PDA

View Full Version : US FOILS Assination of US Suadi Ambassdor.....

MMC
10-11-2011, 06:33 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/u-says-foiled-iranian-backed-terror-plot-targeted-192926246.html

The United States said Tuesday it had disrupted an Iranian-backed plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to Washington, D.C. the Justice Department said Tuesday.

The stunning accusations came in a Justice Department criminal complaint unsealed Tuesday afternoon at a press conference featuring Attorney General Eric Holder, FBI Director Robert Mueller and a team of Justice Department prosecutors. The key suspect charged in the plot, a naturalized Iranian-American citizen identified as Manssor Arbabsiar, was arrested late last month at JFK Airport; a second accused conspirator named in the complaint, an alleged Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps-Qods Force official identified as Gohlam Shakuri, remains at large and is believed to be in Iran. The five-count criminal complaint also refers to other unnamed conspirators in the plot and suggested they also were members of the Qods force in Iran.

The alleged assassination plot targeting Saudi envoy Adel Al-Jubeir--unraveled by federal agents with the Drug Enforcement Agency and FBI--was "conceived, sponsored and was directed from Iran" Holder said in a statement Tuesday. "The U.S. is committed to holding Iran accountable for its actions."

Federal officials said the disrupt plot sought to assassinate Saudi envoy to the U.S. Adel Al-Jubeir -- possibly by being one of his favorite Washington restaurants. It also discussed "subsequent bomb attacks on the Saudi and Israeli embassies in Washington, D.C.," ABC News reported on the complaint.

The case, called Operation Red Coalition, "began in May when an Iranian-American from Corpus Christi, Texas,"--Arbabsiar--"approached a DEA informant seeking the help of a Mexican drug cartel to assassinate the Saudi ambassador," the ABC News report on the unsealed complaint said.

Middle East experts noted that alleged plot emerges in the context of heightened tensions and competition for regional influence between predominantly Sunni Saudi Arabia and predominantly Shiite Iran in the midst of the tumultuous Arab awakening uprisings.

"This alleged terror plot takes place at a time when tensions in the Middle East have reached a boiling point," Trita Parsi, with the National Iranian American Council said in a statement Tuesday. "If today's allegations are true, this means that regional rivalries may have spilled over onto U.S. shores.".....snip~

Iran denies the allegations.....looks like we are eyeing Iran. Obama was informed in June. I would note what it is saying about the Mid-East. Despite the Arab Spring. >:(

Mister D
10-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Very interesting. :o Much more will come out over the next few days at least in terms of analysis. Oh, and the conspiracy theorists will be having a field day.

MMC
10-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Very interesting. :o Much more will come out over the next few days at least in terms of analysis. Oh, and the conspiracy theorists will be having a field day.

I think it is only a matter of time and someone will get thru to the Drug Cartels or even some High profile Assassin. That or even the Chinese Triads. Possibly even using Pakis to infiltrate the US.

Mister D
10-11-2011, 06:59 PM

I think it is only a matter of time and someone will get thru to the Drug Cartels or even some High profile Assassin. That or even the Chinese Triads. Possibly even using Pakis to infiltrate the US.

Well, we've all been saying that for a decade now if only to lessen the impact of the next strike.

Mr. Wonderful
10-12-2011, 06:16 AM
It looks like war is coming.

MMC
10-12-2011, 06:31 AM
WTF.....the one guy is an Iranian American. That Holder can do something about. but the rest of the crap. What the hell is going to do. Why is the Attorney General Saying anything. Does Holder and the Obama-bots think they can apply charges to members of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards?

What are they thinking extradition or something. Just go and try and collect. One question we must ask ourselves. If the Shia decided they want to kill Sunni. Why should we stop them from killing their Overlords and Masters? Since the Sunni are oppressing and committing genocide on the Shia all over the World. Why should we get involved?

Another thing to consider it is.....if they went after the US Saudi Ambassador and it was not on US Soil or they were planning to hit him before he arrived here. Then what can we do about it other than to tell the Saudis? What good are those charges if it all done outside the US?

MMC
10-12-2011, 07:14 AM
http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/xaYItKbZ93t_HOoSmdCjLw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTE1MA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/theenvoy/Adel-Al-JubeirBiosmall180.jpg

Ambassador Adel-Al-Jubeir

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/saudi-ambassador-adel-al-jubeir-201032231.html

The Justice Department unsealed a five-count criminal complaint Tuesday alleging Iran Qods force-backed agents plotted to assassinate Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the United States and possibly bomb the Saudi and Israeli embassies in Washington, D.C.

The Envoy reported last month that Al-Jubeir personally brought a secret letter from King Abdullah from Saudi Arabia to President Obama at the White House in September. He then left almost immediately for Saudi Arabia again. The White House and Saudi embassy did not disclose what the subject of the correspondence involved.

Possibly bomb the Saudi and now Israeli Embassies here in Washington. IMO there is no way that Iran would be that stupid. Also there is the point of the US kissing that Saudi azz and allowing the Sunni to do whatever the hell they want to and without any repercussions. Not to mention the Saudis are always crying about the Iranians as only in perspective of the Shia. Not like they are crying and whineing about the true Persians that still exist there.

