PDA

View Full Version : Proof that Republicans Really Do Want Voter Suppression to Occur

JerryAL
11-01-2012, 08:04 AM
A video explaining why Republicans really do want voter suppression to occur:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nElcEPNAHwI

Cigar
11-01-2012, 08:10 AM
Mitt Romney is only telling lies because you knows his supports don't want to hear the truth.

This Election shows the last grasps of the Republican Party and their control.

They've lost their demographics and they will do anything to get a Vote or Suppress he Vote.

But guess what, they are still going to lose.

Trinnity
11-01-2012, 08:27 AM
I don't want uniformed people to vote. We all suffer for it. But they can vote and they will vote. It is their right.

JerryAL
11-01-2012, 08:34 AM
It is their right.

Unfortunately, many Republican lawmakers are trying to impede their right to vote, and it is shameful.

patrickt
11-01-2012, 08:44 AM
Unfortunately, JerryAL lies. The only disenfranchisement is of the military and is perpetrated by the liberals. No Republican legislators are trying to prevent legitimate voters from voting. The ruthless Republicans don't want dead people voting, foreign nationals voting, or people voting repeatedly. Those and other frauds by liberals are essential for them. Liberals, like JerryAL, are in a panic to maintain election fraud. And, like Cigar, JerryAL doesn't have anything to say. He just posts someone else's video.

Mainecoons
11-01-2012, 09:01 AM
Amazing isn't it? A country whose population is much poorer and less educated has voter ID and everyone agrees with it. Mexico of course. And a lot of other countries too.

In America, 75 percent of the population agree with voter ID but the 25 percent, the hard core left of the Democratic Party, fight it at every step because they know that honest elections deprive them of a major opportunity for ballot fraud.

So, thanks to the ballot fraudsters of the Democratic Party, we can't even meet the standards of a third world country for ballot security.

If you want to know why you need to see the voter and check the ID, read this report from the liberal, but refreshingly honest, Pew organization.

http://www.pewstates.org/news-room/media-coverage/voter-rolls-are-rife-with-inaccuracies-report-finds-85899380734

JerryAL
11-01-2012, 09:04 AM
Unfortunately, JerryAL lies. The only disenfranchisement is of the military and is perpetrated by the liberals. No Republican legislators are trying to prevent legitimate voters from voting. The ruthless Republicans don't want dead people voting, foreign nationals voting, or people voting repeatedly. Those and other frauds by liberals are essential for them. Liberals, like JerryAL, are in a panic to maintain election fraud. And, like Cigar, JerryAL doesn't have anything to say. He just posts someone else's video.

Since 2000, only 10 cases of in-person voter fraud have been proven nationally. So, in your opinion, we should disenfranchise millions of legally registered voters to stop the 1 or 2 cases of in-person voter fraud a year. Very sad logic.

Sorry, but your logic has been disproven time-and-time again. In-person voter fraud is very rare. Republicans know very well, that when more people turnout to vote, their chances of winning elections goes down tremendously.

It is simple demographics. There are simply NOT enough white people to elect Republicans, when voter turnout is high among other demographics.

JerryAL
11-01-2012, 09:13 AM
Amazing isn't it? A country whose population is much poorer and less educated has voter ID and everyone agrees with it. Mexico of course. And a lot of other countries too.

If you want everyone to have a photo voter I.D. that is fine, but they need to be easily obtained and free of charge.

Plus, you should NOT try to jam through new photo voter I.D. legislation, like the Pennsylvania Republican House Majority Leader Mike Turzai tried, a few months before a national election. Especially, when Pennsylvania has had NO known cases of in-person voter fraud ever.

There is NO way you can watch the video below, and say that this was NOT simply an attempt of voter suppression for political reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuOT1bRYdK8

patrickt
11-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Since 2000, only 10 cases of in-person voter fraud have been proven nationally. So, in your opinion, we should disenfranchise millions of legally registered voters to stop the 1 or 2 cases of in-person voter fraud a year. Very sad logic.

Sorry, but your logic has been disproven time-and-time again. In-person voter fraud is very rare. Republicans know very well, that when more people turnout to vote, their chances of winning elections goes down tremendously.

It is simple demographics. There are simply NOT enough white people to elect Republicans, when voter turnout is high among other demographics.

So, I go in and vote as JerryAL. Then, JerryAL goes in to vote and learns he's already voted. Now, tell me Mr. Genius, since I voted anonymously, who do you arrest and prosecute. This nonsense of liberals designing fraud into the system and then saying, "No ones been convicted" is nonsense but you know that. Amazingly, for many crimes, liberals will proudly say the number of offenses is far, far greater than even the number reported much less resulting in convictions but suddenly all that matters in the fight to maintain voter fraud is convictions.

