PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton aides had access to State Dept. after she left, says key lawmaker....

MMC
03-30-2017, 06:00 PM
When Hillary Clinton resigned as Secretary of State in 2013, she negotiated continuing access to classified and top-secret documents for herself and six staffers under the designation "research assistants," according to a powerful senator who notes that Clinton was later deemed "extremely careless" with such information.

The staff apparently retained access even after Clinton announced her run for president in April 2015, according to Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa. The access was ostensibly granted to facilitate work on Clinton's memoir, but Grassley said he was only able to verify it after the Obama administration left the White House.

“I have repeatedly asked the State Department whether Secretary Clinton and her associates had their clearances suspended or revoked to which the Obama Administration refused to respond,” Grassley wrote in a March 30 letter to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

The State Department has not yet responded it an inquiry from Fox News as to whether Clinton, or her staff, including then-chief of staff Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, her traveling chief of staff and former assistant, who went on to become the vice chair of her presidential campaign, and Jake Sullivan, her senior policy advisor, still have access to the classified and top-secret archives and systems.

Clinton could not immediately be reached for comment.

In 2015, Cheryl Mills’ attorney said her client had access as late as Oct. 30 of that year, according to documents reviewed by Fox News. After leaving the State Department, Mills was an advisor to Clinton’s presidential bid. Heather Samuelson, a lawyer who worked under Mills and also was a staffer for Clinton in 2008 during her presidential run, also apparently retained an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance, according to records reviewed by Fox News.......snip~

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/hillary-clinton-aides-had-access-to-state-dept-after-left-says-key-lawmaker.html

Imagine that.....and another lead to where some of the leakers are and were.

del
03-30-2017, 06:46 PM
this will probably cost her the election

throw some more against the wall, this ain't gonna stick

MMC
03-30-2017, 06:54 PM

Just an FYI.....the Election is over. I know that's hard for you to figure out. But maybe if you talk to a Carnival Barker he might just be able to explain it in a way that you understand.

Bethere
03-30-2017, 07:03 PM
Just an FYI.....the Election is over. I know that's hard for you to figure out. But maybe if you talk to a Carnival Barker he might just be able to explain it in a way that you understand.

Hey! Look over there!

resister
03-30-2017, 07:11 PM
Hey! Look over there!
^ Russians are gonna gitchya!

Common
03-30-2017, 07:23 PM

Just like the lefts fake the russians made her lose

del
03-30-2017, 07:34 PM
Just like the lefts fake the russians made her lose

the russians didn't make her lose

the russians are going to make trump lose, though.

resister
03-30-2017, 08:42 PM

lol :tinfoil:

Safety
03-30-2017, 08:46 PM

His shit.

Tahuyaman
03-31-2017, 12:38 AM
This investigation is exposing more misdeeds by Democrats and Obama administration people than it is team Trump folks.

stjames1_53
03-31-2017, 04:49 AM

just a month ago, you were leading the charge that declared the Russians had cost her the election. now they're not?

Common
03-31-2017, 05:01 AM

We'll see

MMC
03-31-2017, 07:50 AM
Hey! Look over there!
Hey.....look over there >>>>> where a Demo got busted out for Colluding with the Chinese.

The best part is.....she worked in the State Dept with Hillary. :laugh:

del
03-31-2017, 10:23 AM
just a month ago, you were leading the charge that declared the Russians had cost her the election. now they're not?
find a post where i said that.

i'll wait

Bo-4
03-31-2017, 10:35 AM
Chuck Grassley?

*snicker*

Bo-4
03-31-2017, 10:36 AM
Hey! Look over there!

https://i0.wp.com/yourdogsfriend.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/squirrel.jpg?fit=400%2C400

MMC
03-31-2017, 10:42 AM
Chuck Grassley?

*snicker*

So you got nothing. That's not surprising. *snicker*

Tahuyaman
03-31-2017, 11:08 AM
Chuck Grassley?

*snicker*
But Bo isn't a partisan in any way.

