PDA

View Full Version : tPF Trump Transition Members were under Surveillance During Obama Regime

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 03:12 PM
President Trump was right. The Obama regime "wiretapped" him and his team.

"Members of the Donald Trump transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under U.S. government surveillance following November’s presidential election, House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) told reporters Wednesday."

Common
03-22-2017, 03:22 PM
Got a link MrV

FindersKeepers
03-22-2017, 03:24 PM
Whoa....

“What I’ve read seems to me to be some level of surveillance activity, perhaps legal. I don’t know that it’s right,” Nunes said to reporters outside the White House. “I don’t know that the American people would be comfortable with what I’ve read.”
“The president needs to know these intelligence reports are out there,” Nunes added. “I think the president is concerned, and he should be.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/house-intelligence-chair-says-its-possible-trumps-communications-were-intercepted/2017/03/22/f45e18ba-0f2d-11e7-9b0d-d27c98455440_story.html?utm_term=.abbc171142f3

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 03:24 PM
Got a link MrV
The quote came from Politico. Funny it did not come up on a re-search. GOT IT!

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/devin-nunes-donald-trump-surveillance-obama-236366

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-nunes-surveillance-htmlstory.html

"U.S. intelligence agencies picked up communications involving members of the Trump transition team late last year and reports of the conversations were circulated within the government, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee said Wednesday."I recently confirmed that on numerous occasions, the intelligence community collected information on U.S. individuals involved in the Trump transition," Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Tulare) told reporters."

del
03-22-2017, 03:26 PM
members of the trump transition team, possibly including trump himself, were communicating with the russians.

decedent
03-22-2017, 03:27 PM
Criminals.

Why hasn't Flynn been arrested for treason? Why is Sessions still Attorney General after perjury? Why did Trump have a Russian money laundering office above his own office in Trump Tower? Why was there so much communication between Russia and Team Trump?

hanger4
03-22-2017, 03:27 PM
members of the trump transition team, possibly including trump himself, were communicating with the russians.

Your point ??

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 03:30 PM
Criminals.
Why hasn't Flynn been arrested? Why is Sessions still Attorney General?
What crime are you implying?

decedent
03-22-2017, 03:31 PM
What crime are you implying?

I edited my post.

del
03-22-2017, 03:31 PM
Your point ??

what part of communicated with the russians is confusing you?

if they don't call the russians, they don't get monitored.

FindersKeepers
03-22-2017, 03:32 PM

The Russians are coming...

Quick, where's the nearest fallout shelter?

Subdermal
03-22-2017, 03:32 PM

My God. Stop the presses.

:laughing1:

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 03:33 PM
The Obama regime collected intelligence against political opponents. Obama holdovers are leaking intelligence. It is a coup attempt. The people responsible for the leaks need to be identified and jailed for decades.

hanger4
03-22-2017, 03:35 PM
Criminals.

Why hasn't Flynn been arrested for treason? Why is Sessions still Attorney General after perjury? Why did Trump have a Russian money laundering office above his own office in Trump Tower? Why was there so much communication between Russia and Team Trump?

Probably because what you're spouting is wild unsubstantiated balderdash.

del
03-22-2017, 03:37 PM

strangely, being mocked by you and your little buddies doesn't have the sting you might think it does.

i always knew cons didn't give a shit about the country anyway.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 03:41 PM
Criminals.

Why hasn't Flynn been arrested for treason?
Because no crime occurred.

Why is Sessions still Attorney General after perjury?

CreepyOldDude
03-22-2017, 03:41 PM
The quote came from Politico. Funny it did not come up on a re-search. GOT IT!

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/devin-nunes-donald-trump-surveillance-obama-236366

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-nunes-surveillance-htmlstory.html

"U.S. intelligence agencies picked up communications involving members of the Trump transition team late last year and reports of the conversations were circulated within the government, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee said Wednesday."I recently confirmed that on numerous occasions, the intelligence community collected information on U.S. individuals involved in the Trump transition," Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Tulare) told reporters."

Funny that Nunes told reporters that the intercepts were incidental intercepts (people talking to someone who was being tapped), and yet the headline makes it sound like they were the ones being tapped.

And considering that this info was leaked at least a month ago, it's strange that Nunes thinks Trump isn't already aware of it.
Want the NSA to listen in on your call? Call anyone in Russia. Call any Russian national anywhere in the world.

We used to joke, back in the 60s, that if you wanted to have some excitement on the CIA's dime, make a call to Russia. It would take no time at all before some CIA weenie was wondering why you contacted the commies.

CreepyOldDude
03-22-2017, 03:45 PM
The Obama regime collected intelligence against political opponents. Obama holdovers are leaking intelligence. It is a coup attempt. The people responsible for the leaks need to be identified and jailed for decades.

Got evidence to back that nonsense up?

And, if they had dirt on the Trump team, why not leak it before the election, when it might have done some good, to offset the Russian leaks of Hillary's people's emails?

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 03:46 PM
Trump Transition Members were under Surveillance During Obama Regime (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/80711-Trump-Transition-Members-were-under-Surveillance-During-Obama-Regime)
Funny that Nunes told reporters that the intercepts were incidental intercepts (people talking to someone who was being tapped), and yet the headline makes it sound like they were the ones being tapped.
And considering that this info was leaked at least a month ago, it's strange that Nunes thinks Trump isn't already aware of it.
Want the NSA to listen in on your call? Call anyone in Russia. Call any Russian national anywhere in the world.

We used to joke, back in the 60s, that if you wanted to have some excitement on the CIA's dime, make a call to Russia. It would take no time at all before some CIA weenie was wondering why you contacted the commies.
Trump was right. The Obama regime surveilled him and his team. Further, the Obama regime widely disseminated the intercepts. And then began to leak the names and conversations. This is a coup attempt.

hanger4
03-22-2017, 03:46 PM
what part of communicated with the russians is confusing you?

if they don't call the russians, they don't get monitored.

So a Presidential transition team should have no contact with foreign dignitaries or just the approved dignitaries ?? Do you have a copy of dat-dare approved list ??

jimmyz
03-22-2017, 03:50 PM
Does not Trump and his team have all access to the intel in all departments already. He is the POTUS and should have all the keys.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 03:50 PM
I have circumstantial evidence. The Obama regime changed the rules for disseminating raw intelligence so far more people would have access to the information. Instead of one small group in one agency now we have many more people in every intelligence organization who have access. We know LTG Flynn was brought down by the felony leaking. We know other members of the Trump team were surveilled.

And, if they had dirt on the Trump team, why not leak it before the election, when it might have done some good, to offset the Russian leaks of Hillary's people's emails?
There is no dirt. Dirt is not required for a coup attempt.

But now we know the Obama regime did this. We can begin looking for the leakers, and we can utterly destroy them.

