PDA

View Full Version : Leftist, Clueless, Or Just Plain Biased Hypocrites?

Robo
03-22-2017, 09:15 AM
As the 80 year old retired C-Span junkie morning call-in fan that I am, I just can’t help but comment on the absolute hypocrisy comedy and or clueless processes of the leftist “alleged” thinking and communicating.

Apparently most leftist don’t bother working because the C-Span morning call-in show always has at least 2 to 1 callers calling in on the Democrat line. Apparently they just sit at home and call C-Span on their Obama Phones.

With the Supreme Court hearings underway, the call in show is mostly about those hearings and the effect is Democrats moaning and groaning about Oibama’s pick for the court never even getting a hearing from the Republican Senate. Apparently either the Democrats are clueless that Obama’s choice didn’t get a hearing because of the Biden rule suggested by old Joe himself when he feared that Bush would appoint a judge in the last year of his Presidency, or leftist are just by nature biased hypocrites.

Here’s what old Joe had to say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZlzhULrJC0

nathanbforrest45
03-22-2017, 09:17 AM
Oh, that is just so last year.

Common
03-22-2017, 09:56 AM
As the 80 year old retired C-Span junkie morning call-in fan that I am, I just can’t help but comment on the absolute hypocrisy comedy and or clueless processes of the leftist “alleged” thinking and communicating.

Apparently most leftist don’t bother working because the C-Span morning call-in show always has at least 2 to 1 callers calling in on the Democrat line. Apparently they just sit at home and call C-Span on their Obama Phones.

With the Supreme Court hearings underway, the call in show is mostly about those hearings and the effect is Democrats moaning and groaning about Oibama’s pick for the court never even getting a hearing from the Republican Senate. Apparently either the Democrats are clueless that Obama’s choice didn’t get a hearing because of the Biden rule suggested by old Joe himself when he feared that Bush would appoint a judge in the last year of his Presidency, or leftist are just by nature biased hypocrites.

Here’s what old Joe had to say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZlzhULrJC0

The left believes you cant do as they do but you must do as they say.

Obama pick didnt get a hearing because he was a lame duck on his way out the door
They wont be able to stop Gorsuch