Safety
03-31-2017, 12:43 PM

You keep mentioning that as if that implies that you aren't.

Tahuyaman
03-31-2017, 03:17 PM
You keep mentioning that as if that implies that you aren't.

I have no loyalty to any party. My loyalties are to a set of ideas and principles.

AZ Jim
03-31-2017, 03:21 PM
I have no loyalty to any party. My loyalties are to a set of ideas and principles.No one gives a shit.

Safety
03-31-2017, 03:25 PM
I have no loyalty to any party. My loyalties are to a set of ideas and principles.

Partisan doesn't mean it has to be to a party. It could mean blind allegiance or only seeing one side of a problem. You know, kinda like you do with any article about cops.

Tahuyaman
03-31-2017, 03:45 PM
No one gives a $#@!.

Evidently some do. You are irrelevant.

Tahuyaman
03-31-2017, 03:48 PM
Partisan doesn't mean it has to be to a party. It could mean blind allegiance or only seeing one side of a problem. You know, kinda like you do with any article about cops.

Partisan is a product of party Loyalty. Analyze the freaking word.

I am critical of the police when they act inappropriately and I'm not critical when they don't. There are many threads here where I condemned police conduct. You wouldn't know that because with you, if one takes a pro-police stand in one situation, they automatically take the same stand in all situations.

Safety
03-31-2017, 04:05 PM

I am critical of the police when they act inappropriately and I'm not critical when they don't. There are many threads here where I condemned police conduct. You wouldn't know that because with you, if one takes a pro-police stand in one situation, they automatically take the same stand in all situations.

I was hoping we could avoid me presenting the f'king definition, but I see we have to get remedial...

Merriam-Webster:

Definition of partisan
: a firm adherent to a party, faction, cause, or person; especially : one exhibiting blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance political partisans who see only one side of the problem

So like I said, it doesn't always mean party.

You're welcome.

Tahuyaman
03-31-2017, 06:00 PM
Partisan is party.

Safety
03-31-2017, 07:12 PM
Partisan is party.

Just in case you suddenly return to earth,

Tahuyaman - 0
Merriam-Webster - 1

del
03-31-2017, 07:15 PM
Synonyms See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com (http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/partisan)
3. biased, prejudiced.

Common
03-31-2017, 07:19 PM

Tahuyaman - 0
Merriam-Webster - 1

He is correct the word has more than one definition

• PARTISAN (adjective) (http://www.audioenglish.org/dictionary/partisan.htm#adj)
The adjective PARTISAN has 2 senses:
1. devoted to a cause or party
2. adhering or confined to a particular sect or denomination or party

Common
03-31-2017, 07:20 PM
Partisan is party.
You were right they are wrong

decedent
03-31-2017, 07:21 PM
Synonyms See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com (http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/partisan)
3. biased, prejudiced.

That depends on one's agenda.

Safety
03-31-2017, 07:29 PM
He is correct the word has more than one definition

• PARTISAN (adjective) (http://www.audioenglish.org/dictionary/partisan.htm#adj)

I'm sure he appreciates you jumping in and having his back, but that makes you just as wrong as he is. You see Common, not only did Tahuyaman use the word "partisan" as a noun, as in below....

and in this quote he tries to say partisan "ONLY" applies to party...

Here I try to help him out by correcting his mistake...

Which he still tries to double down on ignorance, so I bring out Merriam-Webster for reference...(I can cite my work if you need assistance)...

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/81194-Hillary-Clinton-aides-had-access-to-State-Dept-after-she-left-says-key-lawmaker?p=1981731&viewfull=1#post1981731

So, not only did you show up to the party unannounced, you created a party foul by drinking the kool-aid without knowing what flavor it was. In short, I never said the term partisan only had one definition, in fact, your buddy was the one that implied that partisan only had one definition and it referred to party. So, see the Merriam-Webster definition above and now consider the score....