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 03:51 PM
Why was there so much communication between Russia and Team Trump?

Where is this evidence that there was all this communication between the Russians and Team Trump? If this evidence exists, how was it collected? Then, what crime was committed?

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 03:54 PM
....if they had dirt on the Trump team, why not leak it before the election, when it might have done some good, to offset the Russian leaks of Hillary's people's emails?

Because the Trump transition came after the election.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 03:56 PM
Does not Trump and his team have all access to the intel in all departments already. He is the POTUS and should have all the keys.
The FBI is holding out. Comey needs to be removed. I am sorry that Sessions foolishly recused himself. We have an Obama holdover in the Justice Department making the decisions.

decedent
03-22-2017, 04:00 PM

It looks like they already came and took over the White House.

decedent
03-22-2017, 04:00 PM
Where is this evidence that there was all this communication between the Russians and Team Trump? If this evidence exists, how was it collected? Then, what crime was committed?

Who do you think Flynn illegally called?

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 04:04 PM

can you address the questions I asked?

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 04:05 PM
It looks like they already came and took over the White House.

You can't reason with people like like decedent.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 04:16 PM
LTG Flynn did not illegally call anyone.

del
03-22-2017, 04:31 PM
So a Presidential transition team should have no contact with foreign dignitaries or just the approved dignitaries ?? Do you have a copy of dat-dare approved list ??
build your strawman someplace else, gomer.

Safety
03-22-2017, 04:32 PM

That is correct, no coup event, no jail time, because no crime occurred. You speak with Iran, Iraq, ISIS, et. al, and one would expect their communications to be monitored, but because Russia helped Trump get into the White House, you don't like it when conversations with them are monitored?

Safety
03-22-2017, 04:34 PM

It's called deflection, some people are good at it, and the cons on tPF are just not that good at it.

del
03-22-2017, 04:35 PM
That is correct, no coup event, no jail time, because no crime occurred. You speak with Iran, Iraq, ISIS, et. al, and one would expect their communications to be monitored, but because Russia helped Trump get into the White House, you don't like it when conversations with them are monitored?
to be fair, we only started monitoring calls to russia in the 1940s

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 04:35 PM
Leaking the conversations is a felony.

The conversations, according to Rep Nunes, were not part of the investigation trying to connect Trump to whatever the Russians were doing. The leaks are clearly intended to harm Trump. So it is a coup attempt.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 04:37 PM
It's called deflection, some people are good at it, and the cons on tPF are just not that good at it.
Nice avatar.

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 04:38 PM
It's called deflection, some people are good at it....

And others are not.

Safety
03-22-2017, 04:39 PM
Leaking the conversations is a felony.

The conversations, according to Rep Nuns, were not part of the investigation trying to connect Trump to whatever the Russians were doing. The leaks are clearly intended to harm Trump. So it is a coup attempt.

Were the conversations leaked, or were the fact that there were conversations reported? Those are two different things.

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 04:40 PM
This Ruusia influencing the election thing is the liberals new grassy knoll. They are not going to give it up no matter what. Just let them go and look like fools.

Safety
03-22-2017, 04:40 PM
And others are not.

Correct, some ride the shortbus, wear a helmet, and try to pretend to understand adult conversations. I believe you can do better, but it will take some work.

Safety
03-22-2017, 04:41 PM
This Ruusia influencing the election thing is the liberals new grassy knoll. They are not going to give it up no matter what. Just let them go and look like fools.

It's always good to have a goal, you make a good example.

Peter1469
03-22-2017, 04:41 PM
You could tell from the beginning that the Dem claims were only deflections: accuse your opponent of doing exactly what you are doing.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 04:43 PM
Were the conversations leaked, or were the fact that there were conversations reported? Those are two different things.
LTG Flynn's conversation was leaked. According to Nunes there are dozens of intelligence reports that contain the details of many intercepted communications between Trump team members and others. Trump team members had their identities unmasked in those reports. If those reports have not already been provided to the press they will be.

It is a coup attempt. I believe Nunes may be spoiling it. Now we need to go after the obama minions and put as many in jail as we can.

del
03-22-2017, 04:44 PM
looks to me like it was leaked by this clown nunes

“I have seen intelligence reports that clearly show that the president-elect and his team were, I guess, at least monitored,” Nunes told reporters. “It looks to me like it was all legally collected, but it was essentially a lot of information on the president-elect and his transition team and what they were doing.

i like the part where he briefs trump on what the investigation into trump has found.

he should change his name to clousseau

Updated 4:48 p.m.: Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, blasted the panel’s Republican chairman in a statement over his claim that the Trump transition team was under surveillance. Schiff said the chairman, Rep. Devin Nunes, had not shared the information with him that led Nunes to make the claims — and said it was inappropriate for Nunes to brief the White House on them. “If accurate, this information should have been shared with members of the committee, but it has not been,” Schiff said. “The Chairman also shared this information with the White House before providing it to the committee, another profound irregularity, given that the matter is currently under investigation. I have expressed my grave concerns with the Chairman that a credible investigation cannot be conducted this way.” Schiff noted that claims made by Nunes do “not suggest — in any way — that the President was wiretapped by his predecessor." This story will be updated.

hanger4
03-22-2017, 04:45 PM
build your strawman someplace else, gomer.

What strawman ?? You seem to think a Presidential transition team shouldn't be in contact with the Russians. One can only assume there are other foreign dignitaries a Presidential transition team shouldn't have contact with, I simply asked who.

Best case scenario for you is to quit digging that hole you're in, a Presidential transition team needs to, should or is best for them to meet with as many foreign dignitaries as possible.

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 04:47 PM
The more evidence is uncovered, the more it is shown that the communications of members of Trump's campaign and transition team were in fact monitored by government intelligence operations. It's pretty safe to assume that many of those monitored were in fact in Trump Tower while being monitored.

Its just like anything else, if they would just come out and admit it they could move on to something else. They can't do that now though, because they (the Obama holdovers who are still there) would be perceived as handing Trump a victory.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 04:48 PM
looks to me like it was leaked by this clown nunes
i like the part where he briefs trump on what the investigation into trump has found.
he should change his name to clousseau
When you are stopping a coup attempt sometimes it is best not to share the details with the coup plotters.

Peter1469
03-22-2017, 04:50 PM
No intelligent person is surprised by this.

Adelaide
03-22-2017, 04:54 PM
I am probably going to be ripped to shreds over this opinion, but...

It kind of makes sense to have surveillance on incoming presidents and their teams. Those people are going to have access to insanely sensitive information. The only way to verify they aren't spying for another nation or otherwise acting in a way that should preclude them from having positions is likely to have surveillance. Given the various (although a bit dubious) connections to Russia, for example, I would think that surveillance may have been called for. I also doubt Trump would be the first President.