Mister D
10-12-2011, 08:27 AM
WTF.....the one guy is an Iranian American. That Holder can do something about. but the rest of the crap. What the hell is going to do. Why is the Attorney General Saying anything. Does Holder and the Obama-bots think they can apply charges to members of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards?

What are they thinking extradition or something. Just go and try and collect. One question we must ask ourselves. If the Shia decided they want to kill Sunni. Why should we stop them from killing their Overlords and Masters? Since the Sunni are oppressing and committing genocide on the Shia all over the World. Why should we get involved?

Another thing to consider it is.....if they went after the US Saudi Ambassador and it was not on US Soil or they were planning to hit him before he arrived here. Then what can we do about it other than to tell the Saudis? What good are those charges if it all done outside the US?

That is a good point. It's very Obamanesque to make bring the AG into this if it has a significant international dimension. No way Iran is giving anyone up.

MMC
10-12-2011, 08:34 AM

That is a good point. It's very Obamanesque to make bring the AG into this if it has a significant international dimension. No way Iran is giving anyone up.

Also I would not put it past the Saudis to contrive the whole thing to push us off into taking on Iran for them. Moreover the Israelis Intelligence would be all over this like WHITE on Rice. they would have known if they were going to get hit here in the US. So to me this is bullshit that is being added in. What Obama looking to drop some more bombs since his American Jobs Act just got bombed? His only strengths now are for the Neo Lib agenda and with Foreign policy.

Mister D
10-12-2011, 08:57 AM

Also I would not put it past the Saudis to contrive the whole thing to push us off into taking on Iran for them. Moreover the Israelis Intelligence would be all over this like WHITE on Rice. they would have known if they were going to get hit here in the US. So to me this is bullshit that is being added in. What Obama looking to drop some more bombs since his American Jobs Act just got bombed? His only strengths now are for the Neo Lib agenda and with Foreign policy.

More will be coming out about this in the coming days. I know people are already creating their false flag conspiracy theories though.

MMC
10-12-2011, 09:07 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/biden-nothing-off-table-iran-d-c-terror-111811820.html
Good Morning America – 2 hrs 36 mins ago.....

Vice President Joe Biden said today that "nothing has been taken off the table" when it comes to the U.S. response to an alleged plot by Iran to assassinate the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the U.S. and unleash deadly terrorist bombings in Washington, D.C.

"It is an outrageous act that the Iranians are going to have to be held accountable," Biden told ABC News' "Good Morning America". "This is really over the top."

Senior Obama administration officials had previous told ABC News the U.S. response would not include the possibility of an armed conflict with Iran and -- though a complaint filed in federal court directly tied Iran's elite Quds military unit to the plot -- there was no information that Iran's top leaders were aware or had any role.

Biden said the U.S. was in the process of "uniting world opinion" against Iran as it goes forward with a response. The U.S. Treasury Department announced Tuesday sanctions against five Iranians allegedly tied to the plot.....

Here ya go D.....quite a bit more info. but I don't think we will have to wait long. First we state it wont require an armed conflict. But then Biden drops the dime. We are just getting the World's Concensus on it all. Before we make that move. So how much pressure will we put on to get all to go with us on whatever we want? Don't think they can pen the conspiracy. The Iranian Ambassador to the UN has already Contacted Moon and expressed Outrage. He is OUTRAGED!

Notice how this pops up right at the time the Iranians said they would send their Ships over to Syria and in the Med. Then stated they would head for our Coastline afterwards while then heading to South America.

Conley
10-12-2011, 12:12 PM
This all smells. Why would Iran need the Mexican Drug Cartel's help?

And I agree with you two, why is Holder involved? He's been busy busting up medical marijuana clinics.

Conley
10-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Would you guys support military action over this?

Elibe
10-12-2011, 12:24 PM

no

Mister D
10-12-2011, 12:35 PM

Not now although Iran does have it coming. If this is accurate it's a very serious provacation.

Conley
10-12-2011, 12:43 PM

Not now although Iran does have it coming. If this is accurate it's a very serious provacation.

I felt like their nuclear program was more of a justification than this. I was in favor of bombing them then (or having the Israelis do it) and I still would be fine with it. If this is true like you said it's a very serious provocation but we'll never really know. They definitely have it coming but how much more instability can that region take? I don't want to see another large ground war / occupying force.

Mister D
10-12-2011, 12:51 PM

I felt like their nuclear program was more of a justification than this. I was in favor of bombing them then (or having the Israelis do it) and I still would be fine with it. If this is true like you said it's a very serious provocation but we'll never really know. They definitely have it coming but how much more instability can that region take? I don't want to see another large ground war / occupying force.

There I agree. Even if Europe shoulders most of the load it may not be worth the instability right now.

Mr. Wonderful
10-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Next time let the Saudi get killed and then blame Iran for it. Would I make a great POTUS or what?

MMC
10-12-2011, 10:43 PM
IMO we are now looking for any excuse to engage Iran. Still the Shia are being oppressed and having genocide committed against them by the Sunni. Trying to push for Crimes with the international community. Will not work.

Currently we have Iran surrounded and everyone in the World knows it.