PDA

View Full Version : ‘Nazi dad’ changes last name to ‘Hitler’ in New Jersey court

Common
03-26-2017, 06:57 AM
This guy has kids, he names his kid Adolph Hitler then changes his name. They should take those kids off him yesterday. Only a demented sicko could drag his kid into his madness.

The self-proclaimed “Nazi dad” of New Jersey is officially a “Nazi Führer.”
Heath Campbell reportedly applied to change his last name to Hitler and a Hunterdon County judge approved it on Friday.
“I’m named after a hero,” he told MyCentralJersey.com (http://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/news/local/hunterdon-county/2017/03/24/hunterdon-nazi-dad-gets-legal-approval-name-change-hitler/99580838/). “The judge approved it. My name is Hitler now.”

The name change takes effect on May 8, according to records signed by Judge Michael O’Neill. The document lists Campbell's first name as Isidore.

The fake Führer found notoriety in 2008 after a grocery store refused to write “Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler,” on a cake for his son, who was named for the loathed Third Reich dictator.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/nazi-dad-hitler-new-jersey-court-article-1.3009467

Peter1469
03-26-2017, 06:58 AM
I am surprised the judge allowed the name change.

FindersKeepers
03-26-2017, 07:29 AM
Some folks will do anything for attention.

I think the best way to deal with him (if I were a neighbor) is simply to ignore him and never acknowledge his name change.

exotix
03-26-2017, 07:41 AM
LOL

Campbell made headlines again in 2013 after losing custody of his children.

The father of four wore authentic Nazi regalia — including a Swastika armband — to family court.
He was unemployed at the time of the custody fight.

His other children also shared names linked to white supremacy, including JoyceLynn Aryan Nation and Eva Lynn Patricia Braun.

Last year, Campbell was featured in the documentary “Meet the Hitlers.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSypS1lQ7Rs

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.3009461.1490510911!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/hitler26n-6-web.jpg

OGIS
03-26-2017, 07:57 AM
This guy has kids, he names his kid Adolph Hitler then changes his name. They should take those kids off him yesterday. Only a demented sicko could drag his kid into his madness.

The self-proclaimed “Nazi dad” of New Jersey is officially a “Nazi Führer.”

Heath Campbell reportedly applied to change his last name to Hitler and a Hunterdon County judge approved it on Friday.

“I’m named after a hero,” he told MyCentralJersey.com (http://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/news/local/hunterdon-county/2017/03/24/hunterdon-nazi-dad-gets-legal-approval-name-change-hitler/99580838/). “The judge approved it. My name is Hitler now.”

The name change takes effect on May 8, according to records signed by Judge Michael O’Neill. The document lists Campbell's first name as Isidore.

The fake Führer found notoriety in 2008 after a grocery store refused to write “Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler,” on a cake for his son, who was named for the loathed Third Reich dictator.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/nazi-dad-hitler-new-jersey-court-article-1.3009467

Isidore Heath Campbell? Really? The last name and the general weirdness has my Fake News bullchit sensor clanging.

Or perhaps the man (due to his unfortunate last name?) was just driven insane by reading Vonnegut?

Not sure I care enough to go Internet surfing to verify one way or another, but seeing that it is the Daily News, that slight effort is probably not necessary. Also, mycentraljersey.com (as part of the USA Today network) has done little to inspire my confidence with their thoughtful reporting.

But then again, it is New Jersey, so....

Unless I see some credible sources, I'm gonna have to go with FFN (Filler Fake News).

Meh.

I'm more interested in the progress of the two coups that are currently in progress. You know, that one where Prince Charles just locked the Queen in the Tower? And the other, where Obama's secret coup tunnel, dug (by messican rapists) all the way from the Pizzagate pizza parlor child rape basement, is now within yards of the White House sub-basement where they keep the nukes and that dead stuffed alien taken from Roswell? Much more gripping news, really.

Addendum: OK, watched the trailer for the movie. My take is that the guy is schizophrenic and - based on the fact that his last name is Campbell - has ideas of reference to the Vonnegut novel, Mother Night.

OGIS
03-26-2017, 07:58 AM
Wonder who the guy voted for.

Adelaide
03-26-2017, 08:00 AM
Seems like he wanted another 15 minutes of fame.

What a moron.

DGUtley
03-26-2017, 08:01 AM

despicable.

Common
03-26-2017, 08:03 AM
LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSypS1lQ7Rs

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.3009461.1490510911!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/hitler26n-6-web.jpg

Its a good thing he lost his kids, I really hope the foster parents can change the kids name from Adolph hitler
Can foster parents change a name ?

OGIS
03-26-2017, 08:11 AM
Some folks will do anything for attention.