CreepyOldDude
03-22-2017, 04:56 PM
Trump Transition Members were under Surveillance During Obama Regime (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/80711-Trump-Transition-Members-were-under-Surveillance-During-Obama-Regime)

Trump was right. The Obama regime surveilled him and his team. Further, the Obama regime widely disseminated the intercepts. And then began to leak the names and conversations. This is a coup attempt.

Well, yes, when they were contacting the Russians, their conversations were being recorded.

Is it remotely possible that the leaks had anything to do with Trump's massive disrespect for every US intelligence agency?

Peter1469
03-22-2017, 05:00 PM

It kind of makes sense to have surveillance on incoming presidents and their teams. Those people are going to have access to insanely sensitive information. The only way to verify they aren't spying for another nation or otherwise acting in a way that should preclude them from having positions is likely to have surveillance. Given the various (although a bit dubious) connections to Russia, for example, I would think that surveillance may have been called for. I also doubt Trump would be the first President.
It is illegal. And it is really illegal to release names the way that was done here.

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 05:02 PM
You could tell from the beginning that the Dem claims were only deflections: accuse your opponent of doing exactly what you are doing.

Keep the political opposition's attention focused on a conspiracy theory and at the same time execute your agenda.

CreepyOldDude
03-22-2017, 05:06 PM
Remember how Chaffetz held a press conference to announce that his committee hadn't found any evidence of Trump's team having had any improper contact with Russia?

Remember how the press conference was held before the committee had even subpoenaed any witnesses, or looked at any evidence?

del
03-22-2017, 05:07 PM
Remember how Chaffetz held a press conference to announce that his committee hadn't found any evidence of Trump's team having had any improper contact with Russia?

Remember how the press conference was held before the committee had even subpoenaed any witnesses, or looked at any evidence?
why, yes, i do.

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 05:07 PM

It is foolish to believe that our intelligence agencies are not doing everything they can to monitor the communications of people attempting to gain access and impact the future operations of those agencies. The denials that this was happening is an insult to anyone's intelligence.

CreepyOldDude
03-22-2017, 05:14 PM
LTG Flynn's conversation was leaked. According to Nunes there are dozens of intelligence reports that contain the details of many intercepted communications between Trump team members and others. Trump team members had their identities unmasked in those reports. If those reports have not already been provided to the press they will be.

It is a coup attempt. I believe Nunes may be spoiling it. Now we need to go after the obama minions and put as many in jail as we can.

Were they? I don't recall seeing any transcripts of Flynn's calls. And Nunes just leaked that there were dozens of contacts between Trump's people and the Russians.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 05:14 PM
Well, yes, when they were contacting the Russians, their conversations were being recorded.
Is it remotely possible that the leaks had anything to do with Trump's massive disrespect for every US intelligence agency?
If so, it is still a coup attempt. Personally, I would like to see the coup plotters hanged. The coup supporters can spend a decade or two in jail.

del
03-22-2017, 05:15 PM
Were they? I don't recall seeing any transcripts of Flynn's calls. And Nunes just leaked that there were dozens of contacts between Trump's people and the Russians.
nunes will now claim that leaks have crippled his investigation.

he looks like he might, like trump, be in danger of contracting dutch elm disease.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 05:16 PM
Maybe we haven't see the transcripts. That doesn't mean they were not leaked. LTG Flynn had his identity unmasked to harm him and Trump. It worked.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 05:18 PM

In a way, I am no longer surprised that we don't see one political party spying on its opponents as a big deal anymore. We have transitioned into a third world tyrannical nation.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 05:19 PM
It is foolish to believe that our intelligence agencies are not doing everything they can to monitor the communications of people attempting to gain access and impact the future operations of those agencies. The denials that this was happening is an insult to anyone's intelligence.
If this is happening we need to disband the agencies.

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 05:20 PM
If this is happening we need to disband the agencies.

We need to have the intelligence agencies in place, but they need more effective oversight. As it is, they are left to police their own actions.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 05:21 PM
We need to have the intelligence agencies in place, but they need more effective oversight. As it is, they are left to police their own actions.
If this happened everyone involved must be fired. Everyone.

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 05:23 PM
If this happened everyone involved must be fired. Everyone.

That's a different issue.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 05:23 PM
Do you believe that has changed? It does not appear to have changed.

AZ Jim
03-22-2017, 05:25 PM
The reason was to make sure they weren't trying to steal Michelle's underwear.

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 05:25 PM
Do you believe that has changed? It does not appear to have changed.

It hasn't changed and if I was Trump, I'd try to keep the Democrats attention focused on that while I'd be busy acting on my campaign promises.

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 05:32 PM
The reason was to make sure they weren't trying to steal Michelle's underwear.

why would they do that? Use it as a parachute?

CreepyOldDude
03-22-2017, 05:35 PM
What strawman ?? You seem to think a Presidential transition team shouldn't be in contact with the Russians. One can only assume there are other foreign dignitaries a Presidential transition team shouldn't have contact with, I simply asked who.

Best case scenario for you is to quit digging that hole you're in, a Presidential transition team needs to, should or is best for them to meet with as many foreign dignitaries as possible.

There's nothing inherently wrong with the transition team being in contact with the Russians. Although one wonders why they'd have to be in contact with the Russians dozens of times in 2.5 months.

No, the problem arises when they lie about what they talked to the Russians about. Because all those calls were recorded.

And there's a problem when they deny that the calls ever took place. Because, again, all those calls were recorded.

"Hello, Ambassador. President Elect Trump wishes me to extend to President Putin that he looks forward to meeting with President Putin as soon as practicable after the Inauguration." is perfectly fine.

"Hello, Ambassador. President Elect Trump isn't in office yet, and I have no official position in the United States government, but let's dicker about our foreign policy." is not.

Yes, yes, I know the Logan Act hasn't ever had a conviction in 218 years, and that only two people have ever been charged. So what? If we went 218 years without anyone being convicted of grand theft auto, and only two people were charged in that time, would you decide there was no reason to charge the guy who stole your car?

Charge Flynn. Let it go to court. If he's found Not Guilty, fine. He had his day in court.

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 05:37 PM
.....No, the problem arises when they lie about what they talked to the Russians about. Because all those calls were recorded.

And there's a problem when they deny that the calls ever took place. Because, again, all those calls were recorded....

Then why are there so many denials that these supposed calls were monitored or recorded?

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 05:42 PM
why would they do that? Use it as a parachute?
Okay, you two! Please return to the subject.

del
03-22-2017, 05:46 PM
Then why are there so many denials that these supposed calls were monitored or recorded?
no one denied it.

trump's fantasy that obama had him wiretapped has been denied.

CreepyOldDude
03-22-2017, 05:51 PM
I have circumstantial evidence. The Obama regime changed the rules for disseminating raw intelligence so far more people would have access to the information. Instead of one small group in one agency now we have many more people in every intelligence organization who have access.

When were the rules changed?

We know LTG Flynn was brought down by the felony leaking.

We do? Here I thought it was by his having lied to the VP, and to federal investigators. Which is a felony.

We know other members of the Trump team were surveilled.

No we don't. We know the Russians were being surveilled, as the members of Trump's team should have known. If I've got security cameras recording my pool, and you come over one night when I'm asleep, and walk around naked, and get caught by my cameras, I wasn't recording you walking around naked. I was recording my pool area. You just happened to be recorded walking around naked because you chose to do so around my pool.

There is no coup attempt. You don't really know what a coup is, do you? It involves violent overthrow. Releasing evidence of potential illegal activities isn't a coup attempt. And so far, you've not even managed to provide circumstantial evidence that Obama is involved in anything other than sitting on Richard Branson's beach.

But now we know the Obama regime did this. We can begin looking for the leakers, and we can utterly destroy them.
Except that we know no such thing.

And if leakers are so terrible, then I assume you want to lock up the leakers who talked to Nunes, as well. Right? Or are leaks only bad when they make Republicans look bad?

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 05:55 PM
no one denied it.
Obama wiretapping Trump is everyday language for the Obama regime surveilling Trump and his transition team. We now know that did happen. The regime surveilled a political opponent and generated dozens of intelligence reports with the names of American citizens revealed. Further, in its last few days, the Obama regime changed the dissemination rules so the reports would be sent to every agency. It is easy to find the leaker when only a dozen people have access. It is far harder when the number balloons to several hundred. Obama is an evil man.

del
03-22-2017, 05:56 PM
Obama wiretapping Trump is everyday language for the Obama regime surveilling Trump and his transition team. We now know that did happen. The regime surveilled a political opponent and generated dozens of intelligence reports with the names of American citizens revealed. Further, in its last few days, the Obama regime changed the dissemination rules so the reports would be sent to every agency. It is easy to find the leaker when only a dozen people have access. It is far harder when the number balloons to several hundred. Obama is an evil man.
your trolley has left the tracks

TBed by OP. Ask OP if you have issues with that.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 06:01 PM
I have circumstantial evidence. The Obama regime changed the rules for disseminating raw intelligence so far more people would have access to the information. Instead of one small group in one agency now we have many more people in every intelligence organization who have access.

When were the rules changed?
The dissemination rules were changed about two weeks prior to the inauguration. Before the rule change, a very small number of people in the NSA had access to the names of American citizens. Afterward, all 16 agencies had access to the names.

We do? Here I thought it was by his having lied to the VP, and to federal investigators. Which is a felony.
I am unaware of any charges against LTG Flynn. He was not under investigation. Nor was he interviewed, to my knowledge by the FBI. In my opinion, firing Flynn was President Trump's first strategic mistake. This mistake emboldened the coup plotters.

resister
03-22-2017, 06:04 PM
members of the trump transition team, possibly including trump himself, were communicating with the russians.Funny that, just like democrats, is talking to Russians illegal?

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 06:09 PM
We know other members of the Trump team were surveilled.

No we don't. We know the Russians were being surveilled, as the members of Trump's team should have known. If I've got security cameras recording my pool, and you come over one night when I'm asleep, and walk around naked, and get caught by my cameras, I wasn't recording you walking around naked. I was recording my pool area. You just happened to be recorded walking around naked because you chose to do so around my pool.

Yes, we do. Nunes say there are "dozens of reports", with their names unmasked.

There is no coup attempt. You don't really know what a coup is, do you? It involves violent overthrow. Releasing evidence of potential illegal activities isn't a coup attempt. And so far, you've not even managed to provide circumstantial evidence that Obama is involved in anything other than sitting on Richard Branson's beach.
Of course, there is a coup attempt. It has already ended Flynn's career. And the Democrats continue to try to take out the President. Obama had to know of the surveillance and collection. Obama changed the rules making it far, far harder to identify the leakers. Obama is the godhead of the Progressive, Democratic Party, and the primary coup plotter. His minions remain in place in the intelligence community and Justice Department.

Except that we know no such thing.
Of course, we know Obama's regime did the surveillance. Who else? The Brits?

And if leakers are so terrible, then I assume you want to lock up the leakers who talked to Nunes, as well. Right? Or are leaks only bad when they make Republicans look bad?
Nunes is the chair of the intelligence committee. He received the information in his role as the head of the investigation. That is not a leak.

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 06:16 PM
no one denied it.

So You are just arguing about who directed it to happen.

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 06:20 PM
I predicted that the partisans would deny this stuff based on Trump's use of the word "wiretapping". Wiretapping is old technology.

If Trump would have said that his campaign communications were electronically monitored by the people in the Obama administration, he would have been more accurate. But he said "wiretapped". Now they can deny by Parsing words.

del
03-22-2017, 06:47 PM
Funny that, just like democrats, is talking to Russians illegal?
lying about it is.

shouldn't you be picking up returnables?

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 07:19 PM
Your point ??

You communicate with criminals you may get recorded. Not be used they are watching you but because they are watching the people you are calling.

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 07:22 PM

That excuse is getting awful lame and tired.

del
03-22-2017, 07:34 PM
So You are just arguing about who directed it to happen.

no

just sit on the porch, okay

hanger4
03-22-2017, 07:34 PM
You communicate with criminals you may get recorded. Not be used they are watching you but because they are watching the people you are calling.

Ok, so the Russian contacts are criminals. I assume the includes the Russian ambassador also. Did the Clinton campaign contact criminals also ??

Safety
03-22-2017, 07:36 PM
Lawlz

del
03-22-2017, 07:36 PM
that's not what he said, beevis.

del
03-22-2017, 07:37 PM
Lawlz
it's pretty amusing, isn't it?

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 07:42 PM

That excuse is getting awful lame and tired.
If you have nothing useful to say choose another thread to say it in. This is your only notice.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 07:43 PM
Lawlz
If you have nothing useful to say take it elsewhere. This is your only notice.

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 07:48 PM
no

just sit on the porch, okay

Your position is that the Trump campaign was being monitored, it's just that Obama was uninformed of the actions of the people in his administration. Ignorance is his excuse.

hanger4
03-22-2017, 07:49 PM
lying about it is.

Before or after the election ??

Subdermal
03-22-2017, 07:56 PM

:biglaugh:

They surveilled. That doesn't mean that they have dirt.

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 07:57 PM

The dissemination rules were changed about two weeks prior to the inauguration. Before the rule change, a very small number of people in the NSA had access to the names of American citizens. Afterward, all 16 agencies had access to the names.

I am unaware of any charges against LTG Flynn. He was not under investigation. Nor was he interviewed, to my knowledge by the FBI. In my opinion, firing Flynn was President Trump's first strategic mistake. This mistake emboldened the coup plotters.

So, TB'do del because he was verbally destroying your argument huh?

This is the act of a coward.

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 08:00 PM
I predicted that the partisans would deny this stuff based on Trump's use of the word "wiretapping". Wiretapping is old technology.

If Trump would have said that his campaign communications were electronically monitored by the people in the Obama administration, he would have been more accurate. But he said "wiretapped". Now they can deny by Parsing words.

You didn't predict shit.

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 08:02 PM

If you have nothing useful to say choose another thread to say it in. This is your only notice.

Lol, damn you're getting touchy.

Crepitus
03-22-2017, 08:02 PM

Getting your echo chamber set up huh?

TBed by OP. COntact OP if you have issues with this.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 08:08 PM
So, TB'do del because he was verbally destroying your argument huh?
This is the act of a coward.
Del frequently goes off the rails. He could have remained civil. Del chose not to.

You may participate fruitfully or you may leave. It is your choice.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 08:08 PM
Getting your echo chamber set up huh?
bye.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 08:09 PM
Lol, damn you're getting touchy.
I see no reason to tolerate those who have no useful contributions. You may soil someone else's thread.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 08:17 PM
By all means, participate. This is an emerging story. Be civil. If you choose to be uncivil (and we have two examples so far) I will politely ask for you to be banned from my thread.

You may be as confrontational and combative as you wish. But don't belittle others.

exotix
03-22-2017, 09:09 PM
Look at all the (R) clowns within the (R) clown show within the (R) clown show within the (R) clown show ... and tomorrow ... another (R) clown show ...

LOL

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 09:11 PM
Look at all the clowns within a clown show within a clown show within a clown show ... LOL
Exo, why would you come to my thread just to be exo at your worst? You can do better. I have seen you do far better. Please stay and contribute. But if you are not able to contribute please leave. This is the only notice you will receive.

exotix
03-22-2017, 09:13 PM
Look at all the (R) clowns within the (R) clown show within the (R) clown show within the (R) clown show ... and tomorrow ... another (R) clown show ...

LOL... oops wrong thread ... mods please delete ...

MisterVeritis
03-22-2017, 09:18 PM
... oops wrong thread ... mods please delete ...
Right.

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 09:59 PM
You didn't predict $#@!.

I did, but it's no big deal because anyone can predict the dumb things you guys come up with.

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 09:59 PM
Exo, why would you come to my thread just to be exo at your worst? You can do better. I have seen you do far better. Please stay and contribute. But if you are not able to contribute please leave. This is the only notice you will receive.

When has he done better?

Tahuyaman
03-22-2017, 10:04 PM
By all means, participate. This is an emerging story....

This is a big story. I suspect the media is going to either ignore it or trivialize it.

Safety
03-22-2017, 10:06 PM

Nice avatar.

So, back to the topic...I find it amusing how all the rhetoric about "lock her up" and "place her on the town square for execution", is now shelved for "but, it wasn't quid pro quo for Russia".

resister
03-22-2017, 10:09 PM
When has he done better?
He does display moments of lucidity.

Interesting in his last days, the Obama admin passed new regs allowing many agencies to share info that were not allowed before, wonder why?

Cletus
03-22-2017, 10:13 PM

If the incoming President wants to hold a conference with the Devil himself, the intelligence community has no business monitoring his activities.

Those responsible for doing so should be hanged, then shot, then hanged again.

Cletus
03-22-2017, 10:16 PM

They were wrong to do so.

Sure, but it is still wrong and those responsible should be rooted out and punished to the maximum extent allowable by law.

The Xl
03-22-2017, 10:20 PM
Who'd have thought that the 2017 left would become unhinged McCarthyists. Strange world we live in.

AZ Jim
03-22-2017, 11:07 PM
President Trump was right. The Obama regime "wiretapped" him and his team.

"Members of the Donald Trump transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under U.S. government surveillance following November’s presidential election, House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) told reporters Wednesday."

Oh please. You know how to completely change the story from what it really was to what you want people to believe. Trump was NOT wiretapped and if you watch legitimate news stories you know what the real story is. Jeez you are desperate. https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2017/03/22/right-wing-media-falsely-claim-rep-nunes-vindicated-trump-s-wiretap-lie/215782

decedent
03-23-2017, 12:19 AM

He called Russia about sanctions before he had the authority. This violated the Logan Act.

Who asked him to make the calls? Why was he talking about Russia sanctions? Seems like somebody was bought.

Subdermal
03-23-2017, 12:28 AM
He called Russia about sanctions before he had the authority. This violated the Logan Act.

Stop. Lying.

Who asked him to make the calls? Why was he talking about Russia sanctions? Seems like somebody was bought.

Stop. Lying.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 09:22 AM

So, back to the topic...I find it amusing how all the rhetoric about "lock her up" and "place her on the town square for execution", is now shelved for "but, it wasn't quid pro quo for Russia".
That is not the topic. This topic covers the Obama regime's use of the intelligence agencies to improperly surveil the Trump team. I have some theories about how Obama did it. First, his minions made guesses about who members of the Trump team were talking to. If any of them were foreigners then the team members could be surveilled. By widening the scope the Obama regime might get some "blackmail" material or other potentially damaging material to spread around during their coup attempt. When the surveillance eventually did get exposed the usual suspects could claim the Trump Team was not the target.

This leads to Obama. This leads to his inner circle. We need to widen the scope of the investigation to include receiving testimony under oath from everyone in the Obama regime who could have played a role. Everyone needs to be under oath. When we find out who ordered the surveillance hang him. Or offer a deal to get the next person above him in exchange for his life. Repeat until it is Obama's neck in the noose.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 09:26 AM

The call was not illegal. As the incoming national security advisor, Flynn had all the authority he needed.

LTG Flynn is one of the big boys. It was his job to connect to a wide variety of foreign leaders and influencers. The only problem I see with what Flynn did was not having a second person listening to the conversation and making independent notes.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 09:31 AM
Oh please. You know how to completely change the story from what it really was to what you want people to believe. Trump was NOT wiretapped and if you watch legitimate news stories you know what the real story is. Jeez you are desperate. https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2017/03/22/right-wing-media-falsely-claim-rep-nunes-vindicated-trump-s-wiretap-lie/215782
Of course, Trump and his team were "wiretapped." If you want to be a pedant, Obama did not place a physical tap on a wire. As the head of the Executive branch, Obama did surveil the Trump Team. Further, as part of the coup preparations, Obama changed the rules about disseminating the information so it would be much harder to identify the leakers.

