PDA

View Full Version : Flyn hires an anti-Trump lawyer

decedent
03-31-2017, 09:33 PM
Lawyer Asking for Flynn Immunity Deal Was Apparently ‘Never Trumper’ (http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/lawyer-asking-for-flynn-immunity-deal-was-once-never-trump/)

Members of Congress apparently want to interview Flynn and knowing that at least transcripts of his conversations existed, he did what any sensible Washington, D.C. veteran would do and hired a lawyer. Though, his choice of a lawyer might surprise you. As it turns out, Flynn went with a man who appears to have been quite the “Never Trumper” during the last campaign.

Flynn hired Washington, D.C. attorney Robert Kelner of Covington & Burlington, LLP. FEC records show Kelner is definitely a Republican supporter, but it appears he may have been from the “Never Trump” variety of 2016 Republicans, at least according to tweets discovered on his account.

Flynn hired an anti-Trump, anti-Putin attorney, and the coup is starting.

Load the cooler with beer because this looks to be a good match up. Trump has immunity, and Flynn could get immunity, so this could go super saiyan.

MisterVeritis
03-31-2017, 09:43 PM
I am just guessing, perhaps LTG Flynn hired the best lawyer he could afford given what he sees as his challenges in this witch hunt.

Subdermal
03-31-2017, 09:51 PM
Lawyer Asking for Flynn Immunity Deal Was Apparently ‘Never Trumper’ (http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/lawyer-asking-for-flynn-immunity-deal-was-once-never-trump/)

Members of Congress apparently want to interview Flynn and knowing that at least transcripts of his conversations existed, he did what any sensible Washington, D.C. veteran would do and hired a lawyer. Though, his choice of a lawyer might surprise you. As it turns out, Flynn went with a man who appears to have been quite the “Never Trumper” during the last campaign.

Flynn hired Washington, D.C. attorney Robert Kelner of Covington & Burlington, LLP. FEC records show Kelner is definitely a Republican supporter, but it appears he may have been from the “Never Trump” variety of 2016 Republicans, at least according to tweets discovered on his account.

Flynn hired an anti-Trump, anti-Putin attorney, and the coup is starting.

Load the cooler with beer because this looks to be a good match up. Trump has immunity, and Flynn could get immunity, so this could go super saiyan.

:facepalm:

Unlike the lunatic left, people on the right don't simply knee-jerk asinine boycotts based upon political beliefs.

del
03-31-2017, 09:51 PM
:facepalm:

Unlike the lunatic left, people on the right don't simply knee-jerk asinine boycotts based upon political beliefs.

:rofl: said the ceo of target

hanger4
04-01-2017, 06:50 AM
:rofl: said the ceo of target

The Target boycott is based on a political belief ?? Who knew.

exotix
04-01-2017, 06:53 AM
From what I understand, Trump is now hiding the Whitehouse Log Books so we can't see who let Nunes into the Whitehouse.

Adelaide
04-01-2017, 07:06 AM
The politics of your lawyer do not matter much if you want a good defense/counsel. You go with the best. I do not think the politics of his lawyer should really be a big news story.

hanger4
04-01-2017, 08:08 AM
From what I understand, Trump is now hiding the Whitehouse Log Books so we can't see who let Nunes into the Whitehouse.

Link ??

del
04-01-2017, 11:38 AM
The Target boycott is based on a political belief ?? Who knew.
everyone

hanger4
04-01-2017, 12:34 PM
everyone

You betcha.

del
04-01-2017, 12:36 PM
another stunning rebuttal from the cicero of bugtussle

hanger4
04-01-2017, 01:01 PM
another stunning rebuttal from the cicero of bugtussle

I'm sorry del I forget 'what good for the goose' is beyond your comprehension.

You betcha del. All this time I thought it was about basic biology. Well slap my face and call me a dirty name.

Feel better now.