I think the best way to deal with him (if I were a neighbor) is simply to ignore him and never acknowledge his name change.

He looks like a wimp, a coward, and loser. And a bully. I'd hate to be his kid.

But dissing him in the way you suggest might also earn you attentions from him that you would rather not have. He looks like the kind of guy who would torture your cat to death, and nail the body to your front door when you were away shopping.

Adelaide
03-26-2017, 08:20 AM
despicable.

From a legal perspective, why exactly should the judge have not granted the name change? If this guy wants to make an ass of himself do you think the judiciary really should act to stop him? If so, why?

FindersKeepers
03-26-2017, 08:29 AM
He looks like a wimp, a coward, and loser. And a bully. I'd hate to be his kid.

But dissing him in the way you suggest might also earn you attentions from him that you would rather not have. He looks like the kind of guy who would torture your cat to death, and nail the body to your front door when you were away shopping.

Only a loser would do what he did. Or, perhaps he's mentally ill. Maybe someone kicked him around a bit as a kid.

You're right that a guy like that could be trouble if he's provoked, but I'd still pretend I didn't see or hear him if I passed him on the street. I couldn't help myself.

I would think a court could order a name change for the child.

donttread
03-26-2017, 08:30 AM

Why? rights are rights, no matter how revolting the request. So if you allow an aspiring movie start to change their name to "Rock" you have to allow this. In fact as loath inspiring as this guy is , if the straight bakers have to bake a cake for a gay wedding ( which I disagree with) then the grocery store should of been forced to make this cake. That's what's supposed to seperate us, we show no partiality for current public opinion. Rights are rights and presedents are presedents.
Having said that , I hope he lost the kids for good reason and that it sticks as he's a nut job. However in the real America you can be a nut job

Bo-4
03-26-2017, 08:52 AM
Wow - what a lucky kid :rolleyes:

Sadly, if they don't take his kids away - they have a high probability of turning out like their sadass Dad.

Bo-4
03-26-2017, 08:54 AM

Honestly - I don't think there are any laws prohibiting someone changing their name to just about anything.

Obscenities might not fly.

Don't think someone could change their name to Fuckface Von Clownstick :wink:

FindersKeepers
03-26-2017, 08:56 AM
LOL

I see no reason to allow this freak to procreate.

If ever there was a reason for positive eugenics...

Where is the mother? What kind of woman would have his kids?

Cthulhu
03-26-2017, 09:26 AM
Its a good thing he lost his kids, I really hope the foster parents can change the kids name from Adolph hitler
Can foster parents change a name ?
Actually it isn't. This sets a bad precedent, an extremely dangerous one concerning parental rights.

Granted, this guy is an uber douchebag from armpit valley. But stealing his kids because the collective dislikes what he is doing is very dangerous.

Fear profits a man nothing.

Dr. Who
03-26-2017, 09:56 AM
It is a proper surname - there are a number of people with that last name in America, although far more in Germany. The court would have no basis for refusing to allow it.

resister
03-26-2017, 10:00 AM
Honestly - I don't think there are any laws prohibiting someone changing their name to just about anything.

Don't think someone could change their name to Fuckface Von Clownstick :wink:It would be an improvement for this idiot!

exotix
03-26-2017, 10:45 AM
I see no reason to allow this freak to procreate.

If ever there was a reason for positive eugenics...

Where is the mother? What kind of woman would have his kids?
It is a proper surname - there are a number of people with that last name in America, although far more in Germany. The court would have no basis for refusing to allow it.I think I'm gonna watch 'Meet the Hitlers' .... a documentary about families in America who find no problem in naming themselves in the name of ... well, Hitler.

resister
03-26-2017, 10:47 AM
He should change it to IMA ASSHAT :grin:

DGUtley
03-26-2017, 11:02 AM
From a legal perspective, why exactly should the judge have not granted the name change? If this guy wants to make an ass of himself do you think the judiciary really should act to stop him? If so, why?

ohio law grants judges discretion to deny use of scandalous (my term) or abhorrent (my term again as I don't recall the statutory language) names. That will only be reversed if exercised in an arbitrary or capricious manner.

donttread
03-26-2017, 04:02 PM

Don't think someone could change their name to Fuckface Von Clownstick :wink:

I don't know about that but several people a year name a child "ESPN"

Abby08
03-26-2017, 10:18 PM
And then, there's someone with the last name, "West" who names their child, "North".......North West, poor child.

OGIS
03-26-2017, 11:55 PM
And then, there's someone with the last name, "West" who names their child, "North".......North West, poor child.

Much better, though, than Michael Hunt.

resister
03-27-2017, 12:00 AM
17642 His new name!

Mini Me
03-27-2017, 09:51 AM
Throw him into the ovens!:evil: