PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Kansas Republicans Just Defied Donald Trump and Voted to Expand Medicaid

Bethere
03-26-2017, 09:18 AM
A fascinating development. Could our Kansan friends comment, please?

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/kansas-state-senate-medicaid (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/kansas-state-senate-medicaid)

On the same day the House was supposed to pass a bill dismantling Medicaid, Kansas Republicans took a big step toward expanding the program in their state.In a voice vote Thursday morning, a committee in the Kansas Senate approved legislation that would enable the state to take advantage of an Obamacare provision offering Medicaid health insurance coverage to a wider group of poor people. The federal government would provide the vast majority of the funding.
Many deep-red states like Kansas have rejected Medicaid expansion based largely on their ideological objections to Obamacare. But as I reported earlier this week (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/kansas-medicaid-expansion-obamacare-aca), a new bloc of moderate Republicans in the state—back by the health care industry and business community—have teamed up with Democrats to push Medicaid expansion. They point out that the state has given up, to date, nearly $2 billion in federal funds that could have helped both improve the health of the state's low-income communities while also boosting its economy.

FindersKeepers
03-26-2017, 09:30 AM
They've been batting this around for the past few years but this is the first time they've come close. There's still the question of whether they would have enough votes to override a governor veto, though. They think some could back down in the face of a veto.

If they pass it now, it pumps money into the budget, at least temporarily, because they're also expecting the ACA to fail. If it does, they'd still get the federal funding, which is highest in the early years.

It's anyone's guess what will happen.

Subdermal
03-26-2017, 09:33 AM
Trump has said that States aren't allowed to do wrt healthcare what they wish?

Allowing States to do what they wish is the whole purpose of eliminating the ACA coverage and employer mandate, FFS.

If anything, Kansas just defied the DEMOCRATS in Congress, not one of whom voted to eliminate the mandates.

OP is ignorant.

Bethere
03-26-2017, 09:39 AM
They've been batting this around for the past few years but this is the first time they've come close. There's still the question of whether they would have enough votes to override a governor veto, though. They think some could back down in the face of a veto.

If they pass it now, it pumps money into the budget, at least temporarily, because they're also expecting the ACA to fail. If it does, they'd still get the federal funding, which is highest in the early years.

It's anyone's guess what will happen.

Thanks.

And what is your personal opinion?

How about our other Kansans?

FindersKeepers
03-26-2017, 09:51 AM
Thanks.

And what is your personal opinion?

How about our other Kansans?

I'm not really leaning one way or the other. Kansas has a lot of private charity that absorbs the costs for those who can't pay. We don't really have people going without here. If they expand Medicaid, the state will take in some sorely needed money, but I'm not sure they're doing it solely for the benefit of the poor.

The timing is odd, and has been called out by some, since the ACA is on life-support.

I work with a lot of charities here, and believe it or not, sometimes it's hard to find folks to help. We just went through that with our last few Habitat Houses. We advertised and advertised before we got any takers. Seriously.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

Bethere
03-26-2017, 09:52 AM
I'm not really leaning one way or the other. Kansas has a lot of private charity that absorbs the costs for those who can't pay. We don't really have people going without here. If they expand Medicaid, the state will take in some sorely needed money, but I'm not sure they're doing it solely for the benefit of the poor.

The timing is odd, and has been called out by some, since the ACA is on life-support.

I work with a lot of charities here, and believe it or not, sometimes it's hard to find folks to help. We just went through that with our last few Habitat Houses. We advertised and advertised before we got any takers. Seriously.

Thanks for being a constructive poster.

Subdermal
03-26-2017, 09:58 AM
:biglaugh:

This is awesome. Every punch lands, and the target cannot help but acknowledge it with blinking, and the OP has tied its own hands behind its back!

:laughing1:

Unless, of course, the OP wishes to untie its hands for a moment and answer the question: how does Kansas' bill defy Trump?

Kansas is defying the ACA.

Bethere
03-26-2017, 10:09 AM

Here's more from yesterday's Kansas City Star.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article140306448.html&ved=0ahUKEwiuwt7zuvTSAhUIAsAKHYcZCPEQqUMILTAB&usg=AFQjCNHWGLnspMcDcb2Z1a2FBCZTdBIKcw

Newpublius
03-26-2017, 10:14 AM
The government model operating here is why our country will go bankrupt. The model is called cooperative federalism and it encourages spendthrift ways. In this case here, various state governments, being reimbursed for half the Medicaid expense, or more, decide to expand Medicaid. The states not in the system are left with a Faustian choice they can remain subject to federal taxation, funding other states' reimbursements for expanded Medicaid, or they can expand themselves.

Of course the only rational thing to do, given cooperative federalism, is to expand Medicaid.

Its how NOT to run a country.

Crepitus
03-26-2017, 10:16 AM
A fascinating development. Could our Kansan friends comment, please?

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/kansas-state-senate-medicaid (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/kansas-state-senate-medicaid)

On the same day the House was supposed to pass a bill dismantling Medicaid, Kansas Republicans took a big step toward expanding the program in their state.In a voice vote Thursday morning, a committee in the Kansas Senate approved legislation that would enable the state to take advantage of an Obamacare provision offering Medicaid health insurance coverage to a wider group of poor people. The federal government would provide the vast majority of the funding.
Many deep-red states like Kansas have rejected Medicaid expansion based largely on their ideological objections to Obamacare. But as I reported earlier this week (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/kansas-medicaid-expansion-obamacare-aca), a new bloc of moderate Republicans in the state—back by the health care industry and business community—have teamed up with Democrats to push Medicaid expansion. They point out that the state has given up, to date, nearly $2 billion in federal funds that could have helped both improve the health of the state's low-income communities while also boosting its economy.

The governor will likely veto it. The ruler of Brownbackistan will not be overruled! lol

Bethere
03-26-2017, 10:18 AM
The government model operating here is why our country will go bankrupt. The model is called cooperative federalism and it encourages spendthrift ways. In this case here, various state governments, being reimbursed for half the Medicaid expense, or more, decide to expand Medicaid. The states not in the system are left with a Faustian choice they can remain subject to federal taxation, funding other states' reimbursements for expanded Medicaid, or they can expand themselves.

Of course the only rational thing to do, given cooperative federalism, is to expand Medicaid.

Its how NOT to run a country.

How's expanded medicaid working in nj?

Christie boasts N.J. Medicaid expansion success under Obamacare | NJ.com

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/08/christie_medicaid_expansion_report.html&ved=0ahUKEwjd9pmAvfTSAhWFCMAKHY7bAx4QFggmMAE&usg=AFQjCNGfVIY7981FbptQpIWLD6LqpAcTnQ

Bethere
03-26-2017, 10:19 AM
The governor will likely veto it. The ruler of Brownbackistan will not be overruled! lol

What would the effect of this be on the budget?

Crepitus
03-26-2017, 10:19 AM

Being tapped into the handicapped/disabled community I can tell you you are dead wrong here. I see people going without all the time. There is nowhere near enough private charity in this stingy, self-centered, republican paradise to make up for the lack of state services.

Crepitus
03-26-2017, 10:21 AM
What would the effect of this be on the budget?

There is no doubt that the federal money is much needed, but do you know if it can be used for anything besides the expansion?

Bethere
03-26-2017, 10:22 AM
Being tapped into the handicapped/disabled community I can tell you you are dead wrong here. I see people going without all the time. There is nowhere near enough private charity in this stingy, self-centered, republican paradise to make up for the lack of state services.

Isn't it a matter of scale? Has private charity ever had enough ooomph to address large societal issues in an appropriately large way?

Bethere
03-26-2017, 10:24 AM
There is no doubt that the federal money is much needed, but do you know if it can be used for anything besides the expansion?

That's decided on a case by case basis. Here in Ohio, kasich accepted expansion but did so provided he was given some waivers.

The expansion was farmed out to independent insurers and, so far, the results have been excellent.

Bo-4
03-26-2017, 10:24 AM
Yep, one of the larger things about Obamacare that has kept it from working as intended. Good to see that red states are finally wising up.

Never happen in Idaho though, and so we continue with programs that are far more expensive as our hospitals fill with charity cases.

Bethere
03-26-2017, 10:30 AM
Yep, one of the larger things about Obamacare that has kept it from working as intended. Good to see that red states are finally wising up.

Never happen in Idaho though, and so we continue with programs that are far more expensive as our hospitals fill with charity cases.

It was a intended as a strategy to kill Obamacare. Remove those contrived constraints and the program would thrive on even a granter scale.

I say that humbly, because the damn thing is a Republican idea, written by the heritage Foundation, championed by some Republicans in congress in 94, beta tested by mitt romney, blessed twice by the Republican supreme court, and now a Republican congress has refused to either repeal or replace it.

Crepitus
03-26-2017, 10:35 AM
Isn't it a matter of scale? Has private charity ever had enough ooomph to address large societal issues in an appropriately large way?

Yes, that is part of the problem.

Crepitus
03-26-2017, 10:36 AM
That's decided on a case by case basis. Here in Ohio, kasich accepted expansion but did so provided he was given some waivers.

The expansion was farmed out to independent insurers and, so far, the results have been excellent.

Kansas has already privatized all state run healthcare. Results have not been stellar.

Bethere
03-26-2017, 10:42 AM
Yes, that is part of the problem.
I supported funding Catholic social services because they are historically accomplished, but.not as a substitute for mass--no pun intended--action.

There is an important concept in economics called economy of scale. My Republican friends who talk about economics all day, never ever mention economy of scale.

I wonder why?

Crepitus
03-26-2017, 10:44 AM
I supported funding Catholic social services because they are historically accomplished, but.not as a substitute for mass--no pun intended--action.

Episcopal Social Services is who gets my support. Even though I am basically non-religious I do it in memory of my Grandmother.

Bethere
03-26-2017, 10:44 AM
Kansas has already privatized all state run healthcare. Results have not been stellar.

Is it competitive? Our medicaid people had 7 or 8 plans from which to choose.

Bethere
03-26-2017, 10:47 AM
Episcopal Social Services is who gets my support. Even though I am basically non-religious I do it in memory of my Grandmother.
Good for you. I am a member of the UCC. We do good work, too. But none of these programs are big enough to even put a dent in society's problems.

The appropriate vehicle is the government, using the tools our wise founding fathers gave them like the general welfare clause.

Crepitus
03-26-2017, 10:49 AM
Is it competitive? Our medicaid people had 7 or 8 plans from which to choose.

No, not competitive. 3 companies allocated "randomly". Supposedly identical.

Crepitus
03-26-2017, 10:50 AM
Good for you. I am a member of the UCC. We do good work, too. But none of these programs are big enough to even put a dent in society's problems.

The appropriate vehicle is the government, using the tools our wise founding fathers gave them like the general welfare clause.

Yes. Local soup-kitchens and shelters is as big as they get.

Bethere
03-26-2017, 10:54 AM
No, not competitive. 3 companies allocated "randomly". Supposedly identical.

I love it when our free market friends shy away from competitive markets. We're not supposed to notice...

LOOK OVER THERE!!!!

Bethere
03-26-2017, 10:55 AM
Yes. Local soup-kitchens and shelters is as big as they get.

Every little bit helps, though.

Bo-4
03-26-2017, 10:59 AM
It was a intended as a strategy to kill Obamacare. Remove those contrived constraints and the program would thrive on even a granter scale.

I say that humbly, because the damn thing is a Republican idea, written by the heritage Foundation, championed by some Republicans in congress in 94, beta tested by mitt romney, blessed twice by the Republican supreme court, and now a Republican congress has refused to either repeal or replace it.

Exactly correct ^ another thing we can thank SCOTUS for amiright?

Get a load of this excellent column last week from the editorial manager of our state newspaper.

Republicans (PARTICULARLY in Idaho) just don't give a rat's ass about children or the poor.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/robert-ehlert/article140262288.html

Bethere
03-26-2017, 11:09 AM
Exactly correct ^ another thing we can thank SCOTUS for amiright?

Get a load of this excellent column last week from the editorial manager of our state newspaper.

Republicans (PARTICULARLY in Idaho) just don't give a rat's ass about children or the poor.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/robert-ehlert/article140262288.html
Thank you for the link. I read it, and that exemption is horrible. I played in Idaho once. We played Seattle the night before. The stonies all said it was beautiful.

To me it was a long ass bus ride. Seeing Idaho? It was like gazing through a glass darkly. Lots of darkness. Everything either looked like our bus or the minor league hockey rink in which we played.

Did I miss much?

Bo-4
03-26-2017, 11:14 AM
Thank you for the link. I read it, and that exemption is horrible. I played in Idaho once. We played Seattle the night before. The stonies all said it was beautiful.

To me it was a long ass bus ride. Seeing Idaho? It was like gazing through a glass darkly. Lots of darkness. Everything either looked like our bus or the minor league hockey rink in which we played.

Did I miss much?

Yeah you missed a lot. Eastern Idaho is flat high desert devoid of eye candy.

Southwest from Boise north to McCall, Sun Valley and beyond is pretty spectacular.

C'mon out this summer and i'll give you the tour.

Bethere
03-26-2017, 11:18 AM
Yeah you missed a lot. Eastern Idaho is flat high desert devoid of eye candy.

Southwest from Boise north to McCall, Sun Valley and beyond is pretty spectacular.

C'mon out this summer and i'll give you the tour.
Actually, I will be in Seattle in mid june to attend the friends and family preview as well as the first show of King Crimson's last us tour.

So you never know!

Bo-4
03-26-2017, 11:21 AM
Actually, I will be in Seattle in mid june to attend the friends and family preview as well as the first show of King Crimson's last us tour.

So you never know!

From Seattle, it's a fairly cheap 1 hour and ten minute flight :wink:

Bethere
03-26-2017, 11:23 AM
From Seattle, it's a fairly cheap 1 hour and ten minute flight :wink:

Already done it by bus, lol! Thank goodness we were self medicating!

Newpublius
03-26-2017, 12:27 PM
How's expanded medicaid working in nj?

Christie boasts N.J. Medicaid expansion success under Obamacare | NJ.com

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/08/christie_medicaid_expansion_report.html&ved=0ahUKEwjd9pmAvfTSAhWFCMAKHY7bAx4QFggmMAE&usg=AFQjCNGfVIY7981FbptQpIWLD6LqpAcTnQ

Its not hard to hand money to people is it? That had nothing to do with anything. If the case for expanded Medicaid were so self evident why weren't the states just simply doing this of their own accord. Instead let's examine how this works. The people of NJ pay taxes to Trenton to operate Medicaid, the people of NJ, collectively with the other people of the several states pay taxes ti DC so that the federal government can match state expenditures on Medicaid.

Its patently absurd to run anything like that.

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 12:30 PM

Allowing States to do what they wish is the whole purpose of eliminating the ACA coverage and employer mandate, FFS.

If anything, Kansas just defied the DEMOCRATS in Congress, not one of whom voted to eliminate the mandates.

OP is ignorant.

Can you show me where he said states aren't allowed to do that? I thought that he always said that he supported more flexibility to state government?

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 12:32 PM

So you never know!

Oh no.

I can direct you to some great places to eat though.

FindersKeepers
03-26-2017, 12:46 PM

What are they doing without?

Crepitus
03-26-2017, 12:48 PM

OP is ignorant.

Dude.....

You are SO confused.....

Crepitus
03-26-2017, 12:52 PM
What are they doing without?

Medical equipment quite often. Adaptive transportation is a big one. I know a couple of folks with younger kids in strollers instead of wheelchairs. Services, childcare for disabled children is horribly expensive, you name it there are people out there who need it. I and others do what we can but it is never enough.

FindersKeepers
03-26-2017, 01:00 PM
Medical equipment quite often. Adaptive transportation is a big one. I know a couple of folks with younger kids in strollers instead of wheelchairs. Services, childcare for disabled children is horribly expensive, you name it there are people out there who need it. I and others do what we can but it is never enough.
I can understand the problem. Unfortunately, the disabled are already entitled to Medicaid in Kansas so an expansion won't help them. That was actually one of Brownback's reasons to oppose the expansion -- he said money could get funneled away from the disabled.

I'm not sure if that would happen, but you ought to keep an eye on it and let us know. That is if the expansion passes.

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 01:18 PM
I still don't know how this can be translated as defying Trump?

Bo-4
03-26-2017, 01:45 PM
Don't bet he'll be spending a great deal of time in Tahuya ^ :grin:

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 02:08 PM

I'm not sure how that idiotic comment was relevant to the subject here, but We couldn't handle the extra traffic.

Now, how is this defying Trump? I thought Trump said that he supports giving governors more flexibility and control?

Crepitus
03-26-2017, 02:38 PM
I can understand the problem. Unfortunately, the disabled are already entitled to Medicaid in Kansas so an expansion won't help them. That was actually one of Brownback's reasons to oppose the expansion -- he said money could get funneled away from the disabled.

I'm not sure if that would happen, but you ought to keep an eye on it and let us know. That is if the expansion passes.

He has already funneled money away from the disabled. Hopefully this will get some of it back.

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 02:42 PM
He has already funneled money away from the disabled. Hopefully this will get some of it back.

How has he funneled money away from the disabled?

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 02:43 PM

Could you tell me the motivation for that one? What was your purpose? What were you thinking when you posted that?

Crepitus
03-26-2017, 02:47 PM
How has he funneled money away from the disabled?

https://www.drckansas.org/about-us/news/medicaid-cuts-affecting-local-families

http://www.khi.org/news/article/brownback-budget-cuts-include-56m-from-medicaid

https://thinkprogress.org/kansas-governor-is-forcing-disabled-people-off-medicaid-17c365b04c3e#.ry6wetl4x

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 03:57 PM
Consolidating and redirecting is not withholding.

Crepitus
03-26-2017, 04:13 PM
Consolidating and redirecting is not withholding.

Funneled away = redirecting.

Bethere
03-26-2017, 04:24 PM
Oh no.

I can direct you to some great places to eat though.

Go for it.

Bethere
03-26-2017, 04:26 PM

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DFhKJgqxNDD8&ved=0ahUKEwj_4vO5j_XSAhULDsAKHZb_BtMQwqsBCBwwAA&usg=AFQjCNEMm70QCQY9oug8k9DajiqwUhOOMw

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 04:47 PM
Spending the same amount of money while consolidating operations is considered a draconian cut to a liberal.

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 04:49 PM
Go for it.

It depends on your budget.

Bethere
03-26-2017, 04:51 PM
It depends on your budget.

Company credit card. Girlie and I like sea food, Japanese, steaks...

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 04:54 PM
Company credit card. Girlie and I like sea food, Japanese, steaks...

Ok, so it's someone else's money.

It depends on how much they are willing to let you spend.

Bethere
03-26-2017, 04:56 PM
Ok, so it's someone else's money.

It depends on how much they are willing to let you spend.

No, it's my company. But due to the nature of the trip it will be deductible as a business expense. So, price is no object.

del
03-26-2017, 04:58 PM
No, it's my company. But due to the nature of the trip it will be deductible as a business expense. So, price is no object.
i'll just cut to the chase and recommend tahuya's choice for a big night out

jack in the box

Crepitus
03-26-2017, 04:59 PM
Spending the same amount of money while consolidating operations is considered a draconian cut to a liberal.

First this is yet another case of your signature closing move when you are not "winning", responding without quoting in the hopes you will get the last word. Makes you look kinda silly when you get caught at it doesn't it?

Second! Missing the point. Overall budget remained the same (in that particular case, not in others) but resources were taken from disabled people and reallocated to others.

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 05:03 PM

Seeing as you dont mind having someone else foot the bill, the best reastaurant in Seattle is the Canlis. You might try Daniels Broiler too.

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 05:06 PM
Crep isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

Bethere
03-26-2017, 05:07 PM
Seeing as you dont mind having someone else foot the bill, the best reastaurant in Seattle is the Canlis. You might try Daniels Broiler too.

I pay plenty of taxes, believe me. You wouldn't begrudge your entrepreneurial brother a tax benefit would you?

Thanks for the tip.

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 05:08 PM

jack in the box

for you I recommend a teriyaki joint. You can get a meal and a rub and a tug in without having to get out of your car.