Now, lets' say there's been an election in one of those Democrat states where people walk in register and vote. After the election they make the shocking discovery that a lot of dead people voted. Now, who do you prosecute? Oh, my, the system is designed so you not only have no idea who to prosecute but the illegal votes count, too, don't they. You not only get to commit your fraud but keep the votes. Win/win for corrupt liberals, isn't it?

And then there are the lovely folks who are paid to collect absentee ballots. Oh, what sweethearts. They go to nursing homes, coerce old folks into signing the ballots, and are never prosecuted. What Democrat would prosecute something like this? They're scum, Jerry, but they have no shame.

Go ahead, Jerry, and just admit you need, want, and intend to keep voter fraud.

Cigar
11-01-2012, 09:35 AM
I don't want uniformed people to vote. We all suffer for it. But they can vote and they will vote. It is their right.

I don't want idiots to have Guns ... but I don't see anyone asking for IQ test to buy them.

Cigar
If you want everyone to have a photo voter I.D. that is fine, but they need to be easily obtained and free of charge.

Plus, you should NOT try to jam through new photo voter I.D. legislation, like the Pennsylvania Republican House Majority Leader Mike Turzai tried, a few months before a national election. Especially, when Pennsylvania has had NO known cases of in-person voter fraud ever.

There is NO way you can watch the video below, and say that this was NOT simply an attempt of voter suppression for political reason:

WRONG ... It didn't work Sport :)

Mainecoons
Jerry left this part out. It is called lying by omission, Jerry.

“When the graveyards of Philadelphia are no longer on voter registration lists, and (people) can’t ‘vote early and vote often,’” Miskin said, Mitt Romney stands a chance in a state that hasn’t voted for a Republican presidential candidates since 1988.

patrickt
11-01-2012, 09:36 AM

I do love it when people tell me what I can and can't say. I don't know who Turzai is but it's his opinion that without voter fraud President Obama won't win his state. Big deal. I can as easily say, "Read JerryAL's posts and you can't say that maintain voter fraud is all that will enable President Obama to win."

I wonder how many dead people were found to have voted in Pennsylvania or Ohio or Missouri, or New Jersey and how many of those dead people were ever successfully prosecuted?

Get your t-shirt, Jerry, that says, "Voter Fraud and Proud".

I will agree on one point. If someone doesn't have an appropriate ID, give them one at no charge. Hell, if the liberals are going to give deadbeats phones for voting, why not give them an ID?

Cigar
11-01-2012, 09:38 AM
I do love it when people tell me what I can and can't say. I don't know who Turzai is but it's his opinion that without voter fraud President Obama won't win his state. Big deal. I can as easily say, "Read JerryAL's posts and you can't say that maintain voter fraud is all that will enable President Obama to win."

I wonder how many dead people were found to have voted in Pennsylvania or Ohio or Missouri, or New Jersey and how many of those dead people were ever successfully prosecuted?

Get your t-shirt, Jerry, that says, "Voter Fraud and Proud".

I will agree on one point. If someone doesn't have an appropriate ID, give them one at no charge. Hell, if the liberals are going to give deadbeats phones for voting, why not give them an ID?

Stop wondering and provide PROOF!

patrickt
11-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Stop wondering and provide PROOF!

I'm amazed, Cigar. I would have expected you to demand a cartoon. Only a liberal nitwit would need proof that no dead person voting was ever prosecuted.

Cigar
11-01-2012, 09:48 AM
I'm amazed, Cigar. I would have expected you to demand a cartoon. Only a liberal nitwit would need proof that no dead person voting was ever prosecuted.

Did you report it .. because someone actually has to cast a Vote ... oh wait ... did you forget about that?

JerryAL
11-01-2012, 12:15 PM

Please turn off the Fox News. There are always dead people, both Democrats and Republicans, on voter rolls. People die before, on, and after election day all the time.

That doesn't mean that someone shows up and votes for them!

Your argument is just silly. Why would any one person show up and risk going to prison to cast one vote. You would need thousands of people all working in cohoots together in a particular state to ever have an impact on an election.

Even the George Bush administration launched a big probe into so-called "voter fraud" during his term, and found that voter fraud was virtually non-existent.

JerryAL
11-01-2012, 12:22 PM

It has to be free of charge; otherwise, it would be considered a poll tax which is illegal because of the Twenty-fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution.

Twenty-fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution

Passed by Congress August 27, 1962. Ratified January 23, 1964:

Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay poll tax or other tax.

Section 2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Taxcutter
11-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Absolutely we want to suppress the dead and ineligible from voting. We are foursquare for suppression of multiple voting.

JerryAL
11-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Absolutely we want to suppress the dead and ineligible from voting. We are foursquare for suppression of multiple voting.

Oh great, another Fox and Friends/Sean Hannity viewer has chimed in. Seriously, throw some ESPN on in the background every so often instead.