PDA

View Full Version : House Signs Bill Releasing EPA 'Research' to Public: "Days of 'Trust Me' Science are

MMC
03-30-2017, 10:51 AM
over.....

A major blow to anti-global warming advocates occurred on Wednesday when House Republicans passed a bill requiring the Environmental Protection Agency to release data used to support new regulations to protect human health and the environment.

The bill was approved and moved to the Senate in a 228-194 vote.

"The days of 'trust me' science are over," Rep. Lamar Smith of Texas said (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CONGRESS_EPA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-03-29-17-56-41).

And according to another report (http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/29/j-scott-armstrong-fraction-1-papers-scientific-journals-follow-scientific-method/), scientist and Wharton School Professor J. Scott Armstrong says that fewer than one percent of modern scientists use the scientific method.

“We also go through journals and rate how well they conform to the scientific method. I used to think that maybe 10 percent of papers in my field...were maybe useful. Now it looks like maybe, one tenth of one percent follow the scientific method,” Armstrong said. “People just don’t do it.”......snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2017/03/30/days-of-trust-me-science-are-over-house-signs-bill-releasing-epa-science-to-public-n2306461

Another blow to the leftness....The global warming activists just wont be able to keep their data from the public anymore. All their failings to be put on public display. What say ye?

resister
03-30-2017, 10:55 AM
About damn time. I like it.

MMC
03-30-2017, 11:23 AM
About damn time. I like it.

It get even better.....Al Gore released a trailer for his new movie an Inconvenient Truth 2. Truth to Power. Released it the same day Trump squashed BO peeps EO's on Climate change.

The funny thing is Al Gore Proved his own Doomsday theory wrong. Then tried to deflect to the issue that some of his predictions were Right. :laugh:

resister
03-30-2017, 11:33 AM
And people said trump has done nothing right! Anyone who would have a problem with this is a gov. worshipper!

patrickt
03-30-2017, 11:37 AM
The scientific process demands research data, process, and results be made public. The climate hysterics refuse. They are not scientists. It started back when the Save the Mosquito folks lied to try and get DDT banned in a public hearing. They were caught red-handed so a royal courtier banned DDT with his pen and his phone.

That's why the Democrats who hate science and pretended paid propagandists are scientists. Keep in mind, the people who say they love science think a person with a dick and balls is a woman.

texan
03-30-2017, 11:54 AM
LOL!

Fing idiots running around with this stupid shit misleading people.

MMC
03-30-2017, 11:55 AM
The scientific process demands research data, process, and results be made public. The climate hysterics refuse. They are not scientists. It started back when the Save the Mosquito folks lied to try and get DDT banned in a public hearing. They were caught red-handed so a royal courtier banned DDT with his pen and his phone.

That's why the Democrats who hate science and pretended paid propagandists are scientists. Keep in mind, the people who say they love science think a person with a dick and balls is a woman.

No wonder the Euros are backing out of putting up money, for the Peeps agenda. Especially now they know that stuttering mope can't help out anymore.

resister
03-30-2017, 11:56 AM
I am interested to hear a democrats take on this.

MMC
03-30-2017, 11:58 AM
LOL!

Fing idiots running around with this stupid shit misleading people.

The Senate will pass the bill and the Demos can't stop it. Trump gets another victory over the limpwristed left.

Green Arrow
03-30-2017, 02:07 PM
I don't see why this would be a problem.

Tahuyaman
03-30-2017, 02:13 PM
I don't see why this would be a problem.

No one should. People can't make informed decisions unless they have the information needed to make the decisions. Being provided with more information is generally a good thing.

resister
03-30-2017, 02:14 PM
The only problem was it was not required to begin with!

texan
03-30-2017, 02:21 PM
I am interested to hear a democrats take on this.

It will be hard for them to show up on this now. This is one of the biggest hoax's ever pulled because they go other people around the world to go along. Follow the money on who got rich of this information. It isn't to say we don't need to protect the environment because we do! If they hadn't turned this into a religion and acted appropriately this wouldn't be an issue at all, be thoughtful.

DGUtley
03-30-2017, 04:06 PM
I don't know whether it is or isn't true that it's man caused climate changed. I went to Cleveland one day a few years ago to the science center and met with their climate people and they I don't think that it is a hoax but it might be misreading cause and effect. I know a lot of smart, bright, trustworthy and credible people that truly believe it. I think the earth warms and cools naturally. What has always troubled me was the 'cure' being a cap and trade system where we don't stop doing anything and nobody stops doing anything we just give them money to let us keep doing this and that. That has always made me skeptical of what was really truly going on here.

Docthehun
03-30-2017, 04:26 PM
Any objection if we fire up our 1930's coal plant? What's a little acid rain headed to the east coast.... As Bob Murray, CEO of Murray coals says, "We can produce energy for four cents per KW with coal."

jigglepete
03-30-2017, 04:36 PM

I think you misspelled Republican there.

resister
03-30-2017, 04:53 PM
Any objection if we fire up our 1930's coal plant? What's a little acid rain headed to the east coast.... As Bob Murray, CEO of Murray coals says, "We can produce energy for four cents per KW with coal."
Because asking for info that will effect public policy to be made public, will make ^ this^happen!:rollseyes:

MMC
03-30-2017, 05:17 PM

Nah he got it Right.....he just didn't use the proper term. Illiberals - the unhinged left.

Tahuyaman
03-30-2017, 05:32 PM

Brilliant response. It's also a clear demonstration that you are an independent thinker.

jigglepete
04-01-2017, 08:46 AM
Brilliant response. It's also a clear demonstration that you are an independent thinker.

Thank you...but, if I didn't know any better I'd think you're being sarcastic...nah, can't be...thanks again buddy.

jigglepete
04-01-2017, 08:48 AM
Nah he got it Right.....he just didn't use the proper term. Illiberals - the unhinged left.

Yeah, and actually I should have said the religious right loonies.