Bethere
03-26-2017, 05:09 PM
Crep isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

He is my friend, and your fellow poster.

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 05:10 PM
I pay plenty of taxes, believe me. You wouldn't begrudge your entrepreneurial brother a tax benefit would you?

Thanks for the tip.

I just gave you two great recommendations. The Canlis is the best restaurant in Seattle. Nothing comes close.

El Gaucho is excellent too.

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 05:11 PM
He is my friend, and your fellow poster.

and......?

del
03-26-2017, 05:13 PM

Thanks for the tip.
considering you and i are subsidizing his life through our taxes, he'd best not.

Bethere
03-26-2017, 05:13 PM
and......?

.. he deserves a certain amount of respect.

I looked up canlis. It sounds cool, I'll run it by Girlie. How about seafood?

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 05:46 PM

Respect is earned, not deserved.

Canlis is the best, but the atmosphere might be a little too formal for some. I feel out of place unless I'm wearing a suit and tie. Daniels Broiler is a high end steak house with a more casual atmosphere. You don't need to be in a jacket and tie. El Goucho is a place you need to try too.

Canlis is the spendiest of the three.

Chris
03-26-2017, 05:49 PM

jack in the box

for you I recommend a teriyaki joint. You can get a meal and a rub and a tug in without having to get out of your car.

Stop insults, get back to topic.

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 05:55 PM

The best scallops I have ever had in my life was at the Canlis, but if I'm looking for seafood only, I'll go to Elliot's Oyster House. Casual, not spendy with great food and view.

Bethere
03-26-2017, 06:06 PM
The best scallops I have ever had in my life was at the Canlis, but if I'm looking for seafood only, I'll go to Elliot's Oyster House. Casual, not spendy with great food and view.

Now you are talking! From their page: "Spicy crab."

http://www.elliottsoysterhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/spicy-crab.jpg

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 06:10 PM
To me that ruins crab.

Subdermal
03-26-2017, 06:15 PM

What makes your personal anecdote of being "tapped into" the handicapped/disabled community more credible than FindersKeepers anecdote?

I see zero reason to believe you over her.

Subdermal
03-26-2017, 06:17 PM

Gosh. Why don't you stop sucking wealth out of us prosperous types and find out?

Beyond that, how much is necessary?

Bethere
03-26-2017, 06:18 PM
To me that ruins crab.

I prefer butter, but life is better when bethere tries stuff that is new. Girlie makes great calamari marinara. I make the fresh pasta. We're a team.

Subdermal
03-26-2017, 06:19 PM

You clearly don't want to understand the difference between a plan written for States, to be administered by States, and a plan forced upon States by the Fed.

It isn't ignorance. It's dishonesty.

Subdermal
03-26-2017, 06:21 PM

There is an important concept in economics called economy of scale. My Republican friends who talk about economics all day, never ever mention economy of scale.

I wonder why?

Uh, because. You've never attempted to make a stupid argument about it??

Subdermal
03-26-2017, 06:21 PM
I prefer butter, but life is better when bethere tries stuff that is new.

Try being honest.

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 06:22 PM
You clearly don't want to understand the difference between a plan written for States, to be administered by States, and a plan forced upon States by the Fed.

It isn't ignorance. It's dishonesty.
Actually it was not written by states. It was written by people from one specific state for that specific population.

Plus it wasn't the plan the Democrats rammed through, as they would have you believe.

Subdermal
03-26-2017, 06:23 PM

Then you wonder why - if this is truly what the Founding Fathers meant - why didn't arrange these wonderful Government entitlement programs immediately.

Well...I don't wonder. I happen to know you're lying through your stained teeth.

Subdermal
03-26-2017, 06:24 PM
Actually it was not written by states. It was written by people from one specific state for that specific population.

Plus it wasn't the plan the Democrats rammed through, as they would have you believe.

Both true.

Tahuyaman
03-26-2017, 11:00 PM
Did anyone explain yet how this is supposed to be in defiance to Donald Trump?

Abby08
03-26-2017, 11:14 PM
Did anyone explain yet how this is supposed to be in defiance to Donald Trump?

No, because it isn't.