallace was absolutely fucking amazing. Highlight reel material, I thought for sure the angle of the descending defenders would cut him short but he just turned it up and blew by everyone.

Sanders had a couple of nice returns also, but he crapped out short of the goal with basically just the kicker to beat who seemingly just waved at him and he went down. That was the putrid awful fake FG thing - what a disaster. Mike Tomlin is a fucking idiot, kick the fucking FG, tie the game, play D (which was playing stellar all day), get the ball back and drive it in next time. Or just line up and get that extra foot, get the fuck away from me with this silly fake FG shit. Bush league.

The officiating was awful, I almost walked out of watching the game. So they call helmet-to-helmet on Clark where his helmet wasn't even within two helmet lengths of the receiver. Fucking bullshit - proof that fuckstick Goodell hates the Steelers, the refs are quick to make this obvious non call but when Wallace gets a direct spear helmet to helmet, they drop a flag - then pick it up.

And that "fumble" from Ben? Unfuckingbelievable. The NFL must have phoned into Cowher to say something in defense of that call during halftime.

This is Goodell's new NFL. Might as well play flag football.

Cigar
11-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Daaaa Bears!

Better hold that ball tight!

Mister D
11-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Yeah, sorry - I wasn't on today for most of the afternoon. At my dads watching the game with him.

That TD from Wallace was absolutely fucking amazing. Highlight reel material, I thought for sure the angle of the descending defenders would cut him short but he just turned it up and blew by everyone.

Sanders had a couple of nice returns also, but he crapped out short of the goal with basically just the kicker to beat who seemingly just waved at him and he went down. That was the putrid awful fake FG thing - what a disaster. Mike Tomlin is a fucking idiot, kick the fucking FG, tie the game, play D (which was playing stellar all day), get the ball back and drive it in next time. Or just line up and get that extra foot, get the fuck away from me with this silly fake FG shit. Bush league.

The officiating was awful, I almost walked out of watching the game. So they call helmet-to-helmet on Clark where his helmet wasn't even within two helmet lengths of the receiver. Fucking bullshit - proof that fuckstick Goodell hates the Steelers, the refs are quick to make this obvious non call but when Wallace gets a direct spear helmet to helmet, they drop a flag - then pick it up.

And that "fumble" from Ben? Unfuckingbelievable. The NFL must have phoned into Cowher to say something in defense of that call during halftime.

This is Goodell's new NFL. Might as well play flag football.

yeah, a couple of those calls were close and they hurt the Steelers badly. One was for 41 yards. That was HUGE. Agreed on the fake FG. Idiotic. That decision cost them the game.