PDA

View Full Version : Did Michael Flynn rat out Trump?

decedent
03-27-2017, 12:25 PM
Michael Flynn May Have Turned on Trump and Become FBI Informant, CNN Analyst (http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.779509)

Flynn stepped down in mid-February after it was disclosed that Flynn had lied to Vice-President Mike Pence about past contacts with Russian officials - President Trump later claimed he fired Flynn. Flynn has continued to stir controversy since leaving the administration, with the latest scandal involving his lobbying for Turkey and having to register as a foreign agent with the U.S. government.

Jared Kushner, Rex Tillerson, and other Trump aides will be testifying in the House Intel Committee, but Flynn won't be among them. However, former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn won't be testifying. According to CNN analyst Juliette Kayyem, this suggests that he may already have testified to the FBI. Did Flynn throw Trump under the bus, and perhaps even testify against him to save his own skin?

Tahuyaman
03-27-2017, 03:53 PM
CNN political analysts seem to have a habit of making their dreams public.

Subdermal
03-27-2017, 05:44 PM
Protip:

A great indicator of leftist bullshit is the question mark.

decedent
03-27-2017, 05:52 PM
CNN political analysts seem to have a habit of making their dreams public.

There's a reason Flynn, who is surrounded by scandal, isn't testifying. Kayyem's explanation is far better than yours.

A great indicator of leftist bullshit is the question mark.

If you don't understand an issue, it's best to keep out of it.

Tahuyaman
03-27-2017, 06:18 PM
There's a reason Flynn, who is surrounded by scandal, isn't testifying. Kayyem's explanation is far better than yours...

I guess it is seeing as I never presented one.

hanger4
03-27-2017, 07:02 PM
Michael Flynn May Have Turned on Trump and Become FBI Informant, CNN Analyst (http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.779509)

Flynn stepped down in mid-February after it was disclosed that Flynn had lied to Vice-President Mike Pence about past contacts with Russian officials - President Trump later claimed he fired Flynn. Flynn has continued to stir controversy since leaving the administration, with the latest scandal involving his lobbying for Turkey and having to register as a foreign agent with the U.S. government.

Jared Kushner, Rex Tillerson, and other Trump aides will be testifying in the House Intel Committee, but Flynn won't be among them. However, former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn won't be testifying. According to CNN analyst Juliette Kayyem, this suggests that he may already have testified to the FBI. Did Flynn throw Trump under the bus, and perhaps even testify against him to save his own skin?

So Kayyem evidence is unnamed sources and Flynn hasn't been called yet ??

OK..........I trying not to laugh.

BTW, didn't Kopple just complain about this sort of opinion tv ??

decedent
03-28-2017, 05:30 PM
So Kayyem evidence is unnamed sources and Flynn hasn't been called yet ??

She voiced an opinion based on evidence -- the evidence being Flynn's absence at the hearings. It looks like he may have turned on Trump.

hanger4
03-28-2017, 05:34 PM
She voiced an opinion based on evidence -- the evidence being Flynn's absence at the hearings. It looks like he may have turned on Trump.

Did the 'hearings' call him to testify ??

decedent
03-28-2017, 05:46 PM
Did the 'hearings' call him to testify ??

Again, my point is that they might not be able to call him if he made a deal with the FBI.

Why ask me stuff you can google yourself?

hanger4
03-28-2017, 06:15 PM
Again, my point is that they might not be able to call him if he made a deal with the FBI.

Why ask me stuff you can google yourself?

Your supposition is fact less. "might not be able" and "if he made" are not now nor ever been facts. If the hearings called him to testify and he refused then they use the power of subpoena. Until any or all that happens you have nothing but unsubstantiated innuendo.

suds00
03-28-2017, 06:23 PM
et tu,brutus?

decedent
03-28-2017, 06:25 PM
Your supposition is fact less. "might not be able" and "if he made" are not now nor ever been facts.

So?

If the hearings called him to testify and he refused then they use the power of subpoena. Until any or all that happens you have nothing but unsubstantiated innuendo.

And?

hanger4
03-28-2017, 06:43 PM
So?

And?

1) Ya got no facts decedent. Why is that so hard to understand ??

2) Then an explanation will ensue. Geebus decedent, why is that too so hard to understand ??

del
03-28-2017, 06:44 PM

and ??

2) Then an explanation will ensue. Geebus decedent, why is that too so hard to understand ??

so ??

decedent
03-28-2017, 06:57 PM
It looks like Flyn may not be testifying in Congress, but Yates has made it clear that she'll talk about her concerns about Flynn, which could by why Nunes shut down the hearings for the week. They're in trouble and need to regroup, and if Nunes breaks any more rules, he could be ousted.

Cool.

hanger4
03-28-2017, 07:03 PM
and ??

so ??

Pointless again I see.

Crepitus
03-28-2017, 08:22 PM
Here's the beginning of all this if anyone is interested:

http://bipartisanreport.com/2017/03/25/just-in-michael-flynn-turns-on-trump-makes-deal-with-the-fbi-details/

KathyS
03-28-2017, 08:46 PM
Your supposition is fact less. "might not be able" and "if he made" are not now nor ever been facts. If the hearings called him to testify and he refused then they use the power of subpoena. Until any or all that happens you have nothing but unsubstantiated innuendo.
CNN is worthless at this point. Unsubstantiated claims using "may" and "could have" are worthless; just another example of a desperate network throwing crap on the wall hoping something will stick. Look what CNN is outraged over now-

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/28/cnn-hammers-fox-news-covering-alleged-gang-rape-14/

Pathetic.

Crepitus
03-28-2017, 08:49 PM
CNN is worthless at this point. Unsubstantiated claims using "may" and "could have" are worthless; just another example of a desperate network throwing crap on the wall hoping something will stick. Look what CNN is outraged over now-

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/28/cnn-hammers-fox-news-covering-alleged-gang-rape-14/

Pathetic.

Deflecting already?

del
03-28-2017, 08:56 PM
Deflecting already?

it's never too early

KathyS
03-28-2017, 09:17 PM
Deflecting already?

Lol, not at all.

My point is that the media is so desperate to nail Trump for something, anything, that if they reported on a story truthfully, no one would believe them at this point. This election has uncovered just how corrupt the media and government is. We need to clean house in both parties and start over.

del
03-28-2017, 09:22 PM
yeah, that must be it.

Crepitus
03-28-2017, 09:33 PM
Lol, not at all.

My point is that the media is so desperate to nail Trump for something, anything, that if they reported on a story truthfully, no one would believe them at this point. This election has uncovered just how corrupt the media and government is. We need to clean house in both parties and start over.

In the link I posted it is presented a speculation, never once portrayed as anything but.