Common - 0
Tahuyaman - 0
Merriam-Webster - 2

Safety
03-31-2017, 07:30 PM

^^ example of partisanship.

Tahuyaman
03-31-2017, 11:42 PM

Tahuyaman - 0
Merriam-Webster - 1

How can you claim someone is a oartisan if you can't identify what it means to be a oartisan?

It's quite simple. Partisans are loyal to a party. Period.

Tahuyaman
03-31-2017, 11:43 PM

I know......

Safety
04-01-2017, 12:57 AM
How can you claim someone is a oartisan if you can't identify what it means to be a oartisan?

It's quite simple. Partisans are loyal to a party. Period.

Yes, Tahuyaman, it is quite simple. You see, we are using the english language. Under the english language, there are guidelines for its' use, commonly called "rules". Under those rules, or "proper English grammar" it plainly states to "make sure to use words correctly".

Here...

- Only use capital letters for proper nouns and at the beginning of a sentence.

- For every sentence there should be one noun and one verb. A sentence with more than one noun or verb is confusing to understand.

- When a sentence is complete use appropriate punctuation. There is no need to have dual punctuation when ending a sentence.

- If an apostrophe is needed make sure to use it to show ownership. An apostrophe is also used when words are abbreviated.

- Whenever writing multiple sentences about the same subject or line of thought, use paragraphs to divide long segments of writing.

- Should a line of thought require a list make sure to separate each article by a comma.

- Make sure case and number of the subject and the verb match. It the noun is singular the verb should be singular as well.

- When connecting two lines of thought in a sentence, use a conjunction to make things make better sense.

- If you have two lines of thought that are similar feel free to use a semicolon to combine them.

- Make sure to use the correct tense when writing or speaking English.

- Try not to end a sentence with a preposition.

- A conjunction word should not be used to start a sentence.

- Sentences should be complete thoughts and not fragments.

- Try not to use double negatives. Such as no not never.

- Make sure to use words correctly.

- Avoid repeating lines of thought in sentences.

- Make sure paragraphs are complete, having three to five sentences each.

http://www.5minuteenglish.com/english-grammar-rules.htm

I thought the bottom paragraph was particularly fitting....
Rules of English grammar can be hard to understand, but not impossible. By following English grammar rules you will be proficient in writing and speech. Just stick to the basics, don’t try to fake your way through things.

So, having said that, and going back to the definition Common provided us (not even going to use Merriam-Webster, just in case you want to call it fake or alternate facts), from post #29, this is the definition he posted...

• PARTISAN (adjective)

Which he had to skip over this one to to get to the one he posted...

• PARTISAN (noun)
The noun PARTISAN has 3 senses:
1. a fervent and even militant proponent of something
2. an ardent and enthusiastic supporter of some person or activity
3. a pike with a long tapering double-edged blade with lateral projections; 16th and 17th centuries

(I bolded the definition that correctly applies to the way you used the term in post #18...)

Do we need to go over the differences between an adjective and a noun, or do you see where you and common made your mistake now?

Safety
04-01-2017, 12:59 AM
I know......

Incorrect. I provided guidance for you two to use for future reference in post #36. This time it was free, you're welcome.

Common
04-01-2017, 04:39 AM
I'm sure he appreciates you jumping in and having his back, but that makes you just as wrong as he is. You see @Common (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=659), not only did Tahuyaman use the word "partisan" as a noun, as in below....

and in this quote he tries to say partisan "ONLY" applies to party...

Here I try to help him out by correcting his mistake...

Which he still tries to double down on ignorance, so I bring out Merriam-Webster for reference...(I can cite my work if you need assistance)...

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/81194-Hillary-Clinton-aides-had-access-to-State-Dept-after-she-left-says-key-lawmaker?p=1981731&viewfull=1#post1981731

So, not only did you show up to the party unannounced, you created a party foul by drinking the kool-aid without knowing what flavor it was. In short, I never said the term partisan only had one definition, in fact, your buddy was the one that implied that partisan only had one definition and it referred to party. So, see the Merriam-Webster definition above and now consider the score....