Why do you believe I am desperate? I have the truth on my side.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 09:34 AM
Who'd have thought that the 2017 left would become unhinged McCarthyists. Strange world we live in.
McCarthy was right. The Democratic Government Machine in his era was riddled with Communists, many under Soviet control. Today's Democratic Government Machine is riddled with Obama holdovers, under Obama's control. They need to be ruthlessly rooted out. When we rid the government of its Obama holdovers we may discover we have far fewer Muslim Brotherhood moles as well.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 09:37 AM
This is a big story. I suspect the media is going to either ignore it or trivialize it.
I heard early this morning to expect bigger developments in the next few days.

This investigation needs to take a very hard look at the Obama regime and Obama's political operatives.

decedent
03-23-2017, 11:24 AM

The call was not illegal. As the incoming national security advisor, Flynn had all the authority he needed.

LTG Flynn is one of the big boys. It was his job to connect to a wide variety of foreign leaders and influencers. The only problem I see with what Flynn did was not having a second person listening to the conversation and making independent notes.

Flynn made the calls, probably at the request of his boss, Donald Trump. The calls were illegal. Typical stuff from Team Trump.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 11:30 AM

Flynn made the calls, probably at the request of his boss, Donald Trump. The calls were illegal. Typical stuff from Team Trump.
President Trump did say if he believed LTG Flynn was not making the calls he would have told him to do so. Flynn's calls were not illegal. Exposing the information in the call was the first shot in the coup attempt. In my opinion firing Flynn was the first strategic error Trump made.

decedent
03-23-2017, 11:34 AM

President Trump did say if he believed LTG Flynn was not making the calls he would have told him to do so. Flynn's calls were not illegal. Exposing the information in the call was the first shot in the coup attempt. In my opinion firing Flynn was the first strategic error Trump made.

Flynn made illegal calls. He then lied about making them, which is another Team Trump thing. This is by far the most corrupt administration ever.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 11:55 AM
Flynn made illegal calls. He then lied about making them, which is another Team Trump thing. This is by far the most corrupt administration ever.
I suppose we shall have to agree to disagree.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 06:27 PM
Well well.

Bob Woodward: Obama officials possibly facing criminal charges for unmasking scheme
The Washington Post's Bob Woodward warned on Wednesday that there are people from the Obama administration who could be facing criminal charges for unmasking the names of Trump transition team members (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/nunes-trump-others-in-transition-team-may-have-been-unmasked/article/2618132) from surveillance of foreign officials.

. . .

He noted that there are about 20 people in the intelligence community who, for intelligence reasons, can order this "minimization" be removed.
"But the idea that there was intelligence value here is really thin," Woodward said. "It's, again, down the middle, it is not what Trump said, but this could be criminal on the part of people who decided, oh, let's name these people."

He drove the point home, adding that "under the rules, that name is supposed to be blanked out, and so you've got a real serious problem potentially of people in the Obama administration passing around this highly classified gossip."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bob-woodward-obama-officials-possibly-facing-criminal-charges-for-unmasking-scheme/article/2618185

I look forward to seeing Obama perp-walked.

MMC
03-23-2017, 06:33 PM
Yep.....its really going to backfire on the Demos and their Cult members. Courtesy of CNN.

CNN: We Can Confirm That New Information About Russia-Trump Ties Being Analyzed By The FBI Is Inconclusive ....

It’s the Russian dossier all over again. Remember this awesome update (http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/) from CNN on that massive pile of unsubstantiated gossip back in February. The dossier purportedly contained compromising information about Donald Trump’s personal and financial life [emphasis mine]:

So, Russians talked to other Russians, but we don’t know what they talked about. Now, the network is reporting that there’s new information about Trump associates having contact with suspected Russian operatives that point to collusion regarding the release of damaging information about Hillary Clinton. They added that it’s still inconclusive, but the FBI is combing through it. In other words, there’s no evidence of collusion (via CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html))[emphasis mine]:

[The FBI cannot yet prove that collusion took place, but the information suggesting collusion is now a large focus of the investigation, the officials said.]

As for the other meetings that we’ve obsessed with over the past few weeks, they appear to be with the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, who was doing his job meeting with aides of someone who could be the next president of the United States. The Russian ambassador probably also met (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/03/12/scandal-hillary-clinton-advisers-probably-met-with-russian-ambassador-during-2016-election-n2297801) with members of Clinton's campaign during the election. Do we have to be careful what will happen when we show them the Queen of Diamonds (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056218/)? There was nothing wrong with any of the meetings Trump aides had with the Russian ambassador. Senate Democrats have admitted that they’ll probably find zero evidence that Russia and the Trump campaign colluded during the 2016 election. We’re still in our original position, which is the news media and the Democrats (now totally scared of Russia), engaging in neo-McCarthyite antics in their crusade to find a link between the two camps......snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...zed-b-n2302914 (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/03/23/cnn-we-can-confirm-that-new-information-about-russia-trump-ties-being-analyzed-b-n2302914)

NapRover
03-23-2017, 06:51 PM
So after the election, obama thought he could catch trump and the russians in a compromising situation and somehow salvage his socialism. Somebody with loose lips spoiled it all for him by illegally leaking it.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 06:53 PM
So after the election, obama thought he could catch trump and the russians in a compromising situation and somehow salvage his socialism.
Or they were looking for information they could leak over time to slow down Trump's agenda. The Democrats have their propaganda arm so they were certain this would work.

MMC
03-23-2017, 07:01 PM
Or they were looking for information they could leak over time to slow down Trump's agenda. The Democrats have their propaganda arm so they were certain this would work.

Well I did ask how many of BO peeps people will be going to jail for leaking classified material. 20 of them would be devastating for the Demos.....and then they will be wishing that they never played the Russian card.

This will make sure they have no chance to win back seats in 2018 and will kill any chance for them in 2020.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 07:04 PM
Well I did ask how many of BO peeps people will be going to jail for leaking classified material. 20 of them would be devastating for the Demos.....and then they will be wishing that they never played the Russian card.

This will make sure they have no chance to win back seats in 2018 and will kill any chance for them in 2020.
I want to see one hundred Obama minions in jail for the next few decades. I would love to see Obama hanged for his crimes.

Bethere
03-23-2017, 07:31 PM
I want to see one hundred Obama minions in jail for the next few decades. I would love to see Obama hanged for his crimes.

Lol.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 07:33 PM
Lol.
Contribute or leave. You choose.

Bethere
03-23-2017, 07:34 PM
That is not the topic. This topic covers the Obama regime's use of the intelligence agencies to improperly surveil the Trump team. I have some theories about how Obama did it. First, his minions made guesses about who members of the Trump team were talking to. If any of them were foreigners then the team members could be surveilled. By widening the scope the Obama regime might get some "blackmail" material or other potentially damaging material to spread around during their coup attempt. When the surveillance eventually did get exposed the usual suspects could claim the Trump Team was not the target.

This leads to Obama. This leads to his inner circle. We need to widen the scope of the investigation to include receiving testimony under oath from everyone in the Obama regime who could have played a role. Everyone needs to be under oath. When we find out who ordered the surveillance hang him. Or offer a deal to get the next person above him in exchange for his life. Repeat until it is Obama's neck in the noose.

Lol.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 07:37 PM
Lol.
bye.

Peter1469
03-23-2017, 07:40 PM
The dems were setting up a war with Russia. They are upset that Trump disputed those plans.

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 07:51 PM
I heard, minutes ago, that Rep Nunes will be receiving the last year's worth of the Obama regime's presidential daily briefings. They may include references to the surveillance of the Republicans. Of course, it is possible they will contain no evidence of wrongdoing.

But we know the Obama White House received the transcripts from the surveillance of the Trump Team. I want to see Obama hanged for this crime against Americans.

Peter1469
03-23-2017, 07:52 PM
I heard, minutes ago, that Rep Nunes will be receiving the last year's worth of the Obama regime's presidential daily briefings. They may include references to the surveillance of the Republicans. Of course, it is possible they will contain no evidence of wrongdoing.

But we know the Obama White House received the transcripts from the surveillance of the Trump Team. I want to see Obama hanged for this crime against Americans.

They wouldn't leave behind evidence of criminality, at least not in as obvious a source as the daily intel brief.

resister
03-23-2017, 07:54 PM
They wouldn't leave behind evidence of criminality, at least not in as obvious a source as the daily intel brief.
Don't be so sure, try the password "password" lol :laugh:

Hal Jordan
03-23-2017, 08:00 PM
Lol.

Threadbanned at request of OP

MisterVeritis
03-23-2017, 08:02 PM
I suppose we shall see. The PDB goes to more than just the president.

Peter1469
03-23-2017, 08:22 PM
I suppose we shall see. The PDB goes to more than just the president.

It also gets retained as a government record.

Tahuyaman
03-23-2017, 08:46 PM
The dems were setting up a war with Russia. They are upset that Trump disputed those plans.

That might not be far from the truth.

MisterVeritis
03-29-2017, 04:54 PM
PhD Evelyn Farkas says the Obama regime gathered intelligence on the Trump Team. See if you agree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gapRNpEjXUo

"I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/28/oh-my-president-obamas-own-defense-deputy-admits-obama-white-house-spied-on-candidatepresident-elect-trump/

Tahuyaman
03-29-2017, 05:18 PM
The denials from the Obama camp is mystifying. Especially considering some have admitted it.

MisterVeritis
03-29-2017, 05:34 PM
Evelyn Farkas says the Obama regime gathered intelligence on the Trump Team. The House Intelligence Committee needs to subpoena her, put her under oath and ask many detailed questions. When did President Obama know? What did he do about it?

Tahuyaman
03-29-2017, 05:45 PM
Evelyn Farkas says the Obama regime gathered intelligence on the Trump Team. The House Intelligence Committee needs to subpoena her, put her under oath and ask many detailed questions. When did President Obama know? What did he do about it?

And the partisan hack Mika sat there and intentionally didn't ask the obvious question.

Tahuyaman
03-29-2017, 05:50 PM
Could you imagine how the liberals would react if a conservative was being interviewed by another conservative and the obvious follow-up questions were not asked?

MMC
03-30-2017, 06:53 AM
Could you imagine how the liberals would react if a conservative was being interviewed by another conservative and the obvious follow-up questions were not asked?
Senate Committee start up today looking into the Russians interfering in the Election and more importantly. Who the leakers from BO peeps team are.

NapRover
03-30-2017, 07:30 AM
Can you imagine if Trump/Tillerson would have sold 20% of our uranium off to russia? And accepted a $500,000 speaking fee from them at the time??? Of course, to Trump/Tillerson, that amount would be pocket change. But to Bubba and O'Bubba, that was pretty persuasive, no?

Tahuyaman
03-30-2017, 10:08 AM
Senate Committee start up today looking into the Russians interfering in the Election and more importantly. Who the leakers from BO peeps team are.

And how did they aquire this leaked information? The use of a psychic?

resister
03-30-2017, 10:37 AM
members of the trump transition team, possibly including trump himself, were communicating with the russians.17705 News flash, so did Obama and co. You would think talking to Russians is illegal or something!

texan
03-30-2017, 11:58 AM
Russia is the Dems Benghazi. That is it. Calling out Sessions for meeting with the administrations eastablished meeting for him with Russia as some kind of lie should tell you something. It was a public respond set up by the presidents people. So he obviously wasn't lying he answered a different question than they are reporting on.

MMC
03-30-2017, 01:50 PM
And how did they aquire this leaked information? The use of a psychic?
I think from the Demos, and the info they were using to distort reality.

Tahuyaman
03-30-2017, 02:02 PM
PhD Evelyn Farkas says the Obama regime gathered intelligence on the Trump Team. See if you agree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gapRNpEjXUo

"I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/28/oh-my-president-obamas-own-defense-deputy-admits-obama-white-house-spied-on-candidatepresident-elect-trump/

This Farkas woman just outed herself. She must have lost track where she was when she made this admission that the Obama administration was monitoring Trump campaign and transition communications.

She should be put under oath and then forced to either tell the truth, lie or exert her 5th amendment rights.

She is more than likely one of the people responsible for the leaks.

MMC
03-30-2017, 02:16 PM
This Farkas woman just outed herself. She must have lost track where she was when she made this admission that the Obama administration was monitoring Trump campaign and transition communications.

She should be put under oath and then forced to either tell the truth, lie or exert her 5th amendment rights.

Oh yeah.....and I think there is more than just one.

Tahuyaman
03-30-2017, 02:23 PM
Oh yeah.....and I think there is more than just one.

She could be the primary source for the leaks. She needs to be put under oath and asked the tough questions.

MisterVeritis
03-30-2017, 04:33 PM
. . .She is more than likely one of the people responsible for the leaks.
I suppose it depends on what you mean by responsible. She was knowledgeable but not positioned to be a principle in the dissemination of raw intelligence.

Swear her in and grill her. Be prepared to follow the evidence.

Tahuyaman
03-30-2017, 05:00 PM
I suppose it depends on what you mean by responsible. She was knowledgeable but not positioned to be a principle in the dissemination of raw intelligence....She was a former assistant Seretary of Defense for Obama. She had access. She all but admitted that she leaked some information.

MMC
03-30-2017, 05:35 PM
She could be the primary source for the leaks. She needs to be put under oath and asked the tough questions.

I believe we will see it happen. Do you think she will play like Hillary's drones and take the 5th?

Tahuyaman
03-30-2017, 05:47 PM
I believe we will see it happen. Do you think she will play like Hillary's drones and take the 5th?

Either that or lie. You need to be carful when lying. Often times the person asking the question already knows the truthful answer.

MisterVeritis
03-30-2017, 07:27 PM

This interview is another indication that no one watches MSNBC. This interview took place almost a month ago.

Tahuyaman
03-30-2017, 09:40 PM
This interview is another indication that no one watches MSNBC. This interview took place almost a month ago.

If you are going to confess to doing something underhanded, you may as well do it with the expectations of privacy.

resister
03-30-2017, 09:44 PM
If you are going to confess to doing something underhanded, you may as well do it with the expectations of privacy.
:rofl:

MisterVeritis
02-13-2018, 01:00 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MisterVeritis http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=1969546#post1969546)

I was looking for my post where I said, in my opinion, LTG Flynn did nothing wrong, including that he had not lied to Pence. It is being discussed on Rush's show today.

I ran across this and thought it was interesting. I was right, of course.

MisterVeritis
02-13-2018, 01:03 PM
Obama's national security advisor's email written on Inauguration Day indicates a plot to keep some intelligence from Trump and his team. Susan Rice has some explaining to do. Then we need to hear from Barack if we can get him off the toilet.

Max Rockatansky
02-13-2018, 06:14 PM
Because no crime occurred....
If Flynn didn't commit a crime, why did he confess to one? A better question is why hasn't he been sentenced yet?

Max Rockatansky
02-13-2018, 06:16 PM
Look at all the (R) clowns within the (R) clown show within the (R) clown show within the (R) clown show ... and tomorrow ... another (R) clown show ... ...
True, but since they are running the White House, the Senate, the House and dominate SCOTUS, what does that say about the (D) clown show?

MisterVeritis
02-13-2018, 06:21 PM
If Flynn didn't commit a crime, why did he confess to one? A better question is why hasn't he been sentenced yet?
Mueller, meaning the Federal government, bankrupted Flynn ruined him and threatened his family. What Mueller did was tyrannical. I believe it was a crime.

Max Rockatansky
02-13-2018, 06:28 PM
Mueller, meaning the Federal government, bankrupted Flynn ruined him and threatened his family. What Mueller did was tyrannical. I believe it was a crime.
Did Flynn confess to a crime or not?

MisterVeritis
02-13-2018, 06:31 PM
Yes. Pay attention. Mueller ruined Flynn. Mueller bankrupted Flynn. Mueller threated Flynn's family.

Don't be blind. Flynn committed no crime. Flynn was bullied by Mueller.

MMC
02-13-2018, 06:35 PM

Yeah lying to the FBI.....lets see how Mueller can fair. Bet he can't not lie to the FBI despite having worked for them. Whats amusing about Flynn.....is he is a Democrat. That wasn't afraid to tell BO the peep just how much of a fuck up the Peep was. Hence his real crime.

MisterVeritis
02-13-2018, 06:43 PM
Yeah lying to the FBI.....lets see how Mueller can fair. Bet he can't not lie to the FBI despite having worked for them. Whats amusing about Flynn.....is he is a Democrat. That wasn't afraid to tell BO the peep just how much of a fuck up the Peep was. Hence his real crime.
It is clear LTG Flynn did not lie to the FBI. Flynn was railroaded by Mueller who has unlimited resources. Flynn was bankrupted by the goon, Mueller.

MMC
02-13-2018, 06:56 PM
It is clear LTG Flynn did not lie to the FBI. Flynn was railroaded by Mueller who has unlimited resources. Flynn was bankrupted by the goon, Mueller.
Once Trump is cleared he will pardon Flynn. Then he should throw like 25 mil to Flynn and let Flynn destroy Mueller's life. See how that mope likes it.

Max Rockatansky
02-13-2018, 07:03 PM
Do you normally confess to crimes you didn't commit? Who does that? Flynn is no pansy like the Trump kids and most of Washington. He wouldn't fold under a little pressure. He would only confess to what he did.

MisterVeritis
02-13-2018, 08:51 PM
Do you normally confess to crimes you didn't commit? Who does that? Flynn is no pansy like the Trump kids and most of Washington. He wouldn't fold under a little pressure. He would only confess to what he did.
I had hoped for better.

Did you fail to understand what I told you? Mueller broke Flynn. Mueller used the massive power of the Federal government to bankrupt an innocent Flynn. Mueller destroyed Flynn. Mueller broke Flynn's family. Mueller threatened Flynn's son. Mueller is a tyrant and a criminal. Flynn did nothing wrong.

Now, in the privacy of your home pull your head out of your ass.

Max Rockatansky
02-13-2018, 09:15 PM
...Now, in the privacy of your home pull your head out of your ass.I had hoped for better, but understand why you are so angry and making personal attacks.

Putin uses the same tactics on his own people.

MisterVeritis
02-13-2018, 10:11 PM
I had hoped for better, but understand why you are so angry and making personal attacks.

It is sound advice. You should at least consider it.

MisterVeritis
02-13-2018, 10:13 PM
I had hoped for better.

Did you fail to understand what I told you? Mueller broke Flynn. Mueller used the massive power of the Federal government to bankrupt an innocent Flynn. Mueller destroyed Flynn. Mueller broke Flynn's family. Mueller threatened Flynn's son. Mueller is a tyrant and a criminal. Flynn did nothing wrong.

Now, in the privacy of your home pull your head out of your ass.

I had hoped for better, but understand why you are so angry and making personal attacks.
Interesting. You focused on my advice but not the substance of my post. Why do you ignore the obvious?

Max Rockatansky
02-14-2018, 11:01 AM
It is sound advice. You should at least consider it.I do, but when it comes to the fucking Russians, I don't trust them nor their supporters or sympathizers.

Max Rockatansky
02-14-2018, 11:03 AM
I had hoped for better....I had hoped for better. Didn't you read and understand this post?:

MisterVeritis
02-14-2018, 11:51 AM
I do, but when it comes to the fucking Russians, I don't trust them nor their supporters or sympathizers.
Trusting, or not trusting Russians has nothing to do with Mueller breaking Flynn or railroading him.

MisterVeritis
02-14-2018, 11:59 AM
I had hoped for better. Didn't you read and understand this post?:

I responded to it. Mueller bankrupted LTG Flynn. Mueller's legal team drained all of Flynn's wealth away. All of it. Mueller's team threatened Flynn's kids with the same treatment.

How does one stand against the wealth of the Federal government? Flynn did nothing wrong. The Obama administration spied on Flynn, convinced Pence and Trump Flynn lied and then, despite Comey's statement in Congressional testimony that Flynn had not lied, Mueller charged Flynn with lying.

If you understand any of this you will begin to see your error.