Common - 0
Tahuyaman - 0
Merriam-Webster - 2

ROFL me jumping in and having his back, listen safety pay attention, you can go to the tpf toilet without a couple of certain individuals being your toilet paper holder. So you can stop that BS right now.

Secondly I posted the definition of the word, I dont care if you accept it or not :) You were wrong he was right

Common
04-01-2017, 04:41 AM
^^ example of partisanship.
A political party is a group of people who come together to contest elections and hold power in the government. The party agrees on some proposed policies and ...

MMC
04-01-2017, 05:56 AM
No one gives a shit.

Showing that class, huh?

MMC
04-01-2017, 06:02 AM
ROFL me jumping in and having his back, listen safety pay attention, you can't go to the tpf toilet without a couple of certain individuals being your toilet paper holder. So you can stop that BS right now.

Secondly I posted the definition of the word, I dont care if you accept it or not :) You were wrong he was right

Way to call that shit out Common. Moreover....its typical for an illiberal to go off on a tangent. Then stay out there in their tangentialness.

stjames1_53
04-01-2017, 06:32 AM
No one gives a $#@!.

and that is exactly the reason you guys lost...............

MMC
04-01-2017, 06:48 AM
and that is exactly the reason you guys lost...............

I think it was more of their true nature. You know, that.....stupid is and stupid does. Just sayin.

stjames1_53
04-01-2017, 07:12 AM
I think it was more of their true nature. You know, that.....stupid is and stupid does. Just sayin.

look at the way the progressive liberal communists treat us in here. WE don't matter to them, but we really do. That's why they really lost the election. They figure we didn't matter.......they were wrong

Adelaide
04-01-2017, 07:19 AM
For the purposes of the transition wouldn't it make sense? The company I worked for was bought twice and both times there was a transition period where former executives and certain support staff stayed on to make sure certain information and processes switched hands smoothly. It doesn't seem that bizarre to me.

stjames1_53
04-01-2017, 07:33 AM
Hillary Clinton served as the 67th United States Secretary of State, under President Barack Obama, from 2009 to 2013

so those people, making the transition easier, were hanging around for 3 years.................

Tahuyaman
04-01-2017, 08:29 PM
Yes, Tahuyaman, it is quite simple. You see, we are using the english language. Under the english language, there are guidelines for its' use, commonly called "rules". Under those rules, or "proper English grammar" it plainly states to "make sure to use words correctly".

Here...

I thought the bottom paragraph was particularly fitting....

So, having said that, and going back to the definition @Common (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=659) provided us (not even going to use Merriam-Webster, just in case you want to call it fake or alternate facts), from post #29, this is the definition he posted...

Which he had to skip over this one to to get to the one he posted...

(I bolded the definition that correctly applies to the way you used the term in post #18...)

Do we need to go over the differences between an adjective and a noun, or do you see where you and common made your mistake now?

Safety doesn't even know what a partisan is, but he thinks he knows one when he sees one.

When politicians call for bipartisanship, what the F do you think they are taking about?

Some people can't seem to handle the most simple concepts.

resister
04-01-2017, 08:37 PM
Safety doesn't even know what a partisan is, but he thinks he knows one when he sees one.

When politicians call for bipartisanship, what the F do you think they are taking about?

Some people can't seem to handle the most simple concepts.
He also thinks thug means black, I posted the definition, for his education, even included the origin of the word itself!

Safety
04-01-2017, 08:38 PM

Absolutely, see below...

Way to call that shit out Common. Moreover....its typical for an illiberal to go off on a tangent. Then stay out there in their tangentialness.

This is a text book example of partisan hackery, even after numerous sources of the definition is given, partisanship prevents logical thinking from occurring.

Tahuyaman
04-01-2017, 09:06 PM
He also thinks thug means black, I posted the definition, for his education, even included the origin of the word itself!

Hes not nearly as bright as he seems